𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙆𝙎.⠀( boku no hero...

By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ quirks has been moved to @madaraslore ! More

▌ 急変
▌ブックキャスト
▌ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏, 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊
⠀( ₀₀₀ )⠀⠀LITTLE KOU
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
⠀( ₀₀₁ )⠀⠀KOURIN YAGAMI
⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE
⠀( ₀₀₃ )⠀⠀FIRST DAY MADNESS
⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND
⠀( ₀₀₆ )⠀⠀FLOWER CROWN
⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM
⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵
⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶
⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER
⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
⠀( ₀₁₃ )⠀⠀THE BAD OUTWEIGHS GOOD
⠀( ₀₁₄ )⠀⠀A REGULAR DAY
⠀( ₀₁₅ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₁₆ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH TODOROKI
⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL
⠀( ₀₁₈ )⠀⠀CAVALRY BATTLE
⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE
⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴
⠀( ₀₂₁ )⠀⠀BATTLE ON ⑵
⠀( ₀₂₂ )⠀⠀INTENSE ⑶
⠀( ₀₂₃ )⠀⠀GAME, SET, MATCH ⑷
⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER
⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER
⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT
⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES
⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER
⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE
⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR
⠀( ₀₃₁ )⠀⠀THE HERO KILLER
⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
⠀( ₀₃₃ )⠀⠀REUNITED
⠀( ₀₃₄ )⠀⠀PURRFECT DAY
⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI
⠀( ₀₃₆ )⠀⠀DEEPER AND DEEPER
⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS
⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM
⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN
⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST
⠀( ₀₄₁ )⠀⠀THE MALL
⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS
⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING
⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS
⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS
⠀( ₀₄₇ )⠀⠀FOREVER YOURS
⠀( ₀₄₈ )⠀⠀RIGOROUS TRAINING
⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!
⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS
⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE
⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH
⠀( ₀₅₃ )⠀⠀TAKEN
⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT
⠀( ₀₅₅ )⠀⠀PATIENCE
PLEASE READ <3

⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴

5.6K 226 77
By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( thirteen and villains )

❝暗闇から...

fun fact #7 ; kourin is very similar to emi.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin couldn't wait to get home and sleep, but after the incident with the reporters they still had classes to attend. A yawn escaped her lips as she rested her head on the palm of her hand, her half lidded eyes glancing at the front where her teacher was.

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person." Aizawa said, looking bored as ever.

"Excuse me!" Sero raised his hand, "what'll we be doing?"

He held out a card that had word 'rescue' written on it. "Disasters, shipwrecks and everything in between. It's rescue training," he watched as the class grew excited at what he'd told them and murmurs erupted. "Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time," turning slightly, he pressed the remote, revealing the rows of metal cases from the wall in metal racks. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too. The training will take place off campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

"Shouto, could you grab my case please?" Kourin asked, watching as the half and half boy grabbed his own case before grabbing hers. In all honesty, she could've gotten the case herself with her quirk but she thought it was rather cute when he fetched it for her just because she was small, "thank you."

"Stop talking to your boyfriend and let's go Koucchan!" Ashido grinned teasingly before grabbing her hand and dragging her to the girls' change room. Somehow, Midoriya's nickname for her had stuck and now most of the people in her class had began calling her that. Not that she minded.

"BOYFRIEND? WHO'RE YOU CALLING BOYFRIEND, YOU DAMN ALIEN?!" Bakugo shouted, clearly jealous.

Todoroki looked the same, with his cool stoic face but on the inside, his heart was doing flips. Did they really look like a couple?

"You're not wearing your cape?" Uraraka asked, watching as the girl slid into her bodysuit easily, flawlessly. Even though she, herself didn't swing that way, it didn't mean she couldn't admire the brunette.

Kourin shook her head and slipped on her gold, fingerless elbow gloves. "It does suit my outfit and it's stylish and all, but honestly, my measurements were slightly off so they ended up making it too long. I don't know if I'm even going to keep it to not," she admitted and sat down on the bench to slip on her boots. "But if I do get rid of it, my back is exposed," she told them, clipping on her belt.

