𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙆𝙎.⠀( boku no hero...

By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ quirks has been moved to @madaraslore ! More

▌ 急変
▌ブックキャスト
▌ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏, 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊
⠀( ₀₀₀ )⠀⠀LITTLE KOU
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
⠀( ₀₀₁ )⠀⠀KOURIN YAGAMI
⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE
⠀( ₀₀₃ )⠀⠀FIRST DAY MADNESS
⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND
⠀( ₀₀₆ )⠀⠀FLOWER CROWN
⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM
⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴
⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵
⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER
⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
⠀( ₀₁₃ )⠀⠀THE BAD OUTWEIGHS GOOD
⠀( ₀₁₄ )⠀⠀A REGULAR DAY
⠀( ₀₁₅ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₁₆ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH TODOROKI
⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL
⠀( ₀₁₈ )⠀⠀CAVALRY BATTLE
⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE
⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴
⠀( ₀₂₁ )⠀⠀BATTLE ON ⑵
⠀( ₀₂₂ )⠀⠀INTENSE ⑶
⠀( ₀₂₃ )⠀⠀GAME, SET, MATCH ⑷
⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER
⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER
⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT
⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES
⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER
⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE
⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR
⠀( ₀₃₁ )⠀⠀THE HERO KILLER
⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
⠀( ₀₃₃ )⠀⠀REUNITED
⠀( ₀₃₄ )⠀⠀PURRFECT DAY
⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI
⠀( ₀₃₆ )⠀⠀DEEPER AND DEEPER
⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS
⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM
⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN
⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST
⠀( ₀₄₁ )⠀⠀THE MALL
⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS
⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING
⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS
⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS
⠀( ₀₄₇ )⠀⠀FOREVER YOURS
⠀( ₀₄₈ )⠀⠀RIGOROUS TRAINING
⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!
⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS
⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE
⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH
⠀( ₀₅₃ )⠀⠀TAKEN
⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT
⠀( ₀₅₅ )⠀⠀PATIENCE
PLEASE READ <3

⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶

4.2K 193 55
By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( damage done )

❝彼女は癒すことができます...

fun fact #9 ; she's a fucking bottom in bed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

All Might, in an instant had taken down the remaining villains in front of him and rescued Aizawa, along with Midoriya, Asui and Mineta. "Everyone, go to the entrance," he instructed. "I'm leaving Aizawa-Kun to you. He's unconscious, hurry!"

"All Might." Midoriya managed to utter out, his green hues landing on the body near the warp gate villain. "Koucchan, she's.."

He followed where the green haired boy was looking and his eyes widened, the state that Kourin was in was equivalent to that of Aizawa, if not worse. His balled up his fists, regretting the fact that he'd not gotten there sooner. "Young Yagami.."

"All.. Might," she croaked out, feeling the tears pour out of her eyes involuntarily, not being able to hold them back anymore. "Don't... worry about... me. Get.. them first.." Shakily and weakly, her hand wrapped around her throat, trying to massage it better but no avail. Every time she'd touched it, she felt a stinging sensation. Nomu had really done a number on her. "Please.."

He had no choice but to comply with her wishes as she didn't seem to be in immediate danger anymore, he sent Midoriya, Asui and Mineta away with Aizawa as he threw punch, after punch none of them having any effect. No effect, huh?

Kourin heard ringing in her ears and she could barely hear what they were saying, but she saw him. All Might fighting Nomu and watching them fight, only then did she realise it, Nomu had been toying with her form the very beginning, almost like he was pretending her attacks hurt. She didn't know that they did hurt it, but not to All Might's extent dealt. When she inhaled it hurt, her ribs, it hurt. She smelt the blood that was slowly pooling around her body and she looked up at the dome ceiling. She heard muffled noises, but nothing else. The blood's gotten to my head.. Ironic since I'm losing blood by the minute. Iron.. Ha.. I'm making jokes. Let me just.. close my eyes for a moment..

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Move! You're in the way, Deku!" Bakugo sailed past him and punched the warp gate villain, using his quirk to subdue him. Ice had began encasing Nomu who had a firm grip on the number one hero, indicating Todoroki had arrived, thanks to the half and half boy, All Might had managed to escape Nomu's grip. They'd all arrived, ready to fight and eager to take down the villains.

"Eh, who's that next to.." His eyes widened at the familiar 'showy' costume he'd previous teased her about. "Fuck no. No fucking away. Deku! Tell me that isn't her!"

Once Todoroki had realised what the hot tempered boy meant, his eyes widened. But, before he could do anything, Shigaraki merely strolled over to her and ran his index and middle finger over her cheek, 'is she dead, or is she alive? Why don't you find out?"

