Forgotten (Foxy fanfic)

By FennFoxx

Ever since 87, Foxy has been alone. He's had nothing, nobody. He's sure he would always be like this, hiding... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 16

3.6K 113 37
By FennFoxx

~Foxy's POV~

I watched Bonnie go up to Mike's door. I didn't know why he kept this job. He said that he was desperate for money, and he knew that I would protect him.

I waited until he would get attacked to help. At least he knows what he's doing.

I told him not to look at the camera much since I wouldn't attack him. And at least if Bonnie tries to kill Mike, I can stop him.

I sat peacefully in Pirates Cove, waiting for Bonnie or Chica to scream. I heard a loud scream. Well, that's my cue.

I got up and was ready to run to the office, when I realized something. That wasn't a scream from any of the animatronics.

It was a girlish scream. I ran over to where I heard the scream. Freddy and Chica were surrounding Maddie, already stuffing her legs in a Freddy suit.

"Maddie!" I yelled, causing Freddy and Chica to turn around.

Freddy stayed where he was while Chica jumped on me. I fell to the ground under her weight. I felt something in my endoskeleton snap.

She started to slap me. I decided to make my hook useful, and I stabbed Chica's face. I made more scratches and bit her when Freddy finally threw me off.

Freddy grabbed me by the neck and tried to rip my head off. I shoved my hook into his stomach and tried to damage him as much as I could. I then kicked him and he fell to the ground, dropping me in the process.

I tried to stand up, but my right leg was broken. I limped over to Maddie.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She was to terrified to say anything. I started to pull her legs out of the suit. They were cut and bloody. Luckily, they didn't get electrocuted by the wires.

I started to take her to the office since Freddy and Chica can't stop me.

Bonnie stopped me in the hallway.

"Bonnie, I need to get to Mike. He can help her."

"That's not allowed Foxy." He took Maddie out of my hands and threw her to the ground. He, then shoved me to the ground.

"Bonnie, I thought we were friends."

"Well you thought wrong."

He kicked me repetitively. I tried to get up on my working leg but Bonnie wouldn't let me.

Bonnie kicked me one more time and I grabbed his foot with my hook.

He shrieked and I bit him in the leg. Bonnie fell to the ground. I was able to get up finally.

I picked Maddie up and held her in my arms. I limped to the office.

"F-Foxy?" She said, finally able to speak.

"Yes Maddie?"

She snuggled closer to me.

"I love you, Foxy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 7.8K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
85.6K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
16.8K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...