EIGHTEEN

LUKE'S POV

I watch as Alessia ran out of the school when the fire trucks drove by. I wonder why she did that. Maybe she was to overwhelmed with me being her mate. I wouldn't blam her, but why did she ran after the fire truck? That part didn't make any sence.

'Follow her you dummy! If there is a fire truck going off racing down the street that means there is a fire and she is going towards it!' My wolf yelled at me.

And as if somthing click I started to run as well. I ran where the fire truck went and that is when I finaly notice the big ball of light and then I realised that it was at the hotel she was staying at.

When I arrived at the hotel it was on fire and the fire trucks where trying to put out the fire. I look around for my mate trying to locate her sent which failed due to the fire and the smell of burning wood.

"Shit!" I said as I grabbed a hand full of my hair. I spun around in every direction trying to locate her and that is when I saw a group of people staring at a direction. It was towards the forest.

I ran that way, hopeing that this was the right direction and as I get closer to there the forest the more clearly I can smell her. When I got to the edge I notice a car and wolf tracks. The wolf tracks where far apart so I assume she is running. I shift into my wolf and followed her sent along with the tracks.

And then it stops, no car, no tracks, no smell it just all ends here. I shifted back in hopeing I can find somthing with my human side but nothing. I growled in frustration. I went to kick what I thought was a rock but was shock when I felt pain in my foot insted of the rock flying away. That is when I notice the hatch.

I twist the hatch and I was engulfed with cold air. I decided to mind lick my father 'Dad, you have to come to the west side of the pack taratory and bring some back up'

'Why? What's going on?' He link back

'I think somthing happened to my mate and there is a secret hatch that leads underground, hurry!' And with in a few minutes my dad with 10 fighters emerged out of the forest.

We entered the underground tunnel where it leads to a white hall. I followed my mates foot prints and sent which leads me to a metal door.

When I opened the door it was more cold and insted of everything being a white hall it was a concrete staircase. We all went down to see my mate in a cage along with her brother and two other people. There is a man working on somthing ontop of an old table.

I growled in anger when I saw the sight which scared the man as he turned around in a flash. When he saw me his face went white and started to run down one of the halls to his right.

"You 7 go get him, the three of you help me with these people" I ordered and the all did what they where told. I quicky ran over to Alessia and ripped the cage door open. I pulled her limp body into my lap. It was cold.

"Alessia, Alessia wake up its me" I say as I brush the little paces of her black hair from her face. I gently shake her to see if she will wake but to no avail.

"You three, take care of the kid and the other two" I ordered.

The other three worriers went and took care of Nicky and the two other people.

Lifting her up I link the pack doctor, Dr. Bright to be ready at my house.

I ran up the stairs and down the hall, I carefully carried Alessia out of the hole and ran to my house carefully to make sure I don't drop her.

I ran through the forest and over logs and rocks. My heart racing and my mind going wild but I try to ignore the negative thoughts and focus of getting Alessia to the doctor.

When I reach my house I kick the door open. To see Dr. Bright along with some nurses. I handed Alessia to them as they take her to one of the rooms. I tryed to follow them but some of the nurses stopped me.

Me and my wolf got frustrated since we wanted to be with our mate but we knew that the doctor would help her. I went and sat down on the couch in the living room, I decided to link my dad and see how the boy and the other two where doing.

'They are fine, the kid is just a little shook and only a few bruises but nothing major. The two adults are a difrent story though, they both are dehydrated and malnourished and where extremely sick. How did you know they where down their?' My father ask.

I ignore his question and wondered into the laundry room, grabing a old pair of shorts. I walk back to the living room and sat on the couch, feeling like crap and letting my mind wonder, or just letting it tell me what an idiot I am.

Goddess what did I do? Why did I beat her up all the time? How can I be such an stupid human! How do I make this up? Can I even make this up?

I hold my head in my hands while my elbows propped up on my knees while I let my mind wonder about the horrible things I did to Alessia growing up.

After some time I smelled my dad's sent and It was coming from his office.

"Hey dad, I need to tell you somthing" I walk into his office. He looked up from his papers that was scattered all over his desk

"Yes what is it?" He ask folding his hands on the desk. I start to feel my eyes stinging as tears threaten to come out "I-I messed up, I messed up so bad" I said as a hot tear roll down my cheek "I messed up and I dont know how to fix it" I cried. "I hurt her, I hurt the most beautiful girl in the whole wold, I hurt my love, dad, I hurt my mate"

I closed my eyes as tears ran down, but I can feel the shock on my dads face. "I-I don't know what t-to do dad" I studer over my words like spit todler.

I heard my dad sigh "I don't know weather I should smack you upside the head for being an idiot or comfort you for being my son" my dad said.

I continue to stand infront of my father, crying. I don't think that will last long as my legs are feeling weak. "I would prefer it if you beat me insted"

My father sighed and pointed to a seat infront of him "Sit down"

I did was I was told. Hanging my head low, to ashamed to look my father in the eye.

"So I presume that the girl we saved is your mate correct?" My father said and all I can do is nod.

"Ok, so tall me, what happened, specifically" he said

"Well, it started when she first moved here..."

HELLO LADYS AND GENTLEMEN AND OTHERS ALIKE!

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE FOR WHY THIS UPDATE TOOK SO LONG AND I KNOW THAT INKEEP APOLOGIZING EVERY CHAPTER FOR IT BEING LATE. I WILL TRY TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT WHEN I CAN!

THIS CHAPTER HAS 1321 WORDS!