The Alpha Rogue

By straightupgay1

*Old Version - rewrriten version is being updated weekly/bi-monthly* After years of constant torture and pain... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
The Alpha's Series
Rewrite and The Alpha's Series Update
The Alpha Rogue - Rewritten: The FINAL update!
Prologue - Rewritten
Chapter One - Rewritten
Chapter Two - Rewritten
Chapter Three - Rewritten
Chapter Four - Rewritten
Chapter Five - Rewritten

Chapter 8

12.7K 349 16
By straightupgay1

A/N: The majority of this chapter is just Alexa telling her story to the Queen so I apologise if you find that boring. 

The Queen sat calmly in front of me patiently waiting for me. In my mind, I was debating on what to tell her. Should I give her a basic timeline of events? Or, should I go into full detail of everything I remember? The latter was more length and I surely didn't have enough time for that. Of course, I wouldn't have time for any of my story if I didn't make up my mind soon.

"I was 3 when I was kidnapped from my pack. I don't really remember how it happened just that it happened. I fought back as much as a 3-year-old could but, obviously, it wasn't enough. I remember crying for a week straight, ignoring everyone around me. Alpha Black, the bastard who kidnapped me, finally had enough of me and slapped me. From then on, I was hit for every tiny mistake. But the beatings weren't all slaps.

"He whipped me, cut me, burned me. Any kind of torture he could think of. He turned me into a lifeless- yet perfect- shell. I was nothing. He reminded me of that constantly but, when I was 12, he decided to give me a purpose. A dreadful purpose. He told me that I existed only to please men like himself. He forced himself on me- a twelve-year-old! After he raped me, his 17-year-old son, Malcolm decided to use me too. I felt disgusted with myself. I asked myself, 'How could I let them do that to me?' Artemis, my wolf, was there for me. She reminded me that I was a child who had no training and was drugged. I didn't stand a chance against two guys.

"After that day, he made other people use me or torture me. It didn't matter if they had a mate or not. Or if they didn't want to do it. They had to. They didn't have a choice. Even though I wanted to die, I had one hope- my mate. Artemis assured me that he'd find me one day and save me from my own personal hell. I expected a knight in shining armour but-" I stopped myself from saying more.

Jackarse didn't want me to tell his mum and I understand that. But, I had a right to inform her, my therapist about him. I might need her help dealing with my mate. I have to live with him now and I don't know how long I can pretend I'm fine with it. Nevertheless, can I really tell her about her son?

What if she's disappointed in him? What if she sees him differently? I don't want that. Even though he is a jerk to me, I still think he will make a good king. Being a well-known werewolf, I made sure to keep up with politics. I've read about how my mate has helped the kingdom and how he plans to help in the future. When I was in a coma, I heard him talk patiently about his kingdom and I know he would make an amazing king. There is no doubt in my mind.

"But?" The Queen inquired. Her curious eyes studied me. Trying to figure out what I was trying to hide. "You know anything you say will stay in this room. Even if it is about my son," she assured me. "Don't give me that look. I know my own son and I know something happened between you two. He is never rude to anyone except you. Frankly, I don't understand why."

I sighed. Maybe I should tell her. He wouldn't find out and maybe I could tell my side of the story without making his mum hate him. Maybe I'm overthinking this. All I have to do is tell my story then I'll deal with the damage later. Goddess, this wasn't smart. "I don't know what day it was but I know it was the day before my 18th birthday though. Alpha Black told me that the future king was coming and that he knew everything. He told me there was no point in telling him anything because the future king agrees that I'm useless. That I deserved everything.

"I didn't really believe Alpha Black until I meant him. The moment we meant I knew we were mates as did he. However, the first thing he said to me was, 'I can't believe the Moon Goddess paired me with someone as worthless as you'. I-I didn't know what to say. He was my only hope and without him, I lost all motivation to live. I remember standing there silently crying as he kept insulting me. He was so disappointed that he left, forgetting to reject me.

"That day was the last time Alpha Black raped me. He didn't even have to tie me up or hold me down. I was so broken. I couldn't will myself to fight anymore. He told me he was going to make me his mate once I turned 18 and then left me alone. I finally could do the one thing that had always been in the back of my mind. I could finally kill myself without worrying what it would do to my mate.

