Thief

By brendonstampons

24 year old Feliciano Vargas' head is full of secrets and pain. Its time for one to discover his real life. More

Prologue||This Story is Terrible Why Are You Reading This
2||Arrested Development
3||Meet Me, Greet Me, Never Trust Me
4||Lud Learns a Trade from Thief Boy
5||Secrets Are Worst Kept In Armoires
6||Meet Me at Rowdy's
7||Picking Fights, Throwing Punches bECAUSE TESTOSTERONE
8||Bad Decisions Lead To Worse Decisions
9||Flashback
10||The City-State Of Avenir
11|Stealing For A Cause
12||The Case Of Feliciano And The Idiot That Can't Dance
AUTHOR'S NOTE
13||Jump for It, Otherwise We'll Get Arrested
14||Ludwig's Guide To Messing Everything Up
15||I Didn't Lie To You When I Said Feliciano Acts Like A Teenager
16||I Think I'm Gay
17||Okay I'm Actually Gay
18||Save the Music Box?!
19||Because There Are Only So Many Times That One Can Get Arrested
20||Return to the Destroyed City
21 (Pilots)||Thief Boy Almost Dies?
22||Ludwig Saves the Day (Sort Of)
23||Long Live Avenir
Author's Note

1||Thief Boy Ain't so Smart

812 22 2
By brendonstampons

20 years later

It was the start of winter. Light snow fell onto the concrete ground. Yet again, the town of Evereton was filled with people, bringing home their treasures. In the midst of these people, Feliciano pushed through the crowd, trying to run away.

He had short auburn hair with a strand of hair sticking out. His eyes were a honey glaze color. Clearly, the man wasn't dressed for winter. He wore a long sleeve shirt that was rolled up and had black suspenders. Plus, he had dark brown shoes.

Hidden in Feli's shirt were a couple of mangoes. One of them fell down as he ran. The cops weren't far behind. Feliciano turned around.

"Shit," he muttered and ran faster. He bumped into someone. All of the mangoes fell out of his shirt. "Oi! Watch it! Those were for my brother and I!" Feli snapped at the stranger. The stranger pulled him into an alleyway and pushed him against a wall.

"Maybe if I wasn't a dumnkopf like you, running away from the cops, maybe I could've watched my way. Who are you?" The stranger asked. Feliciano spat at him. "Who are you?" he screamed,  Feli started to panic. "Uh..." he looked away, drifting off. 

The stranger pushed him into the wall again. "Spill it, Italien," he scowled. This time, Feli got a good look at him.

His blonde hair was slicked back. He had cobalt blue eyes that stared right into Feli's. His jacket was long and, like Feliciano, his fingernails were dirty.

Feli looked at his pocket watch, holding it in his dirty hands. It was gold, and the name "Ludwig Belischdmit was engraved on the back.

"Ok, Ludwig. Ciao, asshole," Feli said and ran away from him. He didn't follow him. Instead, before he ran far, he threw a tracker on his arm. It attached to his arm painfully. Feliciano winced,

"Ow, ow, ow, crap, ow," he wailed as he passed through the crowds. He bumped into a cop. He had brown hair and a mustache to match. "Hi," he said to the cop with a nervous smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 140 26
Ludwig finds himself trapped in a world of darkness quite often. Constantly, his vision wrecks havoc on his normal, everyday life. Feliciano tries to...
173K 4.2K 73
18 years is a long time to search for someone who went missing but the Russo family never gave up on their Principessa and they never will. Luna is e...
25.5K 820 14
(I dont own Hetalia!) (BoyxBoy!) (WARNING: This story contains derogetory scenes and words, about Nazism, Jews, and Graphic scenes in the concentrati...
2.8K 215 18
*Final Edition* Monica gets nostalgic when she meets Feliciano. Feliciano goes head over heels when he meets Monica. The two have fates that run deep...