Sacrifice And Realisation (BO...

By author_rinkachetri

❤SHORTLISTED WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS 2020❤ Book #1 (AND series) [COMPLETED ✔] ABOUT THE STORY: Sanchi (or Vanya... More

"I am now a WATTPAD CREATOR"
Sacrifice And Realisation (Book #1)
Prologue (One)
Prologue (Two)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 31 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 71 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 72 (Blockbuster)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 (Epilogue)
Sequels
Fan Arts

Chapter 73 (Blockbuster)

8.2K 382 111
By author_rinkachetri

Chapter 73

"Love is not about how many times you have said it, but about how many times you have made the other feel about it."

🔹🔹🖤🔹🔹

PLAYLIST FOR THIS EPISODE

(SURPRISE much? Mature content ahead, read at your own risk or skip the contents 😜) 

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

The two souls in true love got lost again, drowning in the vast and sinuous river of sultry romance. His hands hovered invited all over her lascivious skin as he stripped the nightgown off her delicate body. The radiant ambience of the dimly lit room at the farmhouse in Omkareshwar steamed up with their tempting blows at each other, basking in the warmth of their entangled bodies.

Vihaan threw her gown hastily to the wooden floor, sprawling all over Sanchi who was lying on her back on the medium sized bed. Her hands snapped at his loose polo shirt, slipping it over his head and pulling at his neck seductively. His head drooped to the corner of her neck and heat upsurged her body speedier than ever. The moment his lips began nibbling at her skin like a spunky rat in love, she fisted his hair in sheer temptation never to let him go.

Bringing his hands to her chin, Vihaan interlocked his lips to hers, sucking in all the moist nourishment so yearningly as if she would fade away if he stopped at all. His one hand wandered along her back as he held her face with the other, unclasping the hook of her upper garment that adored her chastity.

"You are breathtakingly beautiful..." Vihaan mumbled against her mouth as his finger swiveled around her perking nipple, her breath getting hitched inside her throat. His stroking got slower as he dipped his tongue on to her breast, rolling it over like a dreamboat at voyage who had just found his route in the vast sea of love.

Sanchi felt her nipples rise, hot flushes radiating inside her and travelling all the way down to her core, filling her incoming gadget with wet desires. Vihaan was equally facing the surreal zeal rising in his sharp nerves, sending the electric sparks down to his erect armament as he pressed her hand against the bulge in his pants to let her feel him.

"Pull it off, Vih-aan. Let me pro-perly feel you." Her words jumbled up inside her mouth though it wasn't difficult for him to decipher what she actually meant. He came unfastened with her request, sliding down his trousers and briefs in the next minute.

A spasm of titillation aroused inside her as she squatted on her ankles, taking him in her hand and stroking the head of the foreskin with her thumb. His hand pulled at her open hair and she felt diluted to her core, her throat running dry before she committed the needful of taking him in her mouth. His eyes flooded with the burning sensation of her touch and he winced, increasing his speed of pulling at her hair wilfully.

He didn't taste either sweet or salty, but he was apt, perfect for her gusto. Releasing him off her grip, Sanchi panted heavily while he tugged at her underwear, freeing her from the last bit of her body covers. He pushed her against the mattress and showered damp kisses all over her bare skin, pinning both her hands above her head and exhaling warm breaths over her face.

Biting the corner of her lips again, he ran his hands down the long part of her sides, stopping midway near her belly. He looked up for once at her blushing crimson face before touching the insides of her thighs as soft as a feather. The petite corner of her body felt so heavenly that he couldn't resist himself anymore. Parting her most preserved lower lips with his fingers, he allowed his tongue to do the necessity. Relishing the taste of her was so delicious and mouthwatering that he almost hurt her with his incisors, unless she whimpered in little pain.

"Sorry I..." Vihaan felt the apology rushing to his mouth naturally and he paused for a brief second.

"Don't stop ple-ase.." Sanchi begged in urgency and he nodded, traversing upwards to her wincing face again.

"I love you, right!" Vihaan said, his heart pounding inside his chest rapidly as he ran his fingers over her swollen breasts again.

Feeling so full-bosomed, Sanchi urged, drenching in sweat. "Let's bec-ome com-plete tonight, Vih-aan..."

"You do?"

"I do..." Consent was necessary for the two of them as they confessed their feelings of deep love again. The gravity of heat percolating in their bodies wouldn't mind keeping them intact together, coiled up to the extremity.

Not wanting to waste anymore of their precious time, he shifted his position lower before parting her legs. Rendering a brief kiss to one of her inner thighs, he thrust himself inside her, his shaft tunneling along it's own to where it was meant to be. Sanchi gripped the sides of the mattress as his strokes began deflowering her, creating a perception of immense pain inside her.

