𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙆𝙎.⠀( boku no hero...

By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ quirks has been moved to @madaraslore ! More

▌ 急変
▌ブックキャスト
▌ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏, 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊
⠀( ₀₀₀ )⠀⠀LITTLE KOU
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
⠀( ₀₀₁ )⠀⠀KOURIN YAGAMI
⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE
⠀( ₀₀₃ )⠀⠀FIRST DAY MADNESS
⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₀₆ )⠀⠀FLOWER CROWN
⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM
⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴
⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵
⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶
⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER
⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
⠀( ₀₁₃ )⠀⠀THE BAD OUTWEIGHS GOOD
⠀( ₀₁₄ )⠀⠀A REGULAR DAY
⠀( ₀₁₅ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₁₆ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH TODOROKI
⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL
⠀( ₀₁₈ )⠀⠀CAVALRY BATTLE
⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE
⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴
⠀( ₀₂₁ )⠀⠀BATTLE ON ⑵
⠀( ₀₂₂ )⠀⠀INTENSE ⑶
⠀( ₀₂₃ )⠀⠀GAME, SET, MATCH ⑷
⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER
⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER
⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT
⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES
⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER
⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE
⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR
⠀( ₀₃₁ )⠀⠀THE HERO KILLER
⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
⠀( ₀₃₃ )⠀⠀REUNITED
⠀( ₀₃₄ )⠀⠀PURRFECT DAY
⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI
⠀( ₀₃₆ )⠀⠀DEEPER AND DEEPER
⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS
⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM
⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN
⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST
⠀( ₀₄₁ )⠀⠀THE MALL
⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS
⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING
⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS
⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS
⠀( ₀₄₇ )⠀⠀FOREVER YOURS
⠀( ₀₄₈ )⠀⠀RIGOROUS TRAINING
⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!
⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS
⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE
⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH
⠀( ₀₅₃ )⠀⠀TAKEN
⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT
⠀( ₀₅₅ )⠀⠀PATIENCE
PLEASE READ <3

⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND

6.6K 276 281
By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( an unexpected kiss )

❝彼女は彼女の親友を愛していました...

fun fact #5 ; kourin is a masochist.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Alright everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about." All Might said and pulled out two boxes. "Team H are the heroes and Team J are the villains. Now let's start the second indoor person to person training match!"

"We're up, Koucchan, Sero!" Kirishima practically dragged her to the building whilst their third teammate trailed behind them. Once they'd taken their positions in protecting the 'nuclear' weapon, he turned to her, "we're about to start, do you have a plan?"

Kourin cracked her knuckles and her lips curved up into a small smirk, "let them come to us. Protect the weapon and kick their ass. Fumikage's strong, so our best bet in winning is if we restrain him. If you guys can do that, I'll take care of the weapon and Tsuyu," she said and knelt down, pressing her hand to the ground and behind them, the 'nuclear' weapon was encased in stone. "Do you both have the tape?"

Though, before either one of her teammates could answer, the hero pair had run in. Tokoyami and Asui came at them faster than she would've liked, which prompted her to diverge from the original plan but she'd anticipated this scenario, so she simply stomped her foot on the ground and almost instantly, their bodies were encased in ice. It was an amazing sight, Tokoyami and Asui were trapped in ice whilst the rest of the room and her teammates were unscathed.

"Whoa!" Kirishima exclaimed, his eyes widening at the sight, "if you could do that, why wasn't that your plan in the first place?"

"I wanted to rough 'em up a bit." She answered with a shrug, making them smile nervously. "But things don't always go according to plan. Go and capture them, I mean, I know they're already captured, but, we need to wrap the tape around them."

"Right!" Sero nodded, wrapping the tape around the frozen heroes.

"Villain team wins?!" All Might announced through the microphone, clearly in shock of the young girl's powers and prowess, this was the first time she'd used ice in front of him.

Kourin clicked her fingers and the stone around the 'nuclear' weapon disappeared, she walked towards their frozen bodies and placed her hand on the ice that encased them before it melted away. "Are you cold? I apologise for not giving you the chance to attack, but I like winning," she said with a straight face.

Tokoyami shook his head, "no need to apologise, it just shows we need to train more."

