THIRTEEN

ALESSIA'S POV

I smile while looking at the note my mate gave to me. I left the mask at the hotel when I dropped off Nicky, he should be asleep since he was realy tired when I picked him up from school. He had a field day and from what I heard it went amazing. He won me a rainbow plastic beed necklace with a rainbow peace symbol on it.

I wore the necklace for the rest of the day. It is a bit dark but not to bad. I was just heading back from the middle school, during class Mr. Brown said that I got the job and I wold have to go in today for an orientation. Who knew that teachers had to stay back this late? It seems to be 7pm. I feel bad for them.

I reread my letter over again and again my hart still fills with love and excitement, making a smile keep onto my lips, but there was a question that I need help answering. What am I going to ware!

I dont have anything fancy or even decent! Maybe I can make one? I dont know!

My eyes stare down at the letter. In deep thought as I turn the corner. Then I hear the most ugliest voice I ever heard, making my smile drop.

Jasmine.

"Why hello little bitch, funny seeing out out here" here voice still sounds like razor on a chalk board. I look up from my letter to see her in front of me, her arms are crossed over her chest. I scanned her up and down.

She tryed to go for an inacent look but still keep a slut look to it as well. She has white 4 inch heals, a peach colored skirt that is just enough to cover her butt when she stands but if she bends over the slightest her butt will be on full display. She is waring a buttoned up white shirt that was undone half way and tied in a knot that almost looks like a bow. She also has little peach colored straps that hangs to the side. Her badly bleach hair is tied up in a high curled ponytail.

And her knees are red agian.

I noticed that she was looking at my letter, she points to it "What's that?" She ask. Her hands are red as well.

"Its non of your business" I replied. My grip onto the letter got tighter, but Jasmine did a dumb move and reaches for my letter.

My instincts kick in, not wanting her filthy hands on my precious. I move the letter away from her holding it in one hand and pulling her forward but she stops me from pulling forward and starts to pull backwards.

"Let me go you bitch!" She screech.

I wait a bit, looking her dead in the eye "You will not tuch my letter, it is my letter. Pluse it seems as if your the bich considering that you where just on the floor like one" I said and I wait a few more moments befor leting go.

She falls on her butt not expecting me to let go like that. She gets all mad and huffy "Why you little-" I cut her off "What? What's wrong? I thought you like being on the floor" I said before walking off.

******************

I open my apartment door and peek in. I see that Nicky is sound asleep, I sigh and I slowly enter the room as quietly as possible. I set my bag down by the door and take my shoes off as well. I walk over to the bed side table where my maneki-neko mask lay and neatly layed my letter next to it.

I walk back over to my bag and take out my homework and get started on it.

By the time that I'm done it was almost 11pm. I stretch my hands over my head, causing poping sounds to come from my back. I hang my right arm over the chair as I look over at my brother. His curly hair is a mess and he is drooling. Heh it must be in the DNA I guess.

I get up and slip off my cloths and put on a tank top and shorts. I then carefully scooted Nicky over befor geting into the bed. I pulled the covers over Nicky then me. I stared at the mask and the letter, a smile come onto my face agian as I drift off to sleep.

*********************

I walk down the hallway to out meet up spot. I kinda wonder why is it a janitors closet, but oh well. As I walk down the hall I pass by Luke's friends, they pass by with out doing anything to me. Normally when I pass by them they usually say a mean comment or somthing. They weren't mean the last time I pass by them as well.

Where is Luke? He is always bullying me but I haven't seen him since I meet my mate. It's odd.

My mates name is Lucas, which sounds an awful lot like Luke. I havent been geting pick on by Luke or his buds, and the last time I did see Luke my mate smell was in the general direction of Luke.....

Oh shit.

HELLO AND THANK YOU TO ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BULLY MATE!! SORRY IF THIS ONE WAS SHORT BUT I POSTED TWO IN 1 DAY!!!

ALSO DID ANYONE NOTICE THE MOON LOOKED REALH BRIGHT LAST NIGHT OR WAS THAT JUST ME?

COMMENT IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!