13th Doctor OneShots S2

By JessicaSongAQ

I don't Own any of the characters that belongs to the BBC Doctor Who. Hey Fam, So because these Oneshots/fic... More

THE UNUSUAL CAR!!
Spyfall Part 1.1
Spyfall Part 1.2
Spyfall Part 2.1
Spyfall Part 2.2
Orphan 55
Nikola Tesla's night of Terror
Gallifrey?
Moody
A dilemma ?
Fugitive of the Judoon
Praxeus
A/N
Another nightmare?
Head over Heels.
Can you Hear me?
Run!!
A Virus!
The Haunting of Villa Diodati!!
A/N
11th/Amy/Rory/River and J.
Doctor Who?
Inner feelings!! T|W
The Master!
Neo/Dove!
13th/10th/Rose and J.
Happy Halloween✨🎃
Atlantica!!
Ascension Of the Cybermen.
The Timeless Children.
Revolution of the Daleks! (Part 1)
Revolution of the Daleks! (Part 2)
Baby J.
A/N
Glasgow!
Silverburn
1862
Unnamed Title
Secrets come out!

Cov!

140 4 2
By JessicaSongAQ

The Doctor had been rushing around her console, pressing buttons, typing in coordination and then she pulls the lever sending herself and the Fam into the vortex.

"Urg, there we go. Perfect" she tells herself.

"Well fam." She turns to them and then gestures to the door. "This is," she grins running to the door she opens them. "Cov the planet of truths" she turns. "And no it doesn't actually make you tell the truth thought that would be interesting. But it has some information on things that happened that's true throughout the universe." She grins stepping out of her Tardis.

"Well Doc, you got us to the right planet you planned on taking us too" Graham laughs.

"So what are we here to see?" Yaz wonders.

"Ahh, that's just it everything you could want and more." She points "or less" she admits she puts her hands in her trouser pockets and starts to walk towards a building.

"So" Ryan turns to J "Do you think that we will encounter something we shouldn't or a day of relaxation."

J shrugs "if you just jinxed us you owe me twenty pound alright?" She laughs.

"And if I'm right and it's just relaxing?" Ryan wonders.

"I owe you twenty deal?" She stops putting her hand out to shake his.

"Deal" he shakes her hand.

"Come on you two" Graham turns to J and Ryan "Or are you wanting to get lost?"

J shakes her head and walks on. Ryan follows.

They enter a building, it was tall, spacious in the entrance but it was filled with different types of beings.

A robot approaches.

"Hello, My name is Leigha, I am your welcomer if there is anything you'd like to know, I will be at your assistants."

"Splendid" The Doctor grins. "I'm The Doctor, This is my daughter J" she points at J, "This is Yaz, Ryan and Graham." She says back to the Robot.

"The Doctor?" The Robot asks. "We have plenty on The Doctor, the man who saves the World, the man who goes to war, the oncoming storm. The man who died." It goes on listing things about the Doctor.

"You die Doc?" Graham was confused.

"Complicated story." She replies back.

The Robot clicks. "The Doctor dies on the account of the silence. On Lake Silencio. In 1969 by Melody Pond. River Song, who was born for one reason only, to be raised to kill the Doctor."

"You're Wife kills you?" Ryan's mouth flies open.

"Ahh, you see both yes and no." The Doctor spins they are missing out some information. This information is just uploaded to here has to be meaning" she whispers "they all still think I'm dead" she grins spinning. "Sorry, I'm Jane, Jane Smith I like the Title Doctor so I used it."

"We do not like imposters Miss Smith. Please refrain from pretending to be someone else again, or our punishment won't go down lightly." The Robot turns. "Follow me"

They follow the robot to an artist room, it has information on many artists throughout history.

"Doctor, are you going to explain to us about the whole death thing?" Yaz wondered.

"Not right now, maybe later. Maybe" the Doctor grins and catches up with the Robot.

J looks to her right seeing a little room with one picture of an older version of her father, she spotted his ninth face, on a picture hanging up. She goes over and enters the room.

