Sucked Into The Manga (Book o...

By HerLovelySanity

(BOOK TWO HAS BEEN RELEASED)https://www.wattpad.com/441044956-sucked-into-the-manga-again-blackbutler-sucked ... More

The black book thief
Daddy! Mama!
Tears, tea cups and female kisses
Beating you to the punch
Quitting the Host Club!
Kidnapped than blackmailed by twin devils!
the twins act up... again
Pianos and the Tropical beach trip
lets play miss tough
Cross dressers and The Koyuki sickness
The scary letters
Yuu, you are busted!
Honey gets bitter / Koyuki gets a visiter
Koyuki in wonderland!
Forgiving and Punishing Koyuki!
The day without the host club!
Happy birthday Raingi, just don't touch any mangas!
Not kyoya's; Don't touch the Takashi's
Without Koyuki
Dreams anyone?
Guess who's back!
Their Talk
Planning from the future Mrs.Ootori
Now entering French Chocolate Pastry! (It needs more spice)
Lady French Pastry Toenail
Needs more chocolate
Could this be the end? Part 1
could this be the end? Part 2
Farewell Ouran, hello, who??
Message from Author-chan(PLEASE READ)
Message from the Author-chan. MUST READ!!!

Getting sucked in, Literally

62.2K 907 734
By HerLovelySanity

I DO NOT OWN OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB OR THE CHARACTERS OF OHSHC! I only own this story AND MY OWN CHARACTERS!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My little sister kept begging me to bring her to anime con. I wasn't that big into anime, but I did have this favorite anime show. Its called Ouran high school host club. It was pretty funny and for anime boys, they were all pretty cute. Oh and I use to watch marmalade boy too! That was a cute anime show.

"Please Koyuki!  Its not like i'm asking you to take me back to Japan! Please! Who knows big sis, maybe you'll find some OHSHC stuff!" My little sister Raingi pleaded. I sighed in defeat. 

"Go get ready Raingi. " She let out a squeal, then booked it up the stairs to her bedroom to change. I quickly changed into some black shorts, a brown tank top with a black jacket and  a pair of TOMS.  I placed my glasses on because i couldn't find my contacts. All just have to pick some up on my way home from anime con, or maybe I have extra in the car. Oh shoot, I'm gonna probably bring something to do.

  I figured since we were going to an anime con, I should probably bring my bag with my black journal in it. Ha, i have a black book just like Kyoya. But, mines not for evil scheming against people and trying to make money for my host club. Not that I have a host club, I'm just saying that because Kyoya does. 

"Ready Koy-Sama?" Asked Raingi as she walked into the room. My jaw dropped. What the hell was she wearing? She had a odd looking school uniform, knee high boots, a giant blue and gold ring, a cross choke necklace, and to top it all off, she had a long blue wig on. Is she wearing stuff for cosplay? 

"Yeah, lets go Raingi." I grabbed my car keys, and we made our way out to my truck. I shook my head at my sister. She really went out there to dress for anime con. Though, I wonder what all of those things belong to. Surely they aren't all from the same anime shows, or manga. 

The place was huge! I could barely find a place to park my car it was that packed. Holy anime nerds! There were people dressed up for cosplay everywhere! Raingi giggled at some of the people than took off on her own. I figured this would happen. I walked further up the building until I saw in big letters. 'OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB'. I pushed past people to get in front of the stand. A man who was dressed like Tamaki was running it. He held out a flower to me.

"How are you today my lovely princess, can I get you anything?" His voice even sounded a bit like Tamaki. This wasn't weird at all. I took the flower out of his hand, and placed it behind my ear.

"I would like to buy the manga please. I just love Ouran High school Host club!" The man gaze me a dazzling smile before disappearing behind a curtain. I pulled out my black book and wrote a few things down on my surroundings. 

"Are you a Kyoya fan?" A little girl asked me while tugging on my jacket. I snapped my book shut, stuffed it in my bag, and turned to her.  I pushed my glasses up on my face.

"Not really. I don't really have a favorite." i said simply. The girls eyes went wide.

"You look like him too! Hey, are you suppose to be him for cosplay?" 

"Uh no. I don't do cosplay. Now run along." I shooed her away. She giggled, and hurried off to another stand. The Tamaki look alike came back with a pile of manga books on his arm. He set them down in front of me, and held up one book. 

"These are special books my dear princess. Be careful when you read this okay, you'll be sucked into it." He joked.. I think. His tone was a bit serious, but i think he meant sucked in as in stuck reading the book where you can't put it down, right? 

"Uh thanks. How much do I owe you senpai?" His eyes lit up at me calling him senpai. He handed the books over to me, along with another rose.

