Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Kn...

By AmbivertRobot

The dreams that you wish will come true. Sowon and inha woke up one day and things werent the same, something... More

Small Reminders
(1) Start of something New
(2) Heart shaker
(3)Inside my head too many questions
(4) I fancy you
(5) Time to love
(6) Lo Siento (sorry)
(7) Home
(8) Boy with luv
(9) Half of my heart
(10) She will be Loved
(11) M.I.A
(12) The way i feel inside
(13) Hericane
(14) Sofa
(15) I Dare you to Move
(16) Super Far
(17) Stick with you
(18) Me Gustas Tu (i like you)
(19) Like Im gonna Lose you
(20) When im with you
(21) We like 2 party
(22) Goodbye Road
(23) Officially Missing you
(24) Sherlock
(25) ILYSB
(26) ILYSB PART 2
(27) Youre my Moonlight
(28) Holiday
(29) Serendipity
(30) And im here
(31) Beautiful Pain
Im gonna draw my future like picasso
💙 Book 2 💙
(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back
(2) Story of My Life
(3) Moonlight Melody
(4) Blueming
(5) Coming Up Roses
(6) if its meant to be it'll be
(8) Solo
(9) somebody to you
(10) Visitor
(11) Its not Fine
(12) Hope Not
(13) Got no shame
(14) Lover
(15) Easily
(16) Say you wont let go
(17) 24k
(18) Awkward Silence
(19) Trying to let you know Signeul bonae
(20) Shine
(21) Love Scenario
(22) Nervous
(23) Blow your Mind
(24) A Poem Entitled You
(25) I want to be your favorite boy
(26) Know me
(27) Whats happening?
(28) Kick it
(29) Beautiful
(30) Love left for Me
(31) Dont throw it all away our love
(32) On track
(33) Touch
(34) The Light
(35) Happy Together
Triple Wedding
important announcement

(7) I did it all with a Smile on my Face

35 2 0
By AmbivertRobot

Song Inha

Sowon mustve been busy yesterday, she didnt leave a message or called me. I waited for her to come home since i want to tell her the truth about me and chan. Its been bugging me since ive been keeping it from her for almost 2 months now. I went to check up on her but she was already asleep.

We were having breakfast and sowon seem a bit distracted. Maybe now is not the time to tell her..

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Hmm? Nothing, just work."

"Did you and aini went out? You didnt come home for dinner."

"Sorry about that. Aini wanted to have dinner with me and i couldnt say no since it was already under reservation. I forgot to tell you." She started to drink her coffee. "Is there something bothering you?"

"Who me? No-no Maybe im just tired." I replied.

"By the way Im coming back to work again." She cheered.

"Thats great! You wont get bored anymore."

"Uh-huh, so dont wait up for me. I sometimes work over time."

"Sometimes?" I repeated.

"Most of the time." Sowon smiled.

...

Jung Sowon

Aini asked me out for lunch coz she told me she has great news.

"This is your treat right?" She nodded.

"Order as much as you want."

"This is so good. Its my first day again at work and i already have a lot to do." I whined.

"Geez, i hate our company." She says while texting.

"Yah, were eating can you not text your boyfriend now."

"Sorry, changbin is just so sweet." She giggled. I rolled my eyes. "Speaking of which, you didnt tell me inha was dating chan."

I choke on my pasta.

"What?"

"Wait. She didnt tell you? Youre not serious?"

I wipe my mouth. "Are you  sure its her?"

"Im sure its her,Changbin told me. He said they were stalking my instagram account and saw a picture of me and you then jisung clicked your name and saw you and inha."

I didnt speak. Is this possible? Did chan remember inha?

"She didnt tell you huh. Im sorry i talk too much. Maybe she's waiting for a chance to tell you."

"So they know inha?"

"Yeah, they say she's chan girlfriend. But they're not sure if they're official or just dating."

"Oh."

"Cheer up, im sure she has a good reason."

My mind actually went blank. Aini is right maybe she has a good reason.

"So whats my bonus gift?" I pulled out a smile to change the topic. "Is it a trip to Hawaii?"

"A fan meet." She squealed.

My face fell. Great. Just what ive been avoiding.

"I thought you'd be happy? I already bought the ticket so you cant say no."

"Isnt this a bonus gift to yourself?"

