I'm The One • Drinny

By KitKat_Mikaelson17

"I'm sorry" he said and I shake my head slowly. "It's not your fault" "It is" "I could've said no..." "But y... More

Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Book 2 - Summary
Chapter 1 | Remember Me
Chapter 2 | It's him
3 | Aww, dont you want to share a bed with me, weasley?
4 | Draco, you smell so good! Can i kiss you?
5 | Like what you see, Weasley?
6 | Please don't get killed
7 | You can never be too sure
9 | I'm definitely going to hell for this
10 | I will not let you bring an enemy into my bed!
11 | Only Us
12 | Did you sha**ed her?
13 | Let's kill that b*tch
14 | It consumes me
15 | Stormy Eyes
Book 3 Addition Characters
1 | Ginny, will you marry me now?
2 | F.uck My Life
3 | Those beautiful grey eyes
4 | Ogling her like a lunatic
5 | Weasley, what happened to your hair?
7 | Close your goddamn mouth
6 | oh yeah? it's fucking stupid
8 | My red
CLARIFICATION!!
9 | one suicide
10 | stuck with me
11 | this moment is perfect
Another Aesthetic ✨
12 | Hump and Dump
13 | Wedding massacre
14 | The One
~ Epilogue ~

8 | You didn't get laid or something?

563 14 26
By KitKat_Mikaelson17

Draco

Worry still clouded my mind that I didn't even watch where I was going and collided to someone.

"Ow"

I looked and see an unfamiliar girl.

She's caressing her forehead.

"Who are you?"

"A 'sorry' would be nice" she replied with a glare and I raised one of my eyebrows.

"You didn't answer my question. Who are you?"

"Are all British this rude? I just got here for five damn minutes and someone already knocked my head. And you didn't even say sorry!"

"Yea? And who the hell are you? What are you doing in my house?"

"Jeez, what's stuck up your ass? Are you didn't get laid or something?"

"Stop answering my question with your question"

She just scoffed and I raised one of my eyebrows at her.

She's clearly foreign, by her accent, she could be American.

But who is she?

"Ah! Myrcella! I was wondering where you wandered off to" Rodolphus Lestrange walking towards us and I groaned inwardly.

Great. So this is his new play toy.

He put his hands on the girl shoulder and looked at me.

"Draco! I thought you went back to your pregnant girl" he said with a smirk and I force a grin on my face.

"I wanted to stay for awhile. What's up uncle? Who's this?"

"This is Elizabeth's daughter, my sister who married that American guy"

Nodding my head, Rodolphus continues the conversation.

"Her name's Myrcella Wayland. She's a beauty, isn't she?" He grins that shows yellow teeth and I felt bile starts forming on my throat.

"She is. Well this has been great, but I should be on my way. I'll see you at the next meeting, uncle"

"I thought you said that you wanted to stay for awhile" Myrcella grins and I groaned inwardly.

This girl seems like trouble and i need to get away from her.

"Yes but not to stay and have a chat with you" I said coldly and she chuckles.

"Well, Well. Looks like little Malfoy is not in the mood for a little teasing, eh?" Rodolphus grins and I smirks.

"I already got a girl at home, uncle"

"Ah yes, that Parkinson girl. She's quite ugly, Draco. How did you stand to fuck her, is beyond me"

"Ever heard of condom? You should probably learn to use one. Or did your penis too small to fit into one?" That little witch smirks and it took everything in me not to hex her, while Rodolphus laughing like crazy.

"I guess that's the case for your father, seeing that you're here, flesh and bone. Guess he forgot to used condom as well. Or did his penis too small to fit into one?"

This time Rodolphus can't help himself but clutching his stomach while laughing hard.

"Oh gods. You guys should really fuck each other. Turned that heat into flame" with that he walks away from there, leaving me and this creature alone.

I looked at her face and saw that smirk gone from her face and she glared at me.

