โœ“ | ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† โช le...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ ssourwolfs

โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ !
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข !
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

thirty-seven.

2.3K 91 27
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

oxxxvii. rescue?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

AFTER THEY MADE made it to some random warehouse, Chloe was being held back by Mick who also had a now awake Caitlin. Chloe had talked to Leonard before hand, and she was just going to act for the mean time. It couldn't be that hard.

From what Leonard had told her, he wasn't going to hurt the two, he just needed to get the Flash there and as much as Chloe loved Barry she knew he was smart and wouldn't get hurt. Leonard had told her that he was going to broadcast that he had kidnapped the two and something about the Flash she wasn't sure she was just wondering if she would be able to play the part.

Struggling against Micks grip was the first thing Chloe decided to do as Leonard started the live recording.

Before hand she had told Caitlin she was glad she was awake, and that she had been knocked out after she saw Caitlin hit the ground.

The doctor bought it, Chloes eyes showed fear - it was fake - but you could still tell she was afraid, even if she was faking.

"Greetings, Citizens of Central City. I am Leonard Snart. But you can call me Cold." Leonard introduced as Caitlin and Chloe struggled in the background, Caitlins face held fear, Chloe was glaring hard at the floor.

"I'm gonna make this very simple for everyone. That red streak you've been hearing whispers about, the one mysteriously saving people from these past few months? Well, surprise, he's real. He calls himself," Leonard let out a small scoff, smirking, "The Flash."

"Porter and Main, tonight, sundown. Come out, Come out, wherever you are, Flash. Show the whole world you're real." He paused, panting the camera to the struggling Caitlin and Chloe, "Or these women die."

"No, Don't come for us! Stay away!" Caitlin screamed as Chloe looked to the camera, also yelling, before they were dragged away and the camera cut off, "I'd listen to her!"

"YOU'RE REALLY GONNA tie me up away from Caitlin?" Chloe asked as Leonard finished the binding to the chair.

"Yeah, it's more fun this way, and don't worry I'm not going to hurt your friend." He paused, "Not sure about Mick though. He's a little unhinged."

Chloe laughed, "I can tell." She then paused looking him up and down, a small smirk on her face, "You know this isn't how I'd imagine you'd be tying me up, like, in the bedroom? Maybe, But getting faked kidnapped?" She shook her head, "Not so much."

Leonard laughed, "Sure, Princess." He leaned in and pressed a kiss to her lips, Chloe smiling as she kissed back. She didn't want him to pull away. But alas he had too - Leonard pulled away, looking over to where Mick had tied Caitlin up at, "I have to go check on Mick, make sure your friends okay."

"I'll just be sitting here then, can't exactly go anywhere." Chloe joked, a small laugh escaping her lips.

"I know, Princess. And I didn't want to kidnap you, that's not how this plan was supposed to go."

"Yeah, yeah." She waved him off, well. . not with her hands, she just shook her head a bit, "Now go make sure Cait's okay for me?"

"Sure, Princess." And before he walked off Chloe called softly, "Lenny?"

"Yeah?" He turned.

"Please don't rough the Flash up too bad."

"I'll try, Baby." And with that he walked off leaving Chloe to her thoughts.

"Thanks." She muttered after he walked away.

"CAITLIN? CHLOE?" CHLOE heard a distant voice that sounded awfully like Cisco.

"Hmm!" She heard Caitlin yell, her mouth must've been gaged or covered.

"Cisco?" Chloe called out softly.

"Caitlin, Chloe, is that you?"

"Mm-mm!" She heard Caitlin again.

"Caitlin. We're gonna get you out of here." Is all Chloe heard before an explosion went off as she heard Joe yelling.

What the hell?! Did Lenny and Mick put a bomb under Caitlins chair?! I hope she's okay... "What the hell was that?!" Chloe yelled out, "Cisco?! Joe?! Cait?!"

"Chloe? Where are you?" She heard Joe call out.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?! All I know is Leonard Snart kidnapped us with his stupid pyro partner!" Chloe yelled out to him. "Just follow my voice!" She told them. Soon enough she saw Joe, Cisco and Caitlin, her having been untied.

"How come they didn't gag you or put a bomb under your feet?" Caitlin asked as Joe started to untie her.

"Uh, I don't know?" Chloe made a face of confusion, "Maybe they weren't targeting me, they came after your car- Maybe they didn't know I was with you." She shrugged, trying not to get caught in her lie.

"I could've sworn I heard you talking to Snart." Caitlin told her slightly confused, she could've sworn that she heard Chloe talking to Leonard and it didn't sound as if she was talking to him in a bad way at all. It kind of sounded like they were flirting to the brunette.

