The Deal || C.B (first book)

dxlandaily tarafından

It all started with a deal Daha Fazla

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

SIXTY-SEVEN

3.6K 59 36
dxlandaily tarafından

I wake up to a FaceTime call from Corey. I groan and pick up they phone.

"Heyyy." I say and sit up.

"Hey, did you hear about Colby yet?" He asks.

"No...what about him?"

"I guess when him and Ethan were on their way to say goodbye to you, they got in a car accident. I heard you got to see Ethan...I'm surprised he didn't tell you." He says. I realize that that must be why he was bleeding.

"Are you with Colby? Or Ethan?" I ask.

"I'm with eth-"

"Put him on the phone." I cut him off, and he hands him the phone.

"Hey Kaylee."

"Ethan! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to worry, cause knowing you, you'd miss your flight to see Colby in the hospital."

"So what if I did? Is he okay?"

"Yes he's perfectly fine, that's why I didn't tell you. There was nothing to worry about."

"Where are you guys?" I ask.

"At the hospital waiting for visitor hours...which should be in a few minutes-" He gets cut off my a nurse saying visitor hours has started and I laugh.

"Give Colby the phone." I say and they give him the phone.

"Kaylee?" He says surprised.

"I missed your goodbye." I say with a smile.

"W-why are you talking to be." He sounds confused.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I thought you hated me." He says, and it kinda made my heart hurt, even if it was true.

"I do...but not that much." I say in a teasing way.

"Well, I hope you get better." I add. His face was really scratched up and bruised. I can only imagine what his body looks like. I wonder why Ethan didn't get as hurt though.

"Thanks Kaylee." He gives me a weak smile, and gives the phone back to Ethan.

COLBYS POV-

"Alright I think I'll let you guys go." I hear Kaylee say.

"Ok, talk to you later." Ethan responds.

"Alright, love you. Talk to you guys later!" She yells and they all say bye.

"Call me later tonight Ethan." She says before hanging up.

It kinda hurt hearing her say I love you to Ethan, even though there's absolutely no chance I'll be with her again.

"So, you guys got close I see." I say to E.

"Yeah, I guess so." He says and gives Corey his phone.

——
KAYLEES POV-

It was kinda hard talking to Colby. It hurt. I don't have feelings for him anymore but we've had so much history...at least not as much feelings as before.

Later that night I get a FaceTime call from Ethan. I pick up my phone and answer the call.

"Hey." I say and set the phone up on the one desk I have in my room so far. I continue getting ready for the party i had to go to in about 20 minutes.

"Hey, where are you going?" He asks, looking at the dress I had on.

"A party. I met someone here and they invited me to a party." I say and he nods.

"That dress is a little...well, revealing." He says and chuckles.

"Yeah, and?" I ask.

"Nothing, just saying." He says and I shake my head.

"Don't worry about it E." I say.

"What? I'm not worrying." He says, and I laugh.

"Whatever you say. Well, imma have to hang up in a minute here. I have someone to meet."

"Oh ok. Who?"

"Uh, his name in Carter. Hes my neighbor." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"So, they guys are already all over you there?" He asks.

"Shut up, he just invited me so I could meet some friends here. That's all."

"Whatever you say. I'll talk to you later." He says.

"Okay bye."

"Bye." He smiles and hangs up.

I walk out of my room and hope my dad doesn't stop me before I walk out. I hurry to open the door, and I walk out to my car and put the address into my phone.

I pull up to the house and its huge. I walk up to the door, and open it. When I walk in there's eyes on me. It feels weird walking into a party where I don't know anyone there.

I see Jonah and I walk up to him.

"Hey, is Carter here? He asked me to meet him here." I say.

"Oh hey...."

"Kaylee." I roll my eyes.

"Kaylee." He smiles. "Yeah, hes over there." He points across the house.

"Thanks." I say, and walk over to him. I tap his shoulder and he turns around.

"Oh hey Kaylee." He smirks and looks me up and down.

"Nice party."

"Yeah, this is destiny's house. I can introduce you to her if you want." He says.

"Sure." I say and I follow him downstairs. I see a girl playing pool with some guys standing around and we walk up to her.

"Hey destiny." Carter says.

"What?" She asks and drops the cue stick. "I'm in the middle of a game."

"Well, I wanted to introduce you to someone." He looks at me.

"I'm Kaylee."

"I'm Destiny...she cool?" She asks and looks at Carter.

"Uhh I mean I just met her-"

"I'd like to say I am." I grin and she nods.

"So, you said you party a lot. Prove it." Carter says to me and I raise an eyebrow.

"How?" I ask.

"Chug this, and I'll decide wether I like you or not." She puts a bottle of vodka down on the table and I look at it.

"Fine." I look her in the eyes while I open the bottle. I hold it up and hit it in the table as if it were a shot and I chug it.

"Damn." The guys she's playing pool with looks at me shocked.

I take the last sip and aggressively put the bottle down on the table. I raise an eyebrow at her and Carter looks at me shocked.

"You not as innocent as you look. Nice to meet you." She picks up the cue stick and I nod.

"Wasn't it." I say before I walk off, Carter follows behind me and laughs.

"You might wanna be nicer to her." He says.

"Was I not?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"No, but maybe it was the alcohol kicking in. That bottle was full." He says.

"I realize that." I grab a beer from the counter as we walk by, and open it.

"Woahh, you've already had enough alcohol." He takes it out of my hands and drinks it.

"I really haven't." I smirk and grab another drink from the table. I open it and take a sip. He shakes his head while he laughs at me.

"What a neighbor." He says and I nod.

"Back at you, and those roommates of yours." I say and he chuckles.

"Yeah I guess their great too." He says, and I smile.

We walk around as he introduces me to some people.

We see destiny and a couple of her friends talking.

"Why don't I introduce you to some of those girls since I'm kinda guessing you'll be around them the most." He says, and I follow him over.

"Hey Kaylee." Destiny says and I give her a fake smile.

"Hey."

"This is Amanda, Joyce, and Sandra."

"Hey." I nod my head at them. "I'm Kaylee."

——
CARTERS POV-

"So, your going to buffalo high school?" Destiny asks Kaylee.

"I mean, I live here so yeah." After Kaylee says this I nudge her a bit with my elbow.

"Hey, Imma go get a drink." Kaylee says to me and I roll my eyes.

"You've had enough."

"I don't think so." She says and walks off.

"So, what do you think of her?" I ask Destiny.

"She's a bitch. I like her." She says while look at her from across the room.

——

Authors note:
Thoughts on Carter? 💀

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.9K 671 12
❝𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩-𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐧-𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬. ❞ - 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇; the most feared girl in school is in love with the scho...
127K 2.8K 26
{COMPLETED} Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield and Y/n y/l/n have been best friends since ends meet. At 15 years old Y/n moves to another part in Engla...
611K 13.8K 181
The third book to the Lucky series. Hope you enjoy!
8.7K 155 22
Work in progress (Pls don't hate this it's old and I definitely don't feel like remaking it all... ᰔᩚ)