𝐇𝐒𝐬 π’π‘πšππ¨π° ; bakugou...

By capriisujn

❝Uraraka, I will make you happier than any other guy could. I promise.❞ . . . . β†’(warning: language and other... More

0 Γ— 0 [Crush Arc]
0 x 1
0 Γ— 2
0 Γ— 3
0 Γ— 4
0 Γ— 5
0 Γ— 6
0 Γ— 7
0 Γ— 8
0 Γ— 9
1 Γ— 0
1 Γ— 1
1 Γ— 2
1 Γ— 3
1 Γ— 4
1 Γ— 5
1 Γ— 6
1 Γ— 7
1 Γ— 8
small favor
1 Γ— 9
2 Γ— 0
2 Γ— 1
2 Γ— 2
2 x 3
2 Γ— 4 [Villain Arc]
2 Γ— 5
2 Γ— 6
2 Γ— 7
new cover
2 Γ— 8
2 Γ— 9
3 Γ— 0
3 Γ— 1
3 Γ— 2
3 Γ— 3 [Lovers Arc]
3 Γ— 4
3 Γ— 5
3 Γ— 6
3 Γ— 7
3 Γ— 8
3 Γ— 9
4 Γ— 0
4 Γ— 1
4 Γ— 2 [Scenarios Arc]
question time
4 Γ— 3 [requests open]
4 Γ— 4
4 Γ— 5
4 Γ— 6
4 Γ— 7
4 Γ— 8
4 Γ— 9 [lemon]
new book?

author's note

4.4K 78 11
By capriisujn

welcome to chapter 50.

It's finally complete. However I would like to point out that I didn't plan on ending it there. I wanted to have a beautiful ending that made it so that the readers were satisfied yet I couldn't bring myself to write it.

I was unmotivated even though I had planned to ending tremendously.

So I'm sorry if you were waiting on some kind of emotional ending or something of that sort but it was too much work.

On this day currently we have 56k reads. Which is flipping crazy! Thank you so much to all of you for choosing to read my story.

I started off thinking of something to write and eventually thought of writing a kacchako story. It was during the summer so I consistently created chapters. But once school started it was hard to catch up and eventually I stopped all together.

So that is why I chose to end it right then and there.

consider reading my other kacchako book!!

Thank you once again and if you like what you read and want more updates and content feel free to give a follow!!

My bio will tell you in I'm online or not and you may leave any messages to me you want. I ALWAYS reply eventually and I love to hear your thoughts and criticism.

Love you all readers.

oliver

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 4.7K 59
For students of the Wynter Academy, the virtual world of Cytronica is the perfect after-school hangout. A private realm just for them and the local b...
227K 5.8K 24
Bakugo and Uraraka get partnered for their three week internship. Uraraka develops feelings overtime. Will Bakugo feel the same? A Bakugou x Uraraka...
283K 8.2K 56
Disclaimer! Dream and Nightmare are NOT BROTHERS in ANY of the oneshots in this book. I do not see them as brothers, nor do I interpret them as broth...
3.5K 63 10
Mercy Torres knew she wasn't a regular sixteen-year-old, but being able to see and talk to ghosts? That's a whole new level of weird.