Chloe stood up having been untied. "I was telling him he was going to regret this, that the Flash was going to stop him." Chloe shrugged again, narrowing her eyes slightly at what her friend was saying, did she not believe her?
"Speaking of that, hows Barr?" Chloe quickly asked changing the subject.

"Worried as hell for you both, we all were." Joe told her, though his eyes showed slight suspicion of the redhead.

"Well you can't get rid of me or Cait that easy!" She paused, "Now can we please get out of here?"

"Yeah." Cisco nodded, glad his friends were okay.

CHLOE STOOD NEXT to Cisco and Joe as Leonard and Mick were being brought through CCPD, all the officers clapping.

Mick started yelling, "Ahh! I'm gonna burn every last one of you pigs! Get your hands off me!" He threw his elbows back and threw one of the officers to the wall making Joe get his gun out.

"Hey! Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey!" Mick simply let out a growl like noise and stared into the barrel of the gun.

"Partners a real hothead." Joe told Leonard.

"That's funny." Leonard dryly said.

"You know what's hilarious, Snart? We got you." Joe told the thief.

"Congratulations." He said with no emotion as Joe told the officers, "Get him out of here."

Leonard looked at Chloe, letting his gaze linger, a small smirk on his lips, he flashed her a wink - the woman wanted to smile but she couldn't - before turning away.

As the cops took Leonard away, Chloe couldn't help but feel slightly saddened. She didn't want Leonard to go to prison, but then again he probably had a plan. She hoped he did.

She was still slightly angered that he put a bomb under Caitlins feet, but it would pass. . She knew he didn't really mean to hurt her friend.

"Nice work, Eddie." Barry told the blonde.

"It wasn't me. It was the Flash." He told Barry before looking to Chloe and Cisco.

"We're not going to be needing these for trial." Eddie told them, handing the Cold Gun to Chloe and the Heat Gun to Cisco.

"You'll make sure-" Eddie was cut off.

"They'll never hurt anyone ever again." Both Cisco and Chloe told Eddie. Chloe walked over with Cisco and put the guns into the bin.

"Mr. Ramon, Ms. Allen." Captain Singh spoke up putting his hand out to Cisco.

"Thank you both."

Cisco shook it before Chloe did the same. Chloe smiled as she picked up the box that had the guns in them, walking out by Cisco as they followed Barry to the elevator.

The guns were going back to STAR Labs, but Chloe knew they'd find their way back to Mick and Leonard somehow, she wouldn't give them back, but she felt like they'd be returned for better or for worse.

THE NEXT MORNING Chloe sat in her apartment, waiting for something she wasn't sure what, but she was waiting for something. Sitting on her couch just scrolling though her phone, she waited. Suddenly her phone rang, an Unknown Caller ID popping up.

Chloe answered it, feeling like it was important. "Hello? Who is this?" Chloe asked into the phone.

"Hey, Princess." Her boyfriend answered.

"The hell Lenny- You're supposed to be in Iron Heights."

"Got out." He replied, making Chloe grin.

"How'd that happen, Lenny?" Chloe questioned her eyes narrowed slightly.

"The plan, Chlo." He answered.

"I knew it! I knew you had a backup plan! You'd never be so willing to go to prison!" She then softly asked, "Who broke you out?"

"My sister. Lisa."

"Ah, yeah, I saw her file. Is your whole family made up of thieves?"

"Pretty much." Chloe heard him chuckle.

"Well, I'm going to go, wouldn't want your call to be traced. You better stay safe!" Chloe warned.

"I will, Princess. I'll see you whenever I do. I love you, Chloe."

"I love you too, Lenny. I'll see you whenever. Stay safe and don't get your ass thrown in prison again!"

"I'll try."

"Good, okay I'm gonna go now, Bye Lenny, I love you." Chloe giggled slightly, she still felt worried though.

"Love you too, Princess." With that Chloe heard a click and the call ended, she knew she should tell someone Leonard escaped, but as long as he didn't do anything worse, she was fine with it.

She loved him too much to see him hurt and she knew he had good in him, so she wasn't worried. She just hoped, she would see him soon.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1598

That's episode ten done!

Hope you enjoyed, I don't really like how I wrote this but again oH wElL-

uhh idk want to say, i never do.

did you enjoy this chapter? tell me if you like to see anything next!

Bye!

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

312K 13.1K 56
we fall in love till it hurts or bleeds or fades in time. [ barry allen x original character ] [ book one in the red series ] [ the flash season one...
274K 5.1K 51
(Season 1 Of The Flash) Growing up without parents is hard enough, but it's even harder when no one understands you. That was Chloe's world...
2.2K 96 19
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ (๐Ÿ”๐ฑ๐Ÿ—) "๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐–จ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ...
34.6K 1K 34
TAGS CAN BE SPOILERS!!!!!!! This story can be very triggering. Just a precaution. Be warned, take this seriously, and look at the tags. Barry has had...