Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

Beggar on his knees

7K 521 206
By Yoonchrisgull

The sailors bring up the large net that was thrown inside the sea, working hard with sweats to pull the edges and soon their hard work is paid off as millions of delicious fish, lobsters and crabs are trapped inside it.

The sailors hoot in excitement at the new food and Soobin, the giant sailor handling one of the net edges calls out with a big grin on his face. "Sailor Taehyung!!"

The called male comes sliding down the large rope, landing in the lowest mast as he stares out at the working sailors. "Ahoey little sailor!"

"We caught lots of lobsters. Enough to feed the sailors too. It is party night today." Soobin announces with his little heart pounding over the smell of lobster.

Taehyung's eyes takes in the shapes of star and he lets out a humorous laughter. "Party it is then!" He cheers and the other sailors continue after him.

While outside the sailors celebrate the decided night, inside their captain's cabin, Jimin sits in his working desk to study his missions. Y/n sits in his soft mattress, white silk gown adoring her body while her legs are swinged off the bed. Her gaze is fixed on him and she watch as he works away effortlessly with a concentrated face.

If him sitting on his table, deciding the fate of the whole seven seas was not attractive enough, the delicate glasses sitting on the tip of his nose sends her stomach into a chaotic mess. It frames his face so perfectly, she bites her lips and resist the urge to just get up and walk over to him just so she can slide his glasses up a little bit.

She figdes in her place and tries to distract herself from him by moving her eyes down to trail her finger over the light flower patterns in the long sleeves of her gown.

"You are distracting."

She flinch at the sudden diffuse of voice in the silent air and she looks up to be linked with the eyes of the man before her. He was peeking up at her through his glasses.

Y/n blinks. "Huh..?"

A side of his lips tilt up in a smirk. "How am i suppose to work if you are in front of me, sitting in my bed like that?"

"Like what?" She mumbles, furrowing her brows.

Jimin smiles mischievously. "Like you belong there."

He knew it. He knew how she gets flustered by such words but he still says these kind of things. Red as the lobsters that were being caught outside, Y/n attempts to glare at him while he breaks into silent chuckles at his little victory.

'Says him. Like he is not as distracting.'

"What are we going to do there?" Y/n tries to change the topic, running a hand through her hair to sprawl the strands over her exposed shoulders consciously.

"Where?" Jimin's eyes, for a second or two flicker down at her action, noticing how she hid her blushing shoulders from his sight. The white dress fits her perfectly. To him, she looks like an untainted mermaid. Eunbi surely knew what she was doing when she got this dress designed. It exposed the curves of her collarbone and he swear he had spotted more than four moles around the blushing skin of her shoulders and chest.

How was he supposed to control his gaze and mind if she was the definition of a tease? And the worst part is that she was unaware of her effect over him.

"The kingdom.." Y/n tries her best to not shrink under his heating gaze.

Jimin raise a teasing brow. "Who's kingdom?"

"Your kingdom." She whines out at his teasings, watching as he laughs in his chair. "I am going to leave if you continue to be like this."

Endeared at her outburst, Jimin shakes his head as he tries to calm down. "I apologize, mermaid. I will stop now."

"Good." The female grumps. "Now tell me."

"Well for the firsts." Jimin clears his throat. "You will see prove upon the contract of our wedding."

"Oh.." Y/n nods at that, thinking back to the time she had asked him to prove their bonded fate.

"There is a piece you father painted." He suddenly informs, the feather pen flipping between his fingertips.

Y/n sits up straight in her place, eyes turning wide as she listens attentive.

"It is blur but i remember some of it. He painted a canvas of our mothers, me and you."

"He did.." She gulps each of his words. Her parents sounds so alive that time.

"Yes." His gaze shifts to her delicate features. She was screaming at him with her eyes to tell her more. "When it was finished, he gifted it to me and told me to show it off to his beloved daughter when she grew up into a beautiful woman."

Y/n eyes turns soft as the image of her parent flash through her head. They must have been so happy that time. She wants to remember that time.

"I do not remember any of that." She frowns at her blank mind.

"Because you were a new born." Jimin muses from his place.

Y/n's lips part in realization and she nods, disappointed. But then "Wait." Her expression reads confusion. "Then how come do you remember?"

Jimin stares back at her and a slow secretive smiles spread across his face.

Y/n blinks, bildwildered. "How do you remember that when you were a newborn too?"

"My love." Jimin coos. "Who told you that we were born the same year?"

"W-wait!" Her mind is turning millions of wheels at the moment. "We are... not the same age?"

Jimin just raises a suggestive brow and Y/n can not help but look at him with wide eyes at the new found information she had just heard.

"How old are you then?"

Jimin can not hide his amusement at her calculation eyes. He leans in and whispers. "It is a secret." He winks in the end.

Y/n eyes turns wider than before. "What is so secret about that?"

Okay but how old is he? Is he... perhaps an old man trying to hide his age! She gaps, her mind running a thousand miles.

"That is for you to find out." Her eyes fix on him when he riddles. Maybe he is not actually an old man. He does not look like one with that face.

Y/n can not help but frowns at his words.

Jimin chuckles when he sees this. "It will be no fun if i told you myself."

"I can not believe you." Y/n sulk in her place. "You can not be that older than me, right?" She tries to get him to speak.

