WANT (Complete ✔️)

By lovelike_evajacks

Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't e... More

disclaimer
characters
soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

Chapter Eighteen

17.3K 354 260
By lovelike_evajacks

Lia

Professor Leto is from another world. Emailing everyone in his classes to announce that he'll be carrying out an experimental, fun night class in the Planetarium. What the ever-loving fu—actually this might be super fun. Late-night studying is always soothing. For a better vision, the fantasy genre we're doing perfectly matches the mood of the night.

With excitement bubbling in my stomach, I walk inside the Planetarium, Blair, and Nolee bickering behind me.

Nolee is mad at Blair because Blair slept with Hudson.

Blair's confession had come as a surprise. I made sure that she knew what she had done and that she didn't regret it—which she didn't. Blair is emotionally strong, something Nolee and I lack in.

Nolee was and is still mad because knowing Hudson and his flavorful ways, she's worried that Blair might fall for his player ways and get a broken heart. Blair laughed and waved it off, blabbering on how she's not emotionally attached to the boy and saw the night as a casual hookup and nothing else.

Blair is free to do anything she wants, as her best friends, Nolee, and I make sure she's protected and unhurt because if we ever find out a guy has hurt even her baby hairs, he's a dead man walking. We trust her and that's the best thing support you can give in a friendship.

"Hudson, of all people," Nolee groans in disappointment, glaring her honey eyes at the socialite, "Jesus, Blair."

We stop in the doorway of the Planetarium, room already filled with students.

Blair rolls her eyes, looking everything of exasperated.

"It was mindless recklessness, we both got caught up in the moment. It was stupid but nevertheless fun," Blair is nonchalant with her annoyance, "I don't regret it and I'm not dumb. I know his reputation and I don't care. One night of fucking will not change anything in our friendship or me."

Nolee looks at her best friend in a mixture of emotions, annoyance, worry, and understanding. Nolee has never got under Blair's skin before when it came to other guys but knowing Hudson, I'm guessing Blair has gotten herself in a complicated situation.

Blair doesn't get attached to her hook-ups but she's friends with Hudson and she's a girl. I'm not trying to be the elephant in the room but Blair could easily fall for Hudson and if that ever happens and the boy ends up hurting her, Blair is going to be heartbroken.

And as her best friends, we can't have her heartbroken. First and foremost, I will kill Hudson dead, Nolee will have him disappeared from planet earth.

"We're just looking out for you, Blair." I softly tell her, rubbing her arm.

Blair looks at us with so much love and care and appreciation.

"I know and I love you guys for it," she smiles, "Just trust me with this."

"We do." Nolee hugs her.

I wander my eyes around and they lock onto Colton's icy blue eyes.

Last night was a disaster. I want Colton to realize what he's trying to do. How wrong it is to confess his love for me when all he's ever done is hurt me. The Colton I remember is a bully with mean words and hurtful gestures but the Colton I'm seeing ever since he's come back is someone who is as innocent as a baby, with nothing but selfishness and care.

B, meet S.

"What is Professor Leto on, trying to teach a night class." Nolee grumbles like Garfield the Cat.

"I love the idea." I smile like a kid in Disneyland.

"Sounds disastrous but who doesn't love drama." Blair shrugs with an amused grin on her glossy lips.

I love drama. Nothing special happens to me.

"'Sup sweetcheeks." Hudson smirks so haughtily towards Blair, her cheeks flushing.

Zack and Xavier are right behind him, already done with his games.

Nolee and I share a look, baffled and amused and awed.

"Don't give me that smirk, Rexroth." Blair bites with her sweet, sharp voice.

Hudson continues to stare at her like she lights up the night sky.

"Oh, stop it."

Nolee, Zack, and I share an amused laugh upon watching Blair react. Hudson chases the beautiful girl as she walks away, constantly singing crude words to her.

With a smile still on my face, I catch Xavier's stormy eyes staring at me, and a blush of my own rises to my cheeks. My heart takes the liberty of running like a hamster on a wheel endlessly.

Last night, I had so much fun with Xavier. The moments we spent at his apartment, watching a movie, and eating pizza, and making out felt so snug and soothing and just simple.

Being with Xavier makes me feel confident and as if I'm on a constant battle with my sanity and hormones. One look from him has my entire persona melting, my heart decides to give up on giving me oxygen and my body is dancing in literal fire.

Sharing kisses with him is like the definition of euphoria and sin. Whenever Xavier has touched me, I've craved it a little bit more every single time. His touch is becoming a reason, an addictive need, and a game for my sexuality.