"Why you little s—" Before Bakugo had the chance to rush over to her, the pro hero had stopped him.

"She's alive, you can feel it, can't you? She's a strong one." All Might reassured him, focusing on the matter at hand.

"Koucchan.." Kirishima uttered out, staring at the unconscious girl.

Whilst the battle raged on around her, she began hearing faint voices. But what shocked her the most was the faint faces she saw hovering above her. Emi and Dai Yagami, her parents. "Okaasan.. Otousan.." She uttered out, weakly reaching for the sky. I can't die yet.. I'm sorry. I can't leave them.. And using the last of her strength on her good arm, she began crawling over to the four blurry figures she saw, leaving a trail of blood in her wake. And what was even more surprising was that the villains did nothing to stop her. After what seemed like eternity, she'd touched someone's foot. And though her eyes were blurry, she could vaguely make out the the colour of his hair. "It hurts so much.."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

It was over. It was finally over.

Class 1-A and teachers alike watched as both Aizawa, Midoriya, Kourin and Thirteen were immediately dispatched to the hospital on the account of their injuries. Everyone felt sickened at the state the brunette was in, it was like she was almost lifeless.

Bakugo watched as the ambulance sped away and he balled up his fist and punched the wall. "Fuck!" Clenching his teeth, he rested his head against the wall and he wanted to cry at the thought of losing his best friend. He couldn't lose her. Not now. Not ever. He would make sure that she would be there when he finally became number one. She had to be.

Investigator Naomasa Tsukauchi began counting the student and making sure they were all accounted for. "Other than the boy with both legs serious injured and the girl, everyone else seems unharmed," he let them chatter amongst themselves for awhile whilst he attended to some business before walking back over to them. "Let's have the students return to their classroom for now. We won't be questioning them right away, anyway, right?"

"Detective, what about Aizawa-Sensei?" Asui asked.

He brought out his phone and pressed a recording sent to him by the doctor in charge. "Comminuted fractures in both arms and a facial fracture. Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be any serious brain damage. However, his orbital floor has broken into small pieces and his eyes may suffer from its aftereffects." He put his phone away, "that's what he said."

Ashido stepped forwards, "what about Thirteen?"

"Thirteen has been treated." Tsukauchi informed them, "the laceration from back to upper arm was bad, but Thirteen will survive. All Might will also survive. Recovery Girl's healing is enough to treat him, so he's in the nurses's office."

"Deku-Kun!" Uraraka shouted, balling up her fists.

"What about Midoriya?" Iida asked.

"Midori? Oh, treatment in the nurse's office is enough for him too," he smiled reassuringly.

Bakugo scowled, "who cares about fucking Deku?! What about Kou?"

"Kou.. Oh, the girl.. She's, well," a sigh escaped his lips as he brought his phone out again and pressed the recording he'd been sent. "Comminuted fractures in her left arm, a facial fracture and her ribs are broken. She seems to have minor fractures all over her body, not to mention her skull has been cracked. Don't even get me started on blood loss, both internal and external Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be any serious brain damage, thank god. Coincidentally, her orbital floor has also been broken into small pieces and her eyes may suffer from its aftereffects, similar to Aizawa. I forgot, her windpipe was squeezed so her voice might take a week or so to heal, but otherwise they're undamaged. Oh, and can you find out about what happened to the previous scars on her body, there seems to be quite an amount. A suspicious amount. She seems to be slowly healing herself but she still needs to undergo surgery." He put his phone away, shooting them a sympathetic look, "she's being treated. Now, go back to your classrooms."

Todoroki furrowed his brows, and he trailed behind the class as his thoughts flashed back to when they hung out, last night. Everything seemed so normal back then. But now.. He felt guilty. He felt as though he could've done more.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

...しかし十分ではありません❞

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

why i gotta do my baby like this?
everyone could've done more but
author wouldn't let them. haha...
i really love this banner guys sm.
btw this chapter is a lil shorter bc
the chapter b4 is hella long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 812 33
"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ." "ʏᴏᴜ." 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 - An aggressive, determined, confident and stupidly attractive student in Class 2A at...
135K 5.6K 37
"Y/n, you can't keep a child you found out in the streets" "Says who" "Says the government" "Does anyone listen to them anyway" #1 All Might 10/20/21...
20.6K 608 45
"Am I in love with him? Or am I just obsessed?" A villain, of course, that's what she is. But the only difference is, she is head over heels for this...
346K 15.5K 23
― this is my crying spot. katsuki bakugou x quirkless fem reader. Completed! September 17, 2020 - March 10, 2021