In search of happiness ~don't...

By fxocus

~ON HOLD~Triplets Skyler, Scarlett and Kendall. They are beautiful, but forgot what happiness is. Their abusi... More

good or bad?
The eyes.
You Genius
Bring the ice cream
Lilo
A Team
Beast sleep.
Horror film
My princess
Superman
Big bro
Who knows
The fair
Mine
My
Raped
Boo
Pans.
Surprisee.
on hold.

Nutella princess

5.4K 106 12
By fxocus

Chp.17

Liam's POV

Skyler had been in the bathroom for 30 minutes already when Louis and Zayn got home.

They burst through the door yelling "HONEY! I'm home" and smiling.

But that smile quickly disappeared when they saw our worried faces.

"Where's Skyler?" Zayn asked looking at us with panic in his eyes.

"She's been locked up in the bathroom for 30 minutes now" I stated sighing.

"Why has she been locked up in the bathroom for 230 minutes" Louis asked.

"We had a talk. We talked about lots of things, one of them being how she needs to be confident. We sent her to the bathroom so she could look at herself in the mirror and see the good things, not her flaws" Kendall said looking down at her feet.

"And she locked the door..." Scarlett muttered running a hand through her hair.

"Let's give her 5 minutes, if she doesn't come out by then we'll go check or something" Harry said.

We all nodded and waited five minutes.

"SKYLER?" I yelled, hoping to get an answer. No such luck.

I stood up and ran upstairs, the lads and girls close behind me.

I knocked on the door and called her name a million times. Each time hitting harder and yelling louder, but no sound came from inside the bathroom. Zayn and Harry started kicking the door while the rst if us just knocked and yelled her name. why the hell isn't she opening the door?

Skyler's POV

This time I'm not looking for the pain. I'm looking for peace.

Death. Sounds so comforting. Like it's waiting for me with open arms.

I have escaped death many times. Many.

So here I am, holding my razor in position to cut. All ready to die, and decide not to.

No I'm not going to give up. No I'm stronger than this. My mother might have ripped me up into a million pieces, but with the help of the lads and my sisters I'm gonna get better.

Because I'm better than this.

Aren't I?

Then why are all those people saying all that shit about me on all the social network sites?

I need to talk to someone.

Liam. I need him to tell him he loves me, and to sing to me, and to hold me. To make me feel like I'm worth something.

I snapped back to reality when I heard a very angry Louis scream at the top of his lungs "SKYLER OPEN THE DAMN DOOR! BLOODY HELL, IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT RIGHT THIS INSTANT I WILL BREAK IT DOWN! DAMN IT! JUST FUCKING OPEN IT! LIAM IS OVER HERE CURLED UP IN A BALL CRYING HIS EYES OUT CUZ HE THINKS THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU! OPEN IT SO HE CAN HELP YOU!"

My eyes widened at the realization That I might me freaking them out. they probably think I'm here dead or something. Which I would be if I hadn't stopped myself.

I really need Liam right now.

I hid my razor behind my back and opened the door just a bit. I poked my head out and all of them gasped. Except Liam, who was in the ground curled up with his hand over his ears as if crushing his skull, just like Lou said he was.

"Li?" I asked, my voiced cracked and I sounded so broken. Which I am. I need him to fix me.

He didn't move.

I got on my knees, being careful to still hide the razor, and with my free hand touched his cheek.

"Boo?" I said, tears streaming down face. I did this, I hurt him.

He looked up and his eyes filled with happiness. Momentarily.

"Princess?" he whispered. He looked as if he was seeing me, but like I just died. Probably thinking I'm dead, and I'm just an angel. Or like I came back to life. Was he that scared? Wow.

"I-I need you" I stuttered braking down into a new set of tears.

"Come down when you're ready honey" Lou said and left, the others nodded and followed him. I stood up and opened ushered Liam inside the bathroom, and locked the door behind us.

I took a step back and looked him in the eye.

He looked me right back. Concern overflowing his eyes.

"I almost killed myself boo" I said whimpering and holding up the razor.

His eyes widened and he started shaking his head, tears streaming down his face freely.

"No, no, no, no. you can't leave me princess. You are my world. I'm nothing without you" he said taking a step towards me and taking the razor gently out of my hands.

"But you didn't. Why?" he asked sitting on the floor and puling me on his lap.

"Because of you. At first I thought I was nothing, worthless, a piece of bullshit. All I could see were my flaws. I thought everything and everyone would be better off without me? but just as I was about to cut, and with the intention of dying, I thought no. I'm stronger than this. I thought I could make it. I can, but I need you to help me. I love you Liam, I know you for like a two months but it feels as if I known you forever. You mean the world to me. I can't leave you, but I need you to help me stay strong. I need you to promise me that I'm worth something. I need you to promise me that you love me. I need you to promise me that you are staying by my side forever and always. Always keeping me strong. I need you to help me to overcome my eating disorder, and all those flash backs I get form my mother. I need you to help me be happy again

"but I think I'm asking too much of you. So I think we should break up. I can leave and try and be happy again alone. It's for the best. I love you with all I have and more. And once we are apart I'll probably finish breaking, but I need you to be happy. You deserve someone better. Someone who's not as messed up as me. That doesn't have all the shit I have going on in her life. Someone that knows how to be happy, and can make you happy" I said standing up. silently crying and dying. I so didn't plan this.

Liam's eyes widened and he shot straight up.

"No! No no no! No, don't do this to me. You can't leave me. Please don't leave m-me Skyler. I love you so much. I'm going to help you overcome your fears, and eating disorder, and your flashbacks. I'm going to prove to you that I love you every single day. I will not hurt you, not ever. I will love you forever and always. I will be there for you no matter what. I will try my best to protect you from the dangers out there. Don't say you don't deserve me, because we deserve each other. We are meant to be together. Nothing is going to tear us apart. Do you understand me? You will know what being happy feels like when you are with me, and eventually when you are not. Though we will always be together, I mean like when I'm around and stuff like that. Do you hear me love? You are my princess, and I will never let you go Skyler. I love you. I love you more than I love myself. To the moon and back remember?" He said melting my heart in the process. He was cupping my face, and he was still bawling his eyes out. I just nodded.

"I couldn't live without you. And I mean that literally" he said braking my heart. In a good way, if that's even possible.

I launched myself at him, hugging him for dear life.

"I love you boo" I said smiling.

"I love you too my nutella princess" he said burring his head in my hair.

I leaned back to look at him.

"Nutella princess?" I asked smiling.

When he saw me smile he instantly grinned.

He kissed my nose before saying "Yup, I like it when we call each other cute or funny names"

"Awww! Then we shall call each other cute names all the time!" I said.

He nodded and leaned down slowly.

I closed the gap between us smashing our lips together. Sparks flew everywhere, and I swear I felt an electricity shock. Fireworks seemed to be flying everywhere and it was just me and Liam in our own little word.

The kiss was sweet and loving, but It also had that passion, eager and lust. It was just perfect. We pulled away to breathe, and he leaned with his forehead on mines. My arms were wrapped around his neck, and his were around my waist.

"I love you boo" I whispered.

"I love you too princess. Promise me that if you ever feel alone, sad or anything you'll come to me. I get that you are broken, and I'm going to slowly help. I don't expect it to happen from the night to the morning, but I need you to stay as strong as you can for me. if you're going to break down, break down in my arms. You mean the world to me, and I love you just the way you are" he said looking me straight in the eye.

I closed my eyes and nodded "I promise"

And I mean it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
49.2K 89 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
268K 40.4K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး