Courier Six Wild Adventures I...

By epicscott1

Courier Six gets transported to the DC Universe by an experiment that went wrong from the Think Tank. Now Six... More

Old Courier Six
Wasteland No more
The scene of the crime
Come fly with me
Your A Dummy
New ID
A Red hood and A Bat
Royal Blood
Royal Blood Part 2
Back To Gotham
A chaotic night
Seeing more of the world
A Golden Hero
UFO and More Lizards
Relaxing in Texas
Blackbeard Sword
Vegas
Red Hood vs. Courier Six Round 2
A New Job
Deathstroke
Good cop and Bad cop
Magic and a whole lots of bullets
Magic and a whole lots of bullets part 2
Magic and a whole lots of bullets part 3
Happy 10th Anniversary Fallout New Vegas
Blood, Snow, and tests
Blood, Snow, and tests part 2
Final Author Note
It's here

Outlaw

4K 69 10
By epicscott1

(Author Note: warning this has some dark subject matter,)

A few hours in Austin airplane flying from Goodland to Gotham City Six and Austin arrive in Gotham City as the sun begins to set.

"Men, this city is huge and looks depressing," Six thought.

Austin landed his airplane on an empty runway and drove it into a hanger with another plane. Six and Austin get out of the plane to stretch their body from sitting for so long Austin takes out a cigarette and lights it up.

"Thanks for getting my plane back from those asshole Six," said Austin taking a puff from his cigarette

"No problem," said the Courier. He turns to look at the gothic city from the ground view "so this Gotham,"

"Yep, welcome to the home of the crazy criminals, gangsters, crooked cops, and masked wearing superheroes,"

"Anything I should know?"

"Your kidding right, you do know the city is home to, right?"

"No, I don't,"

"Batman geez Six, how did you learn how to shoot guns as you did a few hours ago, but you don't know who Batman is,"

"I guess you could say that being living under a rock," Six scratch his head, seeing if that lie worked.

"...Okay, since you helped me out getting my plane, I like to return the favor of getting some help from a hacker that got some business deals a few months ago. I think she can help you out,"

"Hacker? What's the hacker's name?"

"Outlaw, she lives in Gotham. I'll give her the address she gave me," Austin goes to his plane and grabs a pen and notecard he wrote it down for Six hands to him, "you think you can find it on your own?"

Six finds Outlaw address and a waypoint on his Pip-boy "I got it,"

"Good, now I have to meet an extraordinary lady in a strip club with a lapdance waiting for me, so see you around," Austin walks away from Six. Still, he turns around, "oh boy, the way you better don't cause any trouble if you don't want Batman and his sidekick ruining your day," and Austin kept walking.

"Trouble always follows me, so that useless advice Six thought and looked at his clothing. "I better switch clothing for now been wearing these clothes too long, and it stands in the crowd,"

Six goes to his Pip-boy and changes into the Great Khan outfit he found in a grave that Chance even got his knife. Six put on a Nuka Cola shirt that he recovered from an old clothing store under it.

"Time to meet the hacker," Six head into the city

In a messy apartment in the inner of Gotham City is a tall 17-year-old girl, had a blonde pixie haircut, black eyes, black glasses, red t-shirt, white zip-up hoodie, torn blue jeans, white socks, white shoes, green circle earrings, and a silver bracelet. This is Dorothy Smith, aka Outlaw; she is a book smart genius who, great with hacking any network with a computer other than that. Her life is a living hell. She lives with an entitled drunk, abusive dad, and her mom runs off with a truck driver, and she doesn't have many friends. Dorothy hopes that she can get out of this hell hole. Dorothy is in her room and on her bed, finishing her English paper, and she received a text from an old client.

"A guy by the name of Six is coming by looking for information. Gave him your address," the text said

"Hm, who the hell calls someone or himself that name no matter as long he gets the right cash, I'll tell him everything he wants," Dorothy thought.

Then she hears the front door slam open and two laughs coming inside the apartment. Dorothy gets off her bed and peeks through her door to see her dad drunk and with one of his bar friends taking turns drinking from a bottle of vodka.

"Great, now he comes home drunk," Dororthy thought as she overheard the two drunk adults conversing.

"Men, I can't believe Terry kicked us out," said Mr.Smith Friend

"At least I grabbed the bottle of vodka before he calls the police," said Mr.Smith taking a swig of the bottle

"So is the deal still on because I'm starting to get restless here,"

"Yep, you're going to love Dorothy. She got a mouth on her like her mother, but I can shut the bitch up,"

"What he is talking about," Dorothy getting worried

"Hey, not a problem for me that Batass and his red hair counterpart has been cracking down on the prostitution lately. I haven't got my rock off in a while,"

"All right, pay me four hundred after you finish with the dyke of my daughter,"

"She a lesbian,"

"Yep *Burp* but who cares right,"

Dorothy closes the door quietly and locks it. She goes to her school backpack and stuffs some clothes and her laptop.

"I need to get out here. I'm not going to get rape because of my POS father," Dorothy, then she hears her door getting knocked, and she knows who on the other side of it.

"Dorothy, open up. It's your daddy, and he got a friend who wants to meet you," said Mr.Smith

"No thanks, I'm busy," said Dorothy finishing packing her clothes

"C'mon now, honey, open the door. You are very rude right now, Dorothy," Mr.Smith tries to open the door, but the door handle is locked. "Dorothy opened the door,"

"No,"

"Dorothy, I'm your father, open the goddamn door!" Mr.Smith slams his hands on the door

"Go to hell," Dorothy grabs her backpack and tries to open her bedroom window to get to the side stars next to the window.

"Dorothy, you bitch, I'll get this door open, and you're getting a lesson for disobeying your father,"

"I need to get out," Dorothy tried her best to open the window.

Six get to Outlaw's apartment building with strange looks on him, and no one stops him. Six even saw two women, one in clown make-up and a redhead wearing some green driving away from a bunch of cop cars.

"Austin wasn't kidding but the whole crazy part of this city," Six thought. Six goes into the apartment building and looks at various apartments in the building "crap, I didn't get the room number, but with my luck, I could find it very fast,"

Six went through the first floor of the apartment building and didn't find Outlaw. But when he went to the second floor, he saw a door open and some shouting. Six investigate and see two drunks from the open door trying to get in, and one of them has a toolbox, and the other got duct tape.

"I should mind my own business, but I feel those two drunk forget something in that room," Six thought as he walked into the apartment. "Gentlemen, what seem to be a problem," said Six

"Who's that," Dorothy thought as she heard Six from the other side of the door

"Nothing her pal, just my daughter, being rebellious," said Mr.Smith

"Sure it is but explains to me the duct tape in your friend's hand?" said Six

"Look, why don't you mind your business, mister, and take off," said Mr.Smith's friend.

"I would, but you two seem troubled, and I get the feeling the both of you are going to do something bad,"

"You know what? I try to be nice. I think we should kick this guy ass, Ray,"

"You're right, Adam, we should," said Mr.Smith

"Oh then I like you guys might, my little friend," said Six going into his Pip-boy

"Yeah, and who's that,"

"Pushy," Six undigitized the powerfist, and he put it on, ready to fight.

"Whatever," Mr.Smith runs out Six with a wrench.

However, Six punches Mr.Smith with Pushy sending him flying into the kitchen table and destroying it, and he is a knockout.

"Do you want to try to beat me up like your friend there," said Six, pointing to Mr.Smith.

"Screw this. I'm getting some ass somewhere else," said Adam running out of the apartment

Then the bedroom door opens, and Six turns around to see Dorothy coming out of her room.

"Let me guess your Outlaw," said Six

"Yes and your Six," said Dorothy

"Yep...so with those two drunks knocking on your door?"

"The drunk that under the pile of table pieces is my piece of shit, dad, and I want to leave right now. We talk at a cafe around here,"

"Got it after you,"

Dorothy and Six left the apartment and went to a cafe called "Mr.Caffeine," There were few customers there, and two sat down at the table. Dorothy sees Six digitize Pushy back into his Pip-boy.

"What is that device on your arm, Six? I never saw anything like it?" said Dorothy, amazed by it

"It's a Pip-boy got from a good friend of mine," said Six

"So what does it do,"

"Storage all my stuff, show my health, has a GPS and among other things,"

Dorothy stop being amazed and gets down to business, "so what do you want to know,"

"Um, everything about Gotham and other major cities,"

"That a lot you want to know there is the internet for that stuff, right?"

"The inter-what,"

"The internet,"

"Is it someplace with information,"

"Oh my god, you never heard of the internet what you from another world,"

"Yes,"

Dorothy gives Six a strange look, "You're kidding, right?"

"I know that sounds crazy. It is true you can ask me any question,"

"All right, then who is Bruce Wayne?"

"The president of the united states,"

"Who won the Stanley cups last year,"

"Is it a drinking game,"

"Hm, if you are another world, then do you have something from it?"

"Oh, lots of things," Six looks at his Pip-boy and undigitized a Nuka cola quantum and the pulse gun "now you believe me,"

"Yes, I believe you,"

Six digitized the two things "now will you help me out?"

"Sure, but I want three things,"

"And that would be?"

"One you tell me where you came from, two my cut one some of your jobs,"

"My jobs?"

"I'm guessing that your men who know a way around guns and get done I'm right,"

"Yeah,"

"And I got all types of jobs that pay a lot of money with your skills if you want,"

" That depends on the job but sure and the third,"

"I want to live with you,"

"What?! Don't you have other family members and friends to live with than someone you just meet and beat up two drunks,"

"I don't have anyone to live with Six, and I don't want to live in that shithole of my apartment with my drunk dad, and from looking at you, I think I trust not do anything shitty to me,"

"I don't have a home,"

"I can arrange that, so do we have a deal?"

Six things about and say, "Yes, we have a deal,"

"Good," Dorothy pulls out her laptop. She turns it on and started typing on it fast and then turns it off and put back into her backpack "done we got home, let's go,"

"That was fast," Six gets up, and so does Dorothy.

"What can I say? I'm the best hacker in town," Dorothy and Six leave the cafe and head to their new home.

(Author Note: So Six met his first companion in this story. I hope you guys like her.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 31 2
Courier Six. A Mailman. Feared Bear Hunter to the NCR. Infamous Bull Killer among the legion. The Bane of Mr. House. The Conqueror of the Divide. The...
53 0 10
After the events of the post credit sequence of Deadpool 2, Deadpool completely messes up the timeline, and chaos ensues. But, when a close friend of...
3.5K 57 11
The courier of new Vegas is teletransported misteriusly and now he shall make people cheese while hearing past 80s music (Title taken from therussian...
12.6K 413 13
The scientist Doctor Y/N Banner A K.A The Hulk from Marvel Universe Is transported to DC Universe where he will face new threats (I DON'T OWN ANYTHIN...