I'm Only His... (Book 2) (HIA...

By Nenerh1

I stand there with my back away from him. I couldn't look at him not after he hurt me. How was I supposed to... More

Prologue...
Chapter 1: Back in school...
Chapter 2: You do not deserve being treated that way...
Chapter 3: KHAOS
A/N: Important News...
Chapter 4: How Should I Punish You?
Chapter 5: I cannot tell you that...
Chapter 6: Insurance Policy...
Chapter 7: Marking Me...
Wattys2016 Twitter People's Choice Voting...
Chapter 8: What I need to do...
Chapter 9: You Are Mine...
Chapter 10: When are you going to realize...
Chapter 11: Washing the worries away...
Chapter 12: Disrespect...
Chapter 13: Hangover...
Chapter 14: ...all thanks to Kane...
Chapter 15: A warning?
HIRING DIFFERENT POSITIONS...
Chapter 16: No Feelings...
Chapter 17: Getting away...
Chapter 18: Relieving stress...
Chapter 19: Where is she?
Chapter 20: The visit...
Chapter 21: The Visit... pt. 2
Chapter 22: Hiding out...
Chapter 23: Fighting Capoeira...
Chapter 24: I'm Only His...
Chapter 25: Lost and Found...
Chapter 26: Kill me...
Chapter 27: ... or I will kill you...
Chapter 28: Pull the trigger...
Chapter 29: Down on my knees...
Chapter 30: Secrets...
Chapter 31: The Agreement...
Chapter 32: Back to my second hell hole...
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 33: Boss Lady...
Chapter 34: When friends are not...
Chapter 35: I will always win...
Chapter 36: Why?
Chapter 37: Changes
Chapter 38: Only in my dreams...

Chapter 39: Welcome to Miami... pt. 1

39K 869 411
By Nenerh1

05/24/2020:

Guys I have great news! If you love the I'm Only His (Book 1), it was chosen to be on the Lure: Interactive Chat Stories App. If you do not know or ever heard of Lure, it is an interactive chat story app. Meaning you get to choose the next scene/part of the story. The I'm Only His story will change throughout the Episodes which makes it fun for you all to read. If you are interested and would like to support me and the story, head on over. No pressure of course! I am excited about this opportunity specially to change the story to make it more interesting for you all. No worries, it will still have the message that abuse in relationships is NOT okay in any form. This story is very personal to me no matter what.

02/10/2020 - 05/21/2020

Hello everyone. It has been a long time and I was able to finally finish this update. Due to everything that has been going around the world, life has been somewhat at a standstill.

Really hope you are all doing well. My family and I except my father-in-law who has been in and out of the hospital since last Summer. Have had friends who lost loved ones due to the Virus and other issues. Kids are being homeschooled. My daughter had her Senior year cut short like all other Seniors. Husband home working nonstop and me trying to keep everything together. Adulting as it's called.

Anyways, hope you all like the update and I hope to start the next one soon. Some may know that I am Rewriting the I'm Only His series, at least the first book which is called Being Only His so stay tuned...

Thank you for Reading, Voting and Commenting. Stay safe and healthy. Bye!

Donovan's P.O.V.

It feels like a lifetime ago that I have been back here in Miami. Torn between missing it and wishing I was back in Boston where I have been for months. So different yet so alike in some ways. One thing's for sure, I have missed the Florida weather. I was getting depressed with the cold up north since I am not used to it. But the isolation a welcoming to what was my life. Like the eighty's comedy sitcom Cheers, where everybody knows your name... Funny, since it was based in Boston.

I admit that when I was back home, I wished I could be somewhere else. Where I was not known as Kane's younger brother. The bastard son and the constant reminder of one horrible, despicable day. The day I was conceived. I try not to let it consume me when I think about the way I was conceived but...

I still remember when I found out. I was around five or six years old when I heard the word bastard. My so-called father was screaming at my mom and kept repeating the word. Curious as a kid that age would be, I asked my mom what it meant.

He had left the house, which I was happy about since he scared me when he was around. Mama was facing the kitchen window and her shoulders were going up and down. They did that a lot. Walking in quietly, I called for her. "Mama? Are you okay?" not wanting to scare her because he scared her all of the time. Mama turned, a smile on her face which I knew was not a real one like she always gave me. "Donny boy. Your mama is fine. How long have you been standing there?" Shrugging my shoulders, I glanced over to the kitchen door then back at her. "He is gone for now." walking to me with arms open wide. Lifting me up in her arms, she walked to the kitchen table and sat me on top of it. Bobbing my head, I raised my small hands to cup her red stained face. "Why does he make you cry mama? Was it something I did?"

Even now I remember asking her that question a lot. Was it my fault that my father treated her like shit, especially when I was around? Was it something I did that caused him to look at me the way he did? With anger and hate and even resentment. I was young, but I knew he did not like me and when he drank, he let his feelings for me known, his second son.