"I had the pills in my hand. Ready to end my life but Artemis stopped me. She told me to listen carefully and when I did, I heard Olivia's heartbeat. All my instincts kicked in at that very moment. I was going to give her the best life I could. I climbed out of the window and carefully down the side of the house. I somehow made it across the pack's border without being seen. Though I didn't have time to think about my new freedom.

"I managed to survive in the woods for a while. I'm not sure exactly how long. At first, it was terrible. I was weak as fuck and the lack of food didn't help. Within the first few days of escaping, I started to go through withdrawal. I've never gone so long without being injected with whatever shit they put in me. The pain was unbearable. I was so terrified I'd lose Olivia. I'm so lucky I didn't. The pain lasted days but it felt like years. I- I don't know how I'm alive. I was so relieved when the pain was gone but then I had to face other problems.

"Learning to survive as a rogue was terrible but I managed. I learned how to hide from the other wolves and get my own food. Months passed and my water broke. I had a part-time job before having Olivia but I didn't have enough money to go to the doctors. I was scared shitless when I gave birth to her. I had no one to help me. Yet, thankfully, both of us survived. The rest of the story you know. I got a better job, bought some land, built a house, meant a few rogues who have been in a similar situation, built my pack, started my own business, started a non-profit to help people who've been abused, my mate comes back and my pack moves in with the royal pack," I informed her.

The Queen looked at the floor trying to compose herself. I told her more details than what I told her daughter or anyone. I never mentioned Alpha Black by his name nor have I told anyone who my mate was. The Queen's tears fell to the floor as I got up and sat beside her, handing her tissue. Ignoring how awkward this was, I let her cry onto my shoulder and assured everything was fine.

An urgent knock on the door startled her. As I got up to answer it, the Queen wiped away her tears and tried to look like she wasn't crying. Though she failed immensely. The King's worried face came into my view causing me to bow slightly. He must've felt his wife's sadness through their bond. "Your highness," I said, welcoming him inside.

"Why are you crying, Dear? If that rogue-" The Queen cut him off with a kiss- "Are you okay?"

She gave him a sad smile. "She did nothing. I'm fine. I just I feel so bad. I wish I could've helped in some way and my son... you don't know how angry I am with him," she informed the King and me.

"Your highness, don't be angry with your son. He is a great person who made a mistake. Now, I must go. I'll see you for our next session soon," I said, bowing my head.

She lifted my head with her hand, forcing me to look at her. "Please, call me Esmeralda," she told me.

"I- your highness- I don't know," I replied. "Okay. Thank you, your- Esmeralda." Bowing my head once more, I left the room. Olivia was at a friend's house and training was done for today, so I had a lot of free time. I could get ahead in my paperwork but I kind of wanted to hang out with my friends.

Emma, Rosa, Sophia, James, Elena, Adam and a few other friends agreed to meet at a karaoke bar. I introduced Elena, Sophia and James to everyone and we all started drinking. Well, everyone except me, Emma and Sophia. We were all the designated drivers.

My friends were all crazy drunks. I wasn't embarrassed by their crazy antics. It actually made me feel better about myself. James was trying to sing a love song to Sophia but he was really off-key. Rosa was enjoying it, however. She was grinding on Emma whose look said, "Why did I marry this woman?"

I couldn't help but laugh at them. I wondered who would remember any of this tomorrow. I knew Rosa definitely wouldn't. The minute she starts dirty dancing, she's drunk too much too remember.

After a few hours, everyone seemed to be worn out. Once we got home, James decided it would be funny to not walk so Sophia asked me to help carry him. The little shit was laughing the entire time. We managed to get him on his bed but he pulled Sophia into his bed. She tried to sit up but his grip on her waist was too strong. Though, I don't think she minded it as she cuddled closer to him.

I chuckled slightly as I shut the light off and closed the door. It was fun hanging out with everyone today. Maybe I should do it more often.

Looking at my phone, I realised it wasn't even that late. I might actually be able to sleep eight hours tonight. As long as I don't have any nightmares. Right after taking a shower, I jumped in my bed. I was so close to falling asleep when my phone rang.

