THREE

ALESSIA POV

Its almost midnight. The time I turn 18 and can finally get out of here. Of course they are not going to let us go willingly so I plan to escape after school. The money was still there in the secret cupboard in the roof so no one has seen it yet. I have added 13 dollars to it so that is very helpful.

The pips are still dripping and for some reason I find it peaceful to listen too. Just listen to water helps relax me. That is the only thing here that I like besides my brother he is a sweethart.

I close my eyes, taking in a deep breath and leaning my head on the concrete wall. I'm geting very anxious but yet so excited at the same time. I'm going to be leaving this place with my brother and we get to live the life that we got token away from us. Most girls wold be worrieng about some mate stuff but I dont care..... ok maybe I do a little but I have my brother to worrie about I cant be worried about mates, but I guess it wold be kinda nice to meet mine and have a life together.

Befor I knew it the old grandfather clock that was in the hallway up stares dinged. Telling me that it was my 18 birthday. I felt my brother move a little at the noise. It was pretty loud honestly but no one in the house seems to notice it though. Nicolas turned on his back rubbing his eyes befor they look right up at me "Happy birthday Alessia" he said in a quiet sleepy tone. I rubbed his head that layed in my lap and smiled down back at him.

"In just a few short hours we will be gone and living far far away from here" I said quietly.

With my words Nicolas smiled. We have been dreaming of this day for what seems like forever. I smiled back down at him and we stare at echother for a moment untill we heard noise upstairs of someone shuffling up there. I look up where the noise is coming from "I think we should get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow" I wispered looking back down at Nicolas. He nodded in agreement and rolled back over to fall asleep.

"Alessia, can you tell me the story of our mama and dad agian? I like that story" Nicolas ask in his cute quiet tiredness voice

"Of course, I like hearing the story too. Once there was a man and a women, everyone thought they where soulmates, and they where right. They where soulmates, the man and the women are warewolfs and each and every warewolf has a mate. Now if you don't know what a mate is, they are your other half, also known as a soulmate but us warewolfs called them mates.

Now our Ma her name is Lucy, she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Her dark black hair and her baby blue eyes just complete echother. Her fair skin was so soft and smooth with out a blemish in sight. She is the most sweeties lady in the whole world. She always had a red ribbon in her hair"

"What about our Dad?" Nicolas ask

"Our dad also had black hair except his was curly" I say. Nicolas gasp and points to his hair

"Just like mine" he said

I nodded and brush his hair with my hand "mhmm it is just as curly as yours, but he keep it short so then it wold be easier to take care of. Our father had brown eyes that was the exact color of dark chocolate. He was very tough, like realy tough. He punched a realy thick tree down with his own fist, he was also realy smart he could finger out the most difficult of puzzles you couldn't even think of, he can solve it. He was tall and a bit intimidating but he was actually the most sweeties guy you can ever meet." I posed for a moment "Untill you get on his bad side" I joke

"What was his position in the pack?" Nickolas ask

I smiled "He was one of the top worries of our pack, he was the most trusted it seems like all the ladys loved him and try to mate with him but he only had eyes for our Ma" I say