Yaoyorozu glanced over at her and smiled warmly, "I think the no cape suits you, but you should do what you think is best."

"She's right, kero. Also, Koucchan, does wrapping your uh, breasts like that hurt?" Asui asked curiously, standing across from her.

"I've gotten used to it. I just find that they're an inconvenience when I'm training," she shrugged and made her way out. A ghost of a smile appeared on her lips as she thought of the girls, she finally had girls she could consider her friends and she was close with all of them. It truly made her happy.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

She ran over to the green haired boy who was only wearing his sports uniform, "Izu, why aren't y— oh. Your costume is still being repaired right? Because of Bakago." A sigh escaped her lips, "well, you still look cute either way." Kourin ruffled his hair fondly. From the corner of her eye, she saw Uraraka approaching them and a teasing smirk appeared on her lips. "Bag 'em and tag 'em. She's coming, so try not to stutter too much."

"Koucchan!" He whined, a blush spreading on his cheeks as he watched her walk over over to half and half boy before he turned to face the bubbly brunette.

"No cape?" Todoroki asked, his heterochromatic eyes landing to her exposed back.

Kourin shook her head and leaned against his shoulder, "it's a hinderance. I might just get rid of it. What do you think, icyhot?"

He paused for a moment as he eyed her costume before deciding on his answer, "your cape matches your outfit as it is now, but if you get rid of it then you might have to make a few minor changes to your whole outfit. It is a little simple and you might have to get rid of the gloves."

"Wow, that was actually helpful. Than—" Though before she could finish thanking him, she was interrupted by a loud whistle.

"Class 1-A, gather round! Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" Iida instructed, repeatedly blowing the whistle which caused the class to sweat drop.

A small irk mark appeared on the side of her forehead as she walked over to the class representative and slapped the whistle out of his hands. "Fucking stop, it's annoying. God." And as she anticipated, a loud gasp escaped from his lips as he began scolding her. "Oh look, it's the bus," Kourin pointed and she watched as he ran inside, a disappointed look adorning his features. "No response? So we can sit anywhere? Great."

"Shoot. I didn't think it'd be this type of bus." Iida sulked, burying his face into his hands as the class giggled at him.

"There was no point, huh?" Ashido mused, smiling sympathetically.

Kourin yawned from beside the half and half boy, her heterochromatic eyes landing on the sulking class representative. "These buses are better, but, maybe next time you'll get your chance," she said in an attempt to comfort him. She did feel a little bad for slapping the whistle out of his hand.

Kirishima grinned over at the half lidded girl, "are you sleepy already, Koucchan?"

"Always," she mumbled, glancing at the boy beside her, whose eyes were already closed. "I can never seem to get enough sleep."

"I say whatever comes to mind." Asui told them before she turned to face the green haired boy beside her. "Midoriya-Chan.." He managed to stutter out a response and called her by her last name. "Call me Tsu. Back to what I was saying, your quirk is like All Might's."

She rose an eyebrow as she watched her best friend's reaction. He always gets twitchy whenever All Might is mentioned.. We really need to have that talk. And what do I need to know again? Whatever.. Kourin yawned once more before she rested her head on Todoroki's shoulder, hooking their arms together.

"Wait a sec, Tsu-Chan, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his. They just kind of look the same." Kirishima interjected from beside her, "but, it's nice to have a simple augmenting type quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff! My hardening's strong against others, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much," he said, using his quirk on his arm.

"I think it's really cool! It's a quirk that can definitely pass a a pro hero's!" Midoriya exclaimed, his eyes occasionally darting over to the sleeping brunette.

"A pro hero's, huh?" He looked at his hardened hand and almost smiled sadly. "But you have to think about popularity as a hero, too, you know."

"My navel laser is pro level, in both flashiness and strength." Aoyama commented the same smile on his face as he joined in on the conversation.

