FIFTEEN

ALESSIA POV

My shoes pat aginst the cold side walk as I walk back to the hotel. The sound of the grocery bag once in a while hiting my leg making a rustle sound. I decided to stop by the covenant store after work to get some more food for me and Nicky.

I get why human girls are scared to walk at night and it's a shame, it is pretty out here sometimes. I look up at the moon, it is bright tonight. Normally it isn't but to night it is.

It reminded me of a road trip that my family had. It was my seventh birthday and I really wanted to go into the mountains to camp. We had some family friends that lived in the mountains and invited us to have my birthday with them.

It was fun there was a lake that looked so beautiful on the top of the hill. We camp next to the lake and the sunset was really pretty. At night I saw the night sky full of stares. I ask why are there more stars there then back ar home. They said it was because there aren't a lot of lights here.

And the moon, it was so bright. You could have thought it was daytime inside of the tent if the day sky didnt have more of a blue color then a white.

I finaly saw the little dipper that night. I would always look for the little dipper when I look at the sky but couldn't find it untill then.

I miss that place. When I have enough money I will take Nickolas to that spot.

Before I knew it I was back at the hotel. I go up to my room and unlock the door to find Nicky sleeping in out bed.

I quickly and quietly slip though the door. Closing the door quietly and locking it so no one would break in.

I turned to the room and just looked at it. I studied it. The walls are now a blue tint from the moon light shining though the cracks of the current while the shadow parts are covered by darkness.

I walk to the little freezer next to the table and quickly put the food in while being quiet. It's kinda hard when the bag keep crackling but I got it done soon enough. Standing I stretch my arms straight above my head, bending my back backwards a bit.

I sighed and took my shoes off and set them by the door with our backpack. I grabbed some shorts and a tank top and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door and turned on the light.

I slipped put of my pants and shirt and putted on my light blue shorts and a red tank top. The top seems to be a bit small but I didn't care. They are just to sleep in.

Grabing my cloths I fold them and turned off the lights before stepping out. I place the cloth in the dirty cloths bag so I can wash them over the weekend.

I opened the curtains just a bit so I would have light on the table. I went to my backpack and pulled out my homework. I sat at the table and got started. I'm so exhausted that my body is aching but I had to keep my grades up, if it was up to me I would have ended it a long time ago but that would leave my mate all alone, my parents kidnappers would get away with what they did and most importantly, Nickolas.

I didn't want to leave him alone with those people, I won't let him be alone with those people. Even if my soul is destroyed, I won't let it happen.

I look at Nicky who I'd peacefully sleeping. He looks much better now that he is eating more then 1 meal a day. His cheeks are puffing out and being more pink. He has meat on his bones and he looks strong, just like dad.

I turned my focus on my homework. I'll do it, for him.

**********************

The dance is in two days. I have saved up 125 dollars for new cloths for me and nicky. So I went down to a few Good Will store, I found a dress that is pretty. It isnt anything fancy but it is a white dress that goes down to my knees and is a long sleeved. It is has light pink lacing that fades midway. The front of the dress is a bit shorter then the back. I bought a razer fkr the first time along with a very small bottle of shaving cream.

Nicky ask why do I need that stuff so I told him that my mate invited me to the maskerad dance. He ask what he was going to do while I was gone. I said that Mrs. Rocker was going to watch him. She was my librarian at the library, I would go there with Nicky so he wouldn't be with them. She and I where really close and she loved Nicky. I would take him into the library. I guess you could say she was a friend.

Nicky said that he wanted somthing dancy too so after looking around there was a small bow tie, small suspenders and a dress shirt and pants. He was really happy about that and it was all 17 dollars.

We found dress shoes for our outfits and we went home. Nicky happily skipping while waring his new bow tie. He cluldnt wait to wear it. I giggled at the sight. I love this, I love how things are going.

I hope I can keep going down this path forever.

HELLO LADYS AND GENTLEMEN!!! IM SO SO SO SOOOO SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT! I KINDA GOT GROUNDED AND THINGS HAS BEEN STRESSFULL STILL. I HAVE A PLAN FOR THIS AND LETS JUST SAY THINGS ARE GOING TO GET HEATED! IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BULLY MATE PLEASE COMMENT ALSO SORRY FOR ANY MISS SPELLINGS IM NOT GOOD WITH SPELLING (CLEARLY)!!! BUT I PLAN TO MAKE CHAPTERS AT LEAST 1000 WORDS LONG AND ILL TRY TO FJND A SCEDUAL FOR POSING CHAPTERS!!!

ALSO HOPE YOU ALL ARE BEING SAFE DURING THESE TIMES! PLEASE REMEMBER TO WASH YOUR HANDS A WEAR A MASK!!