𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙆𝙎.⠀( boku no hero...

By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ quirks has been moved to @madaraslore ! More

▌ 急変
▌ブックキャスト
▌ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏, 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊
⠀( ₀₀₀ )⠀⠀LITTLE KOU
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
⠀( ₀₀₁ )⠀⠀KOURIN YAGAMI
⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE
⠀( ₀₀₃ )⠀⠀FIRST DAY MADNESS
⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND
⠀( ₀₀₆ )⠀⠀FLOWER CROWN
⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM
⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴
⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶
⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER
⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
⠀( ₀₁₃ )⠀⠀THE BAD OUTWEIGHS GOOD
⠀( ₀₁₄ )⠀⠀A REGULAR DAY
⠀( ₀₁₅ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₁₆ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH TODOROKI
⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL
⠀( ₀₁₈ )⠀⠀CAVALRY BATTLE
⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE
⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴
⠀( ₀₂₁ )⠀⠀BATTLE ON ⑵
⠀( ₀₂₂ )⠀⠀INTENSE ⑶
⠀( ₀₂₃ )⠀⠀GAME, SET, MATCH ⑷
⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER
⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER
⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT
⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES
⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER
⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE
⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR
⠀( ₀₃₁ )⠀⠀THE HERO KILLER
⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
⠀( ₀₃₃ )⠀⠀REUNITED
⠀( ₀₃₄ )⠀⠀PURRFECT DAY
⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI
⠀( ₀₃₆ )⠀⠀DEEPER AND DEEPER
⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS
⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM
⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN
⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST
⠀( ₀₄₁ )⠀⠀THE MALL
⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS
⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING
⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS
⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS
⠀( ₀₄₇ )⠀⠀FOREVER YOURS
⠀( ₀₄₈ )⠀⠀RIGOROUS TRAINING
⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!
⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS
⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE
⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH
⠀( ₀₅₃ )⠀⠀TAKEN
⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT
⠀( ₀₅₅ )⠀⠀PATIENCE
PLEASE READ <3

⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵

5.1K 204 135
By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( encounter with the unknown )

❝彼女は何でもするだろう...

fun fact #8 ; she admires eraserhead.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

As she watched the pro hero, Eraserhead fight, she felt inspired and motivated but deep down, she felt worried. Whatever was going on, it wasn't going to end well. She could just feel it. Kourin flinched when Midoriya placed a hand on her shoulder, "it'll be alright, Koucchan."

Will it? She hummed in response and looked back down to the fighting pro hero. Todoroki, almost instantly, noticed she was lagging behind on the account that she was worried, so he grabbed her hand before running off with the others. She'd bumped into his back when he, and everyone else had come to a suddenly halt. They were facing the warp gate villain.

"I won't let you," he said, appearing from the ground, blocking the exit. "Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we've invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should've been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play."

Thirteen was prepared to attack, but before she could both Bakugo and Kirishima shouted out loud as they both charged at the villain, attacking him. "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?"

"Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs," he stated, and once the smoke cleared it was evident that neither of them had actually managed to land a hit on the villain.

"No! Move away, you two!" Thirteen ordered loudly.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" He claimed as the dark purple mist enveloped some of them, "sayonnara!" Fortunately some had managed to jump out of the way, staying right where they were.

Todoroki glanced over to the brunette in alarm but before could grab onto her, she'd already gone. "Kou!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin was more than fine by herself, "oh?" Her lips curved upwards into slightly. "Are you scared of a little fire?" She said and covered her entire body in flames, staring down at the group of villains at the base of the mountain. A sadistic smirk appeared on her lips at the expression on their faces as she pointed at them with her fiery finger. "I didn't get to play before.. So, now, let's play."

"She's just a kid!"

"Take her down!"

She rose her hands and the villains watched as nothing happened, seeing the perplexed looks on their face made her laugh. "You're not looking in the right place."

When the villains looked down, they noticed that their legs had been encased in stone. Using that as a distraction, Kourin charged at them with her speed quirk and landed a kick on three of their faces, and since she'd mixed her strength quirk with her body that was aflame, they all hurtled backwards with a burn mark on their cheeks before they slammed into the base of the mountain. And in doing so, the mountain shook. She turned back to the rest of the villains she'd encased in stone. "Will you look at that?"

