Window to Window ➸ Ziall

By guardianzayngels

[COMPLETE | AU] Zayn's life is turned upside down when a rugged chain-smoking and impertinent blonde moves ne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note♡
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not An Update! Just An Announcement
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 24

2.9K 172 69
By guardianzayngels

A new morning is here and sunlight pours into the sex-smelling bedroom through the sheer pink curtains. Zayn's eyes flutter open and he squints trying to reajust to the light. He looks around seeing he's not in a familiar surrounding.

Tiny trickles of air are hitting his collarbone and he looks down seeing a silent Niall laying on him.

All of last night's memories pop into Zayn's head and he smiles widely. He made love to Niall. It was definitely the best night of his life.

Zayn smiles down at his lover affectionetly. He always loved how Niall slept. He looked so cute and peaceful. So Zayn stares at him for awhile, admiring everything about the perfect boy.

Niall stirs in his sleep and he lets out the cutest mewl from his parted lips. His eyes snap open and at first he's shocked but then his eyes soften when he sees Zayn smiling that smile where his eyes crinkle and his tongue is tucked between his teeth. That smile that always made Niall melt.

"Morning" Niall croaks and Zayn internally groans at how sexy his morning voice is.

"Morning" Zayn replies.

"I-"

Suddenly, the bedroom door opens and in pops a groggy Sam. Her droopy, bloodshot eyes widen when she sees two naked males in her bed. "Whoa, sorry" she covers her eyes.

Niall's eyes grow big and Zayn blushes furiously while pulling the duvet to his neck. "No, we're so sorry, Sam. We'll leave as soon as possible" Niall apologizes.

Sam removes her eyes and holds up her hands indicating for Zayn and Niall to stay there. "No, its okay, relax. My parents won't be home until tonight so I have plenty of hours to clean, haha my house is trashed. You two just stay there and relax. Its fine. I'll wash the sheets and duvet, its okay."

Niall rose a brow, "You sure, Sammy?"

"Yes."

"Like 100% sure?"

Sam rolls her eyes, "Yes! Now will you two cuties calm down? Its fine, I'm even making breakfast."

"Thank you" Zayn mumbles, still embarassed.

Sam nods then walks out the door. Her head pops in a second later and she's giggling. "I woke up on the roof. Can you believe that?"

Niall laughs and Zayn stares at them wildly. Why are they laughing like this whole awkward situation didn't occur? But he tries smiling nonetheless.

"God, my party must've been that great, huh? I got like seven people out cold by the pool, a few in the garage in my car, some in the basement, and some old guy in a Santa costume out in the driveway" Sam snickers.

Niall throws his back, his loud laugh echoing throughout the quiet mansion. "It was pretty fun, Sammy."

"Glad you had a great time. Seeya 'round, leprachaun" Sam smiles and walks out the room, shutting the door.

Zayn turns to Niall seeing him roll his eyes at the nickname Sam gave him. "You two seem to get along. You know her?"

Niall shrugs and picks at a string from the cover. "Eh, I've stayed here a few times."

Zayn rose a brow, "Really?"

"Yeah, she's great. She's like a sis to me."

"Why do you stay with her?" Zayn questions.

Niall's blood runs cold and he shifts uncomfortably around the bed, not keeping eye contact with Zayn.

"Niall, why do you stay with her sometimes?" Zayn repeats.

"I...cause its...nice to get away" Niall murmurs.

"What?" Zayn's brows furrow.

Niall sighed, "I don't wanna talk about it."

Zayn scoots impossible close to him and grabs his arm gently. "Please, Niall? We just shared a really intimate moment last night. I'd really like to know what's going on. I love you, I won't judge. Just please, love tell me what's going on" he says softly.

Niall lets out a deep breath and gulps. "Me and my uncle just didn't get along...so I ran away. I didn't have any place to live so I was on the streets. I would play my guitar to entertain and people paid me. One day Sam came by and heard me and said I could stay with her whenever I liked. So for the last few weeks I've been in and out of Sam's house and shitty hotels, if I made enough or Sam would lend me some cash."

Zayn's eyes widen and he leans back some trying to comprehend what he just said. Niall homeless? What and why?

"What happened with you and your uncle?" Zayn asked cautiously, scared of what the answer might be.

"He...um..."

Zayn leans in again, "Niall, what happened with you and your uncle?" he repeats slowly.

"He would hit me" Niall mumbles and drops his head in shame.

Zayn gasps and slaps a hand over his mouth. "Oh my God" he muffles.