"Vih-aan..." Sanchi squealed in grave despair and he slowed down greater than before, halting midway while she found her core muscles relaxing. "Ca-rry on slow-ly, love.. I am feel-ing better with each sec-ond..."

Reading the lubricious expressions over her face directly, he could tell that she had honestly meant it. He continued voyaging inside her unless their orgasms came and he flooded her core. Soon after, he found himself relaxing next to her on the bed, both were panting hard as he spread his arms out to her.

Caressing her hair gently, he whispered, "Wait is over, hickory. We finally made it. We made love to each other for the first time and we will continue doing it throughout our lives."

Sanchi cooped up in the inside of his arm, rubbing her palm against the tattoo visible on his bare chest. "When you were ins-ide me, I felt as if my bo-dy had sudd-enly possessed two souls toge-ther. You com-pleted me tonight."

"We both complete each other, hickory." Vihaan kissed the top of her forehead before snuggling her into his arms tighter than ever. "This is the best feeling ever, for being able to make love to the one who equally loves you. You are at an added advantage when you know your partner is deriving pleasure from what you do to her."

"And you also kn-ow that you don't ha-ve the provi-sion to quarrel for the time be-ing." Their chorus of laughter filled the entire room before they lulled each other to sleep in each other's arms.

The urgency of making love was always there in them, waiting for only a small ignited spark of stimulation. She was now his and he was hers forever, and it all happened when they finally took the true terms of their marriage to the next level.

*****

"Wedding albums are always a bliss when you preserve them for the lifetime," Vihaan said kissing Sanchi's cheek, settling down beside her on the comfy bed in the room of the farmhouse at Omkareshwar.

Three months had passed since Sanchi and Vihaan's remarriage, yet the treasures of their wedding memories refused to leave them. Flapping through the pages of the neatly arranged album, Sanchi nodded in agreement. "The mo-re I try remem-bering our nuptial day, the hard-er I fall in love wi-th you."

Gently caressing her cheek, he settled her hair tangles on her right shoulder blade. "We have crossed so many hurdles in our relationship to be here today, love."

"I kn-ow but tell me one thing Vih-aan, how did you get yo-ur hands on the pink lehen-ga and thou-ght of such a plan? You had even held it on sta-ke during our public con-fession."

Vihaan giggled, hiding his face in the crook of her neck. "I had taken it from your luggage at Gwalior before returning to Indore for the confession. Later, I fetched our precious garments all the way to Agra without your knowledge."

"This is call-ed 'stealing' and not sim-ply 'taking'." Sanchi pulled at his hair, causing him to peck her skin on the shoulder. "You prefer-red to keep every-thing a secret."

"If you think I've stolen things from you, then you are a thief too." Vihaan crashed his lips with hers, marking her with his romantic aura. "You have stolen my heart."

"In yo-ur dre-ams!" Tilting her head backwards, she tickled him in his underarms, laughing aloud with all her eminent emotions.

He pressed his armpits against her palms and blocked her movements surprisingly. "Don't try to be clever with the not-so-lenient DCP."

"You don't kn-ow what your fut-ure holds if you are mess-ing with the future pri-vate ana-lyst of the CBI." She warned, widening her eyes playfully before he took the turn of tickling her.

"I know who I'm messing with." Vihaan spoke between giggles before nuzzling her cheek. "I know my future holds with you and it says I'll be the best father to my future children with you."

"Chil-dren?" Sanchi specified, her eyes clouding with worries. "You mustn't for-get the doctor's warn-ing, Vihaan. He has warn-ed us post my major sur-gery that I can bec-ome pregnant only on-ce even if I'm biologi-cally fit to become a mo-ther."

"Don't remind me of the trauma we went through during your surgery days, Sanchi." Vihaan caressed her hair with concern. "Even if you were diagnosed with partial ovary complications and multiple cysts in your fallopian tubes, I was a hell lot worried for your health. But when the hospital nurses at Delhi gave me news of your success in the operation, you wouldn't believe what I did."

"Wh-at?"

"I was so ecstatic with joy that I hugged one of the nurses... But then I withdrew in a second upon realizing that the softness of her arms wasn't familiar to me. I was dying to embrace you and rushed to your chamber soon after." Vihaan's arm wrapped around her shoulders as he fondled her cheek.

"You should-n't be worried any-more now, Vih-aan." Sanchi pressed her palm against his chest, stroking the little whiskers of his chin lightly. "The cysts have been perma-nently removed and I've been under the physio-therapy for the past three mon-ths. Massaging is ind-eed the best solu-tion that helped imp-rove my fallopian tubes' hea-lth. It helped to incr-ease circulation and break adhe-sions in the tubes making it flexi-ble for the pass-age of ovaries."

