EIGHT

ALESSIA POV

The small black curly haired boy sits in front of me writing with a yellow wooden pencil and I doing the same.

"Alissea, what does this say?" He ask pointing to a box with four letters in them
"That spells goat" I replied. He said a quick thank you befor going back the his homework.

I got an interview with Mrs. Brown at her school tomorrow and I'm realy nervous. I never done one befor but I think it will be easy right? Like go in there looking good and answer the question they ask right?

I have perfect grades and Mrs. Brown teaches little kids so like their work are realy easy. I also take care of my yonger brother so that's a thing. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Nickolas ask what anouther word is.

Sighing I lay the black pen down. I heard you are not aspost to use anything else but a black or blue pen. I look at his problem "What do you think it is?" I ask, maybe I can try to teach him somthing if I'm applying to be a tutor.

Nicky shrugged and pulled the paper in front of him agian and just stares st it. "Come on, spell it out" I said "that is what I did when I was yonger and it help me a lot even if it took a few times to get it"

He knit his eyebrows together in concentration and his mouth opened and close a few times "C-co-coad" He studerd "C-coat?" "Coat" he said as he looks up at me. I smile giving a nod, a smile played on his face as he writes down his answer.

I look over as t the clock, it is 7:47pm, I need try and make somthing for dinner and get Nicky here to have a bath. I start up rubbing his black curly hair and walk over to the mine fridge and grab the turkey meat and the bread. I thrashed a plate off the top of the fridge and close the fridge door.

I walk back to the table and started to make the sandwich, Nicky looks up at me "What are you doing?" He ask

"Making somthing for you to eat" I replied as I set the bread on the plate "What about you?" He ask "I will eat somthing when you're having a bath after you eat this" I said as I put the turkey meat on.

"A bath?" He said in a confused tone

"Yes Nicky a bath" I said grabing the meat and the bread to put back in the fridge. "A bath" he said a bit more excited.

"Yes, and while you're in there clean out them ears, it looks like you can't hear anything" I said "Now eat up" and he quickly grabbed the plate and took bites of it realy fast. I walk over to him and put my hand on his before he can take another bite.

"Slow down or else your stomach will hurt, pluse it will cure your hunger much more if you eat slowly" I said and he nodded. I took my hand off and he continued to eat.

******************

Laughter, laughter surrounded me but it wasnt the fun and loving kind. It was the mean and evil laughter. The ones that made everything a living hell.

'Where is the man now Alissea' a voice said

'The man shold have killed you along with that pathetic excuse of a brother that's yours' anouther voice said

'No! Nicky is amazing! He doesn't deserve to die! He is not pethedic!' I cried out. I hate it when they talk bad about Nicky. I'm very protective about him.

'Aww is the baby going to cry?' Anouther voice mock. The voices are completely rip of emotion, you cant tell who it is wether it was a boy or a gis voice.

More laughter ensues, I cant fight them. I am not old enough yet, I have to suck it up till I can defend myself and dint have to depend on anyone!

I covered my ears to block them all out but I can still hear them. The laughter, the evil laughter that will hint me till the end of my days

'Nicky shold have died as well because you deserve to die alone'

I snap I screamed out loud for them all ot stop

I'm in my bed, beats of sweat run down my face. Nicky is still next to me, I sighed in relief. I quickly layed down and wrapped my arm around his little body and pulled him closer to me. I snuggled with Nicky when ever I have nightmares and he doesn't mind, Nicky loves cuddling. Who ever is his mate will be resiving a bunch of love from this little man.

I look at his little face, his long eye lashes, this thin pink lips, the small butie mark that is on the end of his eye brow. I study him as is it was my last time seeing him, he has grown so much and I am so proud of him that he is this amazing yong boy who keeps me alive.

I kiss his forehead and wispered "I love you Nicky, you're the best brother anyone could have and I wold never change that for the wold, not even my mate"

HELLO LADSLYS AND GENTLEMEN!! THANK YOU FOR READ ANOUTHER CHAPTER OF MY BULLY MATE, SORRY THERE WASNT MUCH ACTION IN THIS CHAPTER IM JUST TRYING TO BUILD UP THE PLOT AND SORRY THAT THIS ONE WAS SHORT I HAVE WORK AND OTHER THINGS IN MY LIFE GOING ON I CANT POST THIS A LOT LIKE I USED TO BUT HEY IM TRYING AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!

I HAVE NOTICED THAT YOU ALL ARE CONFUSED ABOUT NICKYS AGE, WELL HE IS ALMOST 7 YEARS OLD. I MADE SOME TYEPOS IN THIS WHEN I DESCRIBED NICKY AND WHAT HIS AGE IS IM SO SORRY FOR THAT.

AND IF YOU WANT ANOUTHER CHAPTER OF MY BULLY MATE PLEASE COMMENT!!!