The Past (fem Reader x My her...

By ChibiMorel

(Y/N) has had a terrible past A years later she gets into U.A on a recommendation but none only then Aizawa a... More

Who are you?
U.A here i come!!
Singing in the park
First test of the year
Nurses office already!
Help me! Please!
Smile!
Father
Blood and Bruises
Sports Festival and finally free
I have a Niece!
Soulmates
Sonething that I shouldn't have known
New cover & Q&A???
Update
What High School?
The Start Of Camp
Kota's backstory and birthday!
A Villain!!?!
Why Me and Bakugo?
Will I be saved?!
What is happening?!
A new friend!
Back to U.A
Is this Disapointment?
Regression quirk?
Night Terrors
Capture the Flag!
Leaving for a while
My Voice.... Its gone..
Back to school
I love you Katsuki Bakugo

Gifts for you!

358 8 7
By ChibiMorel

"I forgot to ask, but what school do you go to (Y/N)?" Kai asks.

"Oh I go to U.A, the school for heroes in training." I say to him.

He looks at me for a second, Then he looks away. He gestures for a waiter or waitress to come and take our order. I look over to Eri, but she looks worried.

~~~~~~~~

After we ate and got to know what we have been doing after he left home. Something that surprised me is that he never looked for me and he never knew mother had died. He asked how she had died. I explained that father had murdered her and few days after he left.

I looked at the time and saw that my boat was going to be leaving in 30 minutes. I told my brother that my boat was leaving soon. He offered to take me to the dock. I declined, "I should be fine. Anyway I need to get something before I go there. I'll text you when I get on the island." I say to my brother as I start to walk in the opposite directions as my brother and niece.

First thing I do is go to the shops to grab somethings. The first shop I enter is a flower shop. I asked the lady working at the desk what flower means healing. She explained to me that there is a lot of flowers that mean that but her favorite is probably the lily. I asked her to pack some Lilies. I thanked her and then left for the next shop.

The second shop was a jewelry shop. I decided on a dragon necklace. It was a silver dragon surrounding a gold sword. I thought it would look lovely. I thanked the jeweler and then left for the next shop.

The third shop was a general shop. I walked around looking for certain things. I went to get a journal first. Then I walked to the next section and got some cloths. Then lastly I got a some goggles. I check out, thanked them and then left for the next store.

Next I went to a small store that sold phone cases. I asked them if they could print or paint a picture that I showed them. They agreed and said that they will call me when they are done. Before I left I explained that it was a present for someone and that I will be leaving soon. I thanked them and left for the final store.

Lastly, I went to a grocery store and collected ingredients for a recipe that I learnt. I checked out and decided to walk around the small village. I then realized that I haven't called that person who asked me to sing for them.

I grabbed their card from my purse and called them.

"Hello, this is shadow agency. How may I help?" The person said on the other line.

"Hey, I was given a card while I was singing in a park. I was offered a job. I wanted to know if I can still apply for the job." I say. I need to make money somehow.

"Oh, then you are (Y/N)! The girl who sang beautifully at the park. You can start whenever you want." The person says.

"How do you know my name? Also I am going to U.A so right now I am doing internships. I would also only be able to work on weekends." I explain.

"Everyone knows your name here, and that is fine with me. My name is Miya Hoga, but you can call me Miya. I am your boss pretty much." She explains.

"OK thank you, I will see you when I can. Also can you text me where the place is." I ask.

Miya hangs up. Then I get a text of a place I text her back a thanks. My phone then starts to ring.

"Hey, the phone case is ready." The person says. I thank them and say that I will be there in a few minutes.

I arrive at the store and the man who made the phone case gives it to me. I try and pay buck he declines. "On the house. Have a fun ride." He says as I am kicked out of his store. "But..." I begin to say before I realized that I was outside and on the curb. "Thank you!" I yell through the door of the store.

I begin to walk to the boat. Will they like what I got them? Will they hate them? I get on the boat and get to my room since I am going to sleep till I get there.

~~~~~~~~

"Wake up (Y/N)." I hear a female voice whisper. I open my eyes and jolt up from my bed. To see a woman sitting at the end of my bed. "Mother?" I say as my eyes begin to tear up. "How are you here? Am I dreaming?" I ask her.

"I'm sorry Princess, but yes you are dreaming but I am the real thing. I just wanted to warn you that something bad is going to happen this week. Make sure to protect whoever you can." She says to me with a worried voice.

Suddenly I am woken by a sound of the boat stopping. I get out of the bed and get my stuff ready to get on the land.

"(Y/N)! Over here!" I hear a male voice yell to me. I look in the direction it came from to see someone I haven't see in years. I run over to them I drop my stuff in front of them and hug them tightly. "I've missed you Jean!" I say squeezing him tightly. "O-o-OK, (Y-Y-Y/N) I c-c-can't breath!" Jean says as I let go. Jean Kirstein, 18 years old. Quirk-Portal, He Can make a portal to go anywhere you think of. Jean can only make two a day. he knows hand-to-hand combat. If he does it more than Twice a day he will lose some skin and will throw up. He then won't be able to make a portal for a few days.

