If I Die [BTS X ARMY]

By zohara_khan

Park Jisoo is a 16 year old girl, who's life happiness depends on South Korea's boy band BTS. Also called as... More

PART I
1. ONE ARMY GIRL
2. ANTI'S
3. CONCERT IN ILSAN?
Part II
4. IF I DIE
5. WE WILL REMEMBER YOU
Part III
6. Yeontan & Halsey
7. MIRACLES
8. DON'T DIE, JIMIN
9. MURDER
Part IV
10. DEAR GUARDIAN ANGEL
11. HEE JIN
12. SASAENG
13. STUCK IN BETWEEN
14. I'M SO SORRY
15. ICE RABBIT'S
Part V
16. GRIM REAPER'S DO EXIST
17. JONGHYUN
18. HOW COULD YOU?
19. YEONTAN LIKES ME NOW
20. s o m e t i m e i n t h e f u t u r e
LY AWARDS 2020
PART VI
22. VACATION OR WHAT?
23. SCANDALS
24. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?
25. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK, OR NO?
26. A WARM HUG
27. NAMJOON & CHAINSAW
28. THEY BELIEVE IN ME
Part VII
29. WHERE NOBODY WANTS ME
30. IT WASN'T ME!
31. DRAG ME TO HELL
32. I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU GUYS
33. WE ARE BULLETPROOF
Part VIII
34. GOODBYE BTS
35. GUARDIAN'S, GRIM REAPER'S & DEITY'S
EPILOGUE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND SEQUEL
PARK JISOO

21. BANG PD IN A PICKLE

1.5K 81 9
By zohara_khan

"So you are telling me, that you were having a nightmare, when a young girl jerked you and woke you up, and you told her about your nightmare, and she what? Comforted you?" Yoongi said in a surprised yet irritated tone.

Jungkook just sighed. The person to break the silence was Jimin. "Told you they won't believe us."

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just stared out of the window. I didn't need my abilities to read Jungkook's mind to know that he was being bothered by his nightmare last night. He was scared, because he said it felt real, as if it was the coming future. I didn't know what to say, all I could tell was it was just a dream, nothing else. But that didn't mean he wasn't bothered by it anymore.

"Come on Jungkook, think rationally!" Yoongi spoke again, this time, a little bored.

They were in their hotel room couch, watching Lord knows what on the TV, but not actually watching it. They just left it on, but in reality, they were busy discussing Jungkook's last night encounter.

"Kook! Was the girl beautiful?" Hobi asked, more like teased.

What's with themand their curiosity aboutmy looks?

At this, Jungkook finally laughed, showing his bunny teeth. If it wouldn't have made Jungkook laugh, I would have kicked Hobi in the ass for asking such a ridiculous question. But instead, I just laughed. Jungkook turned towards me, showing of his perfectly placed bunny teeth and I couldn't help but smile at him.

Suddenly, Namjoon spoke up, "No Hyung, hold on. Don't you...like...I'm not saying for real, don't think I'm going crazy, just, don't you feel a difference? Like...an eighth presence among us?"

Everyone went silent. Even though all was silent, it didn't stop the maknae line from jumping from their seats and staring at Namjoon with baseball like eyes.

Hobi sighed loudly, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Like someone's watching us." Jin replied and all eyes turned to him. Somehow his word's made my chest tighten.

"You make it sound like as if there's a sasaeng here." Taehyung replied calmly, but everyone knew how dead serious he was. Jin shook his head, waving his hands rapidly to deny it. "That's not what I meant. I meant someone is watching us, in a good way. Like...looking at us from above. You might say looking after us? Like a fairy god mother?"

The kind word's echoed in the room as everyone took in what he just said. I watched him with my jaw dropped, because I couldn't believe it that Kim Seok Jin, just called me a Fairy God Mother.

Taehyung was watching me and I could feel him stiffling his laughter by looking at my face.

Yeah yeah. Very funny.

"Like a...a guardian." Namjoon finally said. All laughter stopped immediately.

A long silence followed, only to be broken by Jimin who clapped his hands and said, "Finally! Finally we are getting somewhere!"

Just a minute ago, everyone was so serious, but now, they were all laughing at Jimin's cuteness.

Myself included.

Sadly, the topic was stopped to here and then, because Sejin walked into the room. I won't bore you with the long conversation, but I WILL tell the real important thing of the conversation.

After their US tour would be done, BTS would take a break for three months. Why? Well that was obvious. BTS have been working none stop since there debut, no break at all. It was high time they took a break.

The boys didn't seem surprised at all. Why should they? They were the ones who suggested it. All in all, they were glad about it.

BTS tour went smoothly. I would assist them in their troubles when needed. And then I would go back and take a look at things handled in Seoul. The things kept repeating, but I never felt tired or bored. I lived for these days.

Almost at the end of the US tour, I went back to Seoul, back to Big Hit building for some chores.

I was more than just glad I went there that day.

I can't recall which floor it was, but I remember strolling there, minding my own business when I heard muffled shouting and screams coming from a certain direction.

My first thought was to walk away and let that person mind his own business. All those thoughts flew out of the window when I realized whose voice it was.

Bang PDnim.

What the hell? Why on Earth is he screaming? Whom is he screaming at?

I was so deep in thinking that I hadn't even realized that I was already in front of the door. I took a deep breath and teleported inside.

Huh?

Bang PDnim was screaming at someone...on the phone? Why? I wonder who it could be.

"No you listen to me Mr. Hyun Jin! I don't care what you say or do! You hear me, I DON'T CARE!! I WILL not let my boys into your trap. I have seen what happened to other Entertainments. I'm not letting that happened to mine. Ever!"

Saying that, he hung up. A while later, he let out a loud shriek, slamming his fist on the table. I flinched at the sight.

What's going on?

Taking deep breaths, he drank something from a glass near by him, you can say it was alcohol.

I tilted my head and stared at him in confusion.

Something must be definitely wrong. He mentioned his boys. He didn't want them to be in trouble. What could it be? If it's related to BTS, then I must find out.

Slowly but surely, I floated towards him, until I was just a feet away. I stood behind him and placed my fingers of both hands over his temples.  I closed my eyes, and so did he.

"Show me." I whispered and within a second, I was surrounded by thick fog and mist.

Bang PD's thoughts were foggy, because by the minute, he was slowly getting drunk.

Gotta hurry.

I scrolled through his thoughts, until I reached the one I wanted to know. Bang PD was in his room, when his secretary mentioned that he had a guest. A man the same age as him walked inside, but with an air of no authority. He looked rich, yeah, but like the dirty rich, like those who lived in blood money.

Like the Mafias.

It was the day before the three months holiday was announced.

I watched the scene as Bang PD greeted the man like to one would greet an old friend. They hugged and drank, asked each other about their lives and families, 'How are you doing' were exchanged until finally, Bang PD asked him the real question.

"So, Hyun Jin, what actually brings you here? What does a Mafia have to do with the CEO of a mere Entertainment?"

Hyun Jin. This is Hyun Jin. By now they are already having a fight. This isn't going to end anywhere good. I can see that already.

"Mere Entertainment? Rubbish! This is a world wide preferred Entertainment!" Hyun Jin said and laughed loudly, followed by a very now nervous Bang PD who didn't like the way the Mafia was talking.

A Mafia saying good stuff about something wasn't a good sign. Bang PD fidgeted in his chair, feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden.

Hyun Jin stopped laughing and continued. "I could help you, you know."

"Help me with what?"

Hyun Jin shrugged. "You know. Making it bigger and famous.  Something bigger than even SM Entertainment."

Bang PD chuckled and said, "Thanks but I don't need any help. I'm do-"

Hyun Jin cut him off before he could even finish. "You don't have to do anything. I will give you EVERYTHING. All you need to do, is let me take care of the boys. Easy isn't it?"

The way he said it made it sound so easy, but Bang PD's face said otherwise. "Listen hear,Hyun Jin. I will not let you-"

The annoying Mafia cut him off, again. "You will not what? You will not let me take care of your boys?"

He then brought his face so close to Bang PD, their noses almost touched. "They all said the same thing at first. But they all gave in. How do you think are you going to be any different?"

Bang PD didn't reply. Instead, he acted.  Within the blink of an eye, Hyun Jin was dripping with alcohol, the glass in Bang PD's hands now empty. He looked so furious, one might say he was the Mafia.

"Get. out." He hissed.

I had never seen Bang PD this furious, it scared me, I must say. Hyun Jin stood up, went to the door, but before he opened, he turned to Bang PD again, "Does it look like it's over? Guess what? It's not. I will come back. But not for you or for this company. I will come for your boys. I will make them leave you and come to me."

"GET OUT!" Bang PD screamed as he tossed the whiskey bottle at Hyun Jin, but the Mafia had already left, making the bottle crash into million shards on the door.

Bang PD was panting as he collapsed in his chair. As a reflex, he held his head with his palms, eyes closed.

The fog returned and within a second, I was back in the room. I hadn't realized that I was now breathing hardly. Not that I was panting, no. I was put of breath, because my rotten heart had skipped a few beats, and I was finding it hard to breath. I held the top of Bang PDs chair to balance myself, but the memories kept coming in my head.

He's after them. He's after BTS.  After TXT. He will come for them. He will...oh Lord...

I turned to look at Bang PD, and he was as tensed as me. Before I left the room, Bang PD spoke up. To himself actually.

"I won't let that happen. I will NOT let him take my boys. Not over my dead body."

That's right Bang Shi Hyuk. You will protect your boys. You will not let that man take them. I will make sure you do.

With that, I shut the door behind me.

______________________________

Hello everyone!! Firstly, I am so so so so so so so so so so so so sorryyyyyyyyyyy for not updating earlier. Like actually, I was supposed to update three weeks ago, in the start of the year. But my schedule was full, so forget update. I thought about the next week, the same reason. I wont say I'm free today, I just happened to be able to squeeze my Wattpad update into my schedule, so here I am.

It's not much, but I hope you like it. This is the third last part before the book ends. Wooh! Spoiler alert!, Which means only three parts remaining!!

I hope this chapter was interesting. Next update LL be next Friday or Saturday. Sorry. Hee hee😬😬. Remember that I love you guys...that's why I'm able to update today, just for you guys.

Saranghae ARMYs❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
BTS loves you!!
Borahae!;💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 560 26
You are a Sargent Major (the highest rank) in the army. You are highly respected by everyone. Follow the story to see what happens when the members o...
645 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...
4.6K 127 29
Y/N decided to try and end her life by overdose by taking the remaining of her antidepressants, 80 pills in total. What happens when she meets the lo...
39.1K 1.1K 28
(DISCONTINUED) Yeon Choheun is a 17-year-old teen taking care of her brother, the only living relative in her life other than her nephew. Doing so, s...