"And now you are totally fit, hickory. The doctor has finally certified it just the previous week that we can lead a healthy and active married life." Vihaan circled his thumb on her belly. "We at least got the ticket to make love to each other."

"The doc-tor didn't only anno-unce me fit but also gave us a warn-ing, Vihaan." Sanchi's skin on her head furrowed into multiple folds. "I'm born with nega-tive blood group and you are posi-tive, my blood gro-up may or not be compa-tible with the foe-tus I will con-ceive for a sec-ond time. We have only a sin-gle chance to bec-ome normal par-ents to our fir-st born. The second foetus will alw-ays be at risk along with the mo-ther carrying the nega-tive blood group due to the condi-tion of..."

"Erythroblastosis fetalis. **" Vihaan murmured warily. "I know it, hickory. You should neither face miscarriage nor we should opt for any sort of contraceptives at the moment. You need to give birth before you face any accidental miscarriage or complications in sudden and unplanned pregnancies."

"I kn-ow and if we try for get-ting a baby for a sec-ond time, it may bec-ome fatal. If we rea-lly want to avoid the condi-tions from developing, I'll be requi-red to go thro-ugh many other process-es to prevent it's occur-rence." Sanchi nodded in agreement. "It's diffi-cult to face such things ag-ain after I've been opera-ted majorly."

"You mustn't worry, hickory." Vihaan kissed her cheek. "My love is so strong that we'll make to a successful first time pregnancy."

"I tru-st our love."

"If your so-called criminal parents had treated you at the right time, we wouldn't have had to fall in severe situations as this."

"It's a forgot-ten past, Vih-aan. I don't want to remem-ber them aga-in."

"They are put on trial and the court may announce the verdict any time soon." Vihaan declared, his eyes dancing with a gleam of victory.

"I'm pro-ud of my cop-like hus-band. Shall we have cof-fee?" Sanchi asked, getting off the bed and putting away the album. "We last had lun-ch alm-ost three hours ago. Let's get some toa-sts and cof-fee."

Vihaan jumped out of the bed and lifted Sanchi by her waist, carrying her all the way to the rarely used kitchen of the farmhouse. She was laughing like a mad teenager in love and with her husband beside her, she didn't have to worry for anything else.

"It was such a cle-ver thing of you to come holiday-ing here with-out anyone's know-ledge, Vihaan," Sanchi said moving out of his grip and settling three coffee mugs on the counter. Vihaan took to the coffee maker while Sanchi popped some waffles out of the toaster before turning on the knob to the oven.

He smiled staring at her before responding, "The Omkareshwar had preserved some of the worst memories of my life and I thought of creating the best memories here. Embarking on my honeymoon journey to some other place wouldn't have been any better than this farmhouse."

"Every-one in the family had guess-ed that we were go-ing on some vaca-tion but you shouldn't have hid-den from them abo-ut this place at least." Sanchi prepared two plates of sandwiches and waffles for themselves.

Vihaan laughed before pouring the coffee into the three mugs. "I didn't want anyone intruding us in the way of our love making, especially your dickhead elder brother. Secondly, this farmhouse holds a special romantic ambience which you wouldn't find elsewhere."

"But this pla-ce has been un-used for so many years, Vih-aan." Sanchi sat across Vihaan on the dinner table inside the kitchen. "The fir-st time we came here, you were so nos-talgic with this pla-ce."

"I know and that's the reason why I hired men to clean this entire farmhouse and also disposed with the creaking wooden bed." Vihaan sipped on to his coffee. "That bed could have been a huge nuisance to our love making, you know."

Taking a bite from the sandwich, Sanchi sipped on her coffee. "It's very diffi-cult to under-stand what you do some-times. But I'm relie-ved of the fact that you do thi-ngs to only ma-ke me smile."

Moving out of his seat and leaning nearer to her face, he whispered in a husky voice, "Can I make you cry for some time now?"

"Cry?" She was dumbfounded as he pushed their empty cups and plates aside before lifting her from her seat with a heavy jerk.

"Cries of freaking ecstasy!" Vihaan's lips found hers in one quick motion, trapping her body on the kitchen counter steadily while she snaked her arm round his neck.

She was wearing only his loose fitting shirt and her own trousers, and it didn't take much of her time to fling her clothes away in the matter of a few seconds. He loved how she was always ready to respond to him, their hearts managing easily to skip beats every time they made love.

Sipping the moisture appearing around her nape, he licked the revealing edge of the creamy layer of her breasts, her heart pounding inside her chest in assurance. Her eyes were burning from the desirable heat generated as he yanked down his pants and boxers, running his fingers down the fragile bumps of her torso before kissing her harder again.

