Intimacy

By adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 74

221 10 3
By adellights

There was no one at the cemetery except for me and Christopher.

"I bet his family went earlier?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Probably, we hardly talk or bond with his family since the day he passed away." I said.

It's tragic for sure but just to keep in mind that Joel is always in my heart forever and ever.

We used to be so close and now he's just a memory.

I bought some flowers for him when we were on our way to visit his graveyard.

I placed the flowers on his grave and I couldn't stop myself from crying. The tears fell down from my eyes and it was like a shotgun hit me straight in the heart.

The pain in my chest still remains. I lost someone who truly loves me and has shared so many memories with me.

Christopher hugged me and I hugged him so tight that I burst into tears. I don't care if his shirt is going to get wet because of my tears.

I need to let it out.

"Shhh.. everything will be alright.."He said, he was trying to comfort me.

I pulled away and dried my tears with my hand. "Let's go." I said and Chris offered to hold my hand so I agreed.

We walked out from the cementery with us holding hands. It may look strange but there was no one here so we'll be fine.

I miss holding his hand though. I really do.

"So where should I drop you off? To your apartment or your office?" He asked when we were inside his car.

"My office, I have something to clear before my wedding day." I sighed and Chris cleared his throat.

"Do you really love this guy Feliz?" He asked.

"His name is Felix."

"Like I give a fuck." He replied.

I rolled my eyes at him, "I have to, I have no other choice but to marry him. Our marriage is arranged and it's for our companies sake." I said.

He scoffed, "The point is you don't have feelings for him." He said.

He was saying the truth, there is nothing to argue about that but I need to pursue the wedding for the sake of our reputation and inheritance too.

"How's your mom?" I changed the subject. I don't want to discuss my wedding with my ex boyfriend. He's not even my wedding planner.

"She's doing great, she's in Ecuador right now." He said.

"Oh that's great." I smiled.

Yes, I remembered his mother. His mom is so kind and beautiful that explains why Chris is so good looking.

"I like your new haircut by the way." I confessed it to him. I really do, I love the new look. He looks more cleaner, decent and ten thousand times handsome than before.

He's always handsome in my eyes but this haircut makes him more hotter and I think my panties are wet. Right let's not go there now Valerie.

He had a huge smile plastered on his face, "Thanks."

When we arrived at my office, I bid goodbye to him after saying "Thanks for the ride." He just smiled and drove off.

I sighed then I fixed my hair a little before going inside the office.

All the staffs are so busy with their work and when I passed by the HR office. I saw him interviewing a woman.

Well good luck.

Tossing my phone on my table, my secretary greeted me. "Coffee Ms.Jenz?" She asked.

"It's fine. I'll get it by myself later." I smiled and she exit my office.

Dealing with a few projects that my mom wanted me to take care of is really giving me so much pressure but I'll do everything to get my life together and having a career so that I can afford living cost.

Why is everything so expensive nowadays.

Running my family's business is not easy at all. My mom runs the fashion industry and I decided to help her with it meanwhile my older sister will take my dad's place in his company.

I heard a knock on the glass door so I immediately switched my attention to whoever is doing that.

Felix.

"Hey baby." He smiled and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Felix." I said and well that was a surprise that he called me baby. I didn't even know how to react to it. I called him by his name.

He didn't seem to care about me calling his name instead of something sweet like honey or baby or whatever couples call their partners.

"Eat lunch with me?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yes I will but you need to wait for awhile. I'm so busy with preparing all these." I said while pointing out the mess on my table.

He chuckled, "Don't worry, I'll be waiting outside at the lobby." He said.

I smiled, "See ya."

....

Eating lunch with Felix and bonding with him, hearing his complaints about his work and family.

Knowing that I will walk down the aisle and him waiting for me at the altar. That's our future, at least that's what our parents planned.

He held my hands when he walked me back to my office, it was sweet and we got a few stares from the staffs.

He kissed me on the cheek and bid me goodbye.

I don't want to hurt him but I am still in love with Christopher.

After I finished all the work that has to be done. I stretched my body and book an uber to my apartment.

I checked myself at the mirror and oh my goodness I looked like a troll. My mascara was wiped away from my tears and I look awfully disgusting.

"Well I'm going home anyways." I shrugged.

When the uber came like usual, I always get in and hoping the uber driver doesn't say a word because all I want right now is silence while I watch the city lights of New York City.

Before he dropped me off at my apartment he said"Thanks."so I nodded and left.

Great five star for the uber driver because he didn't talk at all except for the word thanks.

As a surprised, there I saw my ex boyfriend sitting in front of my door. "Am I going to see you randomly appearing on my front door everyday?"

His eyes were bloodshot red and he smiled at me, "Hey baby, you're back." He said.

He was drunk, a drunken mess. I can smell the alcohol on him.

"Come on, get up..you need to rest..Jesus." I shook my head disbelief with this drunk Christopher.

He giggled, "My name is not Jesus, my name is Christopher. I'm your boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes and helped to stand up. He gladly walked inside my apartment and collapsed on the couch.

I grabbed a cloth and rinse it with warm water then I use it to wipe his face.

He smiled and hugged my waist, with his strength that I couldn't compete. I fell in his arms.

"Baby I miss you." He whispered in my eyes.

"Chris, you're drunk." I said trying to get out of his embrace.

"Baby please don't leave me again. I'm going crazy knowing that I lost you. I miss you Valerie. I love you I really really do." He said.

I turned around to face him, his eyes were still bloodshot red. His cheeks were flushed.

"I love you too." I said and he smiled.

His lips touched mine and we kissed, it didn't stop there. We makeout, a very intense makeout session. We kept touching each other and when it gets heated. He took off my clothes and I took off his.

I couldn't control my needs. I need him right now and I can tell that our feelings are mutual.

I climbed back into his lap and he sucked my nipples making me moan. Thank God I lived alone. I don't care if the neighbors heard us. I miss his touch.

"Ohh Chris.."

I grabbed his hair and he kissed my neck, sucking it leaving it a mark. I don't care, I just want him to touch me.

"Condom." I said and he smirked.

I remembered the last time we had sex, we didn't use condoms but surprisingly I still got my period. Anyways let's not think about that now.

He grab his jeans and searched for his wallet. He put it in his pockets.

Well.

Tearing the packet of the condom and placing it on his penis. I climbed back on his lap and the moment he insert it. I gasped and shut my eyes.

The feeling was so good that I didn't want it to stop.

Slowly I bounced on him up and down. "Oh God! Valerie baby I love you." He moaned.

I kissed him again and we were almost running out of breath.

He placed me on the couch so he could be on top of me. Pushing it inside of me and out. He went faster and I was literally screaming.

"Oh fuck baby." He cussed as he was going so fast in and out.

We both came, I was running out of breath. My heart was racing so fast. That was the best intense making love moment I've ever had with him.

Maybe because I was craving for him so much these passed few days.

He laid next to me on the couch and we both giggled.

"I love you Val." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

And that's it I am totally completely utterly in love with this man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 318 23
in which valerie long receives a text from brighton high school's 'golden boy', asking for a favor. but this favor could cause everyone to know her...
524K 16K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
1.6K 106 19
Valerie Blue Olsen finally starts her new life as a college girl at the most popular university in NYC. She misses being in a relationship. She needs...
4.8K 167 21
Joel Pimentel came across a fog that changed his life. He walked out of the world he knew to a world which he never thought could have existed, but c...