"But, it's not great if it gives you a stomachache." Ashido pointed out, placing a hand on his shoulder. Which only caused the boy beside her to stiffen.

Kirishima looked over to the sleeping brunette, before looking over at Todoroki, who also seemed to be sleeping and Bakugo, who was looking out the window. "Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki, Bakugo and Koucchan, though, huh?"

At the mention of his name, his crimson eyes met with theirs before he scoffed lightly and looked away. But at the same time, he glanced behind him and he felt his blood boil. That's supposed to be me! She's supposed to be sleeping on my shoulder! I'll get that half and half bastard then, I'm coming for you, dammit.

"Koucchan seems like she'll be popular, she's cute and calm plus her quirk's strong, the only problem is her foul mouthedness. On the other hand, Bakugo-Chan's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular though," Asui said bluntly.

Katsuki abruptly stood up at her comment, his brows furrowed, "what the hell! You wanna fight?!" And the frog girl merely pointed at him after he so clearly illustrated her point.

"We haven't known each other that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage. Koucchan probably gets her foul mouthedness from him, how sad." Kaminari pointed out as he joined in on teasing the hot tempered boy.

His grip on the handle in front of him tightened as he glared over at the boy with the electrification quirk, "what's with that vocabulary, bastard?! I'll kill you!"

With the loud noise, it was no surprise that the brunette woke up. Kourin's eyes fluttered open as she looked at the scene in front of her. How Bakugo was angrily shouting as usual, no surprise there and how Jirou was inching away from him. "Oi, Bakago, calm it. You're making Kyoka uncomfortable."

"Eh?! If she doesn't like it, she can fucking move!" He growled out.

"Katsuki," she stood up and matched his eye level, "that's enough."

He huffed and folded his arms, plopping down on his seat. "You're such a pain, fucking weird eyes." When he noticed everyone's astonished gaze, an irk mark appeared on his forehead. "What the fuck are you all staring at?!"

"We're here." Aizawa turned to face them, "stop messing around."

"I only got nine minutes of extra sleep, it's really not much.." Kourin yawned and stayed standing up, leaning over Jiro's chair.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Everyone, I've been waiting for you," Thirteen said, causing the class to erupt in gasps as they were greeted by the Space Hero.

"It's the Space Hero, Thirteen!" Midoriya announced, completely in awe as his fanboy self took over. "The gentlemanly hero who's rescued tons of people from disasters!"

"Oh, I love Thirteen!" Uraraka said enthusiastically.

"Let's go inside without delay," she said, motioning for them to follow her.

"We look forward to working with you!" Class 1-A chimed, some of them bowing in respect.

Kourin stood beside Bakugo as they walked inside the USJ and she noticed that he'd only brung one of his gauntlets. "Where's your other gauntlet?"

"None of your damn business," he huffed.

"Now, now, is that any way to talk to someone you.." She leaned in and whispered into his ear, "kissed." Seeing his flushed face made it all worth it and an innocent smile appeared on her lips, "twice, might I add." Kourin said, walking ahead of him.

His eyes widened in shocked as he balled up his fists, "what fuck did you say?! C'mere and say it to my face!"

"Wow, it loos like USJ!" Kirishima exclaimed in awe.

"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, et cetera." Thirteen opened her arms, clearly proud of the place. "It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters. It's called the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ for short."

With a keen eye, Kourin saw as Aizawa approached his fellow teacher watching as they began speaking in hushed voices. They were too far for her to hear anything. Too focused on the teachers, she jolted when someone forcefully grabbed her hand. "Katsuki?"

"Just shut up, don't say anything, okay?!" He grumbled, lacing their hands together.

"Let's see... Before we begin, let me say one thing, er, or two, or three.. Or four.. uh, five.. six..." Thirteen trailed off and the whole class swear dropped at the pro hero. "Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my quirk, black hole. I can suck up anything and turn it to dust."

