The Ambitions Of Rebekah Pott...

By AlexandriaBiast

Rebekah was strangely intune with the Magic around her, either being the 'perfect' niece in the Dursley house... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One (5th year)
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eight one
Chapter Eight two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty eight
Chapter Eight Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter ninety one
Chapter ninety two
Chapter ninety three
Chapter ninety four
Chapter ninety five
Chapter Ninety Six
Chapter Ninety seven
Chapter Ninety Eight
Chapter Ninety Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred One
Chapter one hundred and two
Chapter One Hundred and Three
Chapter One Hundred and Four
Chapter One Hundred and five
Chapter One Hundred and Six
Chapter One hundred and Seven
Chapter One hundred and Eight
Chapter One hundred and Nine
Chapter One Hundred and Ten
Chapter One hundred and Eleven
Seven Years Later
New rewrite

Letters

51.8K 954 391
By AlexandriaBiast

Leaving her there was his first grave mistake. Albus Dumbledore left her there on the first of November, simply hours after her parents were slain. He left a newly orphaned infant in the clutches of her mother's sister and her family. He knew that they hated Magic with a passion, yet, still left her there. Lucky for him, Rebekah swiftly learnt control.

The daughter of James and Lily Potter wasn't one to be trifled with, insulted or disrespected. Her cool temper spiked to extremes when angered and her Magic behaved as such, lashing out at a vase of flowers or cracking a glass.

Most days, Rebekah Potter was a happy and cheerful young girl with a large grin and a mischievous glint in her eyes. She was a delight to be with and look after, that was when she wasn't annoyed. But the days that she was, the scent of fear filled the house.

Her cousin and his family knew this, acting far nicer to her than they would have otherwise. As long as she was content and they were agreeable, The Dursley household remained as the rest of the neighbourhood was, free of Magic and nonsense. Of course, not everything was perfect. Disagreements here, and arguments there would disrupt the order of peace that the household held, but things always returned to a neutral agreement. Eventually returned to a neutral agreement.

The Dursley household had been unruly, they didn't want to alert the neighbours about anything strange, so they compromised with her as she did with them. It had been a quiet few years, almost four years of peace.

And being woken by the banging of her loft door was not a pleasant thing in the morning.

It was Dudley's birthday and that meant the kitchen was filled with presents, soft drinks and food. As it was his birthday, he impatiently swatted the door of the loft, a broom in his chubby hands. The door was on the ceiling and he was too short to hit it. The loud swats woke her up from the dreamless sleep she somehow conjured up.

"Rebekah! Rebekah, wake up! Come on, it's time for breakfast!" Dudley shouted through the door, he didn't dare open it without permission. "Come one, cousin! It's my birthday! Come on!" He shouted again and swatted at the door. "You promised you'd be helping me unwrap my presents this year!"

She just laid in bed, staring out the window above her bed.

Almost eleven years since she was brought and left here, without a word and without a care. Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon had always lied about James and Lily Potter's deaths, always brushing off facts and question Rebekah asked. She didn't indulge in meaningless questions when she knew that she wouldn't get the answers. Pointless.

Her floor vibrated from the banging, her bed vibrating and waking her up. She sighed, shrugging her covers off and slipped on a pair of slippers.

"Mum's making pancakes!" The little door opened and a burgundy haired girl kneeled, narrowing her forest green eyes at her cousin. A cream oversized top hung on her small frame and covered her navy shorts. The sleeves bunched up at her wrists.

"Chocolate pancakes?" He nodded and a smile appeared on his chubby face. She sighed happily, her own smile crept onto her face. "Tell Aunt and Uncle I'll be down soon enough. After breakfast, I'll help with your presents and then we can go to the zoo. Is Piers coming along too?"

"Yeah, his mum will be bringing him soon," Dudley said, waving her to hurry and dress. "He'll be here in an hour, I think?"

