A Torn Ace

Av RoseAmentio

Ace Xio Long, Younger Brother to Yang and Older Half-Brother to Ruby. His home life is hell, being used as a... Mer

Character Bio
Harem
What Rises Shall Fight
A New Home, A New Life
As Time Passes...
The Past Returns
Welcome to Beacon
Drawing into Initiation
An Unexpected Reunion
Roses, Aces, and Beauties
Bitter Sweet Vengeance
New Girl?
A New Feathery Friend
Painted into Love
New Girl Winners!
Merry Christmas!
Christmas Special: A Snowy Present
A Mission Gone Wrong
Sweet like Ice Cream, Sour like Evil
Two Champions For One Ace
An Apology

A Hidden Fire, Burning with Rage

1.2K 22 3
Av RoseAmentio

The Airship lands as Ace walks out with the rest of the group, Yang in his arms as he sees Ozpin and Glynda waiting for them. Ace walks up with tears in his eyes as the two of them look with shock as they rush towards the group.

Ozpin: What Happened?!

Relm: When we got the maiden and Omega Dust, a enemy of some sort attacked us.

Cynthia: He had the power to summon Grimm, give himself a super aura to boost his power, and I think teleportation.

Glynda: Summon Grimm?

Ozpin: Only she can do that...But what about Yang?

Ace: She rushed the figure and she was severely injured...it's my fault she's hurt.

Ozpin: It's not your fault...we'll take her to the infirmary and have her healed.

Ruby: Please make sure she recovers.

Glynda: Of course. And Little one, your the winter maiden, correct?

Crystal: Yes..that's me.

Glynda: Follow me. I'll get you fixed up

Ozpin nods as the two  take Yang, Crystal, and the Omega Dust was inside, as Ace slowly walks forward before stopping and looking at his hands. Small blood spots were on them as he clenches them and slightly cries as the group behind him slightly frowns.

Ace: I failed her...it's my fault she's hurt.

Ruby: Brother...

Dawn: You heard Ozpin...it wasn't your fault.

Ace slightly turns his head before sighing heavily and walking away from them. Ruby reaches an arm towards him before Frisk grabs it and lowers it.

Frisk: Leave him be. He needs time to recover.

Frisk looks back at Ace as he disappears inside the school. She frowns as the rest of the group heads inside.

A few hours later...

Blake, Ruby and Weiss are in their dorm busy. Ruby reading a comic book while sitting on her bed, Blake reading her own book as Weiss works on the homework they have before they hear a knock at the door.

Weiss: Who is it?

Jaune: It's JNPR...we want to talk about Ace.

Ruby: Come in!

The door opens as JNPR enters the room, Jaune and Pyrrha have frowns ass Nora is stuffing her face with pancakes as Ren comes in with pancakes and hot chocolate.

Blake: You want to talk about Ace?

Pyrrha: Something's not right with him. He's just standing at the balcon, arms behind his back.

Ren: *hands out hot chocolate* He's becomes distant with us. Pyrrha tried to talk to him but he barely talked with her.

Weiss: What did he say?

Pyrrha: He asked a question, then after I answered he simply nodded and walked away from me.

Jaune: And the question was an odd one.

Ruby: What was it?

Pyrrha: "Have you ever regretted something to the point that you wish you could go back and fix it?"

Blake and Ruby look down at the ground with frowns as Weiss thinks it over before responding.

Weiss: Well, Yang got severely hurt from our mission, and he blames himself for her getting hurt.

Nora: *mouth filled with pancakes* Sounds rough....

Ren: Was it his fault?

Blake: No, not really, or...well I don't know.

Nora: *gulps* So...can we do anything about it?

Weiss: Not really. He's seems pretty distant from speaking to any of us, so let's just give him space.

Everyone: Agreed.

Ace stands staring at the sunset as he hears footsteps behind him, as he slowly turns around to see Ozpin with Crystal at his side with new clothes.

(This is how Crystal looks like)

Ace: What is it Ozpin?

Ozpin: Ace, I wish for a favor from you. It might help with your pain from Yang's injuries.

Crystal: If you don't mind...I want you to take care of me.

Ace: What?

Ozpin: Her Mother, Aqua, was unfortunately killed before the White Fang took her to their base.

Ace: And Crystal trusts me with protecting her?

Ozpin: Well, you did save her.

Ace: You're not wrong....Alright, I accept. 

Ozpin: Thank you Ace. I trust that you will take care of Crystal.

Ace: I will protect Crystal and care for her with all my life. How's Yang?

Ozpin: She's ok. Give her about half a week and she'll be back with her team.

Ace: Ok, thank you Ozpin.

Ozpin nods as he walks away as he spins his cane as he disappears behind the corner. Ace kneels down as Crystal hugs him.

Crystal: I'm sorry what happened back at the base.

Ace: Don't worry about it. I'll protect and make sure you master your abilities as the Winter Maiden.

Both Ace and Crystal smile as Ace stands and walks back to his dorm. Unknowingly to both of them, Cardin and his team are hiding behind a pillar.

Cardin: I think I've got a plan forming boys...

The all chuckle evils as the walk away and whisper amount themselves about their plan, evil grins as they plan for their revenge.

Half a week later...

