ELEVEN

ALESSIA POV

The bright light hits my face. It was Saturday so that's why I'm waking up so late.

As I sat up stretching my back making it pop I rub my eyes to clean the them. I put my hands down and looked to Nicky, he isnt there.

My hart started to race, my eyes started to widen, my breath quicken. Where did Nicky go! I pat the covers hoping that he wold pop up but he didn't. "Nicky!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" His muffled voice pop up. Mu vision looked to where the voice came from, it was in the bathroom.

"Are you in the bathroom?" I ask, hearing a toilet flush he spoke again

"Yeah, I had to go pee" he said as he opened the door. His little frame come into view.

I pointed to the bathroom agian "Go wash you hands" I said looking him dead in the eye. He rushed back in the bathroom then I hear a water running.

I run my hands through my hair as I let out a sigh. Pulling the blanket off the cold air hits my skin. I put the blanket back on my body and snuggled into the bed.

I hear the water stop and the door opening "Ok I wash my hands" I hear Nickys voice. "Alissea, it's time to get up!" I hear my brother voice popped up agian.

I felt the bed dip and two little hands on my shoulder shaking me. My brother keep talking me to wake up but I dont move. When I felt his hands off of me and him moving away I shot up and pulled him into a hug. He squealed and giggled as I ticked him and pretending to eat him.

I stop and looked in his eyes, he still has that bright smile on him. I smiled and said "Good morning Nicky"

He wished me a good morning and hop out of bed. I laughed as I got up. Nicky went to the little fridge and pulled out some milk and Cinnamon toast Crunch. We are runing low on the food.

Nick runs over to the table seting the food on it. I walk over to the table grabing two foam cups and plastic spoons. I poured in the Cinnamon Tosed Crunch cereal then the milk in to each cup befor stabbing the spoon in the cereal.

We sat in silence, the only sound where the crunch of the delicious Cinnamon toast crunch and the sound of the spoons going and and out of the cereal and into our mouths.

When there was no more cereal in the cups we drink the rest of the milk. Nicky handed me his cup befor hopeing out of the chair and jumped on the bed. I smiled at his actions as I stand up and walk to the bathroom.

I plan to make a garden with the old cups to save some money. I turned around to see Nicky plopped on his stomach with his fingers curled and head resting in his palms while his elbows hold him up. He is giving me the most goofy smile he can muster.

I smiled and walk over in front of him, I plopped to my knees resting my head in my palms, but my fingers are not curled like his. I copied his silly smile "Whatcha doing?" I said in a silly tone.

"Nothin" he replied

"Do you want to make a kite?" I ask

"Yes" he said as he got up. I soon followed. Nickolas runs over to his bag pulling out two wooden sticks, paper, glue and string.

We get started on the kite, he got all of this stuff at school. He ask if he could have any of the left over craft things since he wants to make one at home.

We have one of the sticks a bit at the top to give it that diamond shape. We then glued together. Grabing the red paper I place it under the wooden sticks shaped like a t. I folded the sides that where out of place, run ik nt my nail over it befor flipping it over and doing the same thing befor ripimg it off.

Once we where done I glued the wooden sticks and the paper together. We flipped the kite over, stabbing a small hole where to sticks cross and stringing a string though it. I tied everything together. I picked it up, examine it, pressing my lips together and bringing my eyebrows together just a little bit. I looked at Nicky who gave me a thumbs up and a toothy smile.

I smiled back, seting the kite down. "We need to put on some clothes befor we could go out" I said. Nicky looked at himself befor nodding.

We got up from out seats and walked over to out bag of cloths.

Luke's POV

Walking down the stairs, my body limp as noodles, my hair messed then a hordes house. I didnt want to wake up, I had a dream where I was at the dance with Alessia. We dance and had a whole bunch of fun. We went into the basball field, we talk a bit more. We both leaned in for a kiss and her lips, her lushes and full dark pink lips was just a center meter away from mine befor that stupid alarm went off!!!

When I reached my destination I saw my mom and dad dancing and kissing in the kitchen. I was used to it so it dint bother me. I flopped down on to a chair, folding my arms on the table and layed my head down on my arms.

My mind started to wonder, back to my dream. It was starting to fade. It was a bit blurry I could only remember pitchers. Yet her face was the most clearest, god I cant wait to go to school.

Wow I never thought I wold say that.

I was pulled out of my thoughts with a clank of a plate on wood. I looked up to see a plate of bright yellow scrambled eggs with shredded cheese on top. Sausage cooked till they are a dark brown, and pancakes drowned in syrup but not to much where it got onto the sausage or eggs.

I looked to to see the woman who placed the plate was indeed my mom. Her smile beaming down at me. I gave a small smiled back befor giving a quik thanks. Picking up the fork I started to eat my eggs coverd in shredded cheese.

HELLO LADYS AND GENTLEMEN!!!! THANK YOU FOR READING ANOUTHED SCHAPTER OF MY BULLY MATE!!!

SORRY I HAVENT POSED IN A WHILE I HAVE A LOT ON MY PLATE WITH SCHOOL, SPORTS AND SLEEP!!!

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BULLY MATE!!