Xavier smiles, it's hot and bad. I nibble on my lower lip, feeling undeniably shy.

Zack nudges Xavier and the two walk away. I watch him and can't help but admire his body, his backside, loving how good it looks.

"Oof," Nolee's little giggle breaks me out of my Xavier daze, "If that wasn't the hottest sexual tension I've ever felt then I don't know what sexual tension feels like anymore."

Nolee's honey eyes are dancing with fascination and amusement. She's definitely thirsty for gossip. I avoid her hypnotizing eyes, feeling way too overwhelmed.

"Forget Blair's fuck ups, what's with you and Xavier?" Nolee is so anticipating the gossip, it's almost hilarious.

"Nothing," I quietly coo, "We're just good friends."

I'm a fool.

That's my REM sleep speaking. Good friends? Xavier and I are not good friends. Kissing like we've been deprived of water, looking at each other like we want to rip all our clothes off, and devour each other like desserts and sharing intimate moments is not what friends do. My heart wants to believe that what Xavier and I have is more than a friendship. I'm beginning to like Xavier, like-like him and I'm definitely crushing on him hard.

"Yeah, and I'm dating TY from NCT."

I stare at Nolee in hilarity. Her words are amusing because they're so candid and innocent and sarcastic.

Colton finds my eyes once again, something in them seeming rueful and soft with suffering. I don't believe him or his words. All he is to me is a nightmare, a bully, a boy who was too weak to stand against his own demons. He could have stopped my suffering but he chose to strangle me instead.

In a bad mood and feeling my chest tighten, I choose to admire the projected ceiling of the Planetarium. The blue light of the projection casting a glow on the darkroom. Stars fill the scenery and it's surreal to watch them twinkle. My mind backtracks to when Xavier first took me to the abandoned observatory and I'm smiling like an idiot. That observatory has become something between us. It's where I can find peace and surreality.

I want to go back there with him, I wonder if he would go with me. I'm hopelessly smiling when my eyes search for him but the moment I see him with Krystal, her hands on him, my smile falls and my heart swells with a restless emotion. Krystal's chocolate-painted, luscious lips are curled into a seductive smile as she talks with him, eyes admiring him as every other girl does, including me.

Xavier's back is to me, I can't see whether he's smiling at her or smirking or frowning, it's bothering me. It only gets worse when Krystal catches my eyes, her smile morphing into a cruel smirk. She mouths something to Xavier and the boy turns to lock his thundery, tempestuous gray-green eyes with my chocolate-honey eyes. I'm floored at the intensity of his stare. An ominous promise oozing from his eyes, a promise that is dark and cruel. Krystal's alluringly fierce eyes glimmer in untrustworthy pleasure.

Together, Xavier and Krystal are a power couple, seeping with seductive sexuality, defiance, and sin. With their eyes on me, there's a whisper of a cryptic demon flying between us, its wings painted red and intentions cruel.

Krystal mouths something else to him, her red lips curling into a sultry smile. Xavier visibly looks agitated and angry, jaw locking and hands clenching into fists.

What did she say to him?

"What?!" Nolee's shriek brings forth quietness.

Everyone is looking at the cheerleader.

"What's wrong, Nolee?" Zack asks her, stepping close to her, eyes bouncing between hers. If I'm not wrong, is that worry in his eyes?

Nolee, you have some explaining to do.

"Tonight's class is fake," Nolee speaks with clarity and displeasure, "Professor Leto wanted us to experience sharing our books without him."

"What in the Breakfast Club fuck is that supposed to mean?" Hudson, half amused, half looking like he's about to have a mental breakdown.

"The dude played us." Sebastian nonchalantly says, and it's the first time I'm seeing him annoyed. Our eyes meet and I can't hold back the blush from appearing. Our kiss flashing before my eyes.

"Wow, I could be banging some chick right now instead of being here with you losers." Hudson grumbles like a lazy house cat.

"No one's stopping you, dickwad." Zack curses him out, gesturing to the door dramatically, the latter scuffing the QB on the shoulder.

Boys.

There's a shared silence in which we all try to figure out what just happened. Our professor just played us, I don't know whether to be amazed or angry or annoyed. The boys are definitely not going to entertain themselves with this headassary. I'm happy to share my books with anyone, Nolee will be down for sure, Blair not so much.

I can understand where Professor Leto is coming from—well kind of. Sharing our books without a professional adult allows us to be more raw and truthful and chaotic with our words. We can spark one another's creative, literary process. But Professor Leto underestimated us, especially the boys. They're obviously taking English Lit for extra credits, their focus is on their sports.

