sweet like candy, yuwin

By aeongbite

[ WARNING: this book contains ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ] where sicheng likes money, and yuta has loads. hi... More

ใ€Žcharactersใ€
ใ€Ž1ใ€
ใ€Ž2ใ€
ใ€Ž3ใ€
ใ€Ž4ใ€
ใ€Ž5ใ€
ใ€Ž6ใ€
ใ€Ž7ใ€
ใ€Ž8ใ€
ใ€Ž9ใ€
thank you!!
ใ€Ž10ใ€
ใ€Ž11ใ€
ใ€Ž12ใ€
chrismas special ๐Ÿ’›
ใ€Ž13ใ€
ใ€Ž15ใ€
ใ€Ž16ใ€
ใ€Ž17ใ€
update
new book!
ใ€Ž19ใ€
corona special pt. 1
corona special pt. 2
heeeey ๐Ÿ˜€
help
question

ใ€Ž14ใ€

2.5K 119 13
By aeongbite

yuta's eyes widened, as he stared down at sicheng slowly undoing his pants.

jaehyun was confused. "what was that?"

yuta started to sweat, "s-sorry I was just readjusting my b-belt..." he mumbled out. jaehyun continued to talk and showed yuta something on is screen as he leaned forward to get a better look at it. he touched sicheng's hand as a signal to ask "what are you doing" but sicheng kept going.

he got to yuta's expensive boxers as he slowly started to palm his dick and squeezed his thighs. yuta exhaled as he kicked sicheng lightly which startled him.
sicheng frowned, but continued, smirking when he noticed yuta getting hard.

yuta continued the meeting, discussing a shortage of certain products in japan while sicheng proceeded to slowly take out yuta's semi-hard dick. it sprang out of his boxers, while yuta glared at sicheng who was still hidden under the table.

he played with the tip with his thumb while yuta readjusted himself. sicheng smirked again as he slowly pumped up and down his dick, almost drooling from the sight. who knew they could get so intimate at such a weird set up?

yuta let out a very faint moan. he was getting anxious that jaehyun was gonna find out. on the other hand: sicheng was loving it. he loved the thrill of almost getting caught. it turned him on.

sicheng pressed a kitten lick against the tip, which tasted salty from the few drops of precum settling onto yuta's cock. yuta grunted again which made jaehyun glance.

yuta continued to talk about retail store competition as sicheng took more of yuta in, he was feeling desperate today so his mouth worked harder. he licked a stripe from the tip to the base.

yuta was shaking. he let out a choked moan. jaehyun stopped talking.

"sir, are you ok?" he asked.

"yeah, just some heartburn," yuta faked as he put his hand on his heart.

jaehyun cluelessly shrugged and continued to talk. sicheng finally attempted to take yuta whole, gagging a bit as he could only reach a bit more than halfway. let's just say...yuta definitely wasn't small.

yuta groaned, leaning back in his chair. this brought concern to jaehyun.

"are you sure you're alright? do you need me to get you anything?"

yuta let out a strained sigh. "no i-it's okay, i'm good. please, continue."

sicheng started to quickly bob his head, messing around with the rest that couldn't fit in his mouth.

yuta tried to stay composed but couldn't take it anymore, he was too close to his climax.

'fuck it'

"u-uhm jaehyun i'm terribly sorry, but can we postpone this meeting? i think i might be coming down with something, i don't feel too good.."

jaehyun slightly hesitated. "oh yeah of course i'll just come back tomorrow or something.. hope you feel better."

yuta sighed in relief as jaehyun finally left, now turning to the boy underneath the table with a sharp glare.

sicheng stared back with innocent eyes, trying not to let himself feel intimidated.

"look at my little whore getting on his knees for me anywhere we go, trying to embarrass me.."

yuta played with sicheng's hair for a moment before giving it a harsh tug, pulling the younger's face closer to his crotch.

sicheng let out a small whimper.

"hurry up and make me fucking cum before i fuck you right here, right now with no prep."

sicheng's eyes widened, quickly going back to leaving kitten licks teasingly on the tip of the older's cock.

yuta pulled on his hair a bit harder this time. "don't fucking tease me, do it properly."

by this point sicheng felt himself getting hard as well just by the older's degrading. small tears formed in the corners of his eyes as he took him whole again. yuta started fucking his mouth, which made him gag.

sicheng felt warm tears fall down his face as he bobbed his head at a fast pace, determined to make yuta cum. yuta tightly gripped his chair, and sighed in pleasure.

"fuck, i'm so close.." he let out.

sicheng looked so pretty in this state, with his blushy cheeks and watery eyes. yuta couldn't take his eyes off. sicheng closed his eyes and started to moan on yuta's cock, sending vibrations down it.