"If you'd like, I'd love to train with you," she placed her hand on his shoulder and shot him a small smile as they all made their way out of the building, "all of you." She said, glancing at the other three.

Mineta looked up on the screen and noticed the small smile on the brunette's lips. "Yagami-Chan looks really beautiful when she smiles, less scary too."

"I wonder what they're talking about..." Kaminari mumbled, watching as the group of five happily chattered amongst themselves. "I never knew that she had a quirk like that! She must be really powerful!"

Yaoyorozu nodded and looked at the girl in awe, she saw the strength she displayed today on the day of the recommended entrance exams too. "She is. She's strong. Kourin looked like she devised a plan that didn't require the use of her ice element, but she still used it.. Maybe, she was shocked?"

All might placed his hands at his waist. "Nonetheless, she succeeded, her team, the villain team won. Without causing damage to her teammates too."

Once the they were all inside, the class gave them feedback and assessment before going onto the third match. "Next, we will begin the third match!" He announced. "Team B are the heroes, and Team I are the villains!"

Kourin watched the third match on the screen and her heterochromatic hues landed on the stoic male. Todoroki pressed his hand to the wall and the whole building was encased in ice. Which in turn caused the room the villains were in to freeze as well, it was similar to what she'd done.

"He didn't cause any damage to his teammate or the nuclear weapon, and on top of that, he weakened the enemy." All Might shivered, "hero team wins!" Once the pro hero had announced his team had won, he used his other side to melt the ice.

"As expected of someone who got in through recommendations." Asui looked at the screen before glancing at the brunette.

The last two matches went swimmingly, no one got severely injured and four out of the five hero teams had won. Before they knew it, the hero basic training class was already over. All Might blew the whistle as everyone gathered around the exit. "Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than Young Midoriya, either! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!" He proclaimed, giving the class a thumbs up.

"To have such a proper class after Aizawa-Sensei's class.. It's kind of anticlimactic." Asui rubbed her cheek whilst everyone else nodded in agreement.

"We're here to have proper classes, as well!" All Might said, opening his arms, "well then, I must review the results with Young Midoriya! Change and return to the classroom!" He shouted before running off at an amazing speed.

"All Might's amazing!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Why was he in such a hurry?" Ojiro rose an eyebrow.

There were only two people that knew why, one of which was in the infirmary. Kourin and everyone else stayed in the same spot for a few more minutes, watching as the dust the pro hero had left slowly disappear. Though before she could walk off to change, someone had grabbed her wrist. Her heterochromatic eyes met with his and she tilted her head curiously. "Yes?"

"You forgot your cape," he said and handed the cape to her, before she could utter a thank you, he continued, "we also need to talk after this, remember?" Todoroki instantly noticed that the look on her face indicated she'd forgotten and not to mention her lingering gaze on the quiet boy. "I can wait."

"I'm sorry Shouto, but if you're still up for it, we can meet later tonight? Midnight maybe?" She suggested, walking beside him. "Give me your number once we're in class," she shot him a smile and they parted ways. Once she'd entered the girl's change room she was immediately bombarded with questions about the half and half boy.

"Are you two dating?!" Ashido squealed out.

"I ship it!" Hagakure added.

Uraraka sat beside her with a teasing smile on her face, "you two seem awfully close. Now, why is that, Koucchan?"

Normally the brunette could resist the urge to blush, but this was her first time being teased by girl friends and it was almost automatic at how quickly her cheeks turned light pink. "I, uh—"

"Aw, she's blushing!" Ashido grinned, poking her cheeks.

Once they'd calmed down, she pushed the two girls away and pursued her lips, "he's just a friend." Kourin answered as she took off her hero outfit, revealing her toned body though not for long as she quickly slipped on the standard U.A High uniform. They were no longer teasing her but instead, they'd quietened and stopped to admire her body which caused the blush that was slowly disappearing to come back darker. "Stop staring!"

"So... voluptuous.." Jirou trailed off, placing her hands on her own breasts. "Why do you wrap bandages around them?!"

Amidst the squealing and the compliments, which the boys had managed to zone out despite the thin walls, they'd all heard the conversation about the brunette's bandaged bust and naturally, they'd all blushed and began imagining it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Despite the green haired boy being out of commission, afternoon classes still went on, and before long, it was finally over. First out the door was Bakugo whilst the rest remained to get to know one another and to train. When the class' huge door began sliding open everyone turned in anticipation to see who it'd be, none other than the injured boy. Before the brunette could rush over to him, he was immediately surrounded by his fellow classmates. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she planted her butt down on the table beside Tokoyami, watching as some of the class praised her green bean and introduced themselves which she found cute.