Groaning, I reluctantly answered it. "Miss King, I found where the money went," my PI, Issac informed me. All my weariness disappeared. I was wide awake now.

"Who?" I inquired. I honestly had no idea who would steal from me. Everyone who could've stolen it, I trust and made sure that they were well treated. I don't think anyone had anyone had any reason to steal from me.

"Jameson," he stated. Shock ran through my body. He wasn't the best employee but seriously? Why would he steal for me?

I sighed in frustration. Anger and sadness quickly replaced the shock. "Inform the police. I'll meet you down at the station," I groaned. Sleep seemed irrelevant as I put on one my of my best suits. I made myself as presentable as I can as fast as I can.

I was hoping that, since it was so late, no one would bother me. I was tired and annoyed which wasn't a great combination. But all my luck seemed to have run out since I left the bar. Jackarse saw me and, instead of minding his own damn business, he decided to grab my arm. "Where are you going?" He sneered, his cold dark eyes starring into my soul. I pried his hands off my arm and walked away. I was not going to fight him right now. "Don't fucking walk away from me," he growled. Why not? You did.

I couldn't say that though. I refuse to fight with him right now. I sighed, "Listen, I'm tired as hell right now and I've had my coffee limit for today. So, I'm not going to fight you. I'm going to go to the police station, fill out some paperwork, come back here and finally, get some sleep." With that said, I walked straight out the door. I ignored whatever the hell he was saying and did exactly as I told him I would.

Being in the police station brought back many memories. Some positive, some negative. I've been here a lot. I think I know every officer here and they all know me. "Alexa, your employee is being interrogated currently. He's confessed immediately," Officer Parks informed me. I thanked him and went straight towards the interrogation rooms.

Issac was watching through the two-way, watching Jameson carefully. I silently stood beside him. According to Jameson, he thought he was going to get fired so he stole money to support his family. I believe him but that doesn't excuse his actions.

He wasn't the best at his job but I wouldn't fire him unless he was completely incompetent. I was thinking about moving him into a different department to see where he will work best. He wouldn't have even got demoted! It hurts that he thought he had to steal from me. This could've been easily avoided if he just talked with me.

My phone ringing snapped me out of my thoughts. John Moore's name popped up on the screen. I excused myself from the room and answered the phone in the hallway. I already knew why he was calling. Every time Issac found something really important, he tells John.

"Hey, Alexa, I heard what happened with your employee," he said.

I yawned wearily before answering. "Yeah, I'm honestly shocked. I don't know what to do. I'm definitely too tired for this shit," I responded.

"Are you okay to drive?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, John. My doctor just told me I'm only allowed to drink two cups of coffee a day so I'm feeling more tired than usual. But I'm good enough to drive," I informed him.

He asked what happened and after I hesitantly told. I tried assuring him I was fine but he didn't believe me and insisted I stay the night at his house. I agreed only because I knew he wouldn't give up. Quickly, I answered the police's questions and filled out all the paperwork I needed. John picked me up right afterwards and we went straight to his house. I felt bad about allowing him to pick me up even if he did offer to do it.

I also felt about pressing charges against Jameson. All he wanted to do was support his family even if what he was wrong. However, if I didn't have him arrested then my other employees would think it would be okay to steal from me. I couldn't have that. I was a kind and generous boss- at least I think I was- but I needed to show them what happens if you break the rules.

"You did the right thing. Even if you don't believe it," John assured me. I smiled at him silently. I would think about this more in the morning but right now I needed sleep. Without coffee, I could barely function with the amount of sleep I get. Next week is going to be even worse. I couldn't even imagine my life with just one cup of coffee a day. Oh Goddess, please help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.8K 38
Re-posting. The common story is that finding a mate is supposed to make the wolf stronger. For an alpha, finding his mate, blessed by the moon goddes...
437K 11.4K 26
My Alpha barged into my room and started speaking softly but very threateningly, "you didn't make dinner, Why is that? Do you want to die tonight. Th...
792 44 35
I wanted to tell him that I knew his favorite book, and his coffee order, and the way he clicked his pen when he was deep in thought. I wanted to tel...
794K 17.9K 22
"I don't care that your a runt. An omega. I love you for who you are and I'm not about to let you go. I just found you and I'm not ready and never wi...