"Youre being mean, inha could come with us. Im sure she's attending."

I take a look at her. Aigoo ive been friends with aini for a quite a time now and she still doesnt know me.

"Ill think about it."

"But i already bought it for you. I thought youd like it since you said you were a fan and you enjoyed last night."

"Ill see, if i dont have work then ill go."

"Come on now, Ill only be staying here for a while and i want to enjoy it."

"You could go with inha."

"But what if she already has a ticket?"

"Whatever." I continue to eat.

"Yey!" Aini cheered.

"Im not saying yes." With that she pouted.

I went back to work. I buried myself with paper works so i forget about it. Inha wanted to have dinner with me, i had a good excuse since our department wanted to have a welcome back party for me. I wasnt sure if im ready to see inha just yet, i feel disappointed that she didnt tell me.

I enjoyed a little bit of the party since there was great food. I didnt know we were gonna be drinking. I had a few drinks, its been a long time since i had one. But a little went a long way. I was still a bit sober when inha called me. She's on her way now.

I should get some sleep while shes not here.

...

Song Inha

It was a good thing i called sowon. If i didnt she couldnt come home. Aigoo she's really making me worried, why would she drink too much? Is she having a hard time or a problem that i dont know of? Or maybe she's just too happy thats why she's drunk.

I drove faster out of frustration.

How will i ever get the chance to tell her.

She was sound asleep when i got there, i asked her co worker to help me carry her in my car. 

"Look at you sowon youre a mess." I covered her with her coat. And drove back home.

I woke her up when we arrived. She quickly jolted up.

"Inha?" She scrunched her face.

"Come on, were here." I took my seatbelt off. She quickly got off leaving me behind. "Why is she in a hurry?" I quickly got off and locked my car. "Yah slow down!" She almost fell down, i ran up to her and helped her stand up.

She pushed me away with her shoulder. And didnt speak to me.

"What the?" She waited for me to open the door since she was too drunk to open it with her keys. "Whats the matter with you sowon?"
She didnt speak and crossed her arms when she walked in.

She lied down on the sofa.

"Yah, get cleaned up and go to your room." She closed her eyes and turned her back to me. "Dont try my patience sowon, i dont want to drag you upstairs." I tap my foot impatiently. She looked at me then closed her eyes again.
"Im seriously gonna drag you right now." I tried to pull her up

"Go on, just like youve been doing the whole time."  I let go of her arm.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what i mean." She sat up and rested her head on the armrest trying to keep her balance

Did she find out? No, how would she know? Maybe she's talking about something else.
She opened her eyes again, her face is so red, she's still drunk.

"Just tell me already, youre upsetting me more if you dont tell the truth." She crossed her arms like a kid.

"Are you talking about chan?" I sat beside her. She didnt answer me. "Im sorry i didnt tell you. I wanted to but i didnt know how. I just didnt want you to be sad again, i wanted to tell you personally but when you got back, i saw that you werent fine when i talk about stray kids and i figured youre not ready yet and-

"But you still shouldve told me. Its better than lying to me."

"I know im sorry. Ive been trying to tell you but when i had the courage to, something comes up." Tears started to fall down from my cheeks.

"I just didnt want to hurt you. Im so sorry sowon. Please forgive me." I took her hand.

She stared at me.

"I understand why you didnt want to tell me. I just felt hurt that you kept a secret from me. You dont have to worry about me inha, it just means minho and i arent meant to be. I can accept that. Im happy as long as youre happy." Sowon took my hand.

"Youre so good to me i dont deserve it." I hugged her tightly.

"Sowon is getting dizzy." She said in a cute voice.

"Im sorry, you should get some rest now."i let go of her.

"Thanks for picking me up." She tried her best to walk straight upstairs.

I really hope she'll be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 70 9
"I want you to stay with me forever,so i..." - to be contin...
28K 1K 39
(under edit) Schools Playboy fall in love with a boy.. See how story turns after that, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" he cried "We aren't destined to...
172K 6.2K 23
They first appeared in her dreams, now they're a reality. They might be dangerous, but they're passionate, too. One day, Somi's life is perfect, the...
63.4K 2.1K 54
Dreams. She got big dreams. Almost as high as the stars in the sky. She never doubt herself. She promised herself that she will fight for it no matte...