I look to the ground and apologies. A hand goes to my chin and lifts my head. "It's fine. I've missed you too. Come on we better hurry before you-know-who comes." He says. He helps me with my stuff and we rush to a safe area. He then creates a portal and we walk through.

"Welcome Back (Y/N)!" Many different voices yell out as I get on the other side of the portal. I look in the direction of the voices to see my childhood friends. I run up to each and every one of them. "I've missed you guys so much!" I said. For the first time in a while I felt genuinely happy. "I haven't seen you guys in ages how have you been?"

"I've been hungry!" Sasha says as she rubs her stomach. Sasha Braus, 18 years old. Quirkless, She is really good at Archery and tracking. Sasha helps her team by tracking the villain/Titans, she uses either a bow or a blowpipe to neutralize their opponents. Sadly she can't fight hand-to-hand combat, but she is learning so she can be a better hero.

"Making sure everything is clean." Levi says as he looks towards everyone in the room, except me of course. Levi Ackermann, 20 years old. Quirk-Dual Blade, He can make blades come from his wrists and can drop them at will. they are made from a steel like material created by his body. He can't retract it back into his body after he has drawn them. Depending on how much iron he intakes determines the strength of the blades. It takes a lot of energy to produce them. Levi is in charge of the whole agency.

"I have been having fun making experiments, but sadly things keep getting in my eyes." Hanji says as she rubs her eyes. Hanji zoe, 20 years old. Quirkless, She makes most of the plans to capture or kill villains/titans. She also helps out by disguising herself to get into secret organization to get information. Hanji can hack and helps the team while she is safe in her office. Hanji is second-in-command

"I've run out of journals to write in, as well as books to read." Armin says with his fingers to his chin. Armin Arlelt, 18 years old. Quirk-Memory, He can store and remove a few seconds worth of memories at will. Armin can Manipulate his opponents. If he uses his quirk to much he has a high chance of losing a few seconds of his own memory. He is also one of the smartest people in the team.

"I've been training everyday since i was 10." Eren Says as he poses in a heroic pose. Eren Jaeger, 18 years old. Quirk-Titan, He can turn into the man eating monsters that the Scout Regiment protects the world from. He can regenerate his body quite fast. If he uses to much energy he will pass out. when someone pulls him out of his titan form he might lose a few limbs.

"Making sure he doesn't die." Mikasa Says monotone as she points to Eren. Mikasa Ackermann, 18 years old. Quirk-Ice creations, she can make any object that she can think of with ice. If She doesn't give a specific Shape it will just become spikes and surround her. Mikasa's ice is really Thick. She can easily encase someone in ice without lifting her finger. She is also skilled with knives, swords, lances and axes. Using to much of her quirk makes her body temperature go dangerously low. Ice creations also eat up her energy.

"I have been trying to practice my quirk with plants." Connie says as he looks away ashamed. Connie Springer, 18 years old. Quirk-Solar healing, The ability to heal himself or others by using solar energy's. Connie knows hand-to-hand combat so he can protect his team/friends and so he can heal them in battle. No one have figured out his weakness so for now it is unknown.

"Thats nice, but one question? Where will I be staying?" I ask Levi since he is in charge. He looks at me then to Mikasa. She nods and gesture for me to follow her. i follow her and we get to a room that has a Bed, Desk, Mirror and a closet. "This will be your room for the week." She says. She begins to walk out of the room. "Wait! Mikasa! I have something for you!" I says, She then turns around and walks towards me. "I remember when we were little how you were really interested in my quirk Dragon. So I got you this...

(If anyone wants to know this is my necklace that i got at a sunday market.)

If you don't like it then i can take it back." I say as i show her the necklace. She looked at it then at me. She doesn't like it. "It looks lovely. I love it!" She says. "Can you put it on me, please?" She asks as she turns around. I wrap it around her neck and clasp it together. She then turns back around to show it off. She looked beautiful with the necklace on. As I started unpacking Mikasa was looking in the mirror. I placed my Ukulele down next to the desk. I then grabbed out all the presents that I got for everyone. "What are they for?" Mikasa asks me as she points to the presents. "Well I got something for everyone." I answer as I am making sure that I have everything.

I collect everything and follow Mikasa back to everyone. "Where did you get that Mikasa?" Eren says. He looks disappointed, Mikasa then points to me. "Do I get something?" Eren says. Levi then wacks him across the head. "She doesn't have to get you anything you idiot!" Levi Says. I watch Eren bow down and apologize. "Its ok Eren. Levi can I make dinner today?" I ask as I hold up a bag of ingredients. Levi looks at me then nods. "You've been a great cook since you have been Five so of course." He says. I bow and thank him as I head to the kitchen to begin.