"Um, guys," Bonnie sounds dumbfounded, "Why isn't the door opening?"

Everyone darts their attention towards the girl. Bonnie has her hands on the handles, trying to move them open but the door isn't budging.

"What the hell are you talking about, Bonnie?" Zack snaps, baffled himself. The QB walks over to the door and attempts on opening the door but fails.

"The door is fucking locked." Zack looks ready to set fire to this building.

"Fuck off." Nolee can't believe this.

I share a panicked look with her and Blair.

Oh my god, okay, it's happening.

Everybody stay calm.

Stay calm.

Stay fucking calm!

Everybody fucking calm down!

Okay, we're trapped.

Everyone for themselves!

"Fun, we're locked in for the night." Krystal mockingly coos, boredom, and irritation present in her gray eyes and body language, and sweet voice. She whispers something to Westley, the two already gossiping.

"Cool, it's like an orgy." Hudson crudely comments with a wide smug smile.

All the girls, including me, turn to him with deathly stares.

"Shut the fuck up." Blair sweetly drags him.

Another shared silence, filled with confusion, annoyance, and a plan to murder Professor Leto. Because there is no doubt, he is the one that locked that door. I will bet Bloo—wait no, I take that back—I will bet Elijah, yeah he can be a good sacrifice.

I look at Zack and he's too busy trying to burn the door down with his eyes.

Xavier is cooly sitting on the steps leading up to the big projector in the middle of the Planetarium.

Hudson is talking with River and Caleb.

Colton (devil #1) is on his phone.

Sebastian is looking for other exits, most likely the fire exit.

Kirsan (devil #2) is flirting with Westley.

Bonnie and Cloe are talking, completely in their zone of not giving a fuck.

Krystal and Michael are flirting.

Blair is on her phone.

Nolee is bored, passed out on one of the million seats in the Planetarium.

I'm too busy looking at what everyone else is doing.

"So," Hudson breaks the silence, "Who's got beef?"

Once again, we all throw him an I'm going to kill you dead look.

"What?" the skater boy is baffled, yet indifferent, "I need drama to live."

I happen to catch Colton's eyes and I make sure to show him how much I'm hating him right now. The boy looks so hopeless and sad but nothing about him is going to change my feelings for him.

I look for Sebastian and catch him talking with Kirsan now, the two seem too engrossed in their conversation. I want to tell Sebastian about Kirsan and what happened at Hudson's party but something is stopping me and I don't know what it is. I can't trust Kirsan. I wonder if Sebastian knows what kind of a guy Kirsan is. Why did he talk to me like that? I never triggered him. Why did he treat me like a hussy?

Abruptly, the two boys' eyes are on me. I'm taken aback, my cheeks flushing from the sudden attention of two attractive guys. Kirsan is cruelly smirking whilst Sebastian is carrying an unreadable emotion, an emotion that is dark and wicked. Kirsan says something to him and Sebastian smirks. I'm baffled. Why does it feel like they're talking about me?

Sebastian's eyes never move from mine, he smiles and I look away, a blush rushing to my cheeks.

"How did last night with Colton go?" Blair asks, genuinely curious.

I didn't tell my girls about last night, none of it really, not even the kiss I shared with Sebastian.

With a pout, I join Nolee on the seat next to hers.

"A total wreck."

That's sugar-coating it. It was more than a total wreck.

"What happened?" Nolee.

"Did he do something?" Blair.

"Did he say something?" Nolee, again.

Both of them look concerned out of the blue, wondering the worst of scenarios. I know for a fact that if Colton or any other guy hurt me, my girls will have them hustled and traded for puppies.

"Just the complete nonsense of confessing his feelings for me," it's really exhausting even remembering my past with him, "Apologizing for what he did and that he'll be good for me."

"Wow, he's a bullshitter." Blair rolls her eyes.

"No one can be that fucking delusional." Nolee glares towards the boy.

"I'd be flattered by his confession for you but considering the idiot had fun bullying you, makes him so unattractive," Blair groans angrily, "I just wanna punch him in the throat."

Nolee grins.

"Let me join."

Colton needs to stay away from me. I don't care how intent he is about changing for me and wanting to make things right. Nothing will ever change our past and my memories.

"What are you going to do about him?" Nolee worriedly questions, "Because he's going to want to fix this no matter what, you know Colton. We all know how determined he is, I mean he was so determined to ruin you back in high school."