Yaoyorozu, Jirou and Kaminari all stood ready to fight when they heard a rumble from the bottom of the mountain. They all shot each other a confused look, worried about who or what that might've been.

"You're a freak!" Onta's eyes widened as he tried to pull his legs from the stone.

"Everyone's a fucking freak. It's the kind of world we live in," she said in a monotone voice before encasing the rest of him in ice. "I'm bored of you." Kourin yawned as she stared at the fifteen villains left. "I guess I'll just freeze you all. It's kind of pathetic, being beaten by a child," she shook her head before stomping her foot on the ground. "Villains bring out the worst in me.." She mumbled before her the flames the covered her body extinguished and she dropped to the ground, coughing blood. "Fuck."

"Aw look, it's a tired little girl!" New villains came up from in front of her, many more villains. There were at least thirty. "It's no fun when they don't fight back." The leader of the apparent group smirked evilly at her, he looked normal and he hadn't attacked her so she didn't know what his quirk was.

Can't I have a fucking break? A long sigh escaped her lips, she hated the fact that her quirks were tied in with her sleep. Less sleep made her weaker. And it's not like she could've know that she'd be fighting villains today. "Fuck off, ugly bastard," he spat, balling up her fist.

"I think I'm above average looking, but that aside, what vulgar words for such a cute little girl!" Rei kept his eyes on her, running his fingers over the villains she'd frozen, "what's your quirk, little girl?"

Taking a few deep breaths, she held her hand up to them which only made him and the other villains chuckle. They made jokes about her wanting a high five as they moved closer to her. Thinking about it usually helps.. Okay, uh, fire, volcanoes, magma, smoke, ash.. Her eyes snapped open and she glared at them fiercely, "die," she uttered, a mixture of fire and magma bursting out of her hand and onto the villains. When she heard their screams of pain, she let out a breath of relief and coughed out more blood.

"Magnificent!" Rei clapped, appearing unscathed. "Are you shocked? I should be close to dead, or knocked out, right? Well, my quirks pretty simple, I can teleport short distances. Guess it's over for you, cutie." He approached her carefully and grabbed her by her collar, pulling her up. He pulled out a knife from his pocket and ran it over her cheek. Red is truly such a beautiful colour. He grinned maniacally and dug the knife into her shoulder causing her to groan. "Maybe I can play with you a little mor—"

"You talk too much, but I get it. I do," Kourin coughed blood in his face, causing the villain to drop her in order to wipe the blood off his face.

"Fuck! Now you're really dead, you fucki—"

She gripped onto his leg as she looked up at him, "words fitting for a villain, sayonara," the brunette mumbled, quickly encasing his body in ice. She breathed deeply and using his frozen statue, prompted herself up. "Oh shit, you have a little blood on your face, looks like you didn't wipe it off properly. Fuckface." Leaning against his statue, she used her accelerated regeneration to heal her the wound on her shoulder and her face. She would only be able to use that quirk once more to heal herself before it damaged her, because not only did it heal her wounds, but it regenerated everything, kind of like a max potion.

"That's why I'm teaching you hand to hand combat, you can't be reliant on your quirk, Kou." Adan scolded, folding his arms. "What if one day your work suddenly disappears? What're you going to do then?" He said charging at her.

Kourin rubbed her neck and wiped the blood on the corners of her mouth, before looking back at at the frozen villains. This just reminds me I need more damn sleep.. A scoff escaped her lips as she trudged towards the centre of the building, where her sensei was. Even if I say this, will I do it? Probably not.

"Don't forget about us girlie," another voice spoke from behind her. It was another villain who'd avoided her attack. Behind him were three more villains. "Your attack was pretty good. For a kid."

She really didn't want to use her quirk anymore, not until she made it to the centre. "God, villains are such a nuisance." Kourin turned back to face them, annoyed. They ran at her. It was almost as if time had stopped as her pent feelings began bubbling to the surface. An aggravated expression appeared on her face as she let out an ear piercing shriek, which caused all the villains running at her to stop and drop to the floor, holding her ears. She closed her mouth in shock and her eyes widened. A new quirk?! This is the sixth quirk.. I am a freak.

Eito rubbed his bleeding ears as he glared up at the shocked brunette. "A kid with multiple quirks, people'll pay a good price for you," he smirked maliciously.

