To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

KassandraVivu tarafından

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... Daha Fazla

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

CH. 58 She seems shocked

647 44 10
KassandraVivu tarafından

CH. 58 She seems shocked

(Kassie POV)

The fact that the children didn't want to leave my side. Their father was rushed to the hospital, a social worker was supposed to take the children, but for some reason. The children were allowed to stay near me for now.

I, of course, didn't mind it one bit, a matter of fact I was glad that they were allowed to stay near me, I didn't want them to be around a social worker or in the hospital while their father laid in the hospital room fighting for his life.

I didn't want them to go through all of the things I have gone through, although they were halfway there.

They would have been fully there if we didn't show up.

We were in the police station, the kids were sitting next to me and although they weren't in the mood for eating snacks or watching t.v, they were doing it anyway. I know deep inside that they were just trying to keep their minds occupied with anything possible.

We weren't near where they were keeping the woman either, the cruel woman who felt the need to destroy people's lives.

No, we were weren't near her, but we weren't that far away from the room that she was being kept in.

She was brought into a room for questioning, why were they going to question her? I had no idea, especially with all the evidence that has been placed against her.

She was beyond guilty, people like her didn't deserve to have their say but just to be locked up immediately.

Chris approached me.

"They're about to start questioning her, I know you'll want to see it happening. We'll be watching behind the one-sided mirror." Chris said.

I turned my attention to the kids.

I then turned my attention back to him.

"The kids, I can't just leave them here," I said to him.

"You can go, we'll be fine." The little girl said next to me, causing my eyes to widen.

"Just make sure that she knows that she's going down." The little girl said.

I stared at both of the little kids, they were just kids but they've already been through so much.

That's the thing that angers me about the things that are happening in the world right now.

People, especially little kids are going through so much.

"Okay," I said softly to them.

I turned to ask Chris who will be here with them and that's when I noticed the same woman from earlier approaching us.

"She'll be with them," Chris said.

The woman smiled at me and nodded her head to me.

"I'll be back okay?" I said turning to look at the kids, they both nodded their heads at me.

Their eyes were still pink from the tears that they were shedding earlier.

"Okay." They both said, I slowly stood up and followed Chris to the room.

There was an officer, on the other side of the one-sided mirror.

He turned and looked at Chris and me.

"Kassie Miller, I'm special agent Rodgeriuz." He said causing me to raise a brow.

He held his hands up.

"I understand, you have not had any luck with any FBI agents recently, but please believe you can't think we are all bad seeds. This woman behind this glass is a woman that is wanted and now we can put a name, an image and an identity to who she is with the evidence you have provided." He said to me, causing my eyes to widen.

"How many?" I asked him, no look of confusion had crossed his face when I asked him the question.

"12, we know about 12 so far." He said.

"She's killed, 12 people? Was that..... Was that after she killed my dad or sometime before?" I asked him.

He looked from me to Chris.

"Just answer it please," I asked him, noticing how my voice sounded.

How many people could I have saved, why was this keep happening to me.

If I had done this sooner, those people would have still been alive.

Just like with the psychopath from before. If I had figured out who he was before, if I was just quick with it, those people also would have been alive.

"Kassie. Don't think what you're thinking." Chris said from behind, squeezing my shoulder with his hand.

I stared at the agent in front of me, wondering if he was going to answer the question or not.

"She's killed 8 men before your father, then killed 4 more later on including your father." He said.

"We were able to profile her. She fits all these deaths that happened and the victim's families gave a good description of her, she fits the image of the description and is the prime main suspect." He said.

"How come, how come she wasn't found sooner?" I asked him.

"She has a habit of using different names, this time she's decided to use the same name that you and your father knew. I guess she thought that she thought that there wouldn't be any problem with that." He said.

That's how we were able to find her because she decided to use the same name again.

"We have evidence, a huge amount of evidence against you." A voice came from the other room, I moved away and walked towards the one-sided mirror.

It was a man talking, I watched as he stared her down.

I looked at her, the evil woman looked like she had the best care done to her body, skin, and hair.

As if she was one of the richest women in the world as if she had tons of money.

Money that didn't belong to her.

It angered me, it angered me seeing her and knowing what she's done.

"I've asked for a lawyer plenty of times and said, I have no idea what you're talking about. Where are the kids? You can't keep the kids away from me." She said.

"You can get your lawyer, but I'm letting you know that you'll be charged with 12 counts of murder and if we found anymore. You'll be charged with those too." The man said to her, I watched as her eyes shifted, but she brought her composure back.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, I've done nothing wrong." She said.

"Why am I behind this glass," I said out loud.

"Then go in." I heard Chris's voice say.

I turned to look at Chris.

I saw that the agent was looking at him as well and then he turned to look at me.

"Do it." The agent said.

I turned back around, walking towards the door and just leaving all my fears back.

I wasn't scared but angry.

I opened the door, taking the agent who was asking questions off guard.

I walked towards the woman who was sitting on the chair behind the table.

She looked at me, not registering who I am.

I reached the table that was in front of her and leaned in.

Looking straight into her eyes.

"You've done nothing wrong?" I asked her.

Her eyes widened, as she realizes who I was.

"You've done a lot of wrong things and believe me, you'll be going down for each one of them. I promised that I would destroy you." I said.

"When they said they have a huge amount of proof against you. They meant it." I said to her, watching as the color left her face.

She stood in front of me like the pale white woman that she was.

"I suppose you know who I am, I'm Kassie Miller. The girl's father you killed and the girl you've tortured."

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Yes, she confrontation!

What do you Dolls think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Do you Dolls think the kid's dad is going to die or fight to keep living?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

537 57 14
Everything was fine, then too and now also. 6 years ago they were friends but now one hate other. A misunderstanding ruined everything 6 years ago an...
1.1M 9.3K 10
Hayley's on the run from a stalker who's determined to make her pay. When she saves the life of the local Alpha, exposing her new location in the pro...
315K 6.8K 32
#624 in Teen fiction on October 3, 2017 #949 in Teen fiction on October 9, 2017 #178 in Teen fiction on October 14, 2017 #136 In #Mute on January 10...
57.5K 6.9K 53
{18+} 🏆 WATTYS 2023 SHORTLISTED ROMANCE Zemira Ford knows a thing or two about paparazzi and being under the limelight. What she does not know is...