"Say another word about my father and I'll kill you"

"Ooh I'm scared" I put my hands up in mocking way and the crazy bitch jumped on me unexpectedly that cause us to fall into the floor.

"Damn woman! You're so fucking heavy"

"Yeah? Maybe you're too thin, Malfoy. You can't handle a little more meat"

"Oh you don't want to know what I can handle, Wayland"

"Is that a challenge?"

Mustering all my strength, I grabbed her waist and quickly turned our position.

Now I'm hovering over her and she smirks at me.

"Was that supposed to amuse me?"

"No. But to remind you who's in charge here"

"And you think by being on top makes you in charge?"

"At least I'm not the one that's under"

This cause her to smirk and she tangled her legs at my waist, wriggling her waist purposely and I groaned.

If she doesn't stop doing that my friend will be awake anytime soon.

"Stop it!" I groaned and she chuckles.

"Being under has it perks, Malfoy. And who knows, I might wake little Malfoy"

She moves her hips again that cause my friend down there woken up from his sleep and stands proudly.

I groaned in shame while she whistles.

"Damn, little Malfoy is actually not little at all"

"Shut up! Stop moving your fucking hips and get your legs off of my body"

"Nah, I'm good. But I'd appreciate it if we moved this to somewhere softer. Preferably your bedroom" she trails her fingers at my neck and I leaned back.

"Don't touch me"

"Aww, why? You're getting hard by me but not letting me touch you?"

I forced to entangled her legs from my waist but the bitch tightens her gripped.

"Get off of me!"

"Not until you beg" she grins and frustrated, i put my hands on her neck.

"Ooh, he turns to be very kinky and demanding. I like this. I like this very much"

And there begins battle inside me.

Just fuck her already!

No! What about Ginny?

Well, Ginny's not here, is she?

No! I won't! I need to get the hell out of here

Come on, you haven't got a good fuck in months! Just get it done

What?! No!

She's pretty hot, tits bigger than Ginny's

Fuck! Don't make me lose my focus!

Just grabbed those big..

I shake my head, tried to compose myself and realize that she already put her hands on my bare chest.

"How the hell did you get rid of my shirt?"

She just rolled her eyes and continues running her hands through my body.

"Don't.. Ughh" I groaned when she pushed my waist closer to her if it's even possible and leaned in to lick my neck.

"You want me? I'm all yours" I leaned down to look at her face and it took everything in me not to leaned down and fall into temptation.

She keeps moving her hips and I swear to Merlin, I have no idea what makes me resist her.

Ginny?

Perhaps.

With any last sanity I have left, I grabbed my wand from my pocket and cast a protection charm between us.

The cast flew me at least fifteen meters away from her and with a heavy breath, I starts getting up.

She winked at me.

"So? What do you say? Take it to the bed?"

"Now look, I am not going to sleep with you"

"Who said anything about sleeping?" She smirks and I smirk back.

"Don't start what you can't finish, Wayland"

She takes a step towards me until we're only five inches apart from each other and she has to tip toed to whisper at me.

"You don't need to worry about me pleasing you, I know what I'm doing. Question is, are you?"

Her hair smells like berries while Ginny's always smells like roses.

Ginny.

Fucking hell.

What the fuck have I done?

I leaned back and caress my jaw.

"This has been unpleasant, Wayland. It's not nice to meet you"

"You tried to fight it, Malfoy. But your body's feeling me" she moves towards me, her hips swaying purposely.

"Well as you can see, you're right. I do try to fight it"

"It won't be too long before me and you are doing what lovers do" her hands trailing my neck until the waistband of my pants.

"That's probably right...." I smacked her arse that cause her to gasped and I leaned in to whisper at her.

"But not tonight. Goodbye, Wayland" I leave a teasing kiss on her earlobe and her breathing starts getting deeper.

I walk away from there and before I make a turn at the hall, she screams at me.

"Hey Malfoy?"

"What?"