Before he'd managed to take a step, she grabbed the knife from her boot and threw it. Whether it was on purpose, or on accident, or because she was terrified that someone would find out about her quirks and use her, the knife landed in his skull and he immediately dropped dead. "I'm sorry.. I didn't— I didn't mean it.. I.."

"Oh look at that! She killed someone! She's guilty! Like us!" One of the three remaining villains chuckled maniacally as he stood upright.

Kourin knew that, she didn't need to hear it from them. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" Another loud shriek left her lips causing the villains to drop to their knees and curl up into a fetal position. "You don't get to fucking judge me, you villain bastards. Never compare me to you," she said coldly and encased them in ice. Right now she couldn't be worried about her classmates or other villains or the man she'd just killed, she needed to go to her sensei.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

When Aizawa came into view, her eyes widened in shock at the scene in front of her, and she covered her mouth to prevent herself from screaming. He was yelling in pain, there was blood splattered onto the ground and there was a giant beast sitting on top of him, breaking his bones one by one. When she heard the crack from his arm, she flinched. It was almost like Nomu was breaking twigs. Anger and determination filled her and when that thing slammed his head onto the ground, she'd had enough. "You fucking bastards!" Her hot tempered self came out as her body was set ablaze. She charged at the hulking monster at full speed and focusing all of her strength into her leg, she kicked him off of her teacher.

"Kourin.." Shigaraki uttered out, in awe of her prowess. Normally, he'd be annoyed. He'd be annoyed if it was anyone else, but no, it was her. Kourin.

"Yagami, run! Get away! Run! Please.. I won't let you get hurt too. Please, get away!" Aizawa pleaded.

Too? She was confused and curious, but right now, she didn't care. The fire around her raged on as she delivered punch after punch and kick after kick, never giving the beast a moments rest. Her attacks did hurt Nomu, but not nearly enough. Before she could landed another hit, she was swatted back like a fly. She flew back and using her quirk, she used the wind to cushion her blow before she could hit anything. It still hurt, a lot.

Shigaraki was conflicted. He wanted to see her hurt, but deep, deep inside him, to see her hurt, hurt him. "You really are interesting, Kourin Yagami," he uttered out as he began scratching the exposed part his neck. If Nomu didn't have shock absorption, he knew she'd be dealing way more damage. He wanted to see Nomu play around with her a little more.

Her body was no longer ablaze as she coughed out more of the red liquid onto the ground. Looking up to glare at the beast, she noticed someone in the corner of her eye, by the water. A frightened Midoriya, Asui and Mineta. She didn't blame them for not taking action, knowing the green haired boy, she knew he was probably overthinking it as usual.

Her heterochromatic hues landed on the monster that was hovering over her teacher's body and she gritted her teeth, pushing herself to do more despite the pain she was in, "don't you touch him, you fucking monster!" She yelled out and charged at Nomu as fast as she could, punching it off her teacher with all she had. A soft moan of pain escaped her lips as she flopped down beside Aizawa. "Sensei.." She propped herself up and grabbed his hand as she slowly tried to drag him away from the monster. "You. You're the one the needs to get out of he— AGH!" An ear piercing shriek escaped her lips as Nomu grabbed her head and began squeezing. She couldn't gather her thoughts properly, it hurt too much. Hearing her scream annoyed the beast so he clamped his large hand over her mouth.

Elsewhere, at the same time, both Bakugo and Todoroki turned their heads to where the shriek had originated from and a worried expression appeared on their faces. One thought filled their head. Kourin.

Clenching her jaw, she placed both of her hands on his face, where his eyes where. "Eat this, you fucking bitch!" She shouted as magma poured from her hands and into its eyes. A howl of pain escaped Nomu's lips as it dropped to the ground. Kourin held her throbbing head, trying so desperately hard to compose her thoughts as she shakily stood up. And before she could even comprehend what was happening, Nomu had already regenerated and its fist connected with her chest as it sent the girl flying to a large rock, with a bone crushing punch.

She's dead. Koucchan is dead. Midoriya's eyes widened in horror as he grabbed his hair, completely horrified at the sight. He was sickened. He hadn't done anything to help her. His best friend. He hadn't even told her his secret yet, he didn't have the chance to. But when her voice reached his ears, the horror he was feeling was replaced with hope.