"Free of charge my sweet princess." He cooed. I thanked him once again, and made my way to a quiet corner. It ended up being a place outside along a fence.  My sister found me sitting by myself, getting ready to open my book. She sat down gently beside me.

"So you found the Ouran Highschool host club stuff? That's neat." I just nodded. She rested her head on my shoulder as I opened the book up. A bright light flashed through the pages, along with rose petals and a sizzling sound followed. I let out a scream as I felt my body being sucked in. What the hell was going on?

Suddenly, everything died down. I found myself sitting on the floor if a fancy hall. I looked up at the halls. There, right in front of me stood, Music room 3. Holy fudge cakes! I'm in Ouran high! So wait, where's Haruhi?  Oh there she is! I saw her mopping around the windows, with her ugly brown sweated and terrible short hair. She really does look like a boy! I quickly scrambled to my feet as she came close to the music room.

"Hey there Haruhi-Chan!" I greeted. Her eyes snapped up to me. She gave a shocked expression.

"H-how did you know my name?" She stuttered. Time to pull a little Kyoya action. I took out my black book, pushed back my glasses and read her information.

"Haruhi Fujioka. Year one student. You passed the entrance exam.  Gender female. Though you cut your hair because of gum, so now you look like a boy." This was all from memory. I snapped my book shut, and watched her gap at me.

"Wow, thats all right. Well, I'm going to look for a place to study." She moved over to music room 3. 

"Oh by the way Haru-chan, my name is Koyuki Takashi. I'm a year two student." I lied. I really do have the same name as Mori,sort of,  but I'm not a year two student because I don't go to school here. Let's see if I do now because of my weird appearance all of a sudden.

"Nice to meet you Koy-Senpai." Wow, she called me senpai. I like this place. I went by her side, and watched her push open the door. There was a swooshing sound, a bright light, and rose petals flew everywhere. 

"Welcome!" A chorus of voices greeted. Haruhi looked deathly afraid. She tried to to claw her way out. While I just sat there, amazed at how the host club really looks.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, isn't this young man-"

"In their class, yeah Haruhi is. Though, Haruhi isn't that sociable. Not many people no much about Haru-chan." I cut in with my black book in my hand. Everyone stared at me. I fixed my glasses and smirked. Haruhi kind of gave me a, please help me, sort of look. Kyoya also fixed his glasses. He was shocked at first but snapped out of it. A light bulb went on over his head. Oh, he knows Haruhi is a girl. Kyoya  pulled out his book. Getting ready to read my things of course. 

"Koyuki Takashi.  Second year student. Transfer student.  Blood type, AB. Gender female. Anything else?" I beat him to the punch, telling everyone my information before Kyoya could, due to being afraid nothing would show up regarding me. Tamaki smiled.

"Well, aren't you an interesting princess to visit this host club." He grabbed my chin, tilting it upwards. I slapped his hand away.

"Sorry, but I have other things to do. Haruhi welcome to the Ouran host club." Tamaki's face lit up. He moved close to Haruhi.

"You must be Haruhi Fujioka the new honor roll student."

"How did you know my name? That makes another who knows me." 

"Its not everyday a commoner makes there- wait what do you mean another?" Kyoya asked. 

"I knew her name. I know just about everything." I flashed him my black book. His eyes went wide. He shook his head, and went back to staring at Haruhi. The twins gave each other smirks. Mori cocked his head to the side.

"You said your name was Takashi. Are you and Mori related?" Honey wondered. I shook my head.

"I don't think so Honey. My last name is Takashi, Mori-senpai's first name is Takashi."  He made an O face, and went back over to Mori. The boys went back to making Haruhi uncomfortable. She was getting awfully close to the vase. She's gonna break it soon, I just know it. Haruhi tried to leave but Honey grabbed Haruhi and pulled her back.

"Wow, you must be like a hero Haru-Chan!" He exclaimed while he was being so joyful. Haruhi moved close to his face.

"I am just an honor student. And who are you calling Haru-Chan?!" She screamed at him. Honey teared up and ran over to Mori who had Usa-Chan to cheer up Honey. They began whispering about her being 'openly gay'. They think she's gay? Haha! Oh man, this is funni- 

SMASH! Haruhi backed right into the vase, and it slowly hit the ground. Her eyes went wide. Hikaru and Kaoru were right behind her.

"Aw, were gonna feature that vase on an upcoming school auction. Oh now you've done it commoner, that vase was gonna go for 8 million yen." Haruhi started freaking out again. The twins just started harassing her on what she was doing while Kyoya walked over to a piece of the broken vase, picked it up and examined it.

"Well, what do you think we should do Tamaki?" 

"I say you boys make him into a host." I put out there, with a smirk. Kyoya gave me a quick glance, than went back to focusing on the broken glass. Tamaki rose out of his chair, and ran over to me. He grabbed both my hands in his. His blue eyes sparkled.

"Thats a wonderful idea my devious princess! From this day on, Haruhi shall be the host clubs dog!" Tamaki shouted. Haruhi turned ghost white, than fainted to the ground. Mori picked her up, and placed her on the sofa for now. Everyone's attention turned back to me.

"Koy-Chan, you look like Kyoya! You have the same color hair, the same glasses, even the same black book. Oh and you know everything like Kyoya to!" Honey pointed out. I gave them all a smile.

"Maybe I'm the female version of Kyoya? Who knows Honey- Senpai." I laughed. Honey came over to me.

"You know I'm older than you?" I ruffled his cute blonde hair.

"Of course silly. You may look all small, but like Tamaki said, your just the boy Lolita type. its just your personality. Your 17 right?" I knew he was 17 because i've watched Ouran high school host club about a million times. So I know everything, specially when something going to happen. Everyone looked at me in amazement, except Kyoya. He opened his black book up, and read. 

"Ms. Takashi. It says here you came from America because your other school wasn't smart enough for you, and it also you come from a very wealthy family. Is this so?" Kyoya asked. I nodded and pushed up my glasses. Time for some mind blowing. I opened up my own black book, pretending to read it.

"Well Mr. Ootori, your a second year student, you can be sly but you are the vice president of this host club. You really run everything even though Tamaki is the president. Your more of the 'puppet master' if you would. Tamaki is just the puppet. Some girls and boys at this school call you the shadow king. Your the third son of a wealthy and influential family. If you want any hope of taking over your family business, you have to work extremely hard over your stick fathers expectations, oh and it says here that you have a very bad temper when walking up in the morning. Is this so?" I asked him, while once again fixing my glasses. Kyoya looked very shocked to know that I knew personal details about him. Honey glanced up at Mori. Mori just stared at me. Tamaki went over to his 'emo corner' to sulk. Okay, I don't think i said much about him.

Kyoya quickly recovered. A smirk went a cross his face. He started to walk past me. just as I was in ear range he whispered,

"We are going to have some fun this year."

When Haruhi woke up, Tamaki sent her out to get things. The twins kept asking me where my dress was. I told them I payed the school to let me where what ever I want. Kyoya heard this, and i know he went to do some snooping around. When he came back, he was frowning. I was right! Oh i love this place! While the boys went to do their host club jobs, I walked around listening to everything. 

"Oh i've heard of this! its commoners coffee!" Everyone began making a big fuss over instant coffee. I plopped down next to a that snot girl that throws Haruhi's stuff in the water because she's jealous about Haruhi. I listened to her make a comment about the instant coffee being crap. I rolled my eyes and got up to watch honey who just woke up from his nap. He was going to jump on Haruhi, when he noticed me standing around. He jumped into my arms.

"Koy-Chan!" He squealed. I spun him around.

"Hi Honey-Senpai." I greeted back. He gave me a big grin.

" Hey Koy-Chan, Haru-chan, want to have some cake with me?" Honey wondered. 

"No thanks, I don't really like cake." Haruhi told him. Honey frowned a little than went back to me.

"No thanks sweetie. I don't care much for sweets." Kyoya raised an eyebrow at me. I just winked at him and turned my attention back to Honey.

"Than how would you like to hold my bunny usa-chan?" He held the stuffed pink rabbit out to us. 

"I'm... not into bunnies." Haruhi looked ready to pass out again. Honey teared up.

"Are you saying you don't like usa-chan?" Haruhi noticed Honey getting ready to cry and leaned forward.

"I guess he is kind of cute." Honey's eyes widen. A light bulb clicked over his head. Ah, another one knows about Haruhi.

"I would love to Honey!" I finally said. Honey handed me the rabbit.

"Take good care of him, kay?" With that, he spun on his heel and skipped away. He jumped onto one of his guest lap, and burst into giggle fits. So that just leaves me with Haruhi and Kyoya. Kyoya started babbling on about the stats of the club. He even threaten her with his police force. Tamaki came up and blew in his ear. Haruhi spazzed out, and ran off. They started talking about appearances. I was utterly bored now. I was bored when i watched this on netflix too. Tamaki went on and on about being a gentle man, while i knew Haruhi was thinking of a word that fits Tamaki.

"Obnoxious." I blurted out. That caught everyones attention. Once again, Tamaki isolated himself to the emo corner. Haruhi smiled at me.

"Thats just what I was thinking Koy-Senpai." The twins came over to Haruhi and I, and started to laugh at the sulking president. 