I place everything on the bench of the kitchen. I place some rice into the rice cooker then make my way over to a cabinet and grab a non-stick pan from inside. I then place it onto of the stove with some oil in it. I then turn the stove on to medium-low heat as I spread the oil around the pan. Sasha comes in with her mouth open. "Can i help?" she asks as she realises what I am making. "Sure can you get me the salt and pepper from over there and then can you season the Salmon with it?" I ask as I point to the bench across the kitchen where everything was. She seasons the salmon then places it in the pan. "Thank you. Also can you watch that?" I ask as i set up for the next step.

I grab seaweed and place it on a chopping board. The rice cooker then dings saying it is ready to be taken out. I grab a bowl to place some rice in it, I then mix it with honey to make it sweet. "(Y/N) the salmon is ready." Sasha says. She looks at me as I nod. I give her a plate so she can put the salmon on it. "Can you cut it up into small pieces please." I ask her as she nods her head. As she does that I make the Onigiri. I roll the honey flavored rice in to big balls and then turn them into triangles. I cut the seaweed into rectangles and wrap the bottom of the Onigiri. I then place them onto 7 plates. In the end everyone gets at least 3 Onigiri except Sasha since this was her present, She got 5 Onigiri. After Sasha finishes cutting the salmon into small pieces I grab some rice and we both make some sushi for everyone. The food looked delicious....

"Dinners ready everyone!" Sasha yells out to everyone. I hear thumping from I guess the stairs as someone is running down the stairs. By the time that i turn around to get the first plate to place it on the table everyone is already sitting down ready to eat their food. "Before you start eating I made this because I knew Sasha loves food and this is her favorite meal, so this is her present from me." I say as I place food down in front of everyone. "I hope you enjoy." I then move back to the kitchen to wait for someone to finish so I can give them their present.

The first person to finish was Hanji, So i grabbed the goggles that i got her from my bag and walked over to her. "Hanji, I got you this. I hope you like it. If you don't like it I can just take it back." I say. She shakes her head. " Please don't, I've been needing one for ages. Thank you." She says all excited...

The next person to finish their dinner was connie. So I went back to my bag and got the lilies that i bought for him. "Here are some lilies for your quirk training. I got lilies because they are one of the meny flowers that mean healing. "Thank you I love it." He smiles and then gets up and takes them out of the kitchen to I guess his room....

When he came back Levi then finished. " Levi I know how much you love cleaning so i got you these." he looks at them then gets little stars in his eyes. "Thank you, i was going to buy some new ones next time we go get groceries. Now I don't need to." He says as his stars that are in his eyes are still there...

Next to finish was Jean. "Do you remember when you asked me to draw you something for you? Well here is a drawing that I did for you." I passed the piece of paper to him, he then looks at it for a few minutes. "Thats Awesome, when did you make this?" he asked. I thought for a second. "I think it was a few years ago." I say as he gets up and takes iit out of the room then comes back then sits down. "It is now safe from Eren." He says with a smirk on his face. "Hey! what does that mean!?" Eren says a bit confused. "Doesn't matter now." Jean says......

(If anyone wants to know i drew this picture.)

Next to finish is Armin, who took his time and was careful. "I got you this journal for you to write in. I also decorated it to make it have a space theme. I hope you like it." I say as I pass him the journal. Armin looks at me then back to the journals. "This is awesome. Thank you so much!" He says as he looks through all the page to I guess count the pages or to feel the pages....

Eren looks a bit disappointed that he didn't get anything. He finished last I take his dish and place it in the sink as I bent down to get his present. I hide it behind my back and make my way to Eren. "I got you something special that you should love, but if you don't i'll take it back." I explain to him as I look away from him. I grab his wrist and place the phone case in his palm. "On the phone case it has the wings of freedom." I explain. He does exactly what Armin did when I gave him his present. "This is the best thing I have ever gotten." he says....

~~~~~~~~

I yawn as I change into a my pajamas. I grab my phone and decide to text the last person I talked to. Besides my brother of course. Except when I am going through my texts I see an unusual thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???
Hello
You may not remember me,
but we were really good friends
when we were younger.
Read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't remember anyone in particular. Unless it's him, but if it is how did he get my number. Have I seen him before but not realized. Have I talked to him and not realized. He wrote in the letter that we would see each other on my birthday, but what if he was watching me grow from the shadows. Does he realize all the pain I went through. Does he know about me being kidnapped.

I miss him....

I will find you again and I will never let you leave again....

Not until the day I die....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!
Have a wonderful Day/Night!
Thank you for Reading!

Who do you think it is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...
270K 7.4K 28
(Todoroki Shoto x reader) Y/n is a girl with a bad past. But that doesn't keep her down. She's powerful, friendly and confident...
43.1K 1.2K 25
So, Y/n is the adopted daughter of Toshinori Nagi A.K.A All Might and childhood friend to the brainwashing student, Hitoshi Shinso. She had joined U...
30.1K 568 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...