"He's a drunk and an asshole. If he wasn't working at the gas station he was out drinking at the pubs. He never cared for me. He's just like my mum, calling me useless and ignoring me. Its no different."

"Oh I'm so sorry, baby" Zayn says tackng Niall in a hug and repeatedly kisses the top of Niall's head.

"So one night we got in this really heated argument. He called me a fag, worthless, useless, all the stuff I've heard before so I called him a pathetic drunk and he punched me. After that he passed out on the couch and I packed up and just fled."

"Is that why..." Zayn gulps and continues hesitantly, picking at loose strings on the duvet. "Is that why you cut yourself?"

Niall sighs, "I started cutting because it was the only thing that made me feel any better. It was my escape, it took away the pain. But I realize now that I have you...I don't need a razor. I have you and that's all I'll ever need."

Zayn's heart flutters but some tears escape his flooded eyes and he sniffles. 

Niall furrows his brows, "Why are you crying, babe?" he places a hand on Zayn's shoulder.

"Its all my fault!" Zayn yells.

"What? No! No, baby its not" Niall says quickly.

"Yes! If the kiss between Harry and I didn't happen then you two wouldn't of gotten in that dumb fight and your mum wouldn't of yelled at you and kicked you out and you wouldn't be here and you wouldn't cut yourself!"

Niall leans in and kisses Zayn's cheek where a tear has fallen. "Its not your fault, Zee, Harry kissed you. Besides I'm not living with my uncle anymore."

"Yeah but still. You don't need to be in this situation, no one does. Its not fair" Zayn replies.

Niall nods, "It isn't fair but shit happens, babe. But its okay, I'm with you. That's all that matters."

Zayn presses their foreheads together and kisses Niall softly. "Move in with me" he says pulling away.

Niall's eyes widen, "Wh-what? No."

"Yes, you can't be here. You can't be jumping from place to place and getting beat, its not right. You belong somewhere where you're accepted and loved and not treated like shit. Please, Niall be with me."

Niall sighs, "I couldn't intrude on your family-"

"It wasn't a question."

Niall purses his lips and thinks. A few seconds later, he's looking at Zayn and his mouth does a half smile. "Okay...I'll move in with you but we have to talk to your parents first of course."

Zayn squeals like a little girl and tackles Niall in another hug. "I love you."

Niall places a kiss behind Zayn's ear and smiles. "I love you too."

And Zayn pulls back so fast with wide eyes. "You what?"

Niall blushes and his eyes cast down to his lap. "I love you too" he mumbles nervously.

Zayn's heart leaps out his chest and he places a finger under Niall's chin making Niall look at him. He crashes his lips to Niall's in a desperate kiss and Niall moans at the contact.

Their lips move together in sync and its one of the best kisses they've ever shared. Zayn pulls away with the goofiest grin on his face. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that."

Niall smiles, "I said it last night."

And if Zayn's eyes get any bigger they'll pop out his head. "You did?!" he freaks.

Niall nods and Zayn groans. "You knew I didn't hear?! Why didn't you wake me up?!"

Niall shrugs but smirks. "I couldn't wake you, Zee. God knows you need your beauty sleep."

Zayn smacks Niall's arm and Niall throws his head back laughing. Zayn jumps on him and straddles his waist. "Shut up, ya git."

Niall leans up to kiss him and Zayn accepts. They kiss for a few seconds until Zayn pulls away grimacing.

"What?" Niall asked.

"Morning breath" Zayn replies.

Niall rolls his eyes and hops out the bed, his pale asscheeks on full display, much to Zayn's enjoyment. He turns back to him and smirks. "Shower?"

Zayn nods rapidly and jumps out the bed, running after Niall. The two have a happy time getting ready together. And they may or may not of had round two in the shower.

—-

Omg I'm scared. Tonight I'm in my school play. Eek. Wish me luck:) And I hope y'all have a good weekend♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.9K 27
A Ziall story. Niall and Zayn. With some Larry scenes. Includes gay love and self harm. Niall fights everyday with a smile, being in one direction wo...
54.3K 1.7K 14
[Completed] Niall was a lonely boy in school. Had a few friends, who had lovers, but he was single. Until two jocks came into his life and changed ev...
151 17 9
Prince Niall, a young Prince faces an arranged marriage to forge a political alliance. Amidst the grand wedding preparations, a chance encounter with...
286K 12.7K 35
Zayn's always getting high . Niall's always getting hurt . first book in the trilogy © all rights reserved @-mullingaar - WARNING: wrote this when...