Toxic Love β˜… Blacktan

By -pjmochi

πŸ•ΈοΈπŸ₯€πŸŽ² ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš‚π™°πš…π™Έπ™Ύπšπš‚ π™°πšπ™΄π™½'πšƒ π™°π™»πš†π™°πšˆπš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙢𝙾𝙾𝙳 π™Άπš„πšˆπš‚ π“πŽπ—πˆπ‚ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½... More

☠︎Intro☠︎
☠︎Characters ☠︎
☠︎001☠︎
☠︎002☠︎
☠︎003☠︎
☠︎004☠︎
☠︎005☠︎
☠︎006☠︎
☠︎007☠︎
☠︎008☠︎
☠︎009☠︎
☠︎010☠︎
☠︎011☠︎
☠︎012☠︎
☠︎013☠︎
☠︎014☠︎
☠︎015☠︎
☠︎016☠︎
☠︎017☠︎
☠︎018☠︎
☠︎019☠︎
☠︎020☠︎
☠︎021☠︎
☠︎022☠︎
☠︎023☠︎
☠︎024☠︎
☠︎025☠︎
☠︎026☠︎
☠︎027☠︎
☠︎028☠︎
☠︎029☠︎
☠︎030☠︎
☠︎031☠︎
☠︎032☠︎
☠︎033☠︎
☠︎034☠︎
☠︎035☠︎
☠︎036☠︎
☠︎037☠︎
☠︎ITS OUT☠︎
☠︎038☠︎
☠︎039☠︎
Wtf
☠︎040☠︎
☠︎041☠︎
☠︎042☠︎
π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
☠︎043☠︎
☠︎045☠︎
☠︎046☠︎
☠︎047☠︎
☠︎048☠︎
☠︎049☠︎
☠︎050☠︎
☠︎051☠︎
☠︎052☠︎
☠︎053☠︎
☠︎054☠︎
☠︎055☠︎
☠︎056☠︎
☠︎057☠︎
☠︎058☠︎
☠︎059☠︎
IMPORTANT

☠︎044☠︎

6.8K 309 245
By -pjmochi

-ACT TWO : Interrogation

The sound of metal slowly being dragged across the room squeaked painfully in Jennie's ears. Still, she remained silent eyeing the woman cautiously. Jennie felt her arms becoming sore as they were cuffed to the chair being held in an uncomfortable position behind her.

Silence settled in the barely lit room. The woman harshly placed the files in her hands on the table that created space between her and Jennie. Watching the file being opened Jennie felt her face grow pale as she saw what was inside. All the information about her that she told Yang Hyunsuk to get rid of was sitting right in front of her.

"So you killed your mother and father." The woman said reading the documents.

Jennie stayed silent not in guilt but trying to show that she won't answer.

"Not a talkative one are you." The woman said earning a small glare from Jennie. The woman placed her hands on the table. "Listen there's no point in staying silent your whole charade of acting cold won't get you out of this situation. And if you think those men who were with you are gonna save you forget about that. As we speak they're being beaten to death for their crimes. So save us some time and start talking." The woman's words irked Jennie.

"You can beat me to a pulp you bitch but you won't hear a damn thing from me. So save me some time and get your ugly ass out of my sight." Jennie spat making the woman officer angry.

The woman stood up and took out her gun pointing it at Jennie's head, "Listen you little shit I won't hesitate to shoot you right now."

The door opened revealing a guard and another woman. "Hey put the gun down Boyoung! That's an order." He said sternly noticing that she wasn't complying.

Clicking her tongue Boyoung lowered her weapon, "Don't worry I'll be back bitch." She mumbled towards Jennie and walked out of the room.

"And I'll be waiting you scum!" Jennie shouted.

The man officer rolled his eyes, "You got a visitor." He moved and allowed the woman to walk in. "10 minutes that it." He told the woman who nodded.

After the door closed the woman's heels echoed in the small room as she walked towards the seat. "You look like hell Jennie." The woman playfully insulted and took off her Chanel glasses.

-

Lisa glared at the cop as he finished cuffing her hands to the chair. "Is this really necessary." She said coldly referring to the handcuffs.

"Very." He replied shortly. "You have a visitor." He continued opening the door.

Lisa's eyes widened as she sees the woman walk in. "You can close the door now." The woman told the cop to which he complied.

"Sorry for the sudden visit but I have important things to tell you." She told Lisa who was still flabbergasted.

"Y-Yeri." Lisa stammered. "How did they let you in? I thought the visiting privilege didn't apply to me?" Lisa bombarded Yeri with questions.

Yeri chuckled lightly, "The cops think I'm here to get some information out of you."

Lisa furrowed her brows, "Why would they think that?"

Yeri looked at Lisa with seriousness, "Lisa me and the others are like you. We work under a company similar to YG but more secretive." This news shocked Lisa.

"Are the others here?" Lisa asked.

Yeri nodded, "They're talking to your members. Okay, enough small talk."

