Dusk And Dawn (Todoroki X Rea...

بواسطة Thefirsteclipsed

You've always lived contently in a secluded, quiet little village. It seemed you'd have to hide from the dark... المزيد

Chapter 1 (Quiet life)
Chapter 2 (Esper)
Chapter 3 (The Angel Falls)
Chapter 4 (Quest for the sun)
Chapter 5 (Run-away)
Chapter 6 (Todoroki)
Chapter 7 (Silver/Esper)
Chapter 8 (Wood and Ice)
Chapter 9 (Shelter)
Chapter 10 (The cold night)
Chapter 11 (Earthquake)
Chapter 12 (The Manliest Boi)
Chapter 13 (Battle Shark)
Chapter 14 (Lord Explosion)
Chapter 15 (Catch the key)
Chapter 16 (Icy-Hot)
Chapter 17 (*Player 3 has joined your party*)
Chapter 18 (Back on the road)
Chapter 19 (The Incident)
Chapter 20 (New Favorite People)
Chapter 21 (Gaurdian Theater)
Chapter 22 (Sworn to the sword)
Chaper 23 (Quiet den)
Chapter 24 (Endevour)
Chapter 25 (Kidnapped)
Chapter 26 (Too fancy for me)
Chapter 27 (We've got to escape)
Chapter 28 (Music to my ears)
Chapter 29 (Dull atmosphere)
Chapter 30 (Ughh...)
Chapter 31 (Momo Yaoyoruzu)
Chapter 32 (The not-so grand ball)
Chapter 34 (Finnally, some good friken action)
Chapter 35 (Figure in the dark)
Chapter 37 (Uncertainty)
Chapter 38 (Sweet dreams)
Chapter 39 (New Destination)
Chapter 40 (Sunflowers)
Chapter 41 (Honesty)
Chapter 42(His Choice)
Chapter 43 (His answer)
Chapter 43 (Return of the Manliest Boi)
Chapter 44 (Short but sweet-ish)
Chapter 45 (Moron in bandages)
Chapter 46 (Behind bars)
Chapter 47 (Mice and Grape Trees)
Just a small lil update not a chapter sorry
Not a chapter, sorry! ">~<
Chapter 48 (Koko and the Kraz-E kids)
Chapter 49 (Tomura Shigaraki)
Chapter 50 (Cheese)
Chapter 51 (Himiko Toga)
Chapter 52 (Guardian Theater 2 (Electric Boogaloo))
Explaining the plot and the end

Chapter 36 (Prisoner to constant 4th wall breaks)

871 42 69
بواسطة Thefirsteclipsed

Y/N's POV:

After that, all I remember is passing out from exhaustion... and maybe from the heat from his fire, I don't know. Next thing I do know is that I'm sitting the cliche damp stone dungeon cell with chains attached to my ankles and wrists.

I glaired at the villain through the bars, trying to look angry but probably looking more like a sad puppy in his stupid eyes.

"They'll kill you ya' know. If I don't get to you first, they'll kill you!" I spat.

"Haha." He let out a tainted, phycotic laugh, "Will they now? Ah... I highly doubt that. Little, explosion boy's too slow to keep up and as for your Shoto... I doubt my baby brother would hurt me."

ACK! Whoms't?! This cannot be, what a plot twist? You two are related? Psh, all the gals self inserting themselves onto me already knew that but I'll pretend to be surprised so that the plot may continue...

"HARK! WHOMS'T EVEN ART THOU?! SLY, QUICK VILLAIN OF THE AQUA FIRE! PRAY THEE, REVEIL THOU'ST UNHOLY NAME!"

"Why... why're you speeking like that?" HAH! I totally got him to drop the high and mighty act! Now he's just confused.

"Ugh, Well, you've had me here for like, two days now. I'm totally bored so I just thought it'd see how many accents/ personalities/ speech patterns I could go through and annoy you with. I mean, all this inconsistant character writing should have a pay off, don't you think?" I snarked back snarkily.

He tutted and rolled his eyes, slouching his back like an edgy teen.

"Aaaaaaanyway," I hummed, "What's All For One's deal? Like, he's toooootally in control of all you viiilllaaaains and mooonsters and he's basically king of the night or whatever so why does he, like, want everything else too?" I was now channeling my inner 21st century basic white girl.

He scoffed at me, turning his back slightly as a way to shrug me off.

"Like I'd tell a gaurdian's girl like you. besides, you need to treat me more like a threat and not a potential love intrest."

"Um... it is a TODOROKI Xreader, Niki never specified WHICH Todoroki!" Listen, I wrote this chapter at 3 am, cut me some slack for all the 4th wall breaks, I'm rly tired and the target audience will be mad if I don't post by tomorrow.

His burn up cheeks didn't blush up because the skin's too crippled for that. Instead he gasped slightly, taken back a little in surprise.

He grunted, frowning and went back to glairing at me.

"You can't sweet talk me girlie." He huffed.

"Oh, I won't. I'll just convince you to tell me in annother way!" I smiled, knowing exactly what to do.

"Oh yeah, and how do you plan to do that?" He smirked slightly.

This settled it. There was now I silent bet between us. The stakes are quiet high. If I win, I get the information. If I loose, I'll have to stop making 4th wall breaks.

I took a deep breath, lifting my chin up slightly to keep my vocal chords as open as possible and;

(I regret nooooootttthiiiiiiiiinggg!!!!!!!!)

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE, OK, OK I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT!" Dabi shouted, pressing his hands against his ears and shaking his head in emphasis of his words.

"Yaaaay!" I cheered, "Now, what did you mean by 'good is on my side too'? You're villains, aren't you?!"

He sighed and closed his eyes for a second.

"You really don't know huh?" He muttered, his tone almost pitiful.

I shook my head, slightly surprised by his sudden change in approach.

What came next was even stranger... he unlocked the door and took off the chains. He instead placed quirk canceling bracelts around my wrists, of which I would've loved to have studdied.

I was then led out of the dungeon and was made to follow the villain up a tall, narrow, winding stair case. We walked up in silence and found ourselves a little tired once reaching to top. It seems I was still worn out after the large fight two days ago. I guess that grand escape wore him down too.

"There... look down." He told me, keeping a close eye on me as I took a step out onto the tower's stone walled balcony.

"I-I'm in..." I breathed, looking out apon the landscape infront of me.

For miles and miles, even brushing against the horizon where grand stone buildings, white steam flooding out into the sky as the machines that generated it chugged away out of view. The smell of oil and greese filled my nose as I let my eyes soak it all in.

"I'M IN THE CITY!" I cried out with uncalled for joy, forgetting my situation entirely as my dream came true right before my eyes.

I was looking over a city, taking in all the high up beauty and magesty. My heart raced faster then any other time I've met with a new piece of technology before. It was... like I've made it to heaven.

"Now then." Dabi stepped forward to stand by my side, his voice taking me out of the fantasy and back to my situation, "You remember the people from the party?"

I nodded, scowling slightly, "Rude, snobby people. Liking the pain of others who're just trying to help. They where all so one-track-minded."

I saw the villain nod in my perrifferals.

"Now, all thoes people run cities like this. The buisnesses, workers, even the streets are under rule and populated by people just like that. Even the poor could be considered narrow and up-tight. These people are the ones that you are trying to protect. You won't get any thanks, or recignision. They gaurdians are planning to take all the credit you know." He spoke, his gaze still directed towards me.

"W-what? That's not true! A-and that's not what I asked!" I protested, not believing it in the slightest.

Dabi sighed again, moving is focus to the landscape as he rested his arms on the stone railings.

"All for one isn't some powerful entity like the people say 'he' is. It's more rather... an organisation. All us 'villains' where cast out of society and framed as criminals for having ideas of our own. If we didn't fit the mould, acting how they say we should act, we'd be accused of something illegal or forced out of town. And then, traveling itself can be considered degusting so we really have no where to go." He closed his mouth and looked over at me for a second, trying to see what I might say...
"We had no choise but to come together and create the myth of 'all for one who wants to rule the world'. It kept everyone inside at night, finnally giving us some peace and freedom. The no-ones, they're not monsters. They're what happen to the villains who're cault and given to the gaurdians for punishment."

I was speechless. There's no way that... the gaurdians are responsible for them. The gaurdians are all about destroying no-ones, they can't be the ones making more of them! And- and how could they be people? Thoes things are monsters, they can have been human... can they?

"One of the ones you killed the other night... I'm almost entirely sure they where my friend Spinner." He continued, his tone almost sad now, "We want to take the keys to turn all thoes no-ones back to normal and stop the gaurdians from hurting any more people. Y/N, if you bring all of them together and 'defeat' All for one then the world isn't saved. You'll kill anyone who fits under the 'villain' catagory in society's eyes. That includes you, your friend... and my own little brother. Maybe you the can get laid off cuz you're 'the chosen ones' or something but after it's all done, the only other people left in the world are the type that you'd find at that party."

"Y-you're lying!" I stuttered slightly,

"You can believe that if you want." He stood up strait and shrugged it off, "But there's still no way any of us 'villains' will give up on trying to stop you from hurting us. You have a choise here, Y/N. You can join us or you can try and end us."

Once again, he had me paralized to the spot. I couldn't belive anything he was saying...

"Either way, you're on someone's bad side. What're your morals, Y/N? It's a simple matter of what you believe in."

I bit my tounge, afraid of how I'll choose to answer.

(You just read 1445 words)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.1K 230 28
DISCONTINUED! This is my first story so please ignore all the mistakes that I make and sorry for my bad English A person who's mostly smiling, shy an...
979K 30.8K 57
Princess (Y/N) (L/N) is the daughter of the (L/N) kingdom and is considered to be 'outgoing and weird', but that never really bothered her. (Y/N) lik...
157K 3.5K 60
Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A ready to face anything but can she face...
295 4 9
DISCONTINUED!!! (Maybe) WARNING! This story may not be 100% accurate, and for now, is only 3 complete chapters. (You are a Todoroki)