"fuck." yuta came in sicheng's mouth as sicheng gasped.

"i love your cum," sicheng seductively chimed as he swallowed it all.

"being a kiss-ass isn't gonna get you out of your punishment." yuta tsked.

"get up, and take off those tiny shorts. not gonna even bring you home, i'm just gonna fuck you right here."

yuta glared at sicheng as he shakily slipped off his shorts. sicheng was now in just his lace panties, yuta's hoodie, and the shirt he had on underneath

"would be a shame if someone walked in on us, hm? seeing you being such a dumb slut for me," yuta said smirking at the shaking younger.

he guided his hand under the hoodie that sicheng was wearing, tracing his thin stomach and hardened nipples. sicheng was already very squirmy despite how light the touches were.

the office's silence soon transformed into a collection of gasps and little moans let out by the petite boy. eventually, he started whining, getting more desperate by the second.

"please~," sicheng gasped out. he didn't know what he was asking for. yuta started to rub his thumb over sicheng's pink heat.

"more...i need more,"

yuta lightly chuckled. "what was that, hm? i don't think i heard you properly.."

sicheng felt his knees go weak as yuta started to slowly palm him. "p-please- fuck.. yuta just fuck me.."

yuta smirked, satisfied with how needy sicheng was acting.

"o-off. need these off," sicheng panted out as he began to slip off his panties, now covered in pre-cum. yuta chuckled as sicheng jerked his hips a little every time his cold hands touched his soft, warm skin.

"you're so sensitive, i love it," yuta said as sicheng blushed while he continued to place his panties on the floor and sit on yuta's lap.

yuta placed a soft peck on sicheng's mouth which made him smile and become flustered.

"such a pretty princess," yuta sang out as he reached down for sicheng's dick and slowly started to stroke it. sicheng repeatedly let out "oh fuck" and "oh my god" as yuta giggled at how pleased the younger was.

"i-in me, i want you in me..." sicheng breathed out as yuta chuckled, starting to get undressed now. he circled his finger around sicheng's tight hole as he slipped in one finger. his hole clenched onto it immediately. yuta placed one of his fingers in sicheng's mouth and he started sucking them like he had a cock in his mouth.

yuta fingered sicheng for a little bit, stretching him out and preparing him for the infamous sting that comes along with anal sex.

"those fingers taste good, don't they," yuta chuckled as he saw how desperate sicheng was acting.

"please, make me cum," sicheng exclaimed.

"you have such a pretty ass...what a shame," yuta seductively growled as he continued to tease the younger.

yuta was actually getting alarmed from how much he was whining and shaking and that he could alert someone, so he quickly lined up his dick with sicheng's pink hole.

sicheng stared at yuta straight in the eye. his eyes were so soft yet filled with lust, it turned yuta on. sicheng squeezed yuta's biceps as he slowly entered into the younger.

sicheng started drooling on the older's fingers as he exhaled heavily. yuta began to thrust into sicheng, which later turned into snapping and clapping. sicheng grabbed ahold of yuta biceps again as he tried to resist moaning louder and louder. yuta noticed what was happening so he ripped his fingers out of sicheng's mouth and used them to cover his lips. sicheng was startled from the sudden action as he felt his own saliva trickle down his face.

sicheng's moans grew higher, and that was the only sign yuta needed to know what was going to happen next. sicheng came all over his stomach and yuta's arms, covering them in his white mess. he grabbed yuta's hand and placed it back in his mouth, sucking it seductively.

"you're gonna make me cum, being so pretty like that," he groaned as he felt sicheng swirl his tongue around his fingers.

finally, yuta moaned as he released himself inside sicheng. he ran his fingers through sicheng's hair, praising him once again.

"you were such a good little princess for me," he whispered as sicheng attempted to recollect his breath.

he pulled out as he watched his cum slowly seep out of sicheng's ass.

"listen, i'm still mad at you but that was one hell of a fuck."

_______________
eee we suck at smut sorry 💀
btw, we would like to announce that there are two of us writing this book :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 4K 25
[โ˜†in which yuta gives up on winwin, realising he never loved him after all.โ˜†] started: 9:2:19 (happy bday young ho ) โ˜†completeโ˜† ended: 15:3:19 โ˜†HIGH...
18.8K 862 25
Step one, seduce your target. Step two, mess up their senses Step three, eliminate them. But, what if there's someone else? Book 1 of 3 part series ...
18.1K 484 30
Excerped by You tube. NCT Mafia ff boy ร— boy nct ship ff nomin renhyuck yumark
55.3K 3K 16
Sicheng is the shy but sassy exchange student and Yuta is the popular soccer player. Sicheng accidentally texts Yuta and tells him he likes him. Thi...