My Bully Mate

By AlphaStar4

"Hey dad, I need to tell you somthing" I walk into his office. He looked up from his papers that was scattere... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
Whats up
EIGHT
NINE
SEVEN
HELLO!
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
AUTHOR'S NOTE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
HELP!!!
I FOUND IT
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN

TEN

10.8K 228 95
By AlphaStar4

HEY GUYS SO A QUICK DISCLAIMER! IM NOT GOING TO WRITE THE SCENE WHERE ALISSEA DOES THE INTERVIEW. YES I DO HAVE A JOB BUT IT IS MY FIRST JOB AND IT IS PART OF A PROGRAM FOR TEENAGERS WHO HAVE LEARNING DISABILITIES! I DONT WANT TO GET TOO INTO IT BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND!

ALESSIA POV

I push the door to my History class to see that there siting at her desk was my evil teacher, Miss. Medusa

Ok that isnt her real name but I call her that in secret. I have to kiss up to her so she doesn't fail me. Her real name is Miss. Miller and she is evil!

She is in her late 30's but if you say she looks like she is ages between 18-27 then she will give you extra credit on the next test. Sounds easy right? Yes but she is crazy

One time someone sneeze and she turned around and told that kid to stand up in front of the class and started to scold that kid for disrupting the class.

I took my seat in the front row like usual and take out my things. Miss. Medusa-I mean Miss. Miller still havent found her mate yet. Some kids say that her mate rejected her for another woman that's why she is so mad. Others say that she saw her mate dead and some say she just never meet him and over time it made her mean.

I write my name and date in the uper right hand corner as a few more kids come in befor the last bell rings. Miss. Miller gets up and starts the class.

*******************

I walk home, I all ready dropped off Nicky befor going into the interview. I made him a sandwich befor I left. I told him he needs to be quiet because since he is still a little kid. I also told him not to open the door to anyone and to do his homework befor watching TV.

I open the door to see Nickolas drawing at the table. I set my key card down and sat sat the table across from Nicky. I looked over to see that he is drawing a man and a woman.

"Who are they bud?" I ask

Nicky points to each person "that's mama and that's papa" he said

My hart broke a little, I wish I could see out parents but I dont know where they are. "Alissea what happened to them agian?" Nicky ask

I sigh slumping I'm my chair "Well, the man took them when you where just a baby and I still to young to do anything" I said

"Why do you think he took them?" He ask looking in my eyes. I gave a small smile and said

"Maybe our parents where secret spys and the man was their enemy and took them but not us because he didnt know who we where to them" I said. I glanced over at the clock on the wall to see it is 8:35 "did you eat?" I ask looking back at Nicky

"Yeah I made myself a sandwich" he said

"we need somthing else besides a bunch of sandwiches" I sighed placing my elbow on the table and my head in my hand.

"Yeah we do" he said seting down the black crayon and picking up the blue crayon. Nicky stopped and looked up to me "How was the interview" he ask

"I think it went well, I was realy nervous. I sat up straight and spoke clearly and answered the question the beast that I can" I said. Nicky then started to color agian.

I leaned back in my chair. I got my homework done at school so I'm in the clear.

I see Nickolas let out a big yawn. "You tire buddy?" I ask to which he nodded while rubbing his eyes with his knuckles.

I said come on as I grab his hand and lead him to bed. I set him on the bed. He crawls to the pillows and get under the sheets and get all comfortable.

I smiled at him befor turning off the lights. I walk over to the table and start to clean up the paper and crayons. As I'm doing so I hear the bed move "What are you doing?" I hear a small voice behind me

"I'm cleaning up so I dont have to do it tomorrow morning" I said tur ing around.

I neal down besides the bed and slid the paper and crayons under the bed but not to far so Nicky cant get them.

I stand up kicking my shoes off and grabing the blanket "Now scoot that little but over" I said which he giggled and scooted over.

I layed down and we both get comfortable. I can hear Nickys soft breathing, his small arm around my stomach and his head cuddled into my side. My hands are behind my head. I stay in this position for a few minutes just thinking about my mate and what he wold look like.

I wonder why he wont show me his face or talk to me, but the name Lucas sounds so familiar. Its kinda the linger version of Luke.

Speaking of Luke, he havent been bothering me since I found my mate. I'm geting a feeling like if they are conected some how. No dont be rediculas, Luke is a bully and my mate is so gentle and caring there is no way for them to be the same person!

I smile as I think about my mate and slowly let darkness consumed me.

LUKE'S POV

I packed back and forth winding how should I do this. Do I just hand her the mask? Do I give her the mask with a note? What if she recognize my handwriting? I cant have another person do it or else she might recognize their handwriting and think they are her mate and she will end up falling in love with them and she will dance with them- wait we are warewolfs she will know if they wernt her mate because they solndt smell like me!

I'm realy stupid

Ok so I'll just give it to her with a note but what if she rejects though? What if she thinks I'm a total loser and laugh at me-DAME IT PULL YOURE SELF TOGETHER LUKE!!

I went to the store and got two masks. Since my Alissia is half Japanese I thought I wold get her somthing that matches her culture. I over her saying that she love Japan and how it looks and that she doesn't get to celebrate it. I got her this little white mask with little flowers and stuff on it.

It also had gold trim around the eyes and a gold nose. It also has little cat ears too and ribbons as well. I hope she likes it.

My mask is going to be somthing similar so she will know who I am.

I'm going to ware a white mask with cat ears but I'm going to have red, black and gold swirls.

It will have black and red ribbon and hopefully cover my face enough.

I sit at my desk with a pen and paper. I click the pen once, then twice, now three times and so on. I tap my foot on the ground, praying that somthing in my head comes up but nothing.

Why am I so nervous? She is my mate dame it! But this is like the first time I'm actually going to communicate with her, like actually communicate with her and I want to make it realy good for her.

I push up from my seat, rubbing my hand down my face while pacing my room "Come on Luke you can do this, she is your mate, dont have a mental breakdown" I said to myself.

I'll just write a short but simple note asking her to the dance. I walk back over to my desk and sit down. I picked up my pincel and just stared at the peace of paper in front of me. My mind just went blank, I dont know why this is so hard! How do people do it!

I guesse you just write it but what do i write exactly? Everyone in movies make it seem like this big crazy moment, well they make everything seem like a big crazy moment-shut up

I took in a deep breath and set my pencil on the paper and started to draw lines that make up words.

I sat back looking at the papaer that said 'Mascarade dance?' Yeah this seems horrible but it is the only thing that comes to my mind. I fold the paper and wrote her name on it befor placing her mask over the papaer.

"You are going to give her this letter the next time you see her Luck, dont blow it!" I muttered to myself as I head off to bed.

HELLO LADYS AND GENTLEMEN!!! THANK YOU FOR READING ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BULLY MATE!! SORRY THAT THIS ISNT MUCH BUT HEY ITS PROGRESS AND THAT JS SOMTHING YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE HAPPY ABOUT!!!

IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BULLY MATE PLEASE COMMENT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52K 82
Before I could walk away completely, he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. My wrists were caught in his grasp as he placed them above my...
205 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...
78.9K 2.4K 78
"plzz Eric don't do this to him. He is innocent." I begged. "So..." He asked annoyed. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from him? Now bear the conseque...
72 27 15
"No I said no "I could feel myself at the verge of tears but I couldn't cry no I won't cry my life is already miserable enough it has been miserable...