I'm The One • Drinny

By KitKat_Mikaelson17

"I'm sorry" he said and I shake my head slowly. "It's not your fault" "It is" "I could've said no..." "But y... More

Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Book 2 - Summary
Chapter 1 | Remember Me
Chapter 2 | It's him
3 | Aww, dont you want to share a bed with me, weasley?
4 | Draco, you smell so good! Can i kiss you?
5 | Like what you see, Weasley?
6 | Please don't get killed
7 | You can never be too sure
8 | You didn't get laid or something?
9 | I'm definitely going to hell for this
11 | Only Us
12 | Did you sha**ed her?
13 | Let's kill that b*tch
14 | It consumes me
15 | Stormy Eyes
Book 3 Addition Characters
1 | Ginny, will you marry me now?
2 | F.uck My Life
3 | Those beautiful grey eyes
4 | Ogling her like a lunatic
5 | Weasley, what happened to your hair?
7 | Close your goddamn mouth
6 | oh yeah? it's fucking stupid
8 | My red
CLARIFICATION!!
9 | one suicide
10 | stuck with me
11 | this moment is perfect
Another Aesthetic ✨
12 | Hump and Dump
13 | Wedding massacre
14 | The One
~ Epilogue ~

10 | I will not let you bring an enemy into my bed!

453 17 7
By KitKat_Mikaelson17

GINNY

Draco, is that you? I asks when I saw a whip of platinum blonde hair in a darkened room, this man had his back turned on me.

Draco! I screamed but he starts walking away from me.

Draco, come back to me! I screamed again and this time he stopped.

But he didn't turned around, instead a woman's hands are on his neck, playing with his hair.

Don't worry dear brother, I'll take care of you. That woman voice is heard and I can finally see her face when she put her face on his neck.

I gasp upon seeing her face but my attention got diverted when the man screaming painfully and then he fell into his knees, clutching himself in pain.

What did you do to him?! I screamed but she only sneered at me and winked before she plunged the blood stained knife into his head that's causing me to scream even hysterically.

"Ginny? Ginny wake up! For Merlín sake, wake up!" Someone's shaking my body, prevent me from running and help him.

"No, get off. I have to help him"

"Ginny! Wake up!" Whoever this is better let me the fuck go or I'll bite their fucking hands off.

"Oh for fuck sake!" This time someone slapped me and I seated myself instantly.

Opened my eyes, I saw Harry, Hermione and Pansy are surrounding me, all of their faces shows worries.

"Oh thank Merlín you're awake! You're scaring the hell out of us" Pansy said after she heaved a sigh. She's sitting at my bed, while Hermione's standing near it and Harry stand at the door.

Holding my head, I tried to stop my train of thoughts and focus on one thing at a time. One specific thing came into my mind and I looked up to Hermione.

"Oh God, Hermione, that girl, the one we saw at the cafe today, she's.. she's going to kill Draco"

"Ginny, you're just stressed out because he hasn't returned yet and that leads to.."

"That wasn't a dream. Everything match with what she said. She's Lucius Malfoy's bastard child. She's going to kill him, his wife and Draco"

"Ginny.."

"What? It's the truth. It's a sign. She'll kill them all. I have to.."

"Ginny listen to me, what we heard today, what she said to her mum, it just haunts you. It lingered in your mind, it's lingered in my mind as well, but it was just a bad dream ginny. It's not some kind of sign to the future or something"

"Dreams are a sign, Hermione"

"Ginny..."

"I think she's right, Mione" Harry said for the first time and Pansy groaned.

"Oh gods, you're telling me you often have dreams about Voldemort? In your dreams you saw his next move? You saw his intentions in the future?"

"Just a glimpse of them but yes, those dreams showed me all events about Voldemort. Such as the green lights of his wand when he killed my parents. Or that one time at my fourth year when I dreamt that he's back at his father's house, waiting for me to get his power back. Those aren't dreams, those are signs"

Pansy looked at him in annoyance then she turned back at me.

