Saiyan (OC) x My Hero Academi...

By Shadow2190

You're a Saiyan and you are training to be the best hero with your childhood friends Shoto Todoroki, Ejiro Ki... More

Prologue
The Origin
First Step.
The First Day
Day 2
Class Rep. Training and USJ
The Legendary Super Saiyan.
The Closure of Izuku and Gokhan.
Training for the Sports Festival.
The Sports Festival Begins!
Gokhan's look
Uraraka vs Bakugo.
Shoto Todoroki: Origin
The Final Battle! Gokhan ace in the hole.
The Internships and Hero Names
The Internship
Deku/The Hero Killer Stain
The Finals
The Finals - 2
The Past
The Aftermath
Another Universe?
Where am I?
A talk with Gogeta.
Let me introduce myself
Christmas.
Icarus
The Battle for Revenge Movie Part 2
Alternate Ending
Happy Birthday Gokhan
Meeting everyone

The Battle for Revenge Movie Part 1

496 4 7
By Shadow2190

(This movie takes place 4 months after Crossover and 2 weeks after the Christmas special and this movie will be 2 chapters but I'll make sure they are long)

It has been great these past few days everyone was relaxing for a change as I was finishing some work outs.

Gokhan - 70,71,72,73,74,75.

I was doing pull ups with Eri and Ocha on my arms and Kota on my back trying his best to pull me back.

Ochaco - Come on Gokhan a few more and you'll be done.

Gokhan - 80,81,82,83,84,85. Jeez what did you guys eat a breakfast of bricks.

I got a slap to my head as Ocha didn't like that joke. But because of her I lost my grip and fell as I used my speed to make sure Kota was on my chest as well as Ocha and Eri.

Gokhan - Ow. Why did you hit me?!

Ochaco - You called me fat!

Gokhan - No I didn't! I said what did you eat?

We all laughed as we went downstairs and saw everyone talking as for Bakugo he was quiet and avoiding everyone.

Gokhan - He's been like that for a week now I wish I could help him.

Everyone got dressed for school as I was the last one because I showered and I made sure Eri ate her food along with Kota since I promised I babysit Kota for the week since Mandalay and the other Pussycats were on a mission. After eating and dropping them off with RG and Mom I went to class as I made it in time.

(Somewhere else in space)

A ship in the vaccum of space

??? - Sir we have succeeded on looking for the strong healing ability you required and the planet looks like to have many strong fighters.

??? - Call the troops it has to be the same planet that foolish monkey killed my father.

??? - Yes Lord Ize!

The creature known as Ize smiled as he is the son of one of the worst villains in history. Frieza.

(Flashback to the past)

Celeron - FRIEZA!!!

An angry Celeron who just seen Frieza kill another innocent person as his rage keeps growing and he beats Frieza to a bloody pulp as they're battle was to decide the fate of the planet and Celeron prevailed as he beat Frieza but Frieza begged for mercy.

Frieza - Please......mer..cy.

Celeron - You have some nerve you know. Asking me for mercy. Where was that mercy when you slaughtered all of those innocent people?!!! You don't deserve it.

He prepares a blast as he kills Frieza as he was disintegrated to nothing.

Throughout the years the Saiyan have been getting stronger even his son Gokhan has been getting stronger as he was an evolving Saiyan who gets even stronger during battle.

(Flashback ends)

Aizawa - Alright now I will partner you up with someone for the homework packet.

I was hoping I get Shima or Shoto or even Ocha but I got Bakugo which is not bad but he's gonna be too quiet ever since Mei broke up with him a week ago.

Bakugo - Hey. I'm gonna bring my stuff to your room and we'll work in the common area.

Aizawa - Also make sure you are all separated from each others group because I don't want to catch any cheaters. You hear me?

Everyone - Yes sir!

We grabbed our stuff as everyone decided to not work in the dorms only me and Bakugo and I basically forced Jirou and Ojiro to not be in the dorms because I know Jirou likes to eavesdrop on everyone.

Gokhan - Ok Bakugo do you want to talk about the.....

I looked up as he was already working on everything as I got irritated so I decided to do my work and both of us never talked for 20 minutes.

Gokhan - Finally done with Calculus, English, and Hero History and Hero Situations 223. Now the last thing to do is Hero Article and i'm done while someone here who was basically supposed to help me is ignoring me and not wanting to work with me.

I went to grab my laptop as I noticed it was dead so I had to ask Bakugo for his.

Gokhan - Hey Bakugo can I borrow your laptop?

Bakugo - Yeah Whatever.

I went and grabbed it as I opened it up I was more shocked and disgusted as I screamed.

Gokhan - WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

Bakugo - HOLY SHIT DUDE WHAT HAPPENED?!!! WHAT'S GOING ON?!!!