Midoriya leaned forward, a smile decorating his face, "you've been able to use that quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right?" He said whilst Uraraka frantically nodded, excited about the pro hero.

"Yes, but, it's a power that can kill easily," she said, causing the fangirl to stop nodding her head. "Some of you also have quirks like that, right?" And on cue, everyone turned to the boy with an explosive quirk. Said boy growled out a few curse words whilst hiding the fact he was holding hands with the brunette.

"In a superhuman society, personal quirks have been certified and stringently regulated, so that doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance. However, please, do not forget that there are many quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step. With Aizawa-San's physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might's person to person combat training, I think you experience the danger of using those powers against others. This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others." Thirteen bowed. "That is all. Thank you for listening." Once she finished talking, the class erupted in cheers.

"All right then, firs—" Aizawa started, but was cut off when the electricity sudden cut out.

Kourin's hand slipped out of Bakugo's as she stepped forwards, carefully manoeuvring her class as her eyes landed on the water fountain that seemed to be playing up. From the water fountain, she saw, what she could only assume was either a black hole, a portal or a warp gate. "Aizawa-Sensei.."

He turned to face where she was looking and his eyes widened as he saw a man through what seemed to be a warp gate. "Gather together and don't move!" He ordered. "Thirteen, protect the students!"

Kirishima furrowed his brows as his red hues landed on someone emerging from the warp gate. "What's that?" One by one, villains had began emerging. "Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?"

"Don't move!" Aizawa shouted, when Midoriya, Uraraka and Kirishima leaned forwards. He slipped on his yellow goggles, which only meant that this was serious. "Those are villains. The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?"

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too.. All Might.. The Symbol of Peace.. I can't believe he's not here." Shigaraki raised his arms. "I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" And under the hand that was on his face, he smiled and it wasn't sadistic nor was it scary. It was a warm smile. "Look Kurogiri, it's her. She's here."

"There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima exclaimed.

Yaoyorozu stepped forwards, standing beside Iida, "sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?"

"We have them, of course, but.." Thirteen trailed off, her eyes focused on the villains in front of her.

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?" Todoroki asked, narrowing his eyes. "Either way, if the sensors aren't responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that," he concluded. "An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." What he deduced only frightened the class even more.

Aizawa stepped forwards, his scarf floating around him as he activated his quirk. "Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It is possible someone with radio wave type powers is interfering. Kaminari, you try contacting the school with your quirk, too."

"What about you, sensei?! Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their quirks.. Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is.." Midoriya stared at the ground, worried for his teacher.

He glanced back at him, "you can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen," but before he could go, someone had grabbed his wrist. Kourin. And that look in her eyes, it reminded him of her mother.

"Let me assist you, Aizawa-Sensei. I can help you. Please, let me help, please," she pleaded, gripping onto his wrist.

Emi looked up at him with a pleading look, but the determination was clear on her face. "Shouta, let me do this! I'm not a little girl anymore! You and Dai can't always protect me! I'm strong too! I'm going whether you come or not. Fucking hell, they need our help! Aren't we heroes? Are you just going to stand there and gape at me?!"

"No, absolutely not," he pulled his hand out her grip and placed a hand on her head. "I'll be fine. Stay here with the others. Okay?" And before she could say anything else, he'd already gone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

...最も明るいライトが来ます❞

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

i skipped iida being class rep gomen.
HERE COMES DA VILLAINS OOP. ;00
also kurogiri is hella precious dafak.
first peek at momma emi teehee. :}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.6K 37
"Y/n, you can't keep a child you found out in the streets" "Says who" "Says the government" "Does anyone listen to them anyway" #1 All Might 10/20/21...
11.4K 945 7
[Various!MHA X Fem!Reader] "I can talk to dead people. They complain... a lot." Being gifted with a quirk that was a combination of both your parents...
176K 4.8K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...
32.1K 677 18
tomura shigaraki/dabi x female reader ⚘ after getting out of a relationship, y/n's life isn't all that great. she decides to join the league of villa...