"Is that all you got..." Kourin turned her head to the sighed and coughed out blood. "You big fucking lizard?" Normally, a hit like that would've killed somebody or knocked them out, at least, but she'd nullified the attack to the best of her abilities. It was just a shame that she hadn't honed that quirk. The punch Nomu had delivered was nothing like she'd ever felt, and the hulking monster had actually broken something. And it wasn't her spirit. Not yet, not ever, she had people to save, people she couldn't let die.

After seeing her get back up again and again, Shigaraki felt this deep desire. He wanted to test her, play with more but he also didn't her to be too broken for their next encounter. He wanted to see how far Nomu could push her before she broke. He wanted to see more. More. More Kourin. More blood. He wanted to play with her himself. And seeing that she was more focused on Nomu, he crept up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her both his hands touching her shoulders. When nothing happened, he felt confused, but, looking ahead of him he saw that Aizawa had erased his quirk, despite being so bloody and so beat up. "You really are cool, Eraser Head," He uttered out, resting his chin on her shoulder. She smelled of blood and desperation with a hint of lime, a smell he would memorise.

"Sensei!" An angry scream escaped her lips as Nomu smashed the pro hero's head onto the ground one last time before knocking him out. She had no idea what his quirk was, but she could tell it was dangerous because her teacher had erased it.

"Don't move," he ordered her and for a moment, it was like she was paralysed by fear that she did as she was told. He took his hands off her shoulders before they could decay, but he still wanted to leave a mark. "I'm going to leave my mark here, sweetheart." Shigaraki whispered softly and placed one hand on her back and the other on her elbow, watching it decay slowly.

Once she deduced what his quirk was when she felt her back and elbow starting to ache, she kneed him where it hurt and escaped his grasp before charging at Nomu. Kourin encased her hand in a sharp elemental crystal and pierced it into its body. When Nomu let out a shriek of pain, a sense of accomplishment filled her but it quickly disappeared when she was swatted away like she was nothing.

When she looked up, the spot where her crystal blade had pierced had already been healed. No fucking way.

When she tried to get up, she only coughed out more blood and that's when she felt a sharp pain in her chest. Her ribs. Her ribs had been broken. And she was helpless as Nomu trudged its way over to her, its lifeless eyes staring down at her before he stomped on her right arm. A deafening scream left her lips as blood leaked out from her arm.

Shigaraki covered his ears as he stared at her in fascination and her tenacity only made him want her more. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. "I won't kill you," he said in a hushed voice, as if he was trying to reassure her.

"Is that supposed to make me feel fucking better?!" She spat out, glaring at him. A growl escaped Nomu's lips as his hand wrapped around her head, and similarly to her teacher, he smashed her onto the ground, hard. Her eyes half lidded, she watched as the man covered in hands held his own hand up, and as if acting on order, the Nomu had stopped. Not that she could move anyways.

'Koucchan..' Midoriya teared up at the sight of his best friend, but he couldn't bring himself to move. Asui and Mineta averted their gaze, not wanting to see their classmate beat up.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Tomura Shigaraki," a cloud of dark purple mist appeared by his side. He paused for a moment as he glanced down at the girl on the ground. The girl he'd been talking about. Elemental and Hercules' daughter.

"Kurogiri, did you kill Thirteen?" Shigaraki glanced over to him, tearing his eyes away from the brunette.

"I put Thirteen out of action, but there were students that I was unable to disperse, and one of them was able to run away." Kurogiri informed him.

He glanced back down at the one thing that was keeping him pleased before scratching his neck, this time with both hands. "Kurogiri, you.. If you weren't a warp gate, I would've crushed you to pieces," he stopped scratching his neck when he'd realised something. "We can't win against dozens of pros. It's game over, just when I was having fun. Man, it's game over this time. Let's just go home. Oh yeah. Before we leave, let's smash some of his pride.." His gaze turned to where Midoriya was and she saw. "As the Symbol of Peace."

Kourin's head felt fuzzy, but she could hear them. Loud and clear. Acting quickly and knowing that Aizawa was out of action, she used her trump card. Her last card. After that anything she'd do would cause her pain. Hastily using her accelerated regeneration, she propped herself up and with how fast she ran, it was almost like she'd teleported beside him. "Don't fucking touch Tsuyu!" Kourin growled out and aimed a directed fire attack at him, unlucky for her, he'd managed to dodge her attack, thanks to Nomu appearing in front of him.