"You're too loud." Tokoyami mumbled, closing his eyes.

"Tokoyami-Kun, Yagami-Chan!" Iida shouted, marching towards them, "those desks aren't chairs! Get off immediately!" He demanded, making robotic like hand gestures.

Jirou placed a hand on her waist, "it's not that big a deal, is it?"

Kourin yawned and leaned against the boy beside her, "she's right, chill out, Iida."

"What's with those hands, anyway?" Ojiro pointed out with a raised eyebrow.

"You people..." He trailed off almost sadly, that is until he continued what he was saying. "I cannot condone actions that disrespect the desks the great men and women who are our upperclassmen once used!"

"You're too loud." Tokoyami repeated.

"What a fucking mouthful," the brunette swore as she slipped off the desk and tapped the boy's cheek. "Unless you're the teacher, never tell me what to do. I don't like it." For a second and only a second, Iida noticed an unfamiliar emotion flash through her eyes. Though it quickly disappeared when she noticed Kaminari and Uraraka make their way inside the classroom with a stack of book in their arms. A small chuckle escaped her lips when the short haired girl ignored him and ran over to her former teammate. "Ouch, did you just get rejected, sparky?"

Kaminari pouted and walked over to her with the stacks of books in his arms, "how about it, Koucchan?"

She ruffled his hair, "I have things to do today, but maybe tomorrow."

"What about training?" Kirishima asked, suddenly appearing beside the brunette. "Are we going to training today? I can't wait to start!" He flashed her a toothy grin, draping an arm over her shoulder.

He was precious, Kourin couldn't resist pinching his cheeks, "training'll start tomorrow, probably. Just not today," she said and when she turned back to her green bean, he was already gone. He'd gone after Bakugo, just like she'd assumed. Hastily waving to the rest of the class, she rushed out of the classroom but by the time she'd gotten out of the building, Bakugo's figure had almost vanished from her sight whilst All Might and Midoriya simply stood there.

"K— Koucchan deserves to know!" Midoriya blurted out suddenly, pointing at her with his good arm.

"What do I deserve to know?" She furrowed her brows in confusion but shook her head, "tell me another time, okay? I'm going after Katsuk, but now that you've brought it up, you have to tell me, got it? I also have some things to tell you Izu," she told him and glanced up at All Might before jogging off after the ash blond.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

With her speed, she quickly caught up to him and walked alongside the explosive blond, "so, Bakago, are you sad, or mad?"

He flinched at the sudden sound of her voice, but he immediately recognised the brunette and the scowl on his face returned, "what the fuck are you doing here, shitty weird eyes?" Bakugo scoffed and shoved his hands into his pockets. He'd never tell her but, her being there made him feel better. It always did.

"You didn't answer my quest—"

"Fucking both, okay! Now answer mine, nerd," he huffed whilst glancing over at her figure. He'd never really paid attention to her body, he'd been more fixated on her skills and her face but now, all he could do was take her in but to be more specific, her scars the ones on her legs, neck and eye.

"I'm here for my best friend, doy." Kourin answered with a roll of her eyes as she walked beside him. "I want to cheer you up, or make you feel better at least."

Bakugo's scowl returned at her answer but in an uncharacteristically soft tone, he said, "if you wanna cheer me up, just shut up and hold my hand." And on cue, he held his hand out and looked away, hiding the light blush on his cheeks. Her eyes softened and she instantly took his hand in hers, giving it a soft reassuring squeeze. It was silent, the rest of the walk to his house but it was comfortable and neither of them minded.

When they'd finally arrived at his house, the ash blond didn't want to let go, he never wanted to let go. It didn't help that his anger and determination clouded his thoughts. He let go of her hand and backed her up against the wall, the innocently confused expression on her face made his heart skip a beat.

"Katsuki?"

And the way she said his name, it sent him shivers. He couldn't help it anymore, he did the one thing he'd wanted to do ever since he'd gotten to know her. He pressed his lips to hers. It was in the quick and in the moment, but once he tasted her lips, once he'd touched her lips, he wanted more. Seeing her flushed face didn't help the fact that he wanted to kiss her again and again and again. "Say my name."