"I don't know what to do," I sigh, I'm sleepy, "But I do know I'm not giving him the satisfaction of my attention."

Blair

"Can I have a replay of last night?" Hudson enters my personal bubble like a tornado. His playful, boyish scent sending waves of tingles down my spine.

When I look into his eyes, I can't help but laugh out of nervousness because last night crosses my mind and my entire body heats up. Last night was crazy stupid adventurous. It wasn't meant to happen but it did and I don't regret it.

I always heard about Hudson being a freak in the sheets but I never knew he was that hot. He touched my body as if he hated me, everywhere he touched he lit a path of fire and desire and want. Hudson kissing is the epitome of feeling your heart skip a beat but like a thousand beats. I don't know what came over me last night but in that moment, when I stared into his baby blues, I knew I wanted him. And now that I've had him, I want him more.

But I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"Fuck off." I mockingly shove him away.

Hudson laughs.

"Damn, LeBlanc," he leans in to whisper into my ear, "I never knew you fucked like that."

Butterflies and pure want is all I'm feeling right now. Being so close to Hudson is a temptation on a sinister level.

I give him an egotistical smile.

"I'm full of surprises."

Hudson raises his brow, impressed, eyes brushing down to my lips.

"Wanna give me another surprise?"

He's so damn suggestive, I hate that I love it.

I don't please him with an answer which has the boy chuckling and moving even closer to me, his arm sliding behind me as his fingers circle my hips.

"Did I make you feel good?" It's a conceited whisper, full of mischievous seduction.

"Don't be so sure of yourself."

"You damn well know I'm allowed to when I fuck like that."

"Like broccoli on crack?"

Hudson laughs wholeheartedly at my sarcastic answer and I can't help but admire his innocent boyish charm that is often masked by his flirtatious demons. He catches the way I'm looking at him and Hudson eases himself into a small smile that is a shade of alluring on him.

"Why did you kiss me back, Blair?" Hudson stares into my blue eyes with lazy intensity, "I know I wanted to kiss you 'cus I find you drop-dead gorgeous. But why did you?"

Why did I kiss him?

I don't know.

"Because I find you drop dead," I lean into his ear and whisper, "Lame."

I wink and walk away, leaving him speechless.

Nolee

I lean against the wall next to Zack in a corner of the Planetarium. The boy looks beyond bored.

"You feeling any better?" I tilt my head towards him.

Zack lazily tilts his head towards me, a lazy smile on his full lips.

"Way better than I was yesterday," his hazel eyes flicker to my lips, "Thanks to you."

"It's what I'm here for." I smile warmly, genuinely touched that he feels better after hanging out with me.

The Planetarium is dark with only the projection of stars lighting up the atmosphere around us. Everyone is dead, bored, and sleepy. That idiot Michael is making out with Westley, the two going at it like two cats in heat. Hudson is annoying Blair as usual. I can't believe that bitch slept with him.

Nolee judging her real hard.

But it was inevitable for those two. The way they looked at each other, talked, and had banter, it was only time they sucked each other off and rolled in between sheets. I just hope Hudson has good intentions for my best friend otherwise I'm breaking his goddamn bones and rearranging him to look like an Aye-Aye.

"So," Zack sultrily grins, eyes glimmering in playfulness, "That kiss."

This weasel.

I did everything I could to forget about that kiss but who am I kidding? That kiss we shared was the personification of hasty want and hot temptation. When our lips touched, everything inside me burst into flames. I wanted Zack with an undying flame of lust. Zack is fucking hot, he kisses like he's sucking on a sweet lollipop, suckling, nipping, and savoring and he touches like he's leaving a path of sinful addiction.

My cheeks are warm.

"Wipe that grin off your face, Mackenyu."

His honey eyes flicker down to my lips, drinking them in.

"That kiss was hot."

I playfully smack him backhandedly across his chest.

"Stop."

The QB laughs, satisfied with his enchantment.

"Why?" Zack slips his fingers into my hair, "Is it making you feel bothered?"

I bite my lip as the warm glow in his eyes intensifies with craving, and my female libido goes haywire. My tummy flutters in a delicious emotion, my thighs becoming deprived of friction, and my lips yearning for his.

Zack slips his free arm around my waist and hauls me onto his lap so fucking easily as if I weigh as light as a feather. I'm surprised and thankful that no one can see us where we're at. My thighs are spread, encasing him in. I'm dying to move but the friction will bring the she-wolf inside me growling out.

