𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙆𝙎.⠀( boku no hero...

By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ quirks has been moved to @madaraslore ! More

▌ 急変
▌ブックキャスト
▌ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏, 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊
⠀( ₀₀₀ )⠀⠀LITTLE KOU
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
⠀( ₀₀₁ )⠀⠀KOURIN YAGAMI
⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE
⠀( ₀₀₃ )⠀⠀FIRST DAY MADNESS
⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND
⠀( ₀₀₆ )⠀⠀FLOWER CROWN
⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM
⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴
⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵
⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶
⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER
⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
⠀( ₀₁₃ )⠀⠀THE BAD OUTWEIGHS GOOD
⠀( ₀₁₄ )⠀⠀A REGULAR DAY
⠀( ₀₁₅ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₁₆ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH TODOROKI
⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL
⠀( ₀₁₈ )⠀⠀CAVALRY BATTLE
⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴
⠀( ₀₂₁ )⠀⠀BATTLE ON ⑵
⠀( ₀₂₂ )⠀⠀INTENSE ⑶
⠀( ₀₂₃ )⠀⠀GAME, SET, MATCH ⑷
⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER
⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER
⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT
⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES
⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER
⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE
⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR
⠀( ₀₃₁ )⠀⠀THE HERO KILLER
⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
⠀( ₀₃₃ )⠀⠀REUNITED
⠀( ₀₃₄ )⠀⠀PURRFECT DAY
⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI
⠀( ₀₃₆ )⠀⠀DEEPER AND DEEPER
⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS
⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM
⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN
⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST
⠀( ₀₄₁ )⠀⠀THE MALL
⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS
⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING
⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS
⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS
⠀( ₀₄₇ )⠀⠀FOREVER YOURS
⠀( ₀₄₈ )⠀⠀RIGOROUS TRAINING
⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!
⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS
⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE
⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH
⠀( ₀₅₃ )⠀⠀TAKEN
⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT
⠀( ₀₅₅ )⠀⠀PATIENCE
PLEASE READ <3

⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE

3.3K 169 46
By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( snacks and kisses )

❝食べ物は人生です...

fun fact #17 ; kourin would die for
an unlimited supply of takoyaki.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

An amused smile played on Monoma's lips as his blue eyes remained on the brunette's pacing figure. He first noticed her on his way back to the stadium, pacing, but he was fascinated with her from the very start.

He saw her on the second day of school, in the cafeteria and the blond was mesmerised. From further observation, he knew she was a calm and collected person who had a stoic face, but when he first saw her smile, he fell. Hard. He didn't mind the fact she was in a class he hated. To him, when he insulted Class 1-A, he wasn't insulting her. He really amazed her, and watching her perform in the sports festival made him admire her more. She wasn't cocky like some, nor did she try and show off. You're so cute, mon ange..

"Monoma, are you heading back in?" Kendo called out, walking over to the blond.

"I have to do something first," brushing past the orange haired girl, he made his way to the takoyaki stand where the brunette was standing and tapped her shoulder.

Kourin turned to face him. "Do you need something?"

"I'm Neito Monoma, from Clas—"

"From the class next door, right? Aren't you the one who agitated Katsuki?" The question she asked made his eye twitch, but retained his composure when he looked into her heterochromatic eyes.

"Right, I noticed you pacing back and forth in front of the takoyaki stand, so.." Monoma pulled out enough cash to buy three orders of takoyaki. "I'll lend you some cash, in exchange for your company. How's that sound?" To him, it looked like she was having an internal battle with herself, but it only lasted for a minute, before she practically snatched the yen from his hands. "We have a deal then."

"I'm back, as promised." Kourin appeared before the man, a small smile gracing her lips. "Three orders of takoyaki, please."

"Coming right up! Never had the chance to introduce myself, Jethro Akise," his hazel eyes ran over her uniform and his eyes widened. "You were fighting up there, weren't you? Wow, that's pretty amazing!" He began placing the takoyaki in the boxes before he continued to speak. "Elemental and Hercules' daughter, huh? Here you go, kid, good luck for the next round."

"Thanks, Akise-San," she took the three boxes from him and walked by to a nearby table where the blond followed her. "Neito, what did you want to talk about? And, thanks for the takoyaki."

It sounds so good coming from her lips.. He rested his head on the palm of his hand as he stared at her face, particularly, her lips and the scar on her left eye. "Just about some things, like how you got that scar?"

Kourin placed a piece of takoyaki in her mouth before her heterochromatic hues looked into his blue ones. "Now, that, Neito, is a secret.." The way she said his name made a shiver run up his spine, not that she knew. "Ask me another question."

"What's your quirk? Elemental, right?" He asked, watching as she devoured the takoyaki, the blond made sure to make a mental note of that.

"Right, controlling the elements and such, everyone knows the gist," she shrugged nonchalantly, noticing the fascinated look in his eyes. "Why're you so curious about me, anyways?" Nice hair though.

