ONE

ALESSIA POV

It's cold, quiet, the only sound is the water pipes dripping water. Siting on the floor staring up at the wooden roof. My eyes following the beams that cross the room connecting to the few beams in the basement we are in.

I look over to my left to see my yonger brother. He was shivering, cuddling the stuff bare I made when I was in school. It almost got broken but I saved it from...them. I look up to see if there was anything to cover up my brother with but only found old shells filled with tools, wood, nails, and bolts along with other stuff I dont know the name too. I looked over to my right to see a dark wooden cabinet in the corner.

I stand up, my legs felt like as if they where noodles. A painfull tingling feeling shot right up my legs making me grunt but I quickly put my right hand over my mouth and the other on the wall to keep me steady. I slowly and shakily walk to the cabinet.
With a shaky hand I open the cabinet slowly to make sure there is no creaking from the doors. Once the doors where fully opened I saw some more tools and other nails but on the top shelf I see a old gray dirty blanket. I reach up only not being able to reach it just by a few inches. I start to stand on my tippy toes and I almost reach the blanket when I hear the basement door open. I quickly close the cabinet doors and ran back to my brother to see him waking up.

I look over to the stare case to our aunt and uncle coming down the stares. They took us in after my mom and dad mysteriously disappeared.

They stop a foot away from me and my brother. Looking down at us with discussed look on their faces. My brother is now curled up to my side hiding behind my left arm that I had securely wrap around him. I'm looking at their feet.

"Get up, you have lots of things to do befor you head off to school" my Aunt said in a angry tone. Her voice sounds as if she had smoked lots of cigarettes (wichs she has) and like a cat scratching a check bord.

I nodded in acknowledgement. Still keeping my eyes on the ground. They walk back up the stares and I leted out a sigh that I didn't know that I was holding. I looked down at my brother who is still curled up in my side.

I turned to pick him up and set him on my lap, he was still curled up. I cup his cheeks with my hand and make him look at me. His skin is so pale and cold. It makes me sad when ever I look at him. To see him like this "Hey buddy, I have an Idea. Why dont I sneek some food for the walk to school?" I wispered very quietly

My brother got a small smile on his face. We dont get to eat a lot of things but when we do I give my food to my brother. He is a growing kid that needs to eat. He is 5 years old. I ruffle his black curly hair and stand up.

"Come, it's time to get the day started" I say holding his hand as we walk up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of lockers opening and closing while students chating fill the hallways. I keep my head barried in my locker I knew what time it was. And I hate it. In a few seconds the most meanest boy I have ever meet will come down the hallway. The girls will be drooling, giggling and beging for him the notice them and then laugh at me while he beats me up. I try to run away from them and I usually am successful but we have a class together so he gets me after class or befor.

I grabe the final book and put it in my old and torn up brown back pack and that's when I start to hear the girls in the hallway start to giggle and a lot of the chatter in the hallway starts to get quite.

He's here, Luke the Alpha son of Alpha Michelle of the Pirecs Pack.

I quickly close my locker and speed walk almost making a turn when I hear his voice "Hay! Stink brain where do you think you're going!" His voice boomed across the hall. That is when I start sprinting down the hall I almost got out the doors when some one grabbed my hair and flings me backwards. Falling to the ground, my books now on the floor while Luke and his buds are laughing at me.

"Did you realy think you could get away this time" Luke said as he stalks over to me. I quickly try to get up to run agian but I was picked up and my wrist where pinned to the lockers. I struggled to get lose but it was no use. This is the Beta and Delta for crying out loud, they are the strongest besides the Alpha.

Luke had a sinister smile on his face "I needed a new punching bag" he said cracking his knuckles. With that he send a powerful blow to my stomach making me winded. I try to catch my breath but befor I cold suck in any air Luke punch me in the stomach agian, then the face, then the rest of my body. The bell rang and his friends let me go, I fell to the ground gasping in pain. Luke graped me by my hair making me look up at him. I started him in his dark green eyes "You better believe little rat, dont you ever think you can get away from me. Once I find my mate and become Alpha I will make your life a living hell" he said sternly. I smile "So my life now isn't hell enough for ya?"

Luke eyebrows pulled together. He growls and throw me into the lockers befor he and his buds walk to class. Oh Goddes please help me and my brother

COMENT IF YOU WANT TO SEE ANOUTHER CHAPTER! AND THANKS FOR READING EVEN IF IT IS REALY SUCKY!