Perfect Match | SOPE βœ”οΈ

By sopemoni

COVER BY MY ONE BRAINCELL CARA 🐷 (@Yoongidique) ❝The only thing I could think about was having his lips on m... More

Perfect Match
address to the citizens
part one: initium finis
initium finis | 1.0.1
initium finis | 1.0.2
initium finis | 1.0.3
initium finis | 1.0.4
initium finis | 1.0.5
initium finis | 1.0.6
initium finis | 1.0.7
initium finis | 1.0.8
initium finis | 1.0.9
intium finis | 1.1.0
initium finis | 1.1.1
intium finis | 1.1.2
initium finis | 1.1.3
initium finis | 1.1.4
initium finis | 1.1.5
initium finis | 1.1.6
initium finis | 1.1.7
initium finis | 1.1.8
initium finis | 1.1.9
initium finis | 1.2.0
initium finis | 1.2.1
initium finis | 1.2.2
initium finis | 1.2.3
initium finis | 1.2.4
initium finis | 1.2.5
initium finis | 1.2.6
initium finis | 1.2.8
intium finis | 1.2.9
initium finis | 1.3.0
part two: venit omittere
venit omittere | 2.0.1
venit omittere | 2.0.2
venit omittere | 2.0.3
venit omittere | 2.0.4
venit omittere | 2.0.5
venit omittere | 2.0.6
venit omittere | 2.0.7
venit omittere | 2.0.8
venit omittere | 2.0.9
venit omittere | 2.1.0
venit omittere | 2.1.1
venit omittere | 2.1.2
venit omittere | 2.1.3
venit omittere | 2.1.4
venit omittere | 2.1.5
venit omittere | 2.1.6
venit omittere | 2.1.7
venit omittere | 2.1.8
venit omittere | 2.1.9
venit omittere | 2.2.0
venit omittere | 2.2.1
venit omittere | 2.2.2
venit omittere | 2.2.3
venit omittere | 2.2.4
venit omittere | 2.2.5
venit omittere | 2.2.6
venit omittere | 2.2.7
venit omittere | 2.2.8
venit omittere | 2.2.9
venit omittere | 2.3.0
epilogue
alternate epilogue
author's note (revisited)

initium finis | 1.2.7

4.2K 343 296
By sopemoni

"Why are you still with Jimin?"

Namjoon's question caught Hoseok completely off-guard. The most he could do was gape at Namjoon, unable to make sentences come out of his mouth. At Hoseok's reaction, Namjoon shook his head, disappointment etched into his face.

"I would be a fool not to notice your hesitancy." Namjoon reprimanded."Your hesitation when it comes to doing what you're told with Yoongi. It's because of Jimin."

Hoseok said nothing. He couldn't say anything. Namjoon was right. He knew it. Hoseok knew it too.

"You have to stop whatever you have with Jimin." Namjoon said."Your objective right now is to fully and completely devote yourself to Hoseok and lead the change that we've been aiming towards. You cannot let Jimin get in that way."

"Jimin is my boyfriend." Hoseok snapped, unable to bite back the annoyance in his tone."We've been together for years. I shouldn't have to abandon my ties with someone just because of—"

"Hoseok." Namjoon held his hand up."Let me stop you right there. Why do you think that the government discourages any relationship that is not their perfect match?"

Hoseok glared at him, feeling his eyes watering in frustration.

"Because that person is not made for you." Namjoon answered."In the interest of both parties, it is better to let go of what you had. Your feelings for him will disappear. You'll look at him and feel nothing. It's only a matter of time, and once that happens, only one of you will be hurt."

"That's not going to happen. I love Jimin. I don't love Yoongi, I wo—"

"You'll stop loving him. Park Jimin is not your perfect match. He is not your soulmate. You will fall out of love with him." Namjoon said sternly."That's how my ancestors programmed the perfect match system. You're meant to love them and no one else."

"No. You're lying." he shook his head."It won't happen to us. I don't want Yoongi."

"Keep telling yourself that." Namjoon mused."It's apparent the impact he's had on you. Maybe these weeks without him will teach you that."

"Weeks?" Yoongi questioned. Namjoon nodded.

"Alpha A training is the hardest of them all. It is meant to break the Alpha physically, psychologically, and emotionally. Of course, we did not disclose that information to Yoongi, lest he not agree to do it."

"You told him it would last about a week." Hoseok almost yelled."You told him that he would experience pain and that he would chance, but he was only going to be in it for a week. A week. Not a few weeks."

"We lied. It's not like he'll feel the time passing by." Namjoon paused."Why the sudden anger? His training does not concern you."

"You're going to break him with that training. Did you have to subject him to that training? Won't he feel the pain? Won't he feel hurt?"

"Yes. If he can't feel pain, the training is meaningless. It's supposed to break him and help ease him into the mindset of an Alpha A. You've seen how he's been leading up to the training. The qualities of an Alpha A are there, but they're dormant because of the way he was raised. We don't need a kind, compassionate Min Yoongi, one that wouldn't be able to hurt a fly. We don't need a shy, timid Min Yoongi either. We need a Min Yoongi that's fearless, cunning, ruthless. A leader. Sure an Alpha A can be kind and empathetic but in the end, the Yoongi that exists currently we don't want."

Hoseok stared at him dumbfounded. He was at a loss of words. He looked back at Yoongi who was tied down to the chair. Yoongi's expression was serene, with a hint of a smile in his lips. It had only been a few minutes, but who knew what he was going through already?

"Does it bother you?" Namjoon questioned."That your Yoongi won't be the Yoongi that comes back?"

"Yoongi is not mine." Hoseok answered, avoiding the question. In truth, it did bother Hoseok. A lot more than he cared to admit. Even with Yoongi suppressing his mark, Hoseok's worry for him did not subside. The anger he had felt over Jimin diminished greatly. It didn't seem to bother Hoseok anymore. What bothered him most was knowing that Yoongi would never be the same.

"Oh but he is. Just like you're his." Namjoon half smiled."That's the wonder of the Perfect Match. Without your match, you can't feel. You don't have the freedom to feel. All your emotions begin and end with Yoongi. Jimin however, he can get over you. He still has control of his emotions. You don't. If something were to happen to Yoongi, you would lose they ability to feel."

He put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder."Do them both a favor. Break things off with Jimin. You'll only end up hurting him in the end."

"I can't break things off with him." Hoseok shook his head."Jimin has my heart."

"But it's only a matter of time before Yoongi steals it back." He said softly."Don't be selfish."

"Look. I'm doing everything you're asking me to do. I think it's fair for me to have something that's me for a change. I didn't agree to any of these things. I'm doing it as a responsibility. I should be able to pursue my interests." Hoseok winced at his response. It sounded so wrong coming from his mouth.

"Right. Well. It was only a suggestion." Namjoon released his grip."But don't be surprised when it blows up in your face. After all, once Yoongi comes back, his current attitude towards Jimin might change. I've heard he hasn't done much to break you two up."

"You know, Jimin didn't strike me as the jealous type. I didn't think he'd come up to me over it though. He was angry. About the date."

"Well he's normally not like that. He does have a right to be angry. He is my boyfriend after all."

Yoongi rolled his eyes."And when are you breaking up with him?"

His hesitancy sparked curiosity in Namjoon."He has?"

"No. Because he knows he doesn't have a say in my personal affairs." Hoseok responded, a bit defensively.

Lies.

"If you say so. Keep deluding yourself." Namjoon shrugged."Well. Can't delay the twins production. Come with?"

Even with the question, Hoseok knew he wasn't given a choice.

Hoseok gritted his teeth."Fine."

They walked silently side by side. He didn't have anything else to say to Hoseok, but the expression on his face suggested otherwise. Hoseok didn't push anything. If he so much as tried to, the results wouldn't be pleasant.

Keep deluding yourself.

Is that what he was doing? Trying desperately to hold on to something that is meant to break? Despite the disturbances Hoseok's relationship with Jimin had, there was no doubt that their bond held.

"You're like me aren't you?"

Hoseok turned to the sound of the voice, eyes widening in recognition. It was CBA#131022, formally known as Park Jimin.

"You were made." Jimin continued. "Strange. I would expect to see you in the training room. Weren't you engineered specifically to be cast in B level?"

"It's my break time." Hoseok responded coldly."Shouldn't you be a star for the higher ups right now? Leave me alone."

Jimin shook his head, sitting down besides Hoseok."The higher ups have already seen how advanced I am today. They're thinking of putting me through Beta training already. Besides, I'd rather talk to you."

"Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you."

But he persisted. He persisted to the point where he was finally able to get through to Hoseok.

"Be my valentine?"

Jimin looked at Hoseok with a hopeful expression on his face. That was the first time Hoseok forced myself to look at him. His eyes were bright and lively, lips turned upwards showing his perfect teeth. In his hands there was a bouquet of flowers.

"Jimin—"

"They're your favorites. I know. I asked around." Jimin interrupted."I know you don't have a reason to trust me, but I really want to be with you. Give me a chance? It's Valentines Day."

"That was something that was celebrated centuries ago." Hoseok scoffed, keeping his hands in his pockets."Why bring it back?"

"Because it was a day that everyone celebrated with their loved ones. They would show how much they cared about a person. Come on. I'll even get on my knees."

"You wouldn't." Hoseok laughed. Jimin raised an eyebrow, holding out the bouquet with both hands, before getting down on one knee.

"I'm one hundred percent serious." He said."I've waited for you for a year now. Are you going to keep me waiting?"

Hoseok said yes.

And the rest was history.

"Here is where TWINABA280261 will be. TWINBAB280261 will be right next. Twin A is male. Twin B is female." Namjoon stated."Feel free to come by here anytime you wish to. The development of children is something very interesting. It will also give you an inside as to how you and Jimin were made as well."

"Fun." Hoseok mumbled. Right now, the twins were nothing. But Hoseok knew as the time would pass, they would begin to grow and in no time, in Hoseok's arms. Butterflies erupted in his stomach at their sight. Even if he didn't agree with this, this still stirred excitement in Hoseok. "They'll be immune right?"

"Enhances everything. Don't worry. These babies will be the most advanced pair of twins the world has ever seen."

Hoseok nodded."Okay. Is that all you needed me for?"

"Yes. You can leave now." Namjoon said lightly."Remember what we talked about."

As if I would forget.

a/n: wifi is still not working ya'll i'm going crazy without it :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.7K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...