SIXTEEN

ALESSIA POV

Tonight was the night, I havent been with Luke since the day I tryed to see his face. I feel kinda bad but my suspicions aren't getting any lighter. It is only making me more suspicious.

I haven't smelled him anywhere else and when ever I think of Lucas my heart kinda flutters. Weird since I never thought of him like this before...

Yeah Lucas is my mate, no doubt about it. Ok maybe a little. There is a part of me that wants to deny it since Lucas is a real jerk but all the signs are there, who else could it be?

Able to hide their sent, able to see in the dark, strong body, his friends has been acting weird, I haven't seen Lucas since I meet my mate, also he wont show me his face! And they have the same hair.

I walk to out spot, hopeing to meet with him there.

Thank god, I can smell him in there. I wonder what I'm going to say to him. Gripping my backpacks straps, I took a deep breath and went into the closet. Closing the door behind me I can feel his eyes on me.

So I just stared at his silhouette, wonder what I'm going to say. My mind went back to our last encounter. I blush slightly, I slightly look down
rubbing the back of my neck. I opened my mouth to say somthing but I was pulled into a hug. "Luke" buried his head into the crook of my neck. Lifting me slightly, but I can still keep my toes on the ground.

He took deep breaths of my sent. I wonder what I smelled like. I closed my eyes and did the same thing. I never realize how much I miss his sent and his touch. I wrap my arms around his torso pulling him in more. After a moment in silence I said "I'm excited for tonight"

I can feel the muscles in his face move into what I can only assume is a grin. We stayed like that till the bell.

*******************

I stand in my white dress, my white not really matching but oh well.
Mrs. Rocker and Nicky are at the apartment.

I stand I front of the school, many students are walking in. The baby blue sky darkening by the second as the minutes go by. I fiddled the mask, twisting the ribbons in between my fingers. My heart races as I look at the school building. I put my mask on and tied the back so it won't come off.

It was beautiful, many lights that are the difrent colors of the rainbow and many more. Flowers lined the path of grey bricks. There where many kinds, there was these small white ones that are bunched up together, a purple one thay looked like a bouquet. There was ones that looked like mini sunflowers but they where red with black on the inside and many more that would take forever to describe.

I stared and studied the scene in front of me when I smelled my mate. I smiled and turned around to see him, he was tall. As I suspected. He was dressed in light gray tux. He didn't have a tie or anything, just a white dress shirt with a light grey blazer with matching pants. He also is warring a brown belt and white dress shoes. His dark hair is styled back. He is also waring his mask.

He flashed me a dreamy smile and bend over a little while having his hand extended out to me. I place my hand in his, he turned my hand over and kiss my wrist before looking up at me. I blush slightly and smiled.

He stood up straight and strand on my left. He bend his arm as if asking me to accompany him. So I slid my arm around the back of his and place my hand on his.

I smiled brightly as we walk though the path, I havent felt this pretty and this loved in a long time.

**********************

Me and my mate are dancing on the dance floor. I'm not sure what this song is called but everyone is dancing to it. The beat is hyped. Everyone is jumping to the base and some are singing along with the lyrics.