"Hope your baby momma likes that new brand hickey all around your neck"

I grunts while she chuckles.

"Don't worry. It compliments your pale skin brilliantly" she winked and turned away from me.

I start making my way to my parents bedroom, only to be halted by Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini at the stairs.

"Hold up, where you goin'?"

"Back home. Pansy needs me"

"Not tonight mate, you're coming with us"

"To get drunk and then get laid? Piss off both of you"

"Wait, Wait, is that a fucking hickey on your neck?" Theodore sniggers while Blaise hooting.

"Damn you move fast, Draco. Who is it? And don't tell me it's Bellatrix"

"She's my aunt, you dumb prick"

"Incest has existed since centuries ago"

"Yeah? And what makes you think I'd want to fuck her? She's ugly as shit, not to mention as crazy as hell"

"Well, she's the only women here besides your mum. Or did you.."

"Say another word about my mum and you'll lose your fucking tongue, Zabini"

He held his hands up in the air mockingly.

"Alright, as you say. But you still going with us whether you like it or not"

"I.."

"Hey boys" an overly cheery voice that belongs to the one and only Myrcella Wayland makes me groans inwardly.

"Well, Well, Who's this? Who are you my pretty lady?"

"Perhaps you should asks Draco. We just spent two hours together. My love, turned around and look at me. I want to see that pretty face of yours"

Involuntary, i turned around and glared at her. Trying to tell her from my eyes to shut the fuck up and get the hell out of there but the bitch just winked at me that cause these two horny prick hooting and whistling like crazy.

"Oh shit! Don't tell me you're the one that gives Draco all this hickey!"

"Well, things got a little heated, if you know what I mean"

"Damn. You're one lucky guy, Draco"

"Yeah he is. But, before we can get to the real deal, we've got interrupted, and that's why he's walking with a boner"

My cheeks reddens while Theodore and Blaise getting crazier and Myrcella just smirks at me.

"Should we continue, baby? I'm sure we can find some room and get in the mood again" she clicks her tongue that flare the angers inside me.

I roughly grabbed her hands and dragged her to the stairs, blocking all Theodore and Blaise's shouting.

After we got inside one of the guests room, I shoved her to the bed harshly.

"So that's how you like it? Rough?"

"Shut your damn mouth! You have no idea what you've done. By tomorrow, everyone will hear about this. They will assume that I cheated on Pansy with you!"

"Pansy? Her name is so ugly, i can only imagine she's ugly as well"

Anger took over me and I stride to bed, let her down by putting my hand on her neck.

My rough action seems to amused her by the way she chuckles.

"Just let it go. Just fuck me"

My gaze turns to her cherry colored lips, her smooth neck and that blessed chest.

I closed my eyes, tried to focusing myself but the urge is getting harder to resist.

After exhaling, I finally opened my eyes only to be greeted by those enchanting blue eyes.

"Draco..." she whispers hoarsely, and the way her red lips moves makes all my senses flew the window.

With a grunt, I stand back and unzipped my pants while she's throwing away her skirt to the floor.

"Opened your bra and get on all four"

Surprisingly, She smiled sweetly and slowly unclasped her bra, leaving me breathlessly.

She turns around while I prepared myself and then i enters her in one thrust of my hips.

With each thrust guilt starts swallowing me.

I'm sorry Ginny.

I'm so sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.9K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
1.2K 52 13
Harry returns for his final year of Hogwarts, much to his dismay. Ron and Hermione at his side, things have changed and not many people know how to d...
92 2 1
[One-shot] Pairings: implied Drarry at the end, Hinny (One-sided), Ginny/OMC Genre: Romance, Drama, Tragedy. AU: The Potters lived. No Voldemort. Pub...
68.5K 2K 35
A Dramione Fanfiction. After failing to kill Dumbledore in his 6th year, Draco Malfoy's parents are killed by Voldemort. He seeks refuge with his lo...