Gokhan - THERE'S SO MUCH PORN!!

Bakugo - WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY PRIVATE SHIT?!!!

Gokhan - WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN PRIVATE SHIT!! BAKUGO IT WAS WIDE OPEN THERE ARE LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF FILES HERE!!!

Bakugo - Well I've been meaning to clear some of that out!

Gokhan - JESUS CHRI..LOOK AT THE ORGANIZATION HERE CLOCKWISE RIM JOB, COUNTER CLOCKWISE RIM JOB!!

Bakugo - Well yeah sometimes you like to see the tongue go the other way!

Gokhan - YOU SICK BASTARD! LOOK AT THIS...CHICKS WITH DICKS?!!!!

Bakugo realized how sick he was as he started crying and I couldn't believe just one break up and he's doing "this".

Bakugo - OH MY GOD I HAVE A DISEASE ALRIGHT I NEED HELP!

Gokhan - THERE ARE NO CHICKS WITH DICKS BAKUGO ONLY GUYS WITH TITS!!

Bakugo - I'm so glad I was caught..I WANTED TO BE CAUGHT!!

Gokhan - Bakugo this is a wake up call you hear me! You need to get back out there because you are spiraling out of control here!!

Bakugo - I got it just stop looking at that!!

Gokhan - Bakugo i'm serious! The next girl you meet you are getting back in the game!

Bakugo - Okay Got it done!

I then made sure I destroyed his memory so all the files were deleted and he restarted everything.

Gokhan - Now come help me with the essay.

We worked together on the essay and we had it done in 5 minutes as we started talking again and he was finally back to his normal self again he even called Mei and asked her if they can be friends again and she agreed as he finally got closure.

Bakugo - Hey thanks for that.

We went our separate ways as he went to train with Toshi while my dad called me to the Lookout.

(At the Lookout)

Gokhan - Hey dad why are we in the Lookout?

Celeron - Well son we are gonna help you master that new transformation of yours.

I remembered how I transformed what did Ahsm use to help me transform.

That power that anger it was different but Ocha was the one who made me remember who I was.

(Flashback)

Ochaco - REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!

Gokhan - GRAAAAAHHH!!!!

In a giant golden light a great ape body started to shrink as Gokhan voice went from a roar to his voice and the light disappeared and everyone saw the form Gokhan took.

I couldn't believe it that I can reach even higher heights. But if I want to fully protect my family I need to master this form.

(Flashback ends)

Celeron - We will train here for a few weeks in the chamber as I will make sure you control and summon that power on your own.

Gokhan -  I'm ready for anything I promised Eri I will protect her and that's what I intend to do. I won't let anyone nor anything hurt my family.

(Bakugo POV)

After Kakarot left I went with All Might and started training with him as I kept on getting stronger since I have been using weighted clothing and my strength and quirk increased every time I use it. Man I need to thank Melissa for making it for me.

All Might - You need to try using that power again try to mix your explosions with your energy.

I did what he did and I felt an explosive aura flow around me as I tried a giant explosion as it basically destroyed almost the whole stadium that All Might made for me. I was impressed but I paid a consequence it basically hurt my hand like if I overused my quirk.

All Might - Well we have to train your body so that your body can handle the blast and maybe we can add another technique.

I smirked as I was finally able to reach the level of Kakarot he won't be number one forever.

(3rd POV)

Gokhan and Bakugo were training hard as Ize was getting closer to the planet with a giant smile on his face.

Ize was one of the Universes strongest fighters that even his father would not stand a chance.

Ize - My father legacy will continue people will remember my name as they will see that I am the killer of this so called Super Saiyan.

Gokhan and his friends have been through a lot of adventures while they faces off the league of villains, each other, the Hero killer Stain and many others.

But they always prevailed with Gokhan on their side but will this threat change that?

Todoroki was seen fighting Kirishima as both were also improving and Todoroki kept getting stronger with his fire. And Kirishima was improving his time limit and strength with his Unbreakable form.

Everyone was training getting stronger but nothing could prepare them for the battle of the world.

Ize - I will come for you Saiyan monkey.

Gokhan - I'll get stronger to protect them.

Bakugo - I'll get stronger so I can surpass them all!

A Battle will begin and one where no one knows the outcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 2K 13
Don't fuck with me, I've got the power of god and anime on my side AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
6.5K 279 18
"Even with you at UA, training to be a hero, you're nothing but an immature boy!" "𝗦𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗺�...
3.2K 63 8
You are student at UA High School, in class 1A. You had all grown close during your first year, especially a certain few. Your extremely powerful wat...
53.9K 1.2K 52
For all you newcomers here's part 1: https://www.wattpad.com/595016082-bnha-boyfriend-scenarios-intro for the rest of you, LETS GOOOOO!