IDOLISH7 fanfics(The Mystery...

By EschaAo

The World is full of Mystery. Riku Nanase, the young detective and Iori Izumi, the teen wolf are working tog... More

Opening
Chapter 1: Teen meets Teen
Chapter 3: Investigation
Chapter 4: I'm a Wolf
Chapter 5: I'm Home
Chapter 6: First Start
Chapter 7: Solo or Teamwork
Chapter 8: Cat to the Rescue
Chapter 9: Hold unto You
Chapter 10: Secret on Hold
Chapter 11: Back as Usual
Chapter 12: Plan
Chapter 13: Argument
Chapter 14: New Friend
Chapter 15: Ray of Moonlight
Chapter 16: Deduction time
Chapter 17: Friend or Foe
Chapter 18: Farewell
Chapter 19: Summer Holiday
Chapter 20: Days at Tokyo
Chapter 21: Advice to Advice
Chapter 22: Approach the limit

Chapter 2: I'm a Detective

495 26 0
By EschaAo

Riku opened his eyes, he was sleeping on the futon and there's no sign of Iori presence. He probably left without notice. Last night, they didn't talk much. After the laughter, Iori continued his sleep to recover his strength and Riku insists him to sleep there while he sleeps on the floor with the extra futon. As he was dreaming, he looked at the watch wondering what time it was now. He shocked.

Riku: Oh no, I'm late!!

He immediately goes to the shower, and cleans up himself. Rushing wears a high school uniform and went out to the school. The high school that he attends is not far from his place. He just arrived at the gate just on time, but he panted and coughed hard. As a matter of fact, he knows that he has a respiratory problem, but he tried to ignore it. As he breath in and out, he used the inhaler and started to calm down. He went inside the school and to the class. There, he meets three of his friends.

Reiji: Riku, you're here.

Yuri: Morning Riku.

Tamaki: Rikkun, morningggg.......*yawn

Riku: Morning... What's up?

Reiji: Did you see the news this morning?

Riku: No. What is it?

Reiji: There was another murder incident in our neighborhood. The rumor say it probably get killed by a werewolf. 

Tamaki: ......EHH?!.... Scary.... * Snapped from the dream

Yuri: Again, that nonsense.

Reiji: It's true. My brother did see the real one. There's a huge scar on the victim's body. 

They just looked at each other and didn't know whether to believe or not. But, Riku did hear about it lately but he thought of ignored it because it probably just made up. The bell is ringing. The class started as usual without any problem. All of the students went back home in the evening.  As for Riku, he was interested in that incident. He asked about it to Reiji in detail before going back home. When he gone out from the school, Tamaki was waiting for him at the front gate while eating the pudding.

Tamaki: Rikkun, you're late.

Riku: Sorry, I got something to do back then.

They walked away from the school to the path of way home.

Riku: Hey, Tamaki. What do you think about the incident that Reiji talked about this morning?

Tamaki: About that man were killed by a werewolf? I don't know, but it's kind of scary. If it is, I'm gonna sit at home and not come out.

Riku: Yeah, you're probably right.

By the intersection of the road, both of them went in different directions. When Tamaki disappeared from his sight, he started to act.

Riku: Okay, let's do this. 

Riku opened the small notebook from his bag which was filled with the mark. Most of the writing led to the incident of werewolf. He tried to read back and walked to the place that incident happened. There were about three cases that happened at the same place, which is at the old factory which is near the back alley. However, there were some police that guarded the place. Silently, he went inside the factory and tried to look for the clue. He went up the stairs and watched the place from above.  He can't let the police find him there, it might be troublesome. He looked at the view from above and listened to what the police were saying.

Police 1: It's a bit tragic that victims die like that.

Police 2: Yeah, I wonder if that murder happened again. That werewolf might come.

Police 1: Don't say that, I don't want to die yet. But I think today will be fine because it's not a full moon.

Police 2: What are you saying? This incident that happened not on the full moon time.

Police 1: Seriously!?

Riku was too focused listening to the talk. As he seen nothing unusual, he backed off. He went down the stairs slowly. When he reached down to the ground, he didn't realize that someone was behind him.