"I'll be down in a minute. Bugger off and go eat some breakfast. Don't you dare eat all of the pancakes again." They both smiled, then she closed the door and shook her cream slippers off. She placed them on the little shoe rack Uncle Vernon had gotten her, or in truth, she threatened him until he did. It sat next to the door and under the hooks holding her coats and a few jackets.

As her room was the loft converted by her request, two walls were at an odd angle but allowed a lot of floor room. Her small dresser was at one of the right-angled walls and her bed was under one of the oddly angled walls, a pair of large windows above her bed. How many times had she hit her head on it? She lost count after 30-something.

Rebekah opened the windows first and sprayed them with bug-repellent. How she hated bugs of any sort, disgusting things. She made her black sheets, the end without the large row of flowers was tucked below three pillows that each had a single, vertical row of flowers. She stripped near the dresser, a change of clothes laid out the night before. The pyjamas were dumped in the hamper.

A cream, lace button-up top hugged her small frame as she tucked the bottom into a pair of dark grey skinny jeans. Normal jeans were not allowed in The Dursley house as they looked like they belong on 'Good-for-nothing people' but skinny jeans were allowed as long as they were paired with a nice top. Rebekah chose a pair of nice and completely cream trainers, a gold bangle on her right wrist and a black and gold watch on her left.

"Mornin'" Rebekah greeted the Dursleys.

The kitchen had a large, circular table in the middle where Uncle Vernon sat and chewed his bacon as he read the daily newspaper. Aunt petunia was at the stove, dishing pieces of bacon and sausages onto a plate, then going to the other side of the stove to pick out a single large pancake for Rebekah.

"Good morning, Rebekah," Aunt Petunia said, placing Rebekah's plate in front of her.

Uncle Vernon chuckled at a certain article. "Morning. Have you read this nonsense these people actually believe? What idiots!"

Rebekah did as she always had at breakfast, sat, concentrated on eating and reading the newspaper after Uncle Vernon passed it over. "Very true, Uncle. Some people just don't have very much common sense."

"Thirty-six," Dudley said, counting his gifts in the living room. "That's two less than last year."

"You haven't counted Auntie Marge's present, it's here under this big one from Mommy and Daddy."

"All right, thirty-seven then," Dudley said and went a little bit red in anger.

"Thirty-eight, Dudley," Rebekah said after she finished a mouthful of fruit. She pointed to a small package sat next to her lemon water. "My gift is there, Happy birthday."

"Thirty-eight! Thanks, Rebekah," He turned to Aunt Petunia, red in the face. "I've got the same amount as last year's!"

Rebekah sighed. Dudley was about to have one of his tantrums and everyone could sense it. Rebekah tutted in disgust.

"And we'll buy you another present while we're out today," Aunt Petunia quickly said.

"So I'll have thirty...Thirty...?" Dudley struggled with maths at times.

And so she was kind enough to answer for him, "Thirty-nine."

Uncle Vernon chuckled and ruffled Dudley's hair. "Little tyke wants his money's worth, just like his father. Good boy, Dudley!"

The telephone rang and Aunt Petunia went to answer as Rebekah began to help with the unwrapping of the presents. Dudley unwrapped a racing bike, a video camera, a remote control aeroplane, sixteen new computer games, and a VCR. Rebekah held a golden wristwatch, showing it to him and commenting on how nice it was.

A knock came from the front door. The Dursleys looked at Dudley.

"I'll get it," Rebekah said, passing Dudley a small, red present and got up. She came to open the door to Piers, Dudley's best mate, and his mother.

"Good morning, Rebekah," Piers' mother said, her thin face thinned even more in a pleasant smile.

"Good morning, Mrs Polkiss. Piers, Dudley's in the living finishing up the last few presents," Rebekah said, letting the scrawny boy in. "He'll be happy to see you."

"Thanks." He nodded numbly and went under her arm.