"Great. So what do you want to do now, huh? You want to go to his parents manor and take him away from there?"

"That's exactly what I wanna do"

"That's crazy and you know we can't do that"

"We can't. But you can"

"Oh gods! I'm not ready to be asked by Voldemort! I'm still practicing my occlumency. It's.."

Then a thunderous sounds was heard all over the house and Ron walking in with sweat all over his face.

"It's bad. They're here" he said with ragged breath and I felt chilled to the bones.

"What? Who's here?" I asks.

"The death eaters!"

"How the.."

"How did they found us?" Hermione asks with panic written on her face and voice. Harry moves to her side in a blink of an eye and hold her hand tightly.

"No time to talk. We need to go now" Ron whisper yelled while holding Pansy's hand, already walking out with her. Harry, Hermione and I followed them.

"Wait! I know a way out. Draco showed me in case of an emergency, we should go this way. Come on!" I whisper at them and receive nodded heads in return.

As quiet as I can, I opened the library door. Hermione locked it as soon it was closed and then turned around to look at me.

"It's going to buy us some times"

I raise one specific book from the rack and walking towards them.

We can hear the ruckus they created downstairs.

"Where are you? Ohh I'm gonna get you, Potter" they said in a singsong tone and Hermione bite her lips to stop any sound comes out while she's crying.

"Can't believe Draco has been lying this whole time"

"He didn't take care of his pregnant girlfriend, Draco was taking care of Potter and his friends"

"Imagine the dark lord wrath when he founds out about this"

"Ohh come out, come out wherever you are!"

Tried to stabilize my shaking hands, I raised the shining book and look at them.

"This is a portkey that will take us straight to Bill and Fleur's cottage. In a count of three all of us put our fingers on top of it"

The stepping sound is closer and I felt my heart thumps twice as fast.

"One.."

"Two.."

"Three.."

All of us are lifted from the ground and then we're start spinning like a top, it goes on for another ten second before we land on something solid and the smell of ocean hits our nostrils.

My head feels like it's just been thrown to the wall and to decreased the pain, I tried to massage my temples.

"Oh my God!" Pansy's screaming makes me opened my eyes widely and the view in front of me makes me more dizzy.

There stood Pansy with blood all over her legs.

"The baby's coming!" She shrieked and all hell break loose.

Harry's running as quickly as he can to Bill's cottage to get some help. Hermione's conjured up a wheeling chair, Pansy seated at it while still screaming painfully. Ron, stood there, paralyzed.

"Bloody hell!" I cursed and move towards them, helping Hermione to move the damn wheeling chair. It's kind of hard task to do when the wheels get stuck in the sand.

"Ronald! A little help would be nice!" I screamed and my brother just look at me dumbly, then look at Pansy before he ran into the cottage.

"I swear to God, I'm gonna strangled him in his sleep" Pansy said angrily while I tried my best to stop the laughter that's already in the tip of my tongue.

Thank Merlin the boys come out from the house not a minute longer, but it felt like hours while standing next to Pansy, hearing her angry and painful screaming.

Within five minutes, all of us already inside the cottage, Pansy's already in bed with Hermione standing in her right and I'm on her left. Fleur is the one that's going to help her giving birth.

"You sure you don't want Ronald here to accompany you?" fleur asks with her thick French accent.

"If I saw his stupid face, there's no guarantee that I won't punched him for being so stupid! I am never letting him f*ck me again until he learns to pull out at the damn right time! I'm going to kill him! He did this to me!"

"Okay, no Ronald. Just us women, now I need you to control your breathing. Tried to breath as normal as you can and start pushing"

Pansy do as she's told and with each screams, her nails keep digging into my skin and let me tell you, if Pansy didn't kill Ron after this, i surely would.

"Oh my! I see the head, come on Pansy. One big push, one more and your misery will be over"

Pansy let out the most loudest scream and I'm sure I've lost my hearing sense.

When her scream is over, another voice is heard.

A baby's crying.

Fleur smiled happily and bring Pansy's baby closer to us.