"Why not? You're Elemental and Hercules' daughter, you got recommenced for U.A. and you're beautiful." Monoma stated simply, flashing her a warm smile. "I already have a nickname for you, mon ange. It's too bad I didn't make it to the last round."

"It's because you pissed off the most hot tempered male in the class." Kourin stated as a matter of fact. "If you hadn't, maybe you could've."

"Can I see your hand for a second..?" He asked, holding his hand out.

She narrowed her eyes, slowly and hesitantly, the brunette placed her hand in his, "if you even think about copying my quirk, and I'll hurt you."

"Noted, mon ange," he sweat dropped and examined her hand, despite the scars that tainted her skin, her palms were still soft. Neito noticed that she had more scars than any other person he knew. It was unusual to say the least, but she was still beautiful. "I suppose you won't tell me where you got your scars?"

"Not today," she said, pulling her hand away. "I just met you, after all. You can't expect to know everything."

"I wanted to ask, do you always go with anyone who offers you free food?" Monoma rose an eyebrow, tilting his head to the side.

Once she finished the takoyaki, she pushed them to the side and focused on the blond in front of her. "No, I don't but I saw you during the cavalry battle, and you seem trustworthy enough. What does mon ange mean anyways?"

His lips curved up into a smirk, "it means, my angel."

"I, uh, wh—"

"Kou." Todoroki called out, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Let's go. I need to talk to you," not sparing a glance at the blond, he dragged the brunette away.

"I'll be watching you in the finals, mon ange!" He called out, waving her off with a smile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"I was looking for you," he said bluntly, the grip around her wrist tightening. He ignored all the stares and whispers around him as he dragged the brunette through the cafeteria to a more secluded area before speaking. "I talked to Midoriya. I told him about me. All Might's associated with him somehow.."

Hagakure watched as they disappeared around the corner and she turned to the rest of the girls in Class 1-A. "Do you think they're dating?"

Ashido pursued her lips, her heart clenching at the thought. "Maybe, maybe not. We'll never know for sure."

"I hope they're not.." Yaoyorozu mumbled.

"Sho.. Are you okay?" Kourin pried his hand off her wrist and placed a hand on his cheek, forcing him to look into her eyes. Only then did she notice the pain and anguish hidden in his eyes, the frustration and the anger he held behind his heterochromatic hues.

"I won't let him use me. I won't become a tool for that scum.." Seeing Endeavour in the crowd only made the half and half boy more determined not to use his left side.

In a swift motion, her arms were wrapped around the boy's body in a loving embrace. "Shh.." Almost instantly, tears began welling up in his eyes, angry or sad, he didn't know, but he felt safe in her arms. Her fingers ran through his hair in a calming manner and at that moment, in each others arms, they'd forgotten about the competition. She could tell that he was angry, she wanted to get the thought of Endeavour out of his head and she could only think of one thing. Stepping back, she placed her hands on either side of his cheeks and pressed her lips to his.

Though initially shocked, he quickly reciprocated the kiss and just like that, he'd forgotten about his current dilemma and focused on what was happening now. Almost as it was his second nature, his arms slunk around her waist as he pressed her body to his. He loved the way her petite body melted into his, like two pieces of a puzzle. This time, they both made sure to breathe. Todoroki pressed his tongue to the seam of her lips and, at her grant of access, delved inside her mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss filled with passion and need. He was always in control but with her, he lost it. All he could think about was her. Kou. Kou. Kou. Kourin.

When they heard footsteps coming their way, they parted, dazed expressions on both their faces, but once the footsteps receded their lips came together again. Like magnets, naturally drawn to each other. She was the first to pull away, the brunette needed to be careful, she'd been kissing both boys willy nilly and if this went on, she knew she'd get addicted to this feeling. "Do you feel better now..?"

"Yes," he uttered out, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Just.. stay in my arms a little while longer." When she settled and complied with his wishes, his heterochromatic hues landed on the exposed part of her neck and simply couldn't resist himself. When his lips grazed her neck, he felt her shiver in his arms. They're still here, barely.. He noted the faint purple marks he previously left and his lips curved up into a smirk, he wanted to leave more, but they'd be going back out soon, so he settled for butterfly kisses. "Daisuki."

"Daisuki," she whimpered out, feeling his lips on her skin.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

...食べ物は愛です❞

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

short filler chapter, but cute neito soo..
ik they have lunch inside, leaf me alone.
shouto needs to catch up oKAY. GAWD.
i loved writing this tbh, sho and kou r
cute. endeavours an assHOLEEE. >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 990 7
[Various!MHA X Fem!Reader] "I can talk to dead people. They complain... a lot." Being gifted with a quirk that was a combination of both your parents...
7.5K 71 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
345K 15.5K 23
― this is my crying spot. katsuki bakugou x quirkless fem reader. Completed! September 17, 2020 - March 10, 2021
8.8K 756 20
You awaken one day with virtually no memories. The only thing guiding you is some strange system that likes to dictate your every move, and for some...