"Wow" it was a lifelong room of information about her father. Things not even she knew about.

"Hi" says a young man.

"Er... hello?" J says back.

"It's a lot ain't it. The Doctor, the man who saved worlds. Yet destroys a lot in the process." He half laughs.

"Umm... yeah. I mean, she.. he was only doing what he thought was right. Plus he saved more people than anything else." She says defending her father's name.

"True, very true. But still... destroyed and killed a lot of people. The Doctor is supposed to be a hero yet he is more a villain than anything else." He says turning to her.

"How dare you. Absolutely not. I would say he is pretty much a hero to those who look up to him. But a villain? Absolutely not. He tries his best to always help when he can. That there is a man who doesn't want to see any more wars." She crosses her arms.

He just smiles awkwardly at her.

"Who are you?" She asks the young man.

"Oh... you want to know? Well what's your name first?" He asks.

"J, I'm J" she says.

"Right... okay Well J, I'm Nayth. And look on the country I love the Doctor, I look up to him. Well do, did? it's sad he's now gone." He says his hand out to shake hers.

"Hm. So why do You say all that?" She wonders.

"If you are found to 'like' or 'support' the Doctor they kill you." He says in a low voice.

"WIT?" She yells.

"Shhh" he places his finger on her lips and her eyes widen. "Or they will come back. One was listing"

"Never... ever... ever... do that again." She says annoyed at him. "And what is that smell" she scorched her nose.

"Oh, I had Pickled slugs." He tells her.

"Ewwww" she says makes a dramatic gag motion.

Nayth rolls his eyes. "Stop. Look follow me" he tells her.

"Don't give me that look. If you want me to tell you more follow." And she does she follows him.

They get to a closet type area "There is no cameras here" she rolls her eyes and goes in to her surprise it's bigger than a closet in fact it's a full room.

"Right well?" She wonders.

"Okay, so this place is super screwed someone has put a virus in the Robots. So if you mention The Doctor or actually anything related to someone who helped anyone you are dead. If you even say or pretend to be someone they take you to a room. And you wait there hours before they randomly kill you." He says.

"Wait what? That means they took my family they followed the Robot." She panics.

"Well who did they say they were?" He wonders.

"No my dad said he was The Doctor."

"That is not good. Not good at all" the young man says.

"Worse she is The Doctor" the young man looks confused.

"Long story. But he didn't die. Not really" she says. "We need to help them."

"Okay, lucky that is why I'm here to find out how to stop the virus and put this place back to normal they killed a couple last week, because they wanted to find out if they could leave a tour early." He shakes his head and goes over to computers. "This is the control room. Where all the cameras are So" he starts to type stuff in.

"Are these your friends?" He points, J goes up.

"Yes. How'd you know?" She's confused.

"It's the death room. I will unlock the doors for them." He starts to type fast.

"Death room?" She looks confused.

"Yeah I've been monitoring where they go and it's here. At first I didn't understand till I saw the couple die." You can see the sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. Did you know them?" She didn't want to ask but had too.

"Yes, they were my friends." He admits.

"I'm sorry." J says to him, she puts her hand on his shoulder out of condolences.

"Thank you." He says "I work for the maintenance in another building as we could not put it all here. We have cameras here for that building and there for this. When I tried to get into the computer from mine it said error now I have all the access I need it should never have threw me out. But then I tried to see who kicked me out and found a virus that ended up leaking so I had to fix it there first." He tells her.

"Wow" she says back as she watches her family, on the screen.

You can see the Doctor look up to a camera. She had been trying to open the door but couldn't.

"Someone just helped us?" She says scanning the camera, but she got nothing.

"Maybe J" Ryan says

"Let's hope and it's not a trap. Did you feel the heat building up? Someone was trying to cook us" She says leaving the room.

"How~" J was cut off.

"I turned the camera's mic on so we could here, now we have to run. The Robots will have an alert that we are messing with the computers" Nayth said.

