Saiyan (OC) x My Hero Academi...

By Shadow2190

You're a Saiyan and you are training to be the best hero with your childhood friends Shoto Todoroki, Ejiro Ki... More

Prologue
The Origin
First Step.
The First Day
Day 2
Class Rep. Training and USJ
The Legendary Super Saiyan.
The Closure of Izuku and Gokhan.
Training for the Sports Festival.
The Sports Festival Begins!
Gokhan's look
Uraraka vs Bakugo.
Shoto Todoroki: Origin
The Final Battle! Gokhan ace in the hole.
The Internships and Hero Names
The Internship
Deku/The Hero Killer Stain
The Finals
The Finals - 2
The Past
The Aftermath
Another Universe?
Where am I?
A talk with Gogeta.
Let me introduce myself
Christmas.
The Battle for Revenge Movie Part 1
The Battle for Revenge Movie Part 2
Alternate Ending
Happy Birthday Gokhan
Meeting everyone

Icarus

370 6 2
By Shadow2190

I remember when I was 7 and I wanted to go to the park or play with one of my friends. It was a few days after I met Izuku he was at home working on his homework or writing notes on his notebook while I was at home waiting for Mom and Dad to come home but I was pretty hungry as I tried to look for some food in the woods.

Gokhan - Man im really hungry when are mama and dad coming home?

I saw an apple tree and so I used my kicks to bring down the apples but for some reason I heard a weird noise kinda like a cry.

Gokhan - Woah what's that sound?!

I run to the direction it was and the crying started getting louder every time I got closer and when I was super close I saw that a hunter captured a poor defenseless baby dragon.

Hunter - Hehehe We caught a good one ay this little bastard will be a fortune and he'll also be delicious.

Gokhan - Hey! Let the dragon go!!

Hunter - Hol on lad a small little brat is behind me whining about the mutt.

He hung his phone up and pointed his gun at me as I got in my fighting stance as I saw the dragon looking at me with a sad while crying.

Hunter - Listen kid what do you want?

Gokhan - I want you to let the dragon go. Why did you capture him?

Hunter - Because this is the last of his kind and he'll be worth a fortune so I could care less about what happens to this mutt.

He started using his quirk to kill me but I was dodging and making sure he stays in front of the dragon.

Gokhan - This guys really evil he could care less about the poor fella.

The dragon then started crying even more louder as it hurt my heart hearing it cry but what shocked me was what the hunter did next.

Hunter - Shut up you stupid mutt.

He shot the dragon's wing as it started bleeding a lot as it was the first time I felt real rage towards someone.

Hunter - Finally that should teach you to shut up. Now where we're we?

The moment he turned around I punched him straight at his jaw.

Gokhan - HAAAAA!!!!!

A fit of rage I lose my senses and my mind.

(3rd POV)

Gokhan grabbed the hunter and threw him to the sky as he punched him and kept the onslaught going and for a moment his eyes were turning glowing yellow. After punching him, Gokhan can only get even more angry as he threw him to the sky and shot a blast to the hunter as it disintegrated him to nothingness.

Through the smoke the net flew off the dragon and the poor creature saw Gokhan fall from the sky and land as it started running towards him.

(Lick lick lick)

Gokhan - Huh?

Dragon - (roar)

Gokhan - What happened? Huh? Hey are you okay?!

He saw the blood coming out of his wing and he was saddened that he couldn't have protected him from getting hurt.

Gokhan then had an idea as he remembered something and he grabbed the dragon and flew to his home.

Gokhan - Stay here and don't move.

Gokhan ran through the house as the little dragon was sitting and waiting for his new friend. In a flash Gokhan had a bean on his hand as he fed it to him and in seconds his wing was healed as the blood was gone and he was more energetic than ever.

Gokhan - Thats better. Huh? Hey! (Laughs)

The dragon was hugging and licking him as he was very fond of his new Saiyan friend.

Gokhan - What can I call you? Hmmm Oh how about Icarus?

He started roaring but one of happiness as he wag his tail.

Gokhan - You like that name? Well Icarus that's your name. Let's play for a while until my mom gets back.

(Gokhan POV)

During the time we played Icarus and me were having a fun time as in a moment I felt my Mom and Dads energy, I even felt Uncle Might.

All Might - HAHAHA! I AM HERE TO SEE MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD!!

Gokhan - Haha Uncle Might you're here!

All Might - Yes and ive come to see you and your dragon! Wait dragon?

In that moment everyone saw Icarus as they didn't take their eyes off him.

Everyone - Awww!

They loved Icarus as he loved them as well I helped my Dad and Uncle Might make a small house for him.

Gokhan - So mom can I keep him?

Gine - Of course sweetheart you need to promise that you will bathe him and you also need to feed him or maybe we can have a window open and he can eat with us.

Celeron - Well ser while we go along buddy now go play with Icarus.

I hugged both of them and I left outside with Icarus behind while I grabbed some cleaning supplies to give Icarus a bath.

Gokhan - Now get behind the horns.

During the whole time Icarus would always follow me everywhere he would even go inside my room and sleep next to me or pull me to sleep on him.

(Two weeks later)

Gine - Okay honey now be careful and have a fun day at school.

I called the flying nimbus and made it to the bus stop with Shima and Ocha as I flew down and met with them.

Gokhan - Hey guys!

Ochaco - Gokhaaaaa......

Shima - uuuuuuuuhhhhh.....

Gokhan - Guys what's wrong?

They pointed behind me as I turned around and saw Icarus looking at me.

Gokhan - Icarus what are you doing here?!

Icarus then started rubbing his head on my face as he was purring.

Ochaco - Gokhan it's a dragon are you not freaked out!

Gokhan - It's alright he's really friendly. Guys I want you to meet my pet and friend Icarus.

They were still scared as Icarus wrapped his tail around all of us and licked all of us.

Ochaco and Shima quickly became friends with him.

During school everyone even the teacher met Icarus and every time we would ride with him, we would say it's a "science project of ours".

Icarus even brought me to my senses when one time I became a great ape and almost destroyed the woods but he showed up and we just sat there while I enjoyed his company.

No matter what happens I always had Icarus with me even now with the dorms the teachers even Uncle Aizawa loves Icarus he basically gives him food and sleeps in his sleeping bag while Icarus is sleeping behind him like a pillow.

Eri - So that's how you met Icarus?

Gokhan - Yep no matter what happens he'll be here to comfort you.

Bakugo - ICARUS YOU DAMN DRAGON WHY WOULD YOU BRING APPLES HERE?!

Icarus doesn't really like Bakugo at time but they sleep together when he falls asleep in the couch.

Icarus will always be here even in the future he'll be there. Man I have to introduce him to everyone.

Man this one was a little harder to write since I had no help with this but I hope it was worth it. Also again this story will keep going and make sure you read my other stories the crossover with kakarot247 is barely beginning so make sure you follow her and also I'm counting this day Icarus day! Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 12.8K 46
When Izuku Midoriya is betrayed by his friends and half of Class 1-A he decides enough is enough. He refuses to go through the same bullying he did f...
25.1K 776 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
5K 146 5
Sneak peak of the spin off of Burn Me/Mine. You make a new friend who quickly takes a liking to you.
1.1K 42 35
𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩.