Only Time Will Tell

silviaaxox

"Sooner or later you're going to fall for me." "You forgot the 'never' option." I smiled fakely. He chuckled... Еще

1. Let Me Introduce You
2. Meeting the Neighbours
3. New Boy
4. Alone with New Boy
5. Welcome to Our Gang
6. Try-Outs
7. Not So Fun Fun Fair
8. Explanations
9. Patience is a Virtue
10. Trying to Impress
11. Can't Sleep
12. You Can Have Him
13. Keep Away From Her
14. What Was That?
15. Sports Awards Dinner
16. The Wedding
17. Need a Ride?
18. Neighbour after Date
19. Carefree
20. Taking Me Out
21. Meet My Mates
22. I Had Fun
23. Three Harsh Words
24. I Want You to Be There
25. The Kiss
26. Confused
27. The Three Words
28. My Prince on a Unicorn
29. Mistake
30. HELP!
31. You Don't Know Anything
32. Shopping Trip
33. Beach Party
34. Just Give Me a Chance
35. This Place Is Beautiful
36. Just Come Out
37. Just Stay
38. Date Night With A Twist
39. The Three Unrequited Words
40. Business Thing
41. The Match
42. A Library?
43. What's Wrong?
44. I Should Have Known
45. You Fucked Up
47. What Is Wrong With You?
48. You Want Me 'Cause I'm Taken
49. Romantic
50. Fight
51. I Don't Know What To Think
52. Remember
53. Think Things Through
54. The Truth
55. Venice

46. Let's Bunk

5.2K 182 118
silviaaxox

Chapter Forty-Six

Two days later as soon as I woke up in the morning I was in a great mood. I knew that I wanted to see Joey that day, as Fridays were usually my only free day. Before even getting out of bed, I texted Joey.

To: Joey

You know how you told me to just let you know any time I wanted to hang out? I finish early today,  wanna do something? xx

After a quick trip to the bathroom I got a reply.

From: Joey

Is anything important happening at your school today? xx

To: Joey

No, why are you asking?  xx

From: Joey

How about we just bunk then? xx

I smiled to myself. Joey didn't seem like the type of guy that would bunk off school. But there's a first time for everything.

To: Joey

Sounds like a plan. I'll be outside my school in 20 minutes. xx

From: Joey

I'll be waiting ;) xx

I threw my phone in my bag before getting changed. If we were going to bunk I was going to dress up. I chose to go for a nice coral pink embellished blouse, with a pair of black skinny jeans and coral pink leather pumps. I straightened my hair, and I was ready.

"Well aren't you dressed up?" My mum commented as I walked past the kitchen. Shit. I just realised how suspicious this must've looked. "You don't even dress up like that when we go out."

"Yeah, erm, we have a... a.. a mass. Yes we have a mass at school today. Some thanksgiving mass thing and we were told to dress up." Lies. But my mum seemed to believe me.

"Thats sweet." She smiled. 

"Yeah. It is so I better get going. Don't wanna be late. Bye mum." I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek,  before rushing out my house.

Once I was at school,  I parked my car and looked around,  noticing a familiar car. As I walked to it, Joey got out and opened the passenger door for me like a true gentleman. Once we were both in, he kissed my cheek and smiled. 

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you Joey." I smiled back. "So where are we going?"

He grinned. "Central London. "

~***~

"What will your parents do when they find out you've bunked?" Joey asked as he led me down the walkway by river Thames.

"You know, I reckon if they find out it was with you they'd be fine with it." I told him.

He raised an eyebrow. "Does that put me in the good books with your parents?"

"You were in them from day one Joey." I smiled. 

"Really?" I nodded. "Well, that makes things a lot easier."

"What thing—"

I couldn't finish as Joeys lips crashed into mine. My eyes shot open but soon closed and I let myself get lost in the moment. His lips were soft and careful with every move,  making it perfect.

He parted and as I opened my eyes I was met by his smile. "Sorry,  was it to early? I couldn't help—"

I shook my head grabbing his face in my hands and pressing our lips together. "Not to early."

"Good." He grinned,  taking my hand as we walked to the train station. "Cause I don't think I could've waited any longer."

I smiled to myself. I felt so comfortable around Joey. Like I've known him for years. I felt like I could be myself and he wouldn't jusge me even though he was quite different to me.

Being around Joey just felt right.

~***~

"Today was nice." I told Joey as I got out his car.

"I'm glad you had fun." He smiled, opening my drivers door for me.

"I did. Thank you." I reassured.

"Well, if you're parents say anything, just give me a call and I'll be there to explain." He told me.

I laughed. "Okay, I will." I stood on my toes to give him a quick kiss before getting in my seat. "Bye Joey."

"Goodnight beautiful." He winked, shutting the door as I drove off.

"I'm home!" I announced,  as I got in the house.

"Well its about time." My mum said as I walked in the kitchen. "Because school had finished four hours ago. And that would be alright cause you could have practice or whatever,  except,  you didn't attend school today. Did you?"

There was honestly no point in lying. "I was with Joey."

My mums facial expression suddenly shifted from angry and disappointed, to calm and curious. "Oh really? Joey O'Connor?" I nodded. "Oh erm," she straightened up as I laughed internally. My mum was so two faced. "Where did you go?"

"He took me central." I told her.

"That is so cute! He's a keeper!" She grinned.

"But we're friends." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really?"

"You weren't this happy when I was with Kyle." I pointed out.

My mum sighed. "Well do you blame me after everything he's done?"

"But you didn't know he'd do that."

"Hannah sweetheart, I loved you two together, you were a beautiful couple, but a mum has her instincts and deep inside I just knew he wasn't the one for you." She explained.

I raised my eyebrow. "Okay, whatever. I shouldn't have brought him up." I said. "Just know that me and Joey are only friends."

"If you say so." She laughed.

Was it really that obvious?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Are you mine? EmmJayWriting

Любовные романы

1.5M 42.7K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
Bad Timing Angela Kamp

Подростковая литература

3.7K 244 36
"How could you do this to me?! I trusted you! You arrogant, selfish, asshole!!" I shouted with teary eyes and sadness in my voice. I looked at his fa...
Popular/Unpopular Girl Melis Zırhlıoğlu

Подростковая литература

10.3K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
Stuck In An All Boys Camp DeanaForever

Подростковая литература

192K 5.6K 26
I, Skylar was accidentally sent to a Hot Boys Camp I mean ALL BOYS CAMP . At first I hated it but then I met the boys in my Cabin. They were the sex...