"Oh, okay... running great" she rolls her eyes.

"But what about the virus?" She asks confused.

"I've got it. I'm here to stop it, but we need to get to the main computer for the Robots that is across the building, it's them that have the virus not the main computers just them." He says, he grabs her hand and starts moving out.

Soon enough they caught up with the others.

"J" The Doctor runs to her daughter and embraces her into a hug.

"Can't.. breath... needs... air" J laughs as the Doctor stops hugging her. "You owe me Twenty pound Ryan, robots, virus, you were about to die. Nayth here is here to help and turn this place back to the way it was. He got yous out that room." She says they got the gist from her way of saying.

"Thank you Nayth. I'm the Doctor" she reaches to shake his hand. His mouth drops.

"You weren't lying?" He turns to J.

"Nah" she says laughing. Everyone looks between them.

"Meet a fan Dad," she laughs.

Nayth shakes his head. "Right, big fan you are incredible Doctor. Female now? I read something about gender and regeneration okay, it's true well that's fun. However, we have to run now" as four robots come round a corner.

They run and run till they get to the main control room that has the computer that controls the robots.

He sticks a very weird odd looking pen drive into the computer starts to type and a beeping sound runs through the building as the Robots deactivate then activate again.

"Right they should be sorted now." He says.

"That was fast, least we didn't have to do much," says Graham. "Now maybe we can enjoy this place?"

"Agreed" Yaz points "can we?" She wanted to check out everything about "Van Gogh" that was stated, she noticed something about him and a redheaded friend she wanted to know more about, from what she learned he had no friends?

"Yes." The Doctor smiles "First. Nayth can you explain to me what happens?" She wonders and he does so.

Soon enough it got dark, everyone was exhausted not exactly from this adventure, but the last one. They got to the Tardis and said their goodbyes to Nayth.

"I hope to see you again, J" he smiles at her and leans in and kisses her cheek. "Was nice to meet you all." He turns and leaves.

"Ooooh" Ryan teases J.

"Don't even. He kisses my cheek it is most likely what his people do." She tells him and herself.

"He didn't kiss anyone else" Ryan laughs as she blushes.

"Hush or I'll punch you." She says going into the Tardis.

"Plus I am taken remember." She turns to Ryan and grins. "That reminds me gotta message Bill." She runs to her room to message her.

The Doctor sets them in direction for earth.

"Maybe she'd like to see her than message." She smiles. But she realises from the screen this is a date and time, that she would not want to relive herself and J won't forgive her. "Maybe another time" she laughs, sending them back into the vortex.

"Next up. Lunch." She grins as the Tardis lands.

"Finally. I am hungry Doc." Graham looks at his stomach. "starving". He admits.

"Let's go then." The Doctor heads time the door.

"What about J?" Yaz looks at The Doctor.

"We will leave her she will find us if she's hungry." She smiles at her friend.

"J? Hungry? She's worse than Graham." Ryan laughs, Yaz chuckles at this.

"Hey. I'm a grown man I need to eat" Graham raises his eyebrows.

The Doctor laugh. "Come on gang." And she opens the door, and off they went to a cafe that was just beside where the Tardis landed.

A/N okay, I might have been lazy with the title and name. I don't know. This is of course obviously not based of a Charter and I hope that you all enjoy it. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Much love J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705 3 12
{PREQUEL to my "Odd Life of Nova Sue" series} Not everybody is ready for parenthood, certainly not the Doctor. His wife, River Song, would have thoug...
2.5K 151 29
Story synopsis: Returning to The Tardis life you find yourself even more hopelessly in love with your girlfriends, but things are changing beyond you...
75.5K 1.7K 37
DISCONTINUED: CONTINUED IN "THIRTEENTH DOCTOR ONE SHOTS" ON MY PROFILE highest ranking: #1 in tvshow || all of my thirteenth doctor one shots. includ...
3.6K 226 29
Story synopsis: You're moving on from your trauma and are finding a growing sense of family on the Tardis, but things are changing, yourself more tha...