Jimin only smiles secretly as he looks down and pretends to read the map before him. The female's pout deepens as he ignores her question.

She sighs and moves on to the next question brewing inside her head. "What else are we going to do then?"

"I will tell you if you come closer." He whispers, putting away a letter to his side.

Y/n tenses up at that. He forward his gaze to her and she links eyes with him. And just like that, his inviting gaze has her standing up from the bed and she does as she is told. She ambles towards him and tries her best to hide her nervousness from his piercing gaze.

But who is she fooling? Of course he notices the light stumble of her feet on the laying rug with the way he once her over from the top to bottom with his lower lip being gnawed by his crooked tooth.

She comes to a stand in front of him and the only thing that is left separating them is his working desk. She shyly tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear and Jimin's eyes follow her action.

"Now.." Y/n questions, raising her brows slightly.

"Than you will meet my mother." Jimin, really softly and gently speaks this and it has her heart melting away.

"She will be delighted to meet you again." The man smiles as his eyes turn distant. Y/n studies the several emotions swirl around his eyes as he thinks of his mother.

"When was the last time you saw her?" She wonders with a warm heart.

Jimin blinks. "I do not remember. It has been such a long time."

She does not know how it feels like to be able to see her mother again, nor has she felt the warmth of a mother while she grew up. But she knows it is a feeling no other can replace.

Her eyes stings with the warning of tears but she gulps down the urge. "I am sure you will meet her soon."

Jimin stares at the soft smile she pass him. No matter how hard she tries but he immediately notices the layer of tears that shines her waterline. They are almost invisible but nothing escapes his eyes.

He turns soft in his place, reaching out a gentle hand to hold hers, he squeeze her little palm in his.

Just a little time more and he will learn everything that happened that night. And when he does, he will not wait a minute to tear apart the one who did it all.

"And our mothers?" Y/n whispers. "When did they saw each other last time"

"My mother visited when..." He trails off and she instantly picks at his words.

His mother visited when her parents died. She attended their funeral.

She nods at him to continue. "But before that, just once after you were born." Jimin finishes.

Y/n nods, curling her fingers in his, she slowly swings their hands back and forth. "Where were you?"

Jimin tilt his head to the side, a little confused. Y/n lips tilt up a bit. He looks innocent.

"When my parents died." She feels Jimin tense up a bit at her forwardness. "I do not remember seeing you in the funeral."

He sighs. "That time, i was away with father to the seas. It was a war so i had to be there." He informs. "That was also the first time that i witnessed the sea under my feet." He add in the end, being reminded of the past.

Y/n smiles lightly. "And i guess that is where you decided."

Jimin nods, smiling back. "I fell in love with the sea. And after the war ended, i left on my way to make it mine."

Y/n stares down at him, the man who worked hard to get where he is today. He fell in love with the sea so much that he made it his. The waves sway under his command, the creatures inside the salty water sings to him, the sea storms carry his anger and he rules over it with pride and as a king.

"You are so powerful." She whispers, her heart fluttering in her ribcage.

"But for you, i am a beggar on my knees." Jimin looks back at her with an adoring gaze.

He prays her. He worships the path she walks on. He can destroy the whole world with just the pressure of his seven seas if she asks. In front of her, he melts each and every time. The king of the seven seas is indeed a beggar on his knees when it comes to her.

And she loves every bit of it. She loves how he spoils her. She loves his attention. And she would not point guilty herself over it.

After all, Park Jimin, the king of all belongs to her and her only.

---------------

Okay guys tell me how long do you want this book to be? I am someone who writes thick books but i had to put 50-55 chapters the limit because i didn't want you guys to be reading 1000k words each year. I want to do so much on this book and for that, i want your guys opinion. Should i extend this book out? Would it become boring if i did? I haven't introduced Jungkook yet and few other characters too. So i need you guys to vote if i should extend this or not?

It's doubt update on my two books time! 🙂 I updated this and my other horror book "the demon behind" (shameless promotion) together just cause i wanted to be a cool author 😎🤘 it took me a week only and lots of struggles to squeeze my empty mind so I'm okay don't worry about me 😬😬

Btw how do you guys like the cover? I made it 😗🤑 and if you're wondering why i use the same ship in all the covers i make for this book is because i really like it. The ship is sexy 😏😏 and matches Jimin's profile alot. Check out my new black and white theme and my other covers on my profile. They look aMAZING!!

Oh and I also started writing on Tumblr. The username is the same as here. Follow me there if you guys want. I would really appreciate the support.

Lots of love for you all.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 11K 32
❝You have got 15 days...❞ He said, his eyes not leaving mine as he grinned which made me annoyed. ❝15 days for what?❞ I asked confused. ❝15 days to m...
5.7K 242 40
[COMPLETED] Based of "The Little Mermaid" and "Aladdin" All Jungkook wanted was to see what it was like to have freedom. He was the Prince of Busan...
124K 11.4K 48
Jimin is an upcoming solo singer with a passion for the sea. When his Grandfather goes missing when a storm hits the island where he was staying. In...
612K 42.3K 74
Jungkook a wealthy model and ex professional swimmer went out to enjoy the sea again. But when his sickness strikes unexpectedly it made him end up a...