"Congratulation, you are a mother to a handsome baby boy"

Pansy's let out a little laughter while crying and I can see why. I'm also overwhelmed with love when I see that little baby.

My nephew.

I sigh in content and watch as fleur bring him away to wash out all the bloods from his body.

When he's all clean and wrapped up nicely, fleur bring him to Pansy and all of us had happy glimmers on our faces.

"My boy. My baby boy"

"Look at that hair, he's got Weasley hair right there. Oh my God, he's gorgeous"

"He's really precious, Pansy. You've done well"

"Well he's worth all the fuss, and your claw mark on my skin. He's so adorable" I raised my hand to prove my point and Pansy chuckles.

"Sorry girl. I promise I'll let you scratch my hand when you're giving birth"

"You need to feed your little one and then you can rest. I'll stay here with you while Hermione and Ginny can rest for a while. You're all come here in shocking state, you need some rest"

"That's really not necessary.."

"Yes that is. Just go, I'll be fine. I'll have fleur and besides I'm so tired that I'm sure I'll snooze out in a minute so, please get yourselves some rest as well. You don't need to worry about me, the worse part is over. My baby boy is already here" Pansy said and I nodded my head.

"Okay. If you say so. Get some rest and we'll be here when you wake up"

She smiled and nodded her head.

Hermione and I make our way out of the room, when we closed the door we heard the boys talking downstairs.

"So, are we gonna let him in?"

"We don't know if it's safe or not, there's too much at stake here"

"I think Bill's right. What if they send him as a trick? For us to let our guard down?"

"But we can't just let him out there all alone. They'll kill him when they found him, besides Ginny will be mad if we didn't let him in"

"Ginny? What she's got to do with him? Oh gods! Don't tell me, She's in love with him?"

My hearts thumping fast and quickly descending the stairs, i looked to see the boys surprise faces.

"Ginny! You..."

"Where's he?"

"He's..."

"Where the hell is he? I swear.."

"He's gone, Ginny. I told him I won't have him under my roof. He's an enemy, he's a death eater!" Bill said sternly and I take a step closer to my eldest brother.

"With all due respect, brother, he is not our enemy. He's been protecting all of us for months! He's risking his life for us! I'm going to go out there and looking for him. I will bring him here and he will stay with us. All of us will welcome him in here, just as he had welcomed us in his roof"

"Ginny, I forbid it! If he sets a foot in my place, I will kill him myself. I will not let you bring an enemy into my house. Into my bed. Into my family!" Bill screamed angrily, his face is now match his red hair.

"Okay. Fine. This is your roof after all. Guess I just have to found another roof for the both of us" I said then running out of the room before they can stopped me.

I keep running until I reached the nearest town and tried to stabilize my breath.

Looking back and make sure that none of them are following me, i start walking.

Then I saw him, he's standing under the lamppost, reading a map. He's in a disguise, wearing a glasses, a high neck black coat and a hat on his brown hair.

I teared up at the sight of him and start running.

He looked up by the sound of my footsteps and he fold the map before put it in his coat pocket.

"Ginny" he breathed in surprise and I enveloped him in a hug.

"Draco" I said breathlessly, hugging him tighter, afraid that this is just a dream and he's not real.

Thank Merlin this time it is real.

"It's just me and you now" I said while looking up to him and he leaned in, put a soft kiss on my lips.

"Just me and you, babygirl. Just the both of us"

I teared up in happiness, hugging him again and inhaling his scent.

"Don't ever leave me again" I glared at him playfully and he chuckles lightly.

"I won't. From now on, wherever you go, I'll go too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 11K 48
It's been 6 years since the war. Harry and Ginny broke up soon after, and he's living a peaceful quiet life finally not having to fight the bad guys...
65.3K 1.6K 24
Discontinued Story. Feel free to read it anyways. THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN! Will be posted separately! THE REWRITE IS UP! Check out my profile...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
65.2K 2.2K 76
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION⚠️ (Still available to read) "There's no way that boy could ever feel love..." Hermione spat "I think he could...you guys j...