"Rebekah..." Mrs Polkiss drew out, Rebekah smiled in fake-politeness. "You'll be stuck with the boys for hours, is that all right? At least, you are a good influence on both of the boys."

"Thank you for that comment, Mrs Polkiss, I'll be fine." Rebekah forced a smile. "It's how I've been brought up. Goodbye."

"Goodbye, dear."

Soon enough, they all were off to a zoo and reptile house. Rebekah had the boot to herself. She hummed a tiny song to pass the time it took for them arguing to stop.

Piers and Dudley found the largest snake, one long and strong enough to crush their car, sleeping in its glass enclosure. They left it because it didn't move at their demands to entertain them.

She turned to the large boa constrictor. "What a gorgeous creature you are. You poor creature, never been to your ancestors' birthright?"

It nodded and blinked his beady eyes, its tail pointing to a sign.

Bred in captivity.

"That's sad. You're just on display for the idiots that tap your glass. Have you never wanted to bite someone and slither away?"

The snake nodded his head and stuck his tongue out as he spoke, "Yes, of course. I tried that once. Didn't end well for them."

She flinched slightly, then smiled softly as she realised she could speak to the snake. Though, did it also work with all snakes?

Piers and Dudley ran over when they realised it moved. Their faces squished against the glass, it fell away and they fell in. Her sympathy for the poor creature made the glass disappear and it slithered out, hissing 'thanks' that she grinned at.

Rebekah could lash out unexpectedly. She wasn't reprimanded for it, simply told to be more careful and acquire better control. Rebekah had shed tears when she was young when she used to be reprimanded as her Magic lashed out, Petunia Dursley saw and calmed her with gentle words. The family had learnt that Magic wasn't always a bad thing, especially when Rebekah brought a dying rose back to life for Aunt Petunia.

A few weeks passed and it was time to get the mail. Dudley had been asked and he forced himself to get it when Rebekah did puppy-dog eyes. He came back with a few, two bills and one letter, one addressed to her. Dudley grabbed it and, after a warning look from Rebekah, placed hers on the table.

Miss R. Potter

The Loft of the house

4 Privet Drive

Little Whinging Surrey

"Rebekah's got a letter!" Dudley repeated and waved it around. He was dressed in his Smeltings uniform, holding his smelting stick in his right hand.

"Who would be writing to you using that kind of paper?" Uncle Vernon asked curiously, shaking the letter open with one hand and glanced at it. His face went from red to green faster than traffic lights. Within seconds it was the greyish white of old paint. "P-P-Petunia!"

Aunt Petunia took it and read the first line of the address, curious. It looked as though she might faint. She clutched her throat, making a choking noise. "Vernon! Oh my goodness. Vernon!"

They stared at each other, forgetting that Rebekah and Dudley were in the room.

"Uncle, what is the big deal about this letter? It can not be bad because I got one, can it?" Rebekah said, looking to her letter and not recognising the seal or writing.

"Get out," He croaked to Dudley, stuffing the letter back inside its envelope.

Rebekah stood still, crossing her arms in a stubborn way. Dudley tried to grab her arm but she smacked his hand away. "No, I'm staying."

"Come on, Rebekah!" Dudley said, trying again. "He said to get out."

"Yeah," She agreed with a sigh and then her eyes hardened. "To you. Not me."

"DUDLEY OUT!" Uncle Vernon roared and the boy ran out. Rebekah flinched but remained standing, her letter clutched in her hands.

"Vernon," Aunt Petunia said, her voice quivering. "Look at the address. how could they know where she sleeps? You think they're watching the house?"

"Watching, spying, might be following us," Uncle Vernon muttered.

"But what should we do, Vernon? Should we write back? Tell them we don't want —" Uncle Vernon paced up and down the kitchen.

"No," He said at last. "No, we'll ignore it. If they don't get an answer...We won't do anything..."

"But..."

"I'm not having one in the house, Petunia! Didn't we swear when we took her in we'd stamp out that dangerous nonsense?" Uncle Vernon almost shouted. "Rebekah has learnt to control hers, she'll do fine without them."

Who was this 'Them'?

"I promised my sister I would look after them if anything happened," Aunt Petunia glanced to Rebekah. "I promised your mother I would, and I will not forsake it for this rubbish. You, having learnt control, deserve to know the truth."

"Petunia!" Uncle Vernon began to look nervous. "What about them? If she opens the letter, how would we know if they know that she had opened it? We wouldn't!"

"Vernon, I have met those people," Aunt Petunia sighed, taking a breath to calm her nerves and waved for Rebekah to open the letter. "Besides, she's a child and those people wouldn't dare harm her. Go on, open it."

"Fine," Uncle Vernon grunted. "Go on then, let us hear what it says."

Rebekah broke the seal with a small knife and read the contents of the letter.

Dear Miss R Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1st. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall,

Deputy Headmistress

Witchcraft and Wizardry? That made perfect sense to her, she was a Witch. Magic and all finally made sense. She wasn't a freak of nature, she had Magic that she could control. Magic that could be used freely.

"I'm a Witch?" She asked, looking at their sad expressions. They remembered a certain memory that was long pushed back.

"Yes. Well," Aunt Petunia clutched the front of her top. "Your mother and father were Magical." She spat that word out. "Freaks. But you've turned out much better than she did. Dying in a war that she had nothing to do with."

"A War...She died in a war and you didn't think to tell me?" Rebekah lowered her tone to keep calm. "You didn't think to tell me before I got this letter? Magic would breed Magic, not a normal person. Basic science, if it even applies to the law's of Magic."

"Yo-you've taken it surprisingly well," Uncle Vernon said and thumped on the kitchen door, hard. A thud occurred, Dudley ran from the hallway

"Do you actually think that I hadn't figured it out?" Rebekah asked, tilting her head to the side. "I've been able to do it for years, hiding it from you both and Dudley because I knew that I was different. How different? I didn't know until now. I didn't need you to hate me even more than you already did, just because of something in me that I never could have controlled."

A tiny tear dripped from her right eye, shimmering a translucent line down her cheek. Externally, she was sad and upset; internally, she glowed with comfort.

"We-" Uncle Vernon grumbled and stopped, but Aunt Petunia continued. "Have never hated you. Magic got my sister killed and I will not allow you to be killed too."

"Well, I've decided," Rebekah said, looking from the letter to her face. "I am going to attend Hogwarts because, I know, that is what my parents would have wanted me to do. If I can't control what I am, I will control who I am. My parents would have," A tear escaped. "Wanted me to go and learn where I came from."

"No Magic in my house!" Uncle Vernon said. "You can do it out there but not in front of Dudley, and not where he can see."

"Does that mean I can attend?" She looked up with a smile. "Good. I'll abide by your rules since you have been doing that with me for the last eleven years. If I can control my own Magic, I can control myself better!"

A week passed and no reply was sent. How was she supposed to send a reply? The owl left straight away after landing another letter at her windowsill.

"Dudley, go answer it." Uncle Vernon said as someone knocked at the house. He didn't take his eyes from the newspaper.

"I'm busy though!" He said back.

"I'll answer it. Dudders, you can be so lazy at times." She stated and left the table, straightening her crisp white shirt.

Unlocked the door and opened it, she saw a man, dressed in black robes, stood with an attitude of confidence. The man was blank-faced and emotionless. Rebekah's lips tugged up.

"Wizard, correct?" His motionless facade stayed in place as Rebekah spoke. "Your wand, I suppose it would be called, is sticking out of your sleeve. Uncle Vernon! Aunt Petunia! A person from, ah, the school I've been accepted for is here."

Aunt Petunia was the first to see him, her face paled instantly and she went back to get her husband. Her pace was hurried and Uncle Vernon came rushing after Aunt Petunia. Dudley was behind them, staying at the door frame.