Urgently withdrawing from the furious kiss and sinking his head lower to her core, he began stinging her with his tongue and pinching the sides of her hips randomly. She parted her thighs in permission, balancing herself on the kitchen counter skilfully. The moment the swivel of his tongue into her core grew faster, she bit her lower lip in exuberancy and cries of pleasure rendered her eyes all wet.

Sanchi could rightly feel when Vihaan was inside her as his firm warm skin underneath began to drive her in satisfying craziness. Momentous quiver ran across her body with every thrust he was giving her, wild little tangles shooting up her nerves as she hooked her legs around his waist.

He grabbed her shoulder with one hand and her thigh with the other, shoving his shaft inside her in great motion. The fullness of him exploded inside her mellow opening, relieving each other from the skyrocketing orgasms. Bending over to kiss her once again, deeper and denser this time, he muttered his words of love to her every second that passed.

"You are my energy booster, hickory." He mumbled before carrying her to the bedroom in his arms, her legs still hooked on to his torso and her arms wrapped around his neck. Dropping her to the bed, he knelt on his knees over the mattress, rubbing the softness of her cherried core gently. "I don't want to hurt you, ever. Please make sure I'm not causing you pain whenever we make love... And if I do, please let me know."

Sanchi pulled him and he laid down next to her. Grabbing him by his neck, she pecked on his lips before leaning into his sloppy warmth. "You would-n't want to beli-eve but I feel so hea-venly when you ma-ke love to me. It isn't just a physi-cal pleasure that I der-ive from our actions but reck-less emotions."

"You know what you lighten up my world, hickory. You are my life support and I will never do things to hurt you. Your delicate body and pure soul is my responsibility," He said draping the blanket over their entangled bodies.

"Mo-st of the hus-bands fail to care the way you...you do." Sanchi inhaled groggily, sleep pricking her eyes.

"Today is the day when I want to thank you for being a part of my life, hickory. I'd always hated women before I met you... And then every perspective of mine changed with time." Vihaan stated with genuineness in his voice. "Trust me, I now wish for a baby daughter for ourselves, so innocent and full of chastity just like you."

Sanchi closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of his closeness. "A girl or a boy, I on-ly wish for our own biolo-gical child. A resem-blance of ours and the sym-bol of our love, it must be some-one scurry-ing around our hou-se in it's little baby steps for the en-tire day, and I would ad-mire our little one as long as I wa-nt."

"We will have to work harder on our love making for the dream to get fulfilled, isn't it?" Vihaan said playfully, earning a pinch from her. "Good night, my love!"

"Good night." Sanchi felt his peck on her forehead before they both drifted into sleep for the night.

A husband and a wife are like the strings from the same guitar, always ready to outdo each other. But as long as the strings are being played together, they are bound to create a music so pleasantly beautiful!

To be continued...

A/N: Do not miss reading this long author's note if you are a woman or respect women. I was supposed to post this chapter on International Women's Day (8th March) but as I mentioned earlier, all my calculations went wrong and I am finishing this book early (Only 2 more chapters to go).

As you see, my character Vanya/Sanchi faced a lot from the ills of society for her irregular tongue and infertility, until the Messiah in the form of Vihaan came into her life. He always helped her to believe that she's strong and encouraged her to fight the world.

What I mean is, women shouldn't fall into the traps of the society and consider herself weak or unfit due to the presence of any flaw/disease in her. It's the society that we have created who forces women to believe that they are nothing if they aren't perfect. But can you tell me the definition of 'perfect'? Who on Earth is perfect in all respects? I don't see anyone, not even the holy creatures in the mythological books. One or the other always contained flaws.

To
Every Beautiful Woman,

'If your eyes are positive, you will love the world. But if your tongue is positive, the world will love you.' (Adapted)

A woman's love is in her actions. She looks with her heart and feels with her eyes. She is the bank where her family deposits all their anger, worries and pain. She is the cement that keeps her family together and her love lasts for a lifetime. (Adapted)

🔹🔹🔹

**Erythroblastosis fetalis:

If you still have queries or want to discuss, I'm always there in the DMs of Wattpad and Instagram..

Please do not forget to follow my author's account on Instagram (@rinka_chetri) as I keep posting special things there (For example. The news and quote from this surprise chapter was posted there early today!)

***Please vote, comment and share***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 25K 71
*COVER CREDITS* @blackue02 #1 indian on 15/02/2020 #1 arrangedmarriage on 04/03/2021 #1 hotheaded on 20/07/2019 #1 mumbai on 17/10/2019 #1 court on 0...
794K 52.8K 40
REYANSH 💗 DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...
590K 33.8K 64
Divya Verma 18 year old, she is beautiful and a courageous girl but everytime she tried to be Brave, she ended up getting worst. Same happened on her...
45.1K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...