"Do you know how Jungkook is doing they won't tell me?" Lisa asked tears starting to well up in her eyes.

"He's doing fine but not for long. Tzuyu is going to give him a deal that he will consider." Yeri told Lisa.

Lisa sucked back her tears, "And what is it?"

Yeri let out a small sigh, "She'll get all of you out of prison if he leaves with her. Tzuyu will stop perusing after you and your members for good. But if he doesn't take the deal you'll be shot dead in front of him." Yeri explained.

Lisa thought for a second, "There's no way she'll leave us alone without me being dead and out of the picture."

"Exactly once he agrees to the deal she will have people kill you once you get out and frame it on YG." Yeri replied.

"I need to see him then." Lisa said looking at Yeri with determination.

"That's why I'm here. Me and the others will get you out in two days." Yeri explained softly not wanting the people outside hear.

"Two days Yeri that's enough time for Tzuyu to talk to Jungkook." Lisa said frustration evident in her tone.

"I know but me and my members are moving new recruiters that our company took in. Another thing you need to know some of us our hitting our companies from the inside. Bam and his members are trying to get Itzy out of the company so they can be down people." Yeri told Lisa.

"Bam didn't tell me this." Lisa said confused at everything.

"We don't want too many people to know about this that's why. And I have other news." Yeri said bitting her bottom lip.

"There's more." Lisa said with her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah we need you to get in contact with the other gangs affiliated with YG." Yeri said closing her eyes
waiting for Lisa to reject the idea.

"Okay I'll try but I can't guarantee all will go well." Lisa said making Yeri let out a relieved sigh.

Yeri looked at the time on her watch, "Okay times almost over." Yeri stood up and hugged Lisa. "I'll have someone relocate Jungkook."

Lisa smiled gratefully, "Thank you Yeri."

Yeri smiled back and took out a phone, "Here I'll call you when we're here to get you out." Yeri looked at Lisa with uncertainty for a couple seconds.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"I have to put it in your bra so they won't find it." Yeri said with a hesitant tone.

Lisa let out a small laugh, "It's okay."

Yeri placed the phone in Lisa's bra facing the wall giving Lisa some privacy. "I'll see you soon." Yeri said making Lisa nod.

The cop opened the door, "Times up."

Yeri walked out with a cold face while Lisa sat quietly.

The cop walked behind Lisa and un-cuffed her, "Let's go." He said pushing Lisa out the door.

He leads her down a corridor where there were cells on either side of the walls. Lisa held an emotionless face as all the inmates cursed her out or threw nasty remarks. Walking to a secluded area another cop unlocked the room door. He pushed Lisa harshly in the cell and slammed the door.

"Asshole." Lisa cursed massaging her wrists.

"Lisa is that you?" Jennie asked raising from the bed.

Lisa felt her lip quivering as she saw Jennie. She ran into her arms. "Jen I thought I wouldn't see you for a while."

"Me too Lisa." Jennie replied.

"Where's Chaeyoung and Jisoo?" Lisa asked seeing that Jennie was the only one in the room.

"I don't know. Irene told me Yeri visited you." Jennie said earning a nod from Lisa as a response.

"Yeah they'll help us get out." Lisa replied making Jennie sit with a sigh.

"Thank god." She said and the door opened.

"Try anything else and you'll be put in a separate room." He told Chaeyoung as she ran into her member's arms.

"Chaeyoung! Did they hurt you?" Lisa asked her eyes wandering all over Chaeyoung's face.

"No more like I hurt them." Chaeyoung responded shocking the two. "And Jisoo?" She asked.

Jennie shrugged her shoulders, "Haven't seen her since we came."

"And the boys?" Chaeyoung said biting her lip in nervousness.

"Irene told me they were still being interrogated." Jennie replied making Chaeyoung fidget uneasiness settling in her system.

The door opened again and Jisoo was thrown in the room landing on the ground.

"Unnie!" Lisa screamed seeing Jisoo struggling to stand up.

They all rushed and helped Jisoo sit on the bed. She was covered in fresh bruises. Her lips were cut and bleeding. Tears fell from their eyes as they saw Jisoo's horrid state.

"Jisoo what happened?" Jennie asked ripping the pillow cover off the pillow and cleaned the blood off Jisoo's lip.

"Assholes beat me when I didn't speak up about all the things we did with the guys." Jisoo said and winced after.

"I don't think we can wait any longer, we need to get out of here now." Chaeyoung said with a frown.

"And we will." Lisa said taking out the phone Yeri gave her making all the members look at each other with smirks slowly forming on their lips.

To be continued
|im so sorry for hurting queen Jisoo|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊
27.6K 684 27
[completed] Where the Badboy Jeon Jungkook and the new student Lalisa Manoban has a secret. What will there friends react if they found out!? β€’Schoo...
239K 8K 44
"with so many secrets, you're bound to let one slip." jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung and lisa are the type of girls that you ask for the homework. or, you...