"No, no, no my sweet boy. You did not do anything wrong. Do not ever think you did anything wrong for him to be the way he is. He is who he is and nothing and no one will change that. God knows I have tried." whispering the last part as she stared past me. A while passed and we did not say anything until I asked. "Mama, what does bas-tard mean?"

With stunned eyes and then an angry face expression she replies. "All you need to know is that you are not and will never be a bastard. You are and will always be my sweet, loving Donny boy. No matter what he or anyone tells you." wrapping me in her arms tightly like she always did after her and him argued. To think that I thought that word meant something not someone. Guess that someone was me.

"I still do not know why you are back. Don't you like Boston?"

Letting out a heavy sigh, I continue looking out the window of the car. Not in the mood to answer. Especially to Ace.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue. You too good now that you live in Bas-ton?" his stupid attempt to pronounce Boston in a Boston accent makes my skin crawl. Anything this asshole says and does pisses me off.

"You were sent to pick me up. I really do not have to share pleasantries with you."

Snorting, he starts to cackle like the hyena he is. "Still a little piece of shit I see. Trust me, I did not miss your sorry ass around here. You being sent away worked in my favor."

Grounding my teeth, my focus stays on the passing scenery. Palm trees, palm trees, traffic and more palm trees. "Did not miss you one bit either, so."

"Yeah, once you left, Kane was back. Man, you could not stop that fucker from nothing. Ever since he met that little bitch, he was beginning to get soft. I told him time and time again to fuck her and use her then get rid of her prude ass. But what did he do? He kept trying to win her over and give her time. Pfft, time? Like that bitch would ever bend to his will. I would have had her on her knees sucking me off every time I snapped my fingers. That is what he used to do to the other whores he had. Not this one though. This one pussy whipped him, and he still has not popped that cherry. Thank God she disappeared."

My jaw ticks. He always found a way to talk shit about Helena. This is as good a time as any knowing that she and I are close, were close. "From what I understand, my brother went level one hundred psycho looking for her. He got shot. Did you even care he got shot? Or were you hoping that that bitch you keep talking shit to me about finally killed him?"

All the crap Ace talks about her and Kane, I know deep down he wants my brother out of the way so he can take over. Kane is just too fucking blind to see that when it comes to him. I am his flesh and blood, and he listens to this asshole more than me. Cousin or not, Ace will seek any opportunity to take Kane down.

His silence says it all. "You were not there so stop talking out of your ass. I was the one there making sure he made it. Plus, the bitch had her chance to kill him once and for all and se failed. She should have aimed higher but did not. Plus, the bullet was not too deep."

I slowly turn to face the fucker. Did he just say she should have aimed higher? Son of a bitch. "Thank God she did not, if not, then he may have been killed. Too bad for you though..."

Glancing at me with a raised eyebrow he asks. "Too bad what?"

Turning my face to look out the window I say nothing else. For dramatic effects of course. Ace always wants to know everything. Glancing back at him I slowly smirk at him. "Too bad that I am back and will not let Kane get taken down by anyone. Including you."

With narrowed eyes, the snake focused back on the road without another word to say. That's what I thought Ace. My brother may have pulled the trigger firing two shots over my head out of anger. But there was no way in hell that he would have actually killed me. Am I excusing his behavior? No. Did he send me away to Boston and faked my death? In a way he did. 

Unfortunately, he used it to flush Helena out. Knowing how much more vulnerable she would be when she found out I was 'dead'. I wasn't part of his plan. He actually did go ballistic that day. I was surprised he threatened me with a gun. Let alone firing towards me. A man obsessed makes him blind and Kane went on a blind rampage.

It was my decision to leave not wanting to stick around just in case. Figuring since Helena escaped, it was my turn to do the same. How many more warnings could I have given my brother? How many times did I plead to let her go? Let her be. He was consumed by her. Is consumed by her and there is nothing or anyone who will make him stop wanting her. Desiring her. Not even if God himself came down from Heaven to Earth and tried to convince him. Or in my brother's case, not even Satan.

This whole situation reminds me of a quote I read once by some guy named Jeremy Irvine. "Determination becomes obsession and then it becomes all that matters"

Kane is determined to have Helena in any way possible and his obsession is all that matters. Until it slowly brings him down like Ace and his enemies are waiting for.

Smiling to myself, I raise the volume dial up a few notches. Nodding my head to the beat I turn to grin at Ace who glares at me. "You know what Ace? I'm glad I'm back. Now I can fix all the sh*t that you are trying to destroy and smack some sense into my brother."

At the top of my lungs I start singing. "Welcome to Miami, Bienvenidos a Miami." and now I am glad I came back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
10.6M 280K 47
I stand there wide eyed and frozen where I am being held in place. The sounds of fists connecting on skin, cracking under his bloody fists. How can h...
1.8M 58.3K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
7.6M 186K 82
"How dare you fucking disobey me," He grits his teeth clenching his fists while glaring at me. "Please let me go, I promise I won't say anything to a...