"You guys are heros all right." Hikaru and Kaoru joked.  More talk went over, and they went over Haruhi's looks. Kyoya started making phone calls, Mori ran to get contacts for Haruhi, the twins kidnapped Haruhi to change while i ate some cake with Honey. Suddenly two more light bulbs went off. Now the twins know. All were waiting for his the king, and Mori-Senpai. 

Haruhi came out of the dressing room, and looked much better. I stood up and clapped.

"Looking good Haru-Chan." Haruhi blushed a little.  Tamaki started to cry with happiness.

"Aw cute. Your as pretty as a girl! Adorable!"

"Haru-chan you look so cute!" Honey cooed. 

"Our errand boy is now becoming a host!" Everyone cheered. Now, everyone was back doing their own thing. Haruhi was getting popular already. She had girls with hearts floating around them. I went over to Kyoya. He was watching Tamaki and Haruhi at the same time.Suddenly Haruhi was screaming for help.

"Mori-Senpai help me!" Mori rushed over, and picked up Haruhi from Tamaki's death grip. As he stared at her, another lightbulb went off. A hint of pink went a crossed his cheeks.

"Mori-senpai, you really didn't need to go that far. Now come here and let daddy help you little one." 

"I already have a dad." As they talked, I saw Tamaki's princess get up,I quickly turned on my camera phone so everyone could know who thew Haruhi's stuff out the window and into the pool. That was utterly cold of her. I gave her an evil glare as she passed me. She stuck her nose up, and sat back down like nothing happened. I closed my phone, and sat in a chair near Kyoya.

"Why are you still here Koyuki?"

"This place is the most interesting thing here. Why, want me to go already?" I teased. Kyoya pushed back his glasses and smirked.

"Oh no. If your having fun, don't let me stop you. Say, maybe you want something to do for the club?"

"Actually yes. I want a job like yours. I want to help make money for the host club, share my ideas for cosplay and such." Kyoya stuck his hand out.

"Welcome to the host club then." I grinned and shook his hand. Forgive me dad, but i'm pretty sure i just made a new start with the devil himself.

I noticed Haruhi's absence and went to the window. I quietly got out of my chair, and watched out the window. Haruhi and Tamaki were messing around in the pound. The laughed, and walked back up the stairs and back into the host room. Haruhi sat with Tamaki's princess.  I quickly showed them the tape just as i noticed the princess jaw drop. Uh oh, time for the drama.

"Ah! No Haruhi! Don't let this commoner attack me!" She screamed. The twins went to dump water on her, but i beat them to it. They gave me a thumbs up, while Kyoya smirked.

"Why would you do that you awful girl? Tamaki do something. That commoner just assaulted me." She whined. Tamaki stroked her cheek.

"I'm very disappointed with you my princess. You through his bag into the pond."

"You don't have any proof do you?" She sneered. I stepped up. I flashed her my phone, where the video was playing.

"Actually he doesn't, but i do." I smirked. She began to tear up.

"Why Tamaki, why are you such an idiot?" With that, she ran out of the room. Everyone watched her with shocked faces. 

"Nicely done Koy-chan!" The twins cheered at the same time. I winked over at them. Kyoya nodded at me. Tamaki went over and added more to Haruhi's debt because of the broken tea set. I don't think I've ever seen someone pale so much in one day. Haruhi was pale, and soaked to the bone. I went over to Kyoya, who handed me a dress for Haruhi. I walked her over to the dressing room.

"Sorry, its the only uniform we have left, but it is for you." Haruhi thanked me and hurried off to change.

"That was pretty funny back there Koy- Senpai. You stole what Kaoru and I wanted to do though." Hikaru pouted. Kaoru did the same. I just giggled at them. Honey laughed to. Mori smiled and i swear, i just saw Kyoya wink at me! 

"I'm just going to check on him." Tamaki whispered. We all shared a look. We were all thinking the same thing. He's going to find out Haru-Chan was a girl. Tamaki stepped into the curtain, and Haruhi gasped. I saw the final light bulb come on.

"Well, i guess we all know Haru- chan is a girl now!" I joked. Kyoya agreed, as well as the twins, Mori, and Honey. Tamaki came out, and his face was bright red. Poor Tamaki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.6K 49
❝ One, looks that attract the public eye. Two, undaunted wealth. Three, the chivalry that cannot overlook the hideous wickedness of the world. We, th...
8.3K 275 18
•My Hero Academy series --volume 1; includes book 1: Bomb Boy, and book 2: Momo ~Book 1 excerpt: She was falling. That was the only coherent thought...
203K 6.3K 34
two twins trapped in their own little world unlike the hitachin brothers they have everything incomin besides for one thing. they are kicked out of s...
68.9K 1.7K 31
IF YOU ARE READING THIS....DON'T A new girl at the ouran high school was looking for a place to read with her brother. What happened when they both...