Iori: What are you doing?

Riku: Uuu-- mphhhh!!! (his mouth is closed with Iori's hand)

Police 2: !!?? Did you hear something?

Police 1: Hmm? No...

Riku: (pull away of Iori's hand) cough, cough.... you!

Iori: Sorry, you're gonna make a big noise if I don't close your mouth.

Riku tried to calm down his breathing to prevent the attack from happening. Once it's calmed, he immediately looks at Iori.

Riku: You scared me! What are you doing here?

Iori: That's what I supposedly ask you. What are you doing here? I saw you walked through the back alley and come to here with caution.

Riku: Well, I'm trying to investigate things there?

Iori: Hah? What was that supposed to mean? Are you trying to be a detective or what?

Riku: Hey! I'm not trying to be. I am a detective. 

Iori: Is this some kind of childish dream you want to be? 

Riku: Grrr, you're never spoken nicely to me since I met you. 

Iori: What can I do? This is me.

Riku: fine!

He ignored Iori. He sat down on the ground and continued writing something in his notebook. Iori looked at him wondering what he was writing about. The first letter that he seen on the book was...

Iori: werewolf...

Riku: Yeah, werewolf. Do you know anything about it?

Iori: Er, no... *Looked away

Riku seems to notice that Iori somehow trying to avoid something regarding that issue.

Riku: hmmm, never mind. 

Riku stood up from there while stretching his whole body. Not much hint to be discovered there because it limited his work because of the cops around. He gave up for today and walked away. His walked then stopped, he looked at Iori that still standing there.

Riku: Hey, where do you want to go now?

Iori: .... I don't know.... anywhere.

Riku: Great, so, how about you come to my place? Let's have some dinner together.

Iori: Why should I? 

Riku: Just let's go!

Iori: Hey!

Riku grabbed Iori's hand and walked along the path. At first, Iori really didn't want to go, yet he didn't pull back his hand as Riku held him. He just walked together with him, as if his heart wanted to go with him. He was silent along when they walked to Riku's home. Riku unlocked his front door and went inside the home. Riku lived at a house in a small old apartment. He was living alone. As they went in, Riku asked Iori to sit in the living room as he was going to make some dinner. Iori just followed his request as he looked around that room again. 

Iori: You lived alone?

Riku: yeah, my parents are at the village. 

Iori: Why did you come and live here?

Riku: ........ I got the scholarship in the high school that I go to now. So, I survived here with the part time work that I do during weekend........I'm done. 

He brought food to the short table beside Iori. They ate simple omurice and ice lemon tea. Iori ate with full of harsh comment about it making Riku feel annoyed but ignored it. The food is actually really delicious. It's been a long time since he ate a homemade food. It reminded him of when he was with someone eating with full of cheer. He really wanted to cry, but tried to hold on. As for Riku, it was his first-time eating dinner with someone since he lived there. That's why he didn't care about what Iori said as long he had fun eating with someone. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Done chapter 2. What do you think?

This takes a long time to think about the story because I want to make it smooth and link with some certain plot next time. In this story, Riku has lived at that apartment for about four months like that. 

I made Tamaki as Riku's friend and also his classmate because his acting really fit for that... Other friends don't care much...hehe (I guessed).

Moreover, I have read the RabiTV for Iori and Riku's Kaiketsu Mystery card. There I found his name was Rikuhisa Nanagawa.... That's a long name I see, maybe I just used that current one.

Thank you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1K 27
This story will be base on the 'ainana police' outfit in IDOLiSH7, (This isn't the real story in the game and just my first impression when I first...
1.4K 39 8
The Sakura falls down gracefully, pretty light pink petals fall in their own directions. The wind blows gently, standing there was Nanase Riku, an en...
17.1K 817 30
There's 3 years old Twin name Nanase Riku and Nanase Tenn were living at the orphanage house.Both them living together at there for 5 years more afte...
2.2K 75 12
The sequel to 'How did I get here again...?', so if you find this story first, I recommend you read that one before reading this one! . . . After the...