Rebekah chuckled at the sight of her whiter than normal face. "And I thought I was the only one to be able to do that! Scare them that is."

"My name is Severus Sn–"

"We don't need your lot here," Uncle Vernon said, narrowing his eyes. He glanced to Rebekah, a faint smile on her lips. "One's enough."

"As I was saying..." He glared at Mrs Dursley, daring her to speak. "My name is Severus Snape, a professor at Hogwarts. By request of Headmaster Albus Dumbledore, I will see to it that you have your items before school starts on the first of September. Please get ready, we'll be leaving in a few minutes."

Rebekah's interest had spiked, her face relaxing into a timid facade.

She glanced to her clothes: A pair of nice pyjama shorts, a white top and black slippers. She wasn't going out in this. So Rebekah went upstairs and changed, coming down soon enough.

A cream sweater draped her frame, engulfing the black top underneath tucked into black jeans, paired with black ankle-boots and plain grey satchel. She wore her watch as she always did, pairing that with the single bangle on the other wrist.

She tucked a loose strand behind her ears as she put her long hair into a ponytail, binding it with a single grey band. Rebekah left the house with Snape. Snape's eyes glared at the Dursleys as they refused to leave the Wizard alone in the house.

Rebekah trailed beside Snape. "Well, Miss Potter?"

"Well, what, Professor Snape?" Rebekah kept her eyes on the London streets, watching every person as they walked past and every shop that was opened. A man, looking to be in his late fifties, saw Rebekah and bowed lightly. She warmly glowed inside.

"Simply strange," He said, looking down his nose slightly as their height difference was vast. "You have not asked about the Wizarding World at all. Why is that?"

"I can find out more about the Wizarding World by being in it than asking," Rebekah replied. "I am curious, just trying to find the right words in the right way to ask them. I'll figure it out soon."

"Well, our first stop will be Gringotts, the bank of the British Wizarding World. It is the safest possible place in the UK, besides Hogwarts." The Wizard continued at a slightly faster pace. "Come along, we'll need to make up for time soon. The Leaky Cauldron."

It wasn't much. A tiny pub that didn't have any significance to Rebekah, if Snape didn't say, or anyone who passed without notice. Almost like they were the only ones able to see it. And when Rebekah went in, she winced. The place was dark and shabby, something unpleasant yet welcoming. One could call it a strange, comforting dump.

Everyone seemed to know Rebekah's companion, greeting him stiffly or, in the bartender's case, with a disbelieving gaze.

"Good Lord," The bartender said and peered at Rebekah. "Is this, can this be? Bless my soul. Rebekah Potter, what an honour."

"I'm sure," Rebekah said, crossing her arms. "Professor Snape, can we please continue on?"

"Is there a problem, Miss Potter?" Snape said, louder than necessary and caught everyone's attention.

"I don't even know these people and they're talking to me like we're old friends, it's weird," Rebekah whispered. "I might as well get some things done whilst being in the Wizarding World. It is my first time."

Shivering and stuttering, a lanky man with a violet turban stood abruptly. He wrung his hands together as he took several small but quick steps towards the two.

"G-Good morning, S-S-Severus." He said with a large stutter. "I-is this...?"

"Rebekah Potter, yes. " She said, shifting on her feet. She glanced at the man but looked away when her neck, shoulder and bicep tightened and began to hurt. She glared at the man in question, looking him in the eyes.

A tall man with blonde hair came into the pub, a younger version of himself following after, probably his son. His wife followed in and winced at the people in there. The man in purple shrank away when they came in.

"Severus," The woman greeted. Snape had a strained smile. "How are you? Is there anything important here? After all, there is so much commotion coming from here."

"Nothing especially important, Narcissa," Snape said through thin lips. "It is pleasant to see you and Lucius. Are you doing all right?"

"Yes," The beautiful woman gently pushed her son forward. "And is this...? No, she can't be."

