Marriages are made in Heaven...

By lilybooks

He locked his eyes with hers advancing towards where she was standing . Tahira took baby steps backwards, fea... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Cast
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 37

21.7K 822 41
By lilybooks

Nilay had barely slept for the past three days. He hadn't gone home. He was still in his suit sans the tie and the blazer. He had left no stone unturned to find her. Working tirelessly for  he never once gave way to his wary body.

Roy had come to him the previous night and told him that they found Udays car and that was it. No sign of Tahira or him or any of his men.

His mind was stuck on Tahira.

He had to find her.

It was morning 4 a.m. and like he had been doing for the past four days he again replayed the evening's events in his mind.

Restlessly he got up and paced his room.

The road met another highway and they had checked every possible area on the highway and much ahead. But nothing was found!

"There has to be something! There has to be some way. How could his car just vanish?! It was a straight road for gods sake. Only if..."

His eyes widened.

"That's it!"

Without another thought tucking his gun behind him, putting on his blazer he picked up his car keys and drove to the same area.

He parked his car at the same place and hopped out.

He looked at the pattern of the road again and again. By how the road looked it was forked but where he had stopped, there was just a single road with trees all around.

He frantically started searching the area.

Tress...more trees and nothing else.

He walked a little ahead and stood exactly at what looked by a bifurcation. He side stepped from the main road and walked towards the dense green area.

Going by his instinct he threaded his way through the patch and a smile formed on his lips.

"Fuck you Uday!"

He stood on an undeveloped road. Just dry mud and beautiful flowers.

The imprints of the tyres of a car made his doubt turn into surety.

Quickly he took out his phone to dial Roy number. He wanted an entire team to search the area.

But the reception in the area was poor and he couldn't contact Roy.

This was it. This road, he knew would lead him to Tahira. By no way he was going back.

He would find her!

Taking out the gun from behind him he followed the crooked path.

.......

Tahira sat there on the floor.

Nude.

Cold seeping into her bones. She had lost track as to how many days she had been there and since how many days Uday had been r*ping her. She had no clue for how long she had been staring the carpet in front of her shaking her head in denial to what had happened.

Her mind had almost believed what Uday had told her...that Nilay wouldn't come for her. But deep down she didn't want to acknowledge the fact.

Tears started rolling down again.

"What will I do? I can't go back to Nilay's house again." She whispered.

It was then that she made up her mind. Her eyes travelled to her bruised body.
Each red mark staring angrily at her.

"His house or somewhere else, I have to get out of here first! This man here will r*pe me to death!"

She wiped away her tears. Wrapping a sheet around her gulping in her wince she managed to get up. The first thing she did was lock the door from inside and fix a chair under the bolt.

She opened the closet and was relieved to see that her work clothes and ballerinas were still there.

Taking them she limped into the bathroom. Once inside her eyes travelled to the mirror.

In shock the clothes fell from her hands which flew to cover her mouth.

Her face, neck, thighs...every portion had imprints of his hands. Blood oozing out from her waist and breasts. In a fraction of a second she turned her back towards the mirror and as fast as her abused body allowed she dressed up in her skirt and tucked in her blouse.

She looked at the bathroom window. It had started raining. Opening it she saw she was at the first floor. She peered down. She could fall and fracture some body part. But she had no other choice.

Ignoring the piercing pain in between her thighs carefully she stepped on the window sill and let her body hang onto the water pipe.

Thankfully Mike had been training her and she had developed strength in her arms and learnt some tactics.

She started climbing down. She was almost there when her hands gave way and she fell on the muddy ground.

Her back hurt and her legs felt heavy.

She lay still staring at the sky unable to move. She still had fever. Her body wouldn't stay long with her she knew.
Mustering all that she had within he she got up and staggered behind a wall only to find Uday talking to his men some distance apart.

Immediately she hid behind the wall. Her heart rate increased to a million times and her hand rested on her breast.

"Please..please...please..." She whispered.

She had to cross the path and hide behind the bushes which would eventually lead her to the road. She stood there thinking for almost 10 minutes.

The rain could prevent them from finding her she finally gathered courage.

And she made a quiet dash towards the bushes and bent down low.

That's when she heard a voice from somewhere above.

Her eyes widened on seeing Uday standing at the window. He had gone to check upon her!

"You b*tch!"

The attention of his crew of men standing in front of the house turned toward where their boss was staring.

She panicked and ran. She heard a gun shot behind her. She still had some time to dodge them.

"I want her alive!" He shouted.

She ran!

The bushes scratched her legs and tore the blouse she was wearing. The rain pelted heavily. But she didn't stop.

.......

Nilay heard it correct. That was a gun shot. His legs worked faster towards the noise.

That's when he heard it.

Squish squashing of muddy water as if somebody was running. He hid around the steep corner. His fingers flexed and re-secured the gun in his hands.

With one sway of his body he came out ready to shoot.

His heart melted at the site. His hands fell to his side.

Tahira!

She was running looking behind her. She banged into his hard body. The impact caused her to loose her balance and fall back. In time he held her arms steadying her.

Her doe like eyes widened with fear.

"No!" She shouted.

He held her tight. Her head thrashed about widly.

"Let go of me!" She shouted desperately trying to loosen herself.

"Tahira!!" His voice fell into her ears.

Her body eased and without rationale she threw herself at his body. Wailing she flung her arms around his strong neck. He accepted her. Tightly holding her in his embrace.

He had come! He was here...He had come!

"Nilay!" She cried out thankfully.

In fraction of a second he pulled her back and as if he had no control he took her face in his hands and kissed her full on the lips.

Letting go of her face he crushed her to his chest. He wouldn't let her go.

Never.

Nothing else mattered at the moment. She was with him.

She wound her arms around him tight.

"Ni...Nilay!" She sobbed louder.

Another gun shot fired in their direction and swiftly he spun her around and dragged her towards the bend in the road.

Author's Note:-

Some chapters were already written by me. Hence the quick updates :)

Comment!

xoxo Lily<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 2K 33
DARK ROMANCE "I told you, every breath you'd take, I would be aware of it," he said moving closer towards her making her take a step back. Her heart...
2.3M 99.4K 56
πŸ‘‘1 in Queen SeriesπŸ‘‘ (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he said as his eyes raked over my body. I tr...
1.2M 60.9K 59
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’—π’†π’“π’š π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‘π’‚π’ˆπ’† 𝑡𝒐𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
203K 22.7K 86
Hieee, guys πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• Starting a new fanfic, do support me in this too... As you'll supported me with my previous ff πŸ’€πŸ‘πŸ» _____________________________...