NINE

ALESSIA POV

Today I am going in for an interview for a tutor. I hope I get this job, it is realy realy makung my butterfly's in my stomach go wild.

I walk into the janitors closet, I knew my mate wold be there and insted of pulling me in I just walk in myself. I felt his hand softly cup my cheeks.

"I have a job interview today after school and I'm nervous, what if I dont get the job! What if I mess up? What if I-" I was cut off my rant by being engulf in a hug.

He shush me while runing his left hand over my hair amd his right around my arm, laying on my back. His digs his head into my neck breathing in my sent.

I wrap my arms around his torso, puting my head into his neck "What if I dont get the job, what if I cant feed Nicky?" I wispered, he just keep runing over my hair, hugging me, comforting me in a restaurants shush.

****************

Luke's POV

It worrys me that my Alissea is stressing so much. I dont ever want her to feel stress, sure I've picked on her befor but I regret it. I felt a little...imtimidated by her. She always stayed strong taking every blow, we all though she was crazy about the man that took her parents, Alissea is sassy. I watch her as she talk down to her cousin, Jasmine is a bitch and oh goddes her voice!

Have you seen that sean from nightmare on Elmstreet where freddy took a deaf kids hearing aid and stomped around like an fool befor giving his hearimg aid back but only to do somthing with them and started to scratch on the chock bord?

Yeah her voice sounded like that exact same pitch. I'm surprised that non of our heads exploded like the deaf kid, I wish I could say my head wold explode but then I wouldn't be able to see Alissea's beutefull face.

I hugged her running my hand over her hair leting out a soft 'shhh' she wraps her hand around my torso while snuggling her head into my neck. She wispered "What if I dont get the job? What if I cant feed Nicky?" I just keep doing what I was doing.

We stayed like this for a while till the bell rings. I hate this class it doesn't have Alissea in it. If my Alessia was a class subject I wold have an A+ in that thing.

I have been avoiding Alissea so she wont noticed that I'm her mate but goddess I want to hold her in the light so I can see her beautiful face. I want to kiss her, I realy want to kiss her. My friends have been questioning why I don't go after Alissea anymore, I just tell them to shut up and it wasnt any of their business.

Sighing I let Alissea go. I can feel my hart hurt a bit when I let her go. I reached down to grab my bag that was leaning on the wall Alissea is standing in front of.

I felt warm lips peck my cheek. I froze, I looked at her schock. Alissea giggled befor opening the door and leaving. I straightened my posture, a smile played on my lips. I fist pump the air, I waited till Alissea's sent is faint so I can leave.

I step out to see my friends there. Arms cross, angry faces and all. "You have some explaining to do buster!" Jack said in a angry strict tone.

*******************

I sat on the bleachers as Carl, Paul, and Jack stand in front of me. "Talk" Carl said

"I dont know what you guys are talking about" I said shrugging my shoulders

Paul lift his leg up on the bleachers that I'm siting on. His elbow resting on his knee, leaning forward "You and Alissea, we saw you enter the closet and a minute latter Alissea Watson walks in the same closet" Paul said

"What where you two doing in there? And dont tell me that you where making her do your homework, we all know you do that shit in public" Jack said

"You better not be sleeping with her man!" Carl said leaning forward

I start to think about sleeping with Alissea, that made me exited but yet nervous at the same time.

"You said you wold wait for you mate" Paul said.

What if she doesn't think I'm good at it? What if she she thinks it is to small? What if-

Fingers snapping in my face pulled me out of my train of thought. I look up to see Jack "Well, spit it out" she demanded

I sigh hanging my head low "Alissea Watson is my mate" I said

Paul took his foot off the bleachers "Ah shoot man" he wispered

We where all quiet for a few moments. Carl finally brok the ice "What are you going to do?" He ask

"I don't know, we meet in the janitors closet every day. She isnt scared of me there. She let's me hold her, she cant see my face so she doesn't know it is me. I also don't talk even though I wish I can tell her how beautiful she is" I said

A few minutes of silence sits on our shoulders. We all sit on the bleachers just thinking and taking all of this in. All of a sudden Carl shoots up

"I've got it!" He said. We all look at him wo seting what the heck is this boy going on about now "You guys know that there is a dance coming up soon, the Mascarade dance in honor of the Moon Goddess!"

Then it click, this dumb fool acutely came up with somthing smart. I get to see her in the light and she wont know it is me!

I shot up "That's the most brilliant thing you have ever came up with!" I said then ran off to go to the ticket booth.

HELLO LADYS AND GENTLEMEN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME TO READ NY BULLY MATE! IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER DIDNT COME OUT FOR A LONG TIME I GOT A JOB, SCHOOL, SPORTS AND A SOCIALLIFE! I JUST HAVE A LOT ON MY PLATE! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE A NOUTHER ONE AS SOON AS I CAN! SORRY IF THIS WAS A BIT SHORT AND WAS BORING I WANT TO BUILD TO THE PLOT BUT WE ARE ALMOST THERE THOUGH!

IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BULLY MATE PLEASE COMMENT!!