"K— Katsuki," she whispered in an unknowingly sultry voice as she complied with his wish.

She made it hard for him to resist, so he didn't. His lips smashed onto hers and his arms slithered around her waist as he pressed her body to his. This kiss was rough, passionate but it was full of fireworks and he loved this feeling. He nipped at her bottom lip, then she felt his tongue slide against her upper lip. When his tongue forcefully made its way inside her mouth her knees felt wobbly and sensing this, he grabbed her thighs and wrapped it around his waist, all the while maintaining the kiss.

Kourin wanted to push him off, but she couldn't bring herself to do so, because secretly, deep down she'd been wanting this too. Her arms made their way around his neck whilst her fingers raked through his spiky hair and when she 'accidentally' pulled his hair, a low growl escaped his lips before he deepened in the kiss. It was almost as if he was suffocating her. Once she could no longer hold her breath she slowly parted from him, her cheeks flushed and her eyes filled with desire. "We should stop," she mumbled, feeling something press on her leg.

He knew what he did. He was fully aware. And some part of him may have regretted acting upon his desires, but he couldn't bring himself to regret the kiss. Not after what he'd done. After all, the look on her face and the emotions in her eyes, he'd caused that. Bakugo leaned in and pressed his cheek against hers as his breath fanned against her ear. "I'm never going to fucking stop, so don't tell me to stop. I'm going to become the number one hero but now, I'm also going to be number one in your heart. I'll fucking make sure of it," he said before slowly placing her down. "Thanks for cheering me up, nerd."

Her lips curved up into a small smile as the blush on her face slowly dissipated, "did you just say thanks, yo—"

"Shut the fuck up! I'm still not going easy on you! You're still my fucking competition." He shouted before stomping into his house, the sound of his erratic heartbeat drumming in his ear.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

When the brunette walked through the door, Chisa immediately noticed the small smile on her face, "did something good happen, Rinny?" She asked as her daughter was practically glowing. "You look unusually happy, not that I'm not happy for you, it's just unusual.. Oh my, is it a boy?!"

"Excuse me? Who's the boy? Boy?" Adan peered his head out from the dojo as he entered the house, "if it's a boy, then I guess it could explain her unprecedented quick win today," he folded his arms. "Is it green bean or hot head?"

Kourin glared at him in response and groaned, "I told you already, Izu is just a friend! And unprecedented? Really? Maybe you were just a little distracted."

Ignoring her statement, he balled up his fist and a protective look appeared on his features. "Then, it must be that hot head! I should've known! Where's that rascal?! I'll give him a piece of my mind!"

"You're so embarrassing, Adan-San," she pursued her lip and dried the sweat off her face. "I'm off, I won't be back till early morning. I'm going to jog around and then I'm going to hang out with a friend. Okay? Okay," she quickly pecked their cheeks before rushing out of the house.

"It better not be a boy!" Adan shouted.

Chisa giggled, "oh let her be, dear," she said and rested her head on his shoulder. "It's nice to see her happy like this, right?"

"I don't think I can handle hot head for a son in law," he grumbled out, watching as his daughter jogged off. "But, I guess, if it's for her happiness, I suppose I can put up with anyone."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

...一方を他方とは異なる方法で❞

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

her fight wasn't the good tbh. sorry?
she wasn't trying her best either. kou
had loads of options on how to do it,
but, she didn't know which one to pick
so she picked the one on the tip of her
tongue. which was the easiest. kisu
kisu. her furst kiss.. this'll have sexual
elements now bc why the fuck nawt
luv y'all! and ten yrs later i've updated
my motivation hasn't been da best. :0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 13.3K 97
Burn me twice. Sequel to Burn Me (Bakugo x Reader).
16.4K 1.1K 25
You awaken one day with virtually no memories. The only thing guiding you is some strange system that likes to dictate your every move, and for some...
57K 2.4K 19
"ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵒʳᵏ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ?" "ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ, ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃ? ᵀʰᵉ ᴸᵉᵃᵍᵘᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ." 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢�...
9.9K 224 14
"𝙊𝙄 𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃" "I hope you know its not levitation" || started Nov 17th 2023 || #1 insertreader