Ace is in the training room, fighting against holograms of Alpha Beowolf's and a Deathstalker. His eyes are filled with determination as the Alpha Beowolf's charge at him. He jumps into the air as he charges energy into his fist as Cards circle his wrist.

Ace: Freeze to your core!

Ace lands with a massive does as Ice spires emerge, pinning the Alpha Beowolf's in the air before the Deathstalker charges and strikes down with it's tail. Ace looks up and backflips away before he pulls out a red card.

Ace: Flare!

Ace throws the card at the Deathstalker, and as it lands, a series of explosions decimate the Grimm into nothing. Ace brushes off some dust before he turns around.

Ace: Course Bot, Time.

Course Bot: 1 minute and 25 seconds. 2 seconds behind previous record.

Ace: Ugh....I gotta find someway to strike faster.

Ace looks at his scroll and see's it's almost time for Glynda's class. He nods as the simulation ends and he walks out of the room. He walks into Glynda's class and sits down with his team as Glynda walks in with her tablet in hand.

Glynda: Alright Class. Let's begin. Who would like to go first?

Cardin: *Raises his hand* I will go.

Glynda: Very well Winchester. Who would you like to fight?

Cardin: I would like to fight Ace.

Ace: You're going to regret that Cardin. Are you sure you want to fight me?

Cardin: I'm sure of it.

Ace nods as he and Cardin walk down to the arena. Ace summons his card as Cardin lifts his mace over his shoulder with a smirk on his face.

Glynda: Alright, whoever gets low on aura first loses. Begin the match!

Ace throws a card at Cardin as Cardin deflects it and smashes his mace into the ground, igniting the explosive dust as Ace dodges as Cardin smirks.

Cardin: So I've heard about you sister...about how she got severely injured in the mission she went on with you.

Ace: Shut up!

Ace sets up his glyph below Cardin as his cards attack the spot. Cardin dodges as he swings at Ace to which Ace blocks it with a magic barrier.

Cardin: Unfortunate, since she was hurt by your actions.

Ace: Shut your mouth!

Ace pushes Cardin away has he backflips away and makes his cards circle his wrists. He then charges Cardin as he slams the ground with flames surrounding him.

Cardin: Oh, touched a nerve didn't I? Don't worry, I'll make sure you regret it.

Ace: Oh really? What else did you learn!

Cardin: I've heard your mother and father were killed in action. What kind of person would let that happen to them?

Ace: Wait....no it can't be...

Cardin: Yep. The Dreemur's.

Ace: No...I don't believe you!

Glynda: Cardin! How did you-?

Cardin: Shut it B***h. I've been snooping around a lot, and I heard what Ozpin said.

Ace kneels on the ground as tears begin forming as RWBY and Ace's team look with shock.

Chara: How did-?

Weiss: That ba****d! He was secretly listening to us!

Ace looks up as Cardin smirks while raising his mace above his head. Ace looks down as Cardin loads his explosive dust.

Cardin: After you die, I'll take that little girl you have and make sure to...well, why should I tell you?

Ace grits his teeth as he tries to dodge, but Cardin swings down his mace, hitting Ace as explosions keep striking Ace. Everyone looks with shock as Cardin keeps smashing Ace into the ground.

Ace: *thought* I...won't let you touch her Winchester!

Ace catches the mace in his hand as he raises from the ground, beginning to overpower Cardin as Ace's eye's change to Red and his hair begins to glow.

Ace: I'll make you suffer Cardin Winchester. You've gone to far.

Ace pushes Cardin away as the yellow aura around him begins to catch fire. Ace charges energy into his fist as he aims for the ground below him.

Ace: Bankai!

Ace punches the ground, to which it erupts in a fire pillar as Cardin looks with fear. The pillar of fire lowers revealing a kneeling Ace with heavy armor on. The sound of a Phoenix cry is heard as Ace raises from the ground, fire surrounds him as he glares at Cardin.

Cardin: Oh s**t!

Side Note: Bankai Ace has a Scorpion mask voice.

Ace: Now then Winchester, how much pain can you take?

A feather floats up to Ace as it lands in Ace's hand. He looks at it before returning his look at Cardin and closes his fist, moving it as the feather wilts away like ash.

Ace: Now die!

Ace's Flame blade

Ace summons a flame blade and charges at Cardin with blinding speed. Cardin gets no chance to react as Ace slashes Cardin with flames. Cardin's aura depletes lighting fast, as it hits 20%, Ace charges Energy as everyone looks with wide eyes.

Ruby: He's gonna kill him!

Jaune: Glynda! Stop the match.

Glynda looks as Ace's eyes have tears streaming down them. She looks with remorse as Ace finishes charging.

Ace: I'll send you to hell!

Ace stands as Cardin lays on the ground motionless. Ace's form dies away, leaving him with his base form.

Ace: You stepped to far this time Cardin.

Ace walks off the arena then walks out of the doors, walking away as everyone looks with shock. Chara, Frisk and Relm know exactly what happened.

Chara: Bankai form...

Frisk: Which usually means...

Relm: Snapping into Ace's past of abuse...

Glynda looks at Cardin as he slowly rises from the ground. Glynda sighs as she looks back at the open doors.

Glynda: That poor boy...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
574K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...