"I want you, Nolee." Zack kneads my hips. I suppress a moan from slipping when he sways his hips a little.

Running my hands over his wide, hard chest, I'm a breath away from his lips.

"Want me?"

Zack pulls me into his body, hands slipping under my dress. When his fingers graze my heated skin, I sigh in content.

"Want you on my dick," Zack's arousal is hard and provocative, "Dripping down me as you ride me."

Those dirty words of his get me fired up and I feel myself melting into a submissive mess. Cradling his face, caressing his jaw and cheeks, I brush my lips against his teasingly. Zack instinctively thrusts his hard-on into me, the gnawing like a painful forbidden touch. I just want to rip his clothes and take him here.

"So romantic." I teasingly coo, a soft moan sounding from my lips when Zack sucks on my neck.

Lia

Holy mother of Jesus!

Are Nolee and Zack doing it?

No. There's no way.

They wouldn't.

When I see Nolee move in a suggestive way on top of Zack, I'm flinching away in shock.

Those kids nasty.

"Lia." I'm saved from the sight and thoughts of my best friend getting it on.

But I'm saved by the devil.

"Colton," I stare hard at his handsome face, "Leave me alone."

I attempt to step away and look for Blair but Colton blocks my path, stopping me with his large, tall body. His ocean-blue eyes are swimming with sullen desperateness but I'm not falling for his sadness because he caused this. I am like this towards him because of him. He made me hate him.

"You know I can't do that." Colton reaches out to touch my arms but I step back.

"No, actually I don't know that," I'm so frustrated at his attempts, he needs to understand everything between us is beyond fixable, "You wanna know why?"

Colton bounces his eyes between mine.

"Because this isn't fair."

"Lia, I'm changing for you."

"I don't want you to change for me," I close my eyes, holding back the anger, "You owe me nothing. Actually, you do but I don't care what you have to say, Colton. I don't care."

Colton looks at me for a moment, hurt glowing in his blue eyes but it's replaced by a hardened, determined expression painting his attractive features. The grief of my coldness is evident in his eyes but he's Colton and he doesn't give up. He never gave up on hurting me, bullying me.

"I'm going to make this right."

I don't say anything. I have nothing left to say. Colton gives me one last glance before walking away.

Why is Colton pretending that what we have is anything but a toxic relationship?

"Lia."

My eyes lock onto Sebastian's.

"Sebastian." I'm smiling.

Sebastian looks so alluringly handsome under the dark light of the Planetarium. His warm brown eyes sparkle so aesthetically that I'm hypnotized. He steps closer, his eyes hooded as he continues to stare at me. My tummy pools with butterflies from the yearning in his eyes. All I can think about is our kiss and how sweet it was.

"What?" I quietly say, wondering why he's staring at me so longingly.

Sebastian smiles and it's so beautiful.

"I like you, Lia."

You know that meme of that black guy in a black shirt holding up the peace sign slowly disappearing?

Of Homer Simpson disappearing into those bushes?

That's how I feel right now.

Sebastian's confession feels like a jellyfish sting. Fast, unexpected, and faint-inducing.

I'm flattered. My heart is throwing a party inside my chest. I can't believe Sebastian likes me.

"It's crazy and stupid but I can't fight it anymore, I really like you, Lia," Sebastian grins, laughing nervously, "I've liked you ever since I saw you on the ground with your knee scraped."

Lovely.

"You're so cute, I just wanna kiss you every time I look at you," Sebastian slips his palm into my hair, stroking my cheek with his thumb, "Our kiss last night felt so right."

"Sebastian, I..."

I'm feeling so many different emotions and wanting to cry different tears.

"I'll understand if you don't share the same feelings but I have to let you know about my feelings for you," Sebastian's voice is composed and good-natured, "You're constantly on my mind. Your smile, your eyes, your lips. You've become a really good friend of mine, someone who I love hanging out with, a girl I'm comfortable around, but I want more."

He too has become a really good, close friend of mine. I enjoy hanging out with Sebastian. Talking with him comes so naturally, there's never an awkward moment between us. I admire everything about him, from his looks to his cheesy pick-up lines to his ability to play baseball. Sebastian's the first guy friend I've ever had, the first guy that has made me smile and laugh and get all giddy.

I have a crush on Sebastian but something is stopping me from letting my crush grow healthily and I don't know what it is.

I have a crush on Sebastian and our kiss definitely heightened my feelings but I don't know him. I don't know the real Sebastian Rodríguez. What's his story? That question can be answered if we spend more time together and I think that is what we need, what I need. I feel like I'm getting a version everyone gets but if we want to take this friendship further, we both need to trust one another and share our stories.

I haven't told Sebastian about Colton or my past demons. Something about him makes me wary and I don't know what it is. Sebastian may be a kind, handsome guy but it feels like he's hiding something.

"I just," I softly smile up at him, collecting my thoughts and putting them into words, "I just feel like this is all too fast. I mean, I like you but I don't know you at all. Why do I feel like I don't know you, Sebastian?"

Sebastian's brows narrow, pupils dilating in a faraway look.

"I don't want to rush into this, you've become a close friend of mine," I wring my fingers, feeling so nervous, "I don't want to ruin that if nothing works out between us."

It will be so awkward for me, for us. I will feel so bad. I don't want to have to reject a guy like Sebastian. He's so kind, funny, and charming but I need more from him and I want to be comfortable enough to share everything with him.

"That kiss last night was," heat rushes to my cheeks, "Was amazing."

Sebastian grins and seeing him smile settles my heart. I can breathe.

"I wanna kiss you again just to make sure I'm not dreaming."

I giggle at his adorable confession.

"You're not dreaming."

"I hope I didn't make anything awkward between us."

"No, no. I'm glad you were honest with me," I'm so happy he confessed, "That's the best thing you can give to a girl, that's the most attractive thing in a guy."

"Think about it, Lia," Sebastian touches my cheek with a heart-melting smile, "I want more than a friendship with you."

Krystal

"Yeah, ok, I flirted with you because I thought you were hot but there's nothing wrong with that, I mean have you seen you? You're hot and you can't pretend that no girl has flirted with you because of that. I was just being honest—I want to get to know you," my outburst is uncharacteristic, "Wanna go on a date?"

Colton looks surprised and a little amused at my sudden confession.

"I'm not asking you out because I think you're hot—I mean I do think you're hot but that's not why I want to go out with you. So, you can't call me out now. I'm being honest here."

After the first time I asked him out on a date, Colton called me out for being a shallow bitch who chooses looks over personality. A little true but who doesn't do that?

As a personal vow, I choose my men for only one motive, sex. I never bother with getting to know them, that's a waste of time and I just want to have fun. But I want to get to know Colton. I don't know what it is about him but he's different.

Colton laughs, ruffling his hair before setting those gorgeous blue eyes on me.

"Depends."

"On what?"

I'm nervous.

Colton smirks.

"Where you're gonna take me."

Lia

With a small smile, I take my place next to Xavier on the steps leading up to the projector. Xavier senses me and I catch a smug grin on his plump lips and my heart flutters. He looks up to the projected ceiling, I do the same, both of us watching the picture changing from stars to nebulas. So many colors, like a lucid dream.

There's a comfortable, warm quietness between us.

"Our abandoned observatory is way cooler." I playfully whisper, Xavier chuckles.

Sneaking a peek at me, Xavier slowly lowers his eyes to my body, pausing, then slowly locking his alluring eyes with mine again, all the while with a sinful smirk painting his rosy lips. Butterflies swarm my body, everywhere I'm burning with shyness and temptation and exhilaration. My heart is beating, going bananas, and my thighs are pulsating with a need too foreign to me.

I hold the stare like a hypnotized doll. Xavier drinks in my lips, a look of pure desire whirling in his bewitching eyes. I move closer, needing to feel his warmth, an addiction that has captured my heart.

Xavier rests his elbow on his knee, his palm resting against his cheek as the heartbreakingly beautiful boy watches me. An adorable, haughty smile tugging on his lips, the indents of his dimples squeezing my heart in adoration. I can't help but smile out of pure shyness. Xavier is staring at me like he's watching the stars.

"What?" I whisper.

Xavier one-handedly cradles my cheek, touching and stroking my neck with his thumb. It's so relaxing and slumber-inducing. My eyes hood from the heat that he is spreading with his touch through my body. Xavier's lips are pulling me in like a moth to a flame.

"I wanna kiss you so badly." Xavier huskily whispers, his hot, minty breath fanning across my lips.

"Kiss me." I confess in a hush, my eyes glittering in hope and deep affection.

Xavier smirks hotly, his eyes bouncing between mine for a moment before they flicker to my lips and then he's kissing me. I hum in elation, a comfort swelling my heart. Whatever he's doing to make me yearn for him, I want to keep it forever.

Unlike our last kiss, this kiss is softer. Slow and tender, perfect for a moment like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
44.1K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...