"Can't be who, Mrs...?" Rebekah asked.

"Malfoy." The man said sharply. "Are you a Potter, miss?"

"I am, Mr Malfoy," She sent a dirty glance towards the crowds of blubbering people, then smiled at the Malfoy's.

"Well, you sure have your hands full with all the commotion, Severus. Would you like some help?" Mrs Malfoy asked Snape.

The young boy, about the same age as Rebekah, came closer after confirming it with his parents.

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He stuck his hand out, Rebekah took his firmly. Nothing like a good and firm handshake, as Uncle Vernon always said.

"Potter, Rebekah Potter," She smiled lightly.

"It's nice to meet you," He said, slightly nervous. "So...Is this your first time in Diagon Alley?"

"Actually, yes," Rebekah said and crossed her arms loosely. "Are you going to Hogwarts?"

"Yes, of course. It's the best Wizarding school there is. Are you a first-year too?"

She nodded. "I've only known that I was a witch for a few weeks now." He gave her a curious look. "I live with my non-Magical relatives. My mother's sister and her family."

"Ah, Muggles are what we call non-Magical people," He said and fidgeted. "I have none of them in my family, making us Pure-blood. Was your father a pure-blood?"

"From what I know, yes. What does that make me? My mother was the only one to be a Witch in her Muggle family."

"You're a half-blood!" Draco said, his lips almost went into a sneer.

"Is there a problem with that?" She almost sneered, grinding her teeth an inch. Just because her mother was a Muggleborn never meant that she was worth anything less than diamonds.

"Being a Halfblood make you..." He stopped talking when he saw her expression. She wasn't having any bullshit from racist people, even if it wasn't to do with race, it was against a person for simply being born 'wrong'.

"A Halfblood makes me what? Worth any less than you do? If you think that's true, you blond git, you'll have something coming!"

"I was going to say that being a half-blood," Draco Malfoy chose his next words carefully. "Means that people will disregard you as a second class citizen. At least, you're not a Mudblood."

"Yes, well I've been living with Muggles for the past eleven years." Snape waved her over and then continued to speak. "Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, Draco. I hope we become friends."

"And I bet you'll be in Gryffindor like your parents." His parents also waved him over. "My whole family has been in Slytherin, the house of snakes."

"We'll see about where I am placed," Rebekah went to stand by Snape.

"Lucius, Narcissa," Snape introduced. "This is Rebekah Potter, Potter's daughter."

Both the older Malfoys' eyes seemed to gleam with a certain intent, one that was common in her own eyes. Mrs Malfoy nodded her head and Mr Malfoy tilted his, tapping his cane lightly on the cobblestone floor.

"Well, Miss Potter, it's been a pleasure to meet you." Mr Malfoy said, hiding a shallow grin that mirrored Rebekah's, hers hid by a nod.

Mrs Malfoy leaned forward slightly, in a confident way. "I do hope you and Draco become good friends while attending Hogwarts. It would do him some good to be with ones like yourself, such a young and respectful witch."

"Of course, Mrs Malfoy," Rebekah strained a smile that looked real and innocent. "I do hope I join Slytherin, Draco had mentioned that it was a good house."

"Come along, Miss Potter," Snape said, flourishing his robes like a bat. "We have many things to collect for your studies at Hogwarts."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 14 35
"Leaving so soon? I thought the game had just begun. " Y/n Rosier wasn't everything her mother wanted her to be, but to her father, she was the world...
832 136 27
Lila Snape always knew that she would be sorted into Slytherin when she would attend Hogwarts. She always knew that she was destined for something gr...
11.8K 595 27
Fate was absolutely tired of her plans being meddled with. She decided that it was time to set things straight. Her search led her to a young woman y...
54.1K 1.1K 20
(Completed) Iris and Harry live with the Dursleys' together. Harry sleeps in the cupboard under the stairs. Iris sleeps in the basement with the mice...