"You're amazing. Amazing!" Shigaraki howled with laughter as he watched the brunette stood in front of her friends, but what caught his attention were her legs that were trembling almost as if they were going to give out. Personally, he thought the dried blood was a good look for her. "Who knew you had a trump card like this?! You're so perfect, Kourin."

Her legs did feel like they were about to give out, but she didn't care. Kourin began shaking and it wasn't because she was scared, nor was it because she was tired, it was because she was pissed. "You ugly fucking lizard!" She swore as her body lit up in flames once more, this time, the flames were no longer red, they were blue and she could feel the heat that radiated from her. Focusing her strength into one hand, she used it to push back Nomu and when her hand connected with his body, she'd used ice to freeze his lower half. "Die! Die! Die! Fucking Die!" She screamed to the top of her lungs as she blasted him with everything she had fire, magma, lava but it all came out blue. And by the time she'd finished, all she saw was a burnt crisp. Panting softly, she turned to face the trio by the water. "Izu.. Are you okay?

"K— Koucchan, behind you!" Midoriya shouted, but it was too late.

Nomu grabbed her by the throat and sick of her incessant scream, it gave her neck a nice, gentle squeeze. It was like it wanted to crush her windpipes, but he didn't, the beast merely damaged her windpipes. Nomu gave her head a nice pinch, and it was like everything she'd healed, she was feeling all over again. It was like she didn't even used her accelerated regeneration. Seeing her in pain almost brought the beast joy. Nomu's fist connected with her chest which sent the girl flying, but, before she could hit anything it jumped over her and kicked her to the ground. Her broken ribs that she'd just healed were broken once more.

Kourin coughed out blood as she made impact with the ground, and felt as though she was nothing, merely a speck of dust compared to this big hulking monster. She'd always been strong, but now, she felt weak, helpless and most of all, useless. Things that Kinto and Ami had been saying to her.

For the first time in his life, Midoriya had seen his best friend cry. There were times where he was close to seeing her cry, but she'd never let him. He was still frozen in fear, simply watching as his best friend was beaten. Koucchan..

Nomu grabbed her head and smashed it onto the ground like he did so previously and crimson liquid trickled down her head. For a moment, when the beast stood up it looked like Nomu was going to go away, but instead, it stepped on already broken arm before resolving to sit on her. He mashed her head with the ground two more times, each time stronger, before he threw her aside.

Finally acting on his anger, Midoriya reared up and aimed for the villain who had hands all over him. "Delaware Smash!" He shouted and the impact was so strong that it'd created dust, but when it cleared, he saw that it didn't hit Shigaraki, but instead it'd hit the hulking monster who was seemingly unaffected. Nomu grabbed his hand, ready to deliver a punch, whilst Asui stuck her tongue out hoping to save the boy and Shigaraki held his hand out over the frog girl and Mineta, and he'd almost touched them when the doors of the USJ burst open.

"Finally.." Kourin croaked out and she was doing her best to stay awake but it was hard. She was getting so sleepy. "You're so late, fucking All Might.."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

...彼女の友達のために❞

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

my baby's scary. i made her op, but
she also has da overuse weakness,
main reason why i didn't include it in
the bio. but she's rlly strong, when she
gets her sleep but when she doesn't she
seems rlly weak. she has to push
herself ima cry for my aizawa bb. i'm
crying whilst writing his it hurts oml.
why am i going so hard on my baby?
fucking charaCTER dEvELOPmeNT ok.
angry and tired kou dont think straight.
what do y'all think of shigaraki? o.o
imma cut it here folks. good night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.6K 37
"Y/n, you can't keep a child you found out in the streets" "Says who" "Says the government" "Does anyone listen to them anyway" #1 All Might 10/20/21...
399K 13.3K 97
Burn me twice. Sequel to Burn Me (Bakugo x Reader).
346K 15.5K 23
― this is my crying spot. katsuki bakugou x quirkless fem reader. Completed! September 17, 2020 - March 10, 2021
12.7K 1K 7
[Various!MHA X Fem!Reader] "I can talk to dead people. They complain... a lot." Being gifted with a quirk that was a combination of both your parents...