A Thin Line between Love and...

Από ChantalAndrea01

Jasmine and Megan have always been best-friends since childhood. Now that they are older, they are both YouTu... Περισσότερα

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chpater 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49: Epilogue
Character Info

Chapter 10

5K 303 206
Από ChantalAndrea01

Jasmine's POV

When Marcy finally decided to join Jaxon on the beach, I took that as a sign that it was time for me to head inside. I would avoid them as much as possible. Mrs. Robinson informed us that we had a dinner reservation at 7:30 tonight at a local restaurant. So until then, I didn't do much for the rest of the day except nap a little, do some writing, and speak with my mom. I swear I loved my parents but sometimes conversations with them were draining.

"Hey mom. How have you and dad been?"

"We are having the time of our lives. Seriously honey, thank you so much for doing this for us." I smiled. "Anyway, Cindy told me you were spending the weekend at her house. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah, we just got here today. So far I can't complain."

"That's good honey. How is Darnell? You should've brought him along on your little getaway. You know the Robinson's wouldn't have minded." Of course my mom was itching to talk about Darnell. She knew there was trouble in paradise even if she didn't know the extent of why we were having problems.

"Darnell is.... Darnell." I state dryly.

"I swear Jasmine you need to cut that attitude out. I don't mean to get on your case about this, but nowadays, the attitude of young black women is what is driving our black men into the arms of women outside of their race." I sighed hard and rolled my eyes at the lecture that was about to ensue. When it came to the black family, my parents were borderline hoteps.

"But Darnell isn't what he seems mom. I don't know how much longer I can last in this relationship."

"Jasmine...Listen to me. He is a fine young brother with a lucrative career. What more can a woman ask for? Our society is always tearing down the black man. You, as a black woman, need to be his crutch. He might seem a little harsh, but you can't blame him when society is continuously trying to break black men down."

"But I'm not happy. I haven't been happy for a long while now." There was a long pause.

"I have to go Jas. But just think about what you've been doing wrong in this relationship. Change that and you'll see that things change for the better. But don't give up on such a promising goal oriented black young man. I love you baby girl and I know you'll make the right decisions." I don't say anything as my mom hung up the phone. I sighed heavily as I laid back on my bed. My parents were old school, so they couldn't understand why I wanted to leave Darnell. I felt like if I left him, not only would I be leaving my comfort zone of being in such a long term commitment, but I would also be disappointing my parents completely. Who wants to disappoint their parents? On paper Darnell was it. But behind closed doors, he was a monster that I didn't know if I could tolerate any longer. I ran my hands through my hair and laid there until I dozed off. I really had a lot to think about.

*******************

Around 5:30 I woke up and I was in a foul mood. Every time I had these conversations with my mom, I felt disgusted. My stomach rumbled, indicating that I was starving so I headed to the kitchen to find a light snack to hold me over till dinner. No one was around. I opened up the fridge and found an apple and some oranges. I reached for the apple and right when it was in my grasp, a tattooed arm appeared out of nowhere and snaked past me. The arm plucked it right out of my grasp. I turned around, angry! I knew exactly who the culprit was.

"Give me back the apple, that was the last apple and you knew I was going for it." I stated angrily. I was already in a bad mood and I didn't need Jaxon adding to my problems. I hated that I could see the merriment dancing in Jaxon's blue eyes.

"Come and get it then." He challenged me while holding the apple above his head.

"You play too much." I said while shoving him hard.

"Well it's boring around here."

"Then go play with your lil girlfriend then." Jaxon brought the apple to his lips, eyed me tauntingly, then bit down. That was my apple!

"When you talk about Marcy, you sound Jealous." He said with a smirk on his face. That boiled my blood. I kneed him in the dick and he immediately doubled over. I grabbed the half eaten apple and bit into it.

"Thank you asshole." I state. My mood perked up at seeing him wreathing in pain. I smiled while watching him catch his breath. When he regained his composure he leaned against the island counter top and faced me.

"You do know she's not my girlfriend right? At least not yet." I crinkled my forehead in confusion. Then why is she here?

"Honestly, I don't care Jaxon. But some advice? Tell her that and not me."

"She knows that. I was just correcting your earlier statement." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." I said sarcastically. Just thinking about her attempt to confront me in my own house instead of checking her man made me annoyed.

"Do you know something that I don't know?" He asked sounding confused. I didn't know what to say. Do I tell him what she told me? But that could open up a can of worms. Urgh. I sighed heavily while Jaxon waited for a response. I decided against it.

I began to walk away when Jaxon grabbed me up into his arms; cradling me close to his broad chest. At first I was shocked, but then I began pounding on his chest. He ignored all of my protests. Instead, he brought me outside by the pool.

"Tell me what your hiding or I drop you in." He said with all seriousness in his voice. I was hoping he was only playing with me. I did NOT want to get my hair wet. And especially this close to dinner time. It would take a whole day to wash and style it. Instead of asking him to drop me, I now clung to him.

"Stop playing with me Jaxon and put me down."

"Be careful of what you wish for because I'll readily oblige and drop you right here, right now, right into that pool." I just clung to his chest even tighter.

"I'll give you 5 seconds to tell me what you meant." Then he began to count. My heart started to pound heavily in my chest. I was panicked. As soon as he got to 1 I caved in.

"Ok ok ill tell you." I said scared. I hated the look of triumph on his devilishly handsome face. Even though I said I would tell him, I didn't right away. I was trying to stall him. He looked impatient as he stared down at me.

"I'm waiting Jas." I hadn't come up with anything to say. "I-I heard..." I stuttered before trailing off into silence. That's when, without hesitation, I felt Jaxon toss me straight into the pool. Even though I heard his threats earlier, for some reason I was still shocked that this asshole actually had the audacity to throw my ass in. My only saving grace was that, as I felt him release me into the air, I reflexively grabbed a hold of his arm and dragged his ass into the water with me. I was pissed! Once in the water, we both came up for air and I could see this annoying smirk on his face that set me off. I attacked him. I swam over to him and tried to shove him under the water in order to drown him but he was way too strong and nothing I did affected him.

"You son of a bitch! You messed up my fucking hair!" I yelled at him as I continued my attempts. He laughed.
"You look like an adorable curly haired wet puppy now." He grabbed a strand of my curly hair but I automatically pushed his hand away and splashed water in his face. Jaxon took that opportunity to grab my arm and pull me towards him. I reflexively tried to pull out of his grasp but it was of no use. As he pulled on my arm, I reluctantly glided towards him through the water.

Jaxon then turned me around so that my back was facing his front and held my arms in place by my side. My eyes bulged in shock when I felt his dick print pressed against my back. Was he turned on? I immediately stopped thrashing about and just stood there in silence. Jaxon leaned in so close that I could feel his breath on my shoulders and neck. His voice was low.

"Damn Jasmine, your high beams are turned all the way up." I scrunched up my brows in confusion.

"You're wearing a white t-shirt and we're in water." He clarified. I immediately looked down to see my hard nipples bulging through my shirt and pad less bra. I pulled my hands free from him and crossed my arms over myself.

"Damn Jaxon, stop being a perv! Don't look!. Oh my god, this is so awkward."

Jaxon began to caress my arms gently to try and calm me down. I didn't stop him. It felt too good. Maybe a little too good because a jolt of electricity went straight to my pussy. This wasn't right. I had to remember that Jaxon was the same monster from high school. He shouldn't be touching me!

"Look at me Jasmine." He stated. Even though I didn't want to turn around, I did anyways. Jaxon's eyes turned dark blue with emotion.

He slowly pushed me up against the side of the pool, his arms on either side of me. The tension between us was palpable. That's when I noticed I was holding my breathe the entire time. I let out a slow breath and bit my lip in anticipation. Keep calm, keep calm. Anticipation of what? I didn't know. His eyes zoned in on my lips before he slowly gazed down and scanned my chest before raising his eyes to meet mine.

I wondered what he was thinking. Shit, I wondered what I was thinking. I needed to remove myself from this situation but I felt anchored to that spot. My heart sped up. Jaxon leaned in closer and I could feel his hard dick on my stomach this time. Fuck, another zap to my pussy. This was becoming too much. This wasn't right. This was Jaxon for crying out loud.

"What are you hiding from me, Jasmine?" His voice was still low. I gulped as I caved in. A few seconds went by before I spoke up in an almost whisper.

"It's Marcy. She confronted me the other day and she was wondering why her "boyfriend" was moaning my name and not hers during sex. Her boyfriend is obviously you. She asked me if you were cheating on her with me." A devilish smirk was plastered on his face.

"I vaguely remember something that like. I thought I played it off well. I guess not good enough." He said confirming the story with absolutely no shame.

I tried not to smile at his words but damn, I couldn't help it. It was the fact that Marcy was BIG MAD over this whole situation and Jaxon didn't give a damn.

I'm not sure what came over me but I was feeling bolder and energized from his words and so I decided to have a little harmless fun. I trailed down his abs. My voice still low. I start to sing...
"You think I'm gorgeous......and Marcy hates that.
You want to kiss me.......And Marcy hates that too!
You want to hug me..." I playfully sang the song from miss congeniality, but with my own twist to it! Jaxon covers my mouth with his hand to shut me up but I kept singing through his hands even though I sounded muffled.

Usually I wouldn't be so cordial with him. But right now we were both fully clothed in the pool. It couldn't get any worse. To me, the situation warranted some silliness. And plus, we weren't actually doing anything or crossing uncrossable boundaries.

As I sang, he smiled at me and leaned in close to my ears.
"You have no idea woman...." He whispered.

Seemingly pleased with himself, he stepped around me to reach the pool ladder. He lifted himself out of the water without another word. I was left watching him walk away.

*******************************

Comment and like pleaseeeee let me know what you think so far.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.1K 207 92
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...
96.6K 7K 46
Mia Jones was the sole witness to a devastating tragedy that changed her life forever. With that change came a new perspective on life. She's very pr...
Gray Από 🌙

Ρομαντική

429K 12.4K 39
This story is about....well you'll have to read it to find out. Happy reading!(NOT A FAN-FICTION) If you're not into the lovey-dovey type story then...
110K 3.1K 82
He's recovering, is lead vocalist and guitar(and good with many other instruments) in a band with his friends, has tattoos, a lip piercing, blue eyes...