TEN

HEY GUYS SO A QUICK DISCLAIMER! IM NOT GOING TO WRITE THE SCENE WHERE ALISSEA DOES THE INTERVIEW. YES I DO HAVE A JOB BUT IT IS MY FIRST JOB AND IT IS PART OF A PROGRAM FOR TEENAGERS WHO HAVE LEARNING DISABILITIES! I DONT WANT TO GET TOO INTO IT BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND!

ALESSIA POV

I push the door to my History class to see that there siting at her desk was my evil teacher, Miss. Medusa

Ok that isnt her real name but I call her that in secret. I have to kiss up to her so she doesn't fail me. Her real name is Miss. Miller and she is evil!

She is in her late 30's but if you say she looks like she is ages between 18-27 then she will give you extra credit on the next test. Sounds easy right? Yes but she is crazy

One time someone sneeze and she turned around and told that kid to stand up in front of the class and started to scold that kid for disrupting the class.

I took my seat in the front row like usual and take out my things. Miss. Medusa-I mean Miss. Miller still havent found her mate yet. Some kids say that her mate rejected her for another woman that's why she is so mad. Others say that she saw her mate dead and some say she just never meet him and over time it made her mean.

I write my name and date in the uper right hand corner as a few more kids come in befor the last bell rings. Miss. Miller gets up and starts the class.

*******************

I walk home, I all ready dropped off Nicky befor going into the interview. I made him a sandwich befor I left. I told him he needs to be quiet because since he is still a little kid. I also told him not to open the door to anyone and to do his homework befor watching TV.

I open the door to see Nickolas drawing at the table. I set my key card down and sat sat the table across from Nicky. I looked over to see that he is drawing a man and a woman.

"Who are they bud?" I ask

Nicky points to each person "that's mama and that's papa" he said

My hart broke a little, I wish I could see out parents but I dont know where they are. "Alissea what happened to them agian?" Nicky ask

I sigh slumping I'm my chair "Well, the man took them when you where just a baby and I still to young to do anything" I said

"Why do you think he took them?" He ask looking in my eyes. I gave a small smile and said

"Maybe our parents where secret spys and the man was their enemy and took them but not us because he didnt know who we where to them" I said. I glanced over at the clock on the wall to see it is 8:35 "did you eat?" I ask looking back at Nicky

"Yeah I made myself a sandwich" he said

"we need somthing else besides a bunch of sandwiches" I sighed placing my elbow on the table and my head in my hand.

"Yeah we do" he said seting down the black crayon and picking up the blue crayon. Nicky stopped and looked up to me "How was the interview" he ask

"I think it went well, I was realy nervous. I sat up straight and spoke clearly and answered the question the beast that I can" I said. Nicky then started to color agian.

I leaned back in my chair. I got my homework done at school so I'm in the clear.

I see Nickolas let out a big yawn. "You tire buddy?" I ask to which he nodded while rubbing his eyes with his knuckles.

I said come on as I grab his hand and lead him to bed. I set him on